Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in this video someone clearly says im here to enjoy myself!!!

3 posters

Go down

in this video someone clearly says im here to enjoy myself!!! Empty in this video someone clearly says im here to enjoy myself!!!

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 13 Oct - 14:03

i was listerning with headphones and i can hear it clearlyand this is reuters so un edited!!! and someone says something like your spoiling it am i imagining it???it makes better r sense for someone to say im here to enjoy to myself and your spoilt it hence the chill gerry bit and the bollocks bit!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
in this video someone clearly says im here to enjoy myself!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100in this video someone clearly says im here to enjoy myself!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

in this video someone clearly says im here to enjoy myself!!! Empty Re: in this video someone clearly says im here to enjoy myself!!!

Post  Justiceforallkids Thu 13 Oct - 14:08

bump sorry but i never noticed this before!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
in this video someone clearly says im here to enjoy myself!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100in this video someone clearly says im here to enjoy myself!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

in this video someone clearly says im here to enjoy myself!!! Empty Re: in this video someone clearly says im here to enjoy myself!!!

Post  aqeleega Thu 13 Oct - 22:53

He says F-OFF then something like "dya think I'm here t enjoy maself?"

Horrible, cocky man.

Eta. Someone does say something about "spoiling it".

Can anyone tell what Kate is saying as she strokes Seans? head.
aqeleega
aqeleega
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 262
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 Nov - 13:07

I always thought the quote from charm school reject Gerry in response to being told to cheer up was "Eff off, I'm not here to enjoy myself". It is clearer in other versions of this footage. I used to know someone like that who could be a right old misery and spoilt everyone else's fun.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 7 Nov - 18:50

This vid gets more objectionable every time we see it.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down