Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO - Kate McCann - A Mother Grieving the Death of her Child?

+6
Panda
kathybelle
Rail
Angelique
lifeisforliving
AnnaEsse
10 posters

Go down

VIDEO - Kate McCann - A Mother Grieving the Death of her Child? Empty VIDEO - Kate McCann - A Mother Grieving the Death of her Child?

Post  HiDeHo Tue 4 Oct - 13:52

Just completed a very short video..

After seeing the thumbnail for the video its not what you may think..It's not about the 'smiling'........

Kate McCann - A Mother Grieving the Death of her Child?

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO - Kate McCann - A Mother Grieving the Death of her Child? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - Kate McCann - A Mother Grieving the Death of her Child? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Kate McCann - A Mother Grieving the Death of her Child? Empty Re: VIDEO - Kate McCann - A Mother Grieving the Death of her Child?

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 4 Oct - 14:07

Thank you HiDeHo. For once, Kate McCann looks like she's showing real emotion.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
VIDEO - Kate McCann - A Mother Grieving the Death of her Child? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO - Kate McCann - A Mother Grieving the Death of her Child? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

VIDEO - Kate McCann - A Mother Grieving the Death of her Child? Empty Re: VIDEO - Kate McCann - A Mother Grieving the Death of her Child?

Post  HiDeHo Tue 4 Oct - 14:13

A I was doing it I realised that they are probably so used to being ridiculed about their demeanor regarding the 'abduction' and the smiles etc.

This video almost highlights the compassion for a grieving mother....something FAR more scary for them than what they are used to dealing with...

The last thing they want is anyone feeling compassion for their grief of Madeleine's death...

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lifeisforliving Tue 4 Oct - 14:16

It could clearly be a woman who is grieving over the loss of her child or the possible death of her child. As Mitchell has made very clear the parents are not unaware of the possibility that their daughter may be dead.

It certainly seems to me to be a woman who is not aware what has happened to her daughter and is wracked with pain over what might have happened.
lifeisforliving
lifeisforliving
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1096
Warning :
VIDEO - Kate McCann - A Mother Grieving the Death of her Child? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100VIDEO - Kate McCann - A Mother Grieving the Death of her Child? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 4 Oct - 14:20

'She WAS very happy..."

" Madeleine WAS very happy with her life..."
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 4 Oct - 14:26

HiDeHo

YES you are right to highlight this obvious grief - she also refers to Madeleine in the past twice possibly three times. Twice with the word 'was' and 'and very loving' which came after the first inference.

But it is the depth of feeling that comes across which must be grief.

It would be near hysterical and anger if she really thought that Madeleine was being harmed.

Thank you for another "highlight video".

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sat 15 Oct - 0:07

Actress.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sat 15 Oct - 0:47

Wintabells wrote:Actress.

I disagree Wintabells.

The rest of the original video is a sham...contrived and pretending to cry about her abduction, but Madeleine's death happened and that moment I highlighted is real grief imo.

I find it is important to remember that the 'truth' is what they are trying to hide....Madeleine's death...and to separate the fake emotion of the 'abduction' which is when they are acting.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rail Sat 15 Oct - 0:54

Wintabells wrote:Actress.

Yes, I agree with you.

Awful music
Rail
Rail

Female
Number of posts : 38
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 15 Oct - 6:01

It"s a strange remark to make "she was very happy with her life". Such a short life ended ,it is more and more likely regret in Kate"s voice that
she feels guilt about it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 15 Oct - 10:49

AnnaEsse wrote:Thank you HiDeHo. For once, Kate McCann looks like she's showing real emotion.

I can't see any emotion at all in Kate McCann's face or her voice. The only emotion I have ever seen Kate McCann and her husband show, is anger, when various media presenters, have had the audacity to ask them why they left their children unsupervised, all but one night of that so called family holiday.

If Madeleine had been abducted, or simply walked out of the McCanns apartment to go to look for them, the McCanns would have physically looked for her and they wouldn't be spending the donations that should have been used to find Madeleine, on assisting the finances of themselves and their family.

The locals stayed off work for more than a week, and holidaymakers gave up their holidays, to join the police in the search for Madeleine. The McCanns and their tapas friends, could have put their remaining children, with the tapas children in one apartment, in the care of Mrs Webster and maybe one other person. Then the rest of them could have joined these good people in their search for Madeleine.

They didn't search, they began trashing the apartment and getting their stories straight, using the back of Madeleine's story book. This suggests to me that the McCanns and all of their tapas friends, know what happened to Madeleine and if she is dead or alive.

Some posters may think that most of my post has nothing to do with the video and they're probably right. It's just that I tend to go off on a tangent, when I see videos, like the one we are discussing at the moment.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 15 Oct - 11:00

Morning KathyBelle

I don"t think Kate is showing real grief either, a very flat appeal to the Abductor and the "enjoyed her life" a strange comment. The only time I saw real grief was when Kate and Gerry were walking along , Kate just behind Gerry, wearing grey, and she looks devastated.

Just thinking about that remark again, it reminds me of the kind of expression you would use speaking about an elderly person who had just died.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sat 15 Oct - 13:06

The intake of breath at 0.27 is where I believe Kate shows real grief for Madeleine's death.

One moment that, in my opinion, is 'evidence' of the 'Fund' being a fraud.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sat 15 Oct - 13:27

I agree, HideHo, that this clip demonstrates that the truth is being hidden, but I don't believe death is the truth that she's trying to hide (although I agree that death is partly the truth).

I see in this video a series of facial 'shrugs' which, from everything I've read and observed about dishonesty, indicate she's lying about something.... The most noticeable one is just before she says the word 'special'.

I don't doubt that she mourns/mourned her child, but I can't see evidence of this in this video. What I can see is profound nervousness and defensiveness - she's minimal, using the same facial expression throughout, the same verbal monotone, a slow and uncomfortable delivery, inappropriate detail (why does it matter whether she was 'special' or 'happy with her life') and these micro shrugs that she does with her mouth where the straight line of her mouth almost serves as a 'let's draw a line under this question', which, as she pointedly notes at the beginning of the clip, is a question she's already answered.

My guess is that this woman's guilt + survival instinct is more powerful than her 'grief', so her overriding drive is to avoid suspicion, accusation and ultminately the law and the truth is Madeleine is dead, not because she was abducted and killed but because something happened inside 5a which caused her to die.

Thanks for posting this clip - it's extremely interesting (though frustrating) to examine these moments over time and analyse and discuss them here.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sat 15 Oct - 17:34

That looks like real grief to me and lots of past tense references to Madeleine which to me are very telling.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunflower27 Sat 15 Oct - 18:31

dazedandconfused wrote:That looks like real grief to me and lots of past tense references to Madeleine which to me are very telling.

Yes, there is no hope there. That is acceptance of death.

That must have been very early on... before she realised she had best keep up the facade.
Sunflower27
Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down