Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX?

+19
Autumn
wjk
AnnaEsse
mariang
Bobsy
Claudia79
lynn
mumbles
AspieDistra
Lillyofthevalley
Sunflower27
duncanmac
Angelique
dutchclogs
NoStone
pennylane
whatsupdoc
chrissie
bill516
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 Empty Re: Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX?

Post  mumbles Tue 18 Oct - 13:00

The questions about the airbus footage remain;

Which one of the tapas bunch posted it up on you-tube?

Why post something up that would show Gerry in a bad light - was that the reason?

Makes no difference who posted it... because Gerry was well aware of it and obviously didn't give two hoots
if it showed him in a bad light.

This, taken from Gerry's blog on 27th May.
We will also be releasing a very short video of Madeleine taken at the Airport on the day we left for Portugal, Saturday 28 April.

ETA: I'm presuming this is the same footage that was later posted on Youtube?
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Tue 18 Oct - 13:26

mumbles wrote:

Why post something up that would show Gerry in a bad light - was that the reason?

Makes no difference who posted it... because Gerry was well aware of it and obviously didn't give two hoots

We will also be releasing a very short video of Madeleine taken at the Airport on the day we left for Portugal, Saturday 28 April.

Mumbles, Im thinking Gerry might be referring to the vid of Madeleine stumblinhg on the steps. Does anyone know when the airbus vid appeared on youtube?
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Tue 18 Oct - 13:42

Autumn wrote:
mumbles wrote:

Mumbles, Im thinking Gerry might be referring to the vid of Madeleine stumblinhg on the steps. Does anyone know when the airbus vid appeared on youtube?

Yes, you're right, I think the 'stumbling up the steps' is what we were shown on the news... but it all came from the same video.

Who posted it, is indeed a mystery!
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  mariang Tue 18 Oct - 14:02

Looks to me like Maddie is wearing the same clothes as she wore on the photo of her at the playground at PDL as she was wearing on arrival.....must have been same day - start of the holidays.
mariang
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 18 Oct - 14:10

The photos supposedly taken on the holiday intrigue me as they are all open to suspicions of photoshopping. Here's a link whereby they can all be seen together.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MCCANN_HOLIDAY.htm

This may be me seeing things that aren't there but take a look at the full length trousers Madeleine is wearing when she climbs the steps. On the bus they are knee length. They could of course have been turned up but they look rather tight when full length to be able to do that. Then when you look at photo number 14, the trousers are long enough to trail over her shoes which they weren't at the start when she was climbing the steps.

I have read elsewhere that the playground photos were taken either on 28th April or 2nd May!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mariang Tue 18 Oct - 14:17

Yes I see what you mean - trousers shorter for on the way to the plane!
mariang
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 18 Oct - 17:33

mariang wrote:Yes I see what you mean - trousers shorter for on the way to the plane!

Yes the travel trousers, though pink, are cropped. The playground trousers are very long and actually don't look like a clean newly washed/ironed pair. And also her trainers look different. The playground ones have a deep pink mark on the ooes, the travel ones are plain white. All this not to say she hasn't been changed on arrival but never any mention of it.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Thu 20 Oct - 15:37

Maddie not being the McCann's biological child and being a handfull too, the whole saga could be a hoax. Money has certainly been made out of a tragedy and not all pieces of the jigsaw fit together. All very strange.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 20 Oct - 15:45

lynn wrote:Maddie not being the McCann's biological child and being a handfull too, the whole saga could be a hoax. Money has certainly been made out of a tragedy and not all pieces of the jigsaw fit together. All very strange.

Lynn, I am quite sure that Maddie was Kate and Gerry's biological child. I believe there is a report about the hair from Rothley, that the DNA was that of a female child of Kate and Gerry, who was not Amelie.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 20 Oct - 16:48

Madeleine McCann is Gerry and Kate's biological child.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 20 Oct - 17:55

Madeleine certainly looks like Kate in some but not all of her photos.

In this one she does - http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/mbmccann.jpg

I don't think this one is the same child! http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/_m/maddy_%20(21).jpg

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Thu 20 Oct - 18:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Links added)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 Empty second DNA report

Post  tigger Thu 20 Oct - 18:47

Claudia79 wrote:Madeleine McCann is Gerry and Kate's biological child.

the second DNA report certainly states this, although it also says that her DNA cannot be confused with that of her siblings. I would have thought, that would in fact be the case with Amelie certainly.

The report mentions a 50/50 % of Kate and Gerry's DNA. That alone surprises me, because I was under the impression that the proportion often varies a lot.
To be honest, the DNA is now worthless, because it will not stand up in court. I think Maddie looks quite like Kate, Gerry had bright red hair as a child - he should now be either still red haired or grey, but not dark brown.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 20 Oct - 19:12

tigger wrote:

the second DNA report certainly states this, although it also says that her DNA cannot be confused with that of her siblings. I would have thought, that would in fact be the case with Amelie certainly.

The report mentions a 50/50 % of Kate and Gerry's DNA. That alone surprises me, because I was under the impression that the proportion often varies a lot.
To be honest, the DNA is now worthless, because it will not stand up in court. I think Maddie looks quite like Kate, Gerry had bright red hair as a child - he should now be either still red haired or grey, but not dark brown.

The Police in Portugal have no doubts about who Madeleine's parents are.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Thu 20 Oct - 19:58

tigger wrote:

He did start to dye it either very very dark brown or black.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Fri 21 Oct - 2:04

Bobsy wrote:
tigger wrote:

He did start to dye it either very very dark brown or black.

Thats true Bobsy and was noticable in early vids....his hair became much darker than it had been at the begiinning.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mariang Fri 21 Oct - 10:27

My father was a born red head - in fact bright red....however, at the age of 4/5 he went dark brown. I was born very blonde, my mother mousy brown. So hair colour can change dramatically.
mariang
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  flower Fri 21 Oct - 17:07

mariang wrote:My father was a born red head - in fact bright red....however, at the age of 4/5 he went dark brown. I was born very blonde, my mother mousy brown. So hair colour can change dramatically.

I agree but only at an early age - by the age of 40+ IMO men's hair go one of two ways, Grey or Bald.............. Our Gerry is getting darker by the month!!!.............................
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Fri 21 Oct - 17:50

flower wrote:
mariang wrote:My father was a born red head - in fact bright red....however, at the age of 4/5 he went dark brown. I was born very blonde, my mother mousy brown. So hair colour can change dramatically.

I agree but only at an early age - by the age of 40+ IMO men's hair go one of two ways, Grey or Bald.............. Our Gerry is getting darker by the month!!!.............................

definite hint of greying temples here 18 months ago, now a rich lustrous brown....'L'Oreal...because you're worth it' Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 294124

Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 Article-0-04FDBB22000005DC-286_468x314
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 21 Oct - 17:57

ann_chovey wrote:
flower wrote:

definite hint of greying temples here 18 months ago, now a rich lustrous brown....'L'Oreal...because you're worth it' Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 294124

I could have given him a better cut with my garden shears! Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 21 Oct - 18:00

AnnaEsse wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:
flower wrote:

I could have given him a better cut with my garden shears! Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 294124

I know. That cut is really BAD! Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Fri 21 Oct - 18:32

AnnaEsse wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:
flower wrote:

Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 294124

Does anyone know where the vid is of Gerry in the very early days giving an interview in PDL or something...the strange thing was his hair had turned very bladk and had def been dyed. Now what man whose daughter had not long gone missing, be bothering about dying his hair????
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 Empty Gerry's been dyeing his hair a long time?

Post  tigger Fri 21 Oct - 19:55

A photograph shows him age 8/9 with bright red hair. In my experience that doesn't go dark brown all by itself. Photographs from New Zealand show his hair a one tone colour, always a give-away. My guess is he didn't like being red-haired and dyed it from an early age. Perhaps late teens. Red hair also tends to grey earlier than other colours.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Fri 21 Oct - 20:20

Hi Tigger

I have had a look at a number of photos of Gerry and his eyebrows are quite pale (well in comparison with Kates) and would be consistent with a ginger headed person.

This mahoussive pic explains what i mean.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=actual&linkpath=http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/matchkategerry.jpg&target=tlx_pic3uv6
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Fri 21 Oct - 21:12

gillyspot wrote:Hi Tigger

I have had a look at a number of photos of Gerry and his eyebrows are quite pale (well in comparison with Kates) and would be consistent with a ginger headed person.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/imagelib/sitebuilder/misc/show_image.html?linkedwidth=actual&linkpath=http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/matchkategerry.jpg&target=tlx_pic3uv6

It most certainly does....I'm taking deep breaths after that! Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 294124
Def. something dodgy going on re the 'barnet'

Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 Article-1036698-0207AB6A00000578-296_468x360
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  flower Fri 21 Oct - 21:47

ann_chovey wrote:
gillyspot wrote:Hi Tigger

It most certainly does....I'm taking deep breaths after that! Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 294124
Def. something dodgy going on re the 'barnet'

Was it a Pre-Planned HOAX? - Page 2 Article-1036698-0207AB6A00000578-296_468x360

And what's the heavy growth all about??
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next