Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOT WRONG TO STAY STRONG

5 posters

Go down

NOT WRONG TO STAY STRONG  Empty NOT WRONG TO STAY STRONG

Post  Annabel Tue 11 Oct - 16:23

http://www.express.co.uk/ourcomments/view/276430/Not-wrong-to-stay-strong-Not-wrong-to-stay-strong-

MRS McCANN’S self-containment is admirable. She and her husband have stayed united through a strain that would have destroyed many.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
NOT WRONG TO STAY STRONG  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NOT WRONG TO STAY STRONG  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

NOT WRONG TO STAY STRONG  Empty Re: NOT WRONG TO STAY STRONG

Post  Keela Tue 11 Oct - 16:43

Thanks for that Annabel. It's the same old same old. Bollox on Bollox when it comes to the gruesome twosome.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
NOT WRONG TO STAY STRONG  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100NOT WRONG TO STAY STRONG  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 11 Oct - 16:57

Imo they cannot do any other, though there have been photographs where they look as though they cannot stand each other. Again, imo, they will stay together for the duration, however long that may be. I wish them strength and in the end conscience, they will need it.
A different matter though are the twins. What a household to have to grow up in for all it's "executive" status, the atmosphere at times must be palpable. I hope that social services and those around their educational and personal development are keeping an ongoing eye to them.
God Bless them, the twins that is.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 11 Oct - 18:39

Annabel wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/ourcomments/view/276430/Not-wrong-to-stay-strong-Not-wrong-to-stay-strong-

MRS McCANN’S self-containment is admirable. She and her husband have stayed united through a strain that would have destroyed many.

ADMIRABLE NO! UNITED YES, NOT WRONG TO STAY STRONG  294124 I bet they are because if one of them cracks thats the end, and they both know this, aimo.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 12 Oct - 20:43

Bobsy wrote:Imo they cannot do any other, though there have been photographs where they look as though they cannot stand each other. Again, imo, they will stay together for the duration, however long that may be. I wish them strength and in the end conscience, they will need it.
A different matter though are the twins. What a household to have to grow up in for all it's "executive" status, the atmosphere at times must be palpable. I hope that social services and those around their educational and personal development are keeping an ongoing eye to them.
bobsy yes i feel for the twins , infact there are other children involved in the case too . what a circus they created ,they can be strong grrrr what about being there for the poor twins insead of jotting off doing press and the likes , all dsamage limitation shite the tapas children will be affected and hope they are being kept a close eye on too
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Wed 12 Oct - 20:57

cass wrote:
Bobsy wrote:Imo they cannot do any other, though there have been photographs where they look as though they cannot stand each other. Again, imo, they will stay together for the duration, however long that may be. I wish them strength and in the end conscience, they will need it.
bobsy yes i feel for the twins , infact there are other children involved in the case too . what a circus they created ,they can be strong grrrr what about being there for the poor twins insead of jotting off doing press and the likes , all dsamage limitation shite the tapas children will be affected and hope they are being kept a close eye on too

Cass, you are absolutely correct here. Unfortunately I forgot about all the other children who were there in that group. One with a newly operated on foot, one baby with a nappy that stank according to her delightful mother. All shoved in creches and left whilst the parents partied. Or were they? Now that is another question as leaving and checking led to abduction.
And DP's children, well I shall say no more at this juncture.
Indeed, more children involved with this holiday than the McCann's three.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down