Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  Annabel on Thu 13 Oct - 14:41

http://thelostmarketingploy.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html

Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.
Remember what Kate Healy said to refute the cadaver odour which was detected by police sniffer dogs in the 5a apartment, their rented car and the villa they hired after the 3rd May?

She stated that due to her work, she had been in contact with (several) dead bodies as a locum doctor, hence the smell of death all around these places - and her OWN clothes.
(Of course she also claimed this, quite victoriously, in her book.)

However, now I am wondering how could she come up with such pretense while being highly trained in biology and medecine? Surely she should have checked a thing or two before she made her assertion. How RIDICULOUS this sounds, for anyone who searches a little bit in Forensics Science, and finds that she would have had to stay in contact with these CORPSES for 90 MINUTES for the odour to impregnate her clothes so strongly that it could be detected by a trained EVRD (CADAVER) dog!!!!!

Here is Yan's demonstration:

"Some thoughts also on the tests done which indicate that it takes 90mins for contamination to occur.
The tests are based on exposure times alone, ie the length of time a piece of material was exposed to a body / cadaver.
The cloth exposed for a 90 min period resulted in the most detection.
The suggestion is when a body is decomposing it take 90 minutes before contaminating anything.

In fact this test totally contradicts the knowledge that contamination is instant. What it does in effect is suggest that something has to have been in contact with a body / cadaver for 90 mins before becoming contaminated enough for the dogs to accurately detect anything.
ie - If you look at the suggestion that KM as part of her work came into contact with dead bodies, this would mean she would have had to have spent 90 mins in very close proximity to one before becoming contaminated. "

Comment:

Yip, Kate is debunked LOL thats cos she is, well, defunked in thee head. Court date set for Feb 2012 ...... bring it on. It will be loads better than the Scotland Yard white wash .......... they have been instructed not to probe the McCanns to much. I wonder what Gerry has on them ? lol GO ON SUE ME. Anyway they can sue all they want ,,, cant sue everybody ha ha ha and cant change what the vast majority of the public think and say about them .lol. Fakey fund , er i mean company will soon be brought to its knees again OH,,, We might have Gerrys book to the rescue then , la la la. What next ? JAIL. Yes, one day cos Karmas a bitch. So keep suing, keep talking shit and lies, keep writing makey upy excuse books ( i mean works of fiction ) T Shirts, wristbands, travel packages , cos you two cowards are going yto have one hell of a mighty fall, soon. Everybodys sick giving you money, stop living off a dead child, you disgusting immoral pair.







Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 13 Oct - 14:47

I think the science is wrong there. The author states that it takes 90 minutes for contamination to occur, when it takes that time for the cadaverine to develop and be detectable, under certain conditions in hot climates. It doesn't take 90 minutes for contamination.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18466
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  ann_chovey on Thu 13 Oct - 15:19

AnnaEsse wrote:I think the science is wrong there. The author states that it takes 90 minutes for contamination to occur, when it takes that time for the cadaverine to develop and be detectable, under certain conditions in hot climates. It doesn't take 90 minutes for contamination.

I agree Anna, that was always my understanding.....warm climate, small person, an hour and a half, longer if cold and larger body mass.
the important thing is however is Gerry's denial after a quick google that the odour can't be detected after 30 days , I think he said, if so it would have 'worn off' her clothes by then. Also she or Auntie Phil suggested the odour was planted and then they try to explain it away.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  ELI on Thu 13 Oct - 20:06

The author has made it clear though that the tests referred to totally contradict the knowledge that contamination is instant. This challenges the idea of the 90 min. period needed for a body to contaminte something such as a piece of material or in this case an area in the apartment.

The tests were done placing a piece of material on a cadaver for 90 mins., that does not tell anyone how long someone needs to have been dead before contamination occurrs because unless the tests show that the person was dead for that period of time, only then could it be established how long it would take before the body contaminates anything.






ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  Angelique on Thu 13 Oct - 23:18

Annabel

Thank you for this article.

But, if Kate was working in Leicester - it's not very warm in April unless they had an incredibly hot Spring! So it would take a serious length of time - maybe more than 90 minutes?

Sounds very much as though it could be that contamination can take place either when perhaps placed in a wardrobe near clothes or if in the process of moving and the body was held or cradled.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  Wintabells on Fri 14 Oct - 23:43

I didn't realise Kate actually made this claim about attending dead bodies in her book? really?

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1329
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 29 Nov - 18:44

I haven't been brave enough to read the book but I don't think that the corpses story is there. Here's a link to a story in The Sun which mentions it so, all together now, if it's in The Sun it must be true!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/maddie/1651651/Kate-and-Gerry-McCann-wrongly-named-as-suspects-over-Maddie-disappearance-by-Portuguese-police-after-sniffer-dog-evidence.html?print=yes

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  ProfessorPlum on Tue 29 Nov - 18:49

No it isnt in the book.

ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Age : 59
Location : The wild side of life.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  bill516 on Tue 29 Nov - 20:01

I would have thought that contact detection would have to be related the the length of time a body has had to decompose, i.e. a fresh body would take up to 90 min for cadaverine to develope and contamination to occur in constant contact. A 3 week old corpse would contaminate almost immediately on contact due to the length of time cadareine has had to develope, especially if you made contact with liquid. I imagine that would be hard not to come into contact with liquid and that is one reason forensics wear disposable coveralls apart from the forensic contamination aspect. Some of the corpses they come into contact with must be old and Ambulance people must reek to high heaven of cadavour odour as I'm sure they come into contact with the recently deceased more often than a GP.

bill516
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 79
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  kitti on Tue 29 Nov - 21:10

Their are stages that a cadaver goes through after death ...as soon as one dies then a body emits a certain smell....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  Bobsy on Tue 29 Nov - 21:41

kitti wrote:Their are stages that a cadaver goes through after death ...as soon as one dies then a body emits a certain smell....

True Kitti though not discernable to the human nose but certainly to other living things. There may be however a voiding of bowel/bladder and that is.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  malena stool on Tue 29 Nov - 22:13

I remember from posts on 3As that Kate had allegedly not worked for several weeks before the holiday, also there is no way a GP would turn up to certify a death wearing jeans, T shirt and carrying a child's cuddly toy.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13385
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  NoStone on Tue 29 Nov - 22:42

A cheerie topic but here we go.....

Decomposing bodies start producing ammonia (NH3) in the lungs quite soon after death, and the ammonia diffuses outward through the nose and mouth. Ammonia is lighter than air, and it diffuses rapidly. The rate of production of ammonia decreases with time after death.

This is often called the 'sweet smell of death' as it is a sweet smell.

Within a few hours, depending on weather conditions, a body starts to produce heavier amines in its tissues, e.g., putrescine (1,4-diaminobutane), and cadaverine (1,5-diaminopentane).

So within 90 mins the cadaverine can start to difuse, these chemicals are easily and uniquely identified by their scent. They penetrate cloth that the body is wearing and then settle on surfaces such as floors and shelves and other materials it comes into contact with.

Christopher Lee movie anyone??


NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  hobnob on Tue 29 Nov - 23:38

adaverine starts being produced from the moment of death as the bacteria in the body start to break it down
Detection of cadaverine by dogs can be 90mins after death when enough has been produced for the dog to detect. it takes longer for us to detect the smell since we have fewer receptors in our nose than a dog.
Once cadaverine starts being produced the length of time before a dog can smell it is approx 90 mins although that can vary depeining on the environment warmer made speed it up cold may slow it down.
However, once cadaverine is produced in an amount able to be detected, anywhere or anything that body comes into contact with regardless of how brief will become tainted by the smell. that's why furnishing or clothing a dead person has worn or been in contact is invariably burned since the smell cannot be removed by cleaning or laundry.
The longer the body lies in situ the stronger the scent laid down, also the longer the person is dead the nore cadaverine produced and again tainting anything it comes in contact with.

What is intersting is that the dogs reacted to kates trousers, cuddlecat and a childs top as well as the hire car.
transfer of the smell from kates clothing to the top cuddlecat etc is impossible as otherwise due to packing in suitcases and in drawers/wardrobe all items of clothing will have been contaminated and the dogs would have reacted to everything.
Having worked in a hospital when a dr is called to certify death they generally take the pulse at wrist or neck using a couple of fingers. they don't drape themselves over the body allowing contact with their clothing. Nor will cadaverine transfer to a toy unless it is placed on the body- which begs the question why did she take maddies favorite toy to work with her and why was it coming into contact with dead bodies?
The only way the top the pants and cuddle cat got contaminated is because they came in contact with Maddies body. the childs top being contaminated because perhaps she was wearing it at time of death and also carrying cuddlecat.
The only way cadaver dogs would react to the hire car is if a dead body had been placed in it. They are trained to ignore all other scents such as urine, faeces, semen, blood, rotting meat etc as otherwise they would be indicating to everything especially in outdoor environments where wildlife may have peed or defecated, been eaten or simply died, as well as the usual rubbish humans dump.

Considering she was from a small practice i wonder how often she wore the checked pants to work and check all these alleged dead bodies.

I wonder if luminol was to be used especially in the hire car what it would reveal.
We know the car was stinking from people who drove in it and it was bad enough the trunk had to be left open at night to ventilate the car.
If the car is as it was when they left Portugal i wonder if it would be stinking still as cadaverine is impossible to remove.

hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Age : 52
Location : uk
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

The Implications

Post  NoStone on Wed 30 Nov - 7:39

The implications of all this are grave. Had a body simply been stored behind the sofa then only cadaverine would have been found. But blood was found as well. Bodies cannot spray blood over walls (and curtains? remind me why we think the curtains had been washed??) blood also being found under the floor tiles. This means that an accident could have occurred causing the bleeding and death but the body lay there long enough for cadaverine to form, at least 90 mins perhaps longer if it was a cool night.

A grieving mother might clutch onto the dead child once discovered and a soft toy as well.

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  duncanmac on Wed 30 Nov - 8:32

Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

She stated that due to her work, she had been in contact with (several) dead bodies as a locum doctor, hence the smell of death all around these places - and her OWN clothes.
(Of course she also claimed this, quite victoriously, in her book.)


Kate & the 6 dead bodies, Not this old chestnut again and no it is not mentioned in this book.
No one on this forum is yet to provide a link to were KM said this.
The Sun article says it was mentioned by a member of the family, but who and when ?
The article from the Sun is anti PJ right throughout, besides who believes anything this red top produces.
MODS, please no more threads on KM and the dead corpses, until someone can come up with a link with a direct quote.

duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  kitti on Wed 30 Nov - 8:51

Obviously Kate McCann found Madeleine not knowing or realising that she was already deceased that is why she had odour on her clothes.....did you notice that the said check trousers were worn by her on the way home in september. ..unless off course she has numerous pairs in her holiday bag.....now if that were me and cadaver scent has been detected on them I would NOT wear them ever again but she had to wear them in full view off everyone, a V up to the PJ...trying to disprove their Findings...


I don't believe Madeleine lost her life that night as cleaning was done and mrs fenn stated in her interview...'on the Thursday I never heard anyone in 5a not even any doors shutting or slamming' that little snippet says it all....they carted the twins off to the creche and the cleaning begun.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  kathybelle on Wed 30 Nov - 8:59

duncanmac wrote:
Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

She stated that due to her work, she had been in contact with (several) dead bodies as a locum doctor, hence the smell of death all around these places - and her OWN clothes.
(Of course she also claimed this, quite victoriously, in her book.)


Kate & the 6 dead bodies, Not this old chestnut again and no it is not mentioned in this book.
No one on this forum is yet to provide a link to were KM said this.
The Sun article says it was mentioned by a member of the family, but who and when ?
The article from the Sun is anti PJ right throughout, besides who believes anything this red top produces.
MODS, please no more threads on KM and the dead corpses, until someone can come up with a link with a direct quote.

I once read that Philomena McCann and a GP at the surgery Kate worked at, said Kate came in contact with 6 bodies. I don't have a link, but if I did unless I downloaded the link, I doubt if the information would still be on the net. A lot of information has disappeared, because the McCanns are in the process of removing anything from the net, that shows them in a bad light.

Does anyone know how Kate explained the cadaver scent that was on items of Madeleine's clothing, her clothing and Cuddle Cat and why the scent wasn't on Gerry's clothing or the clothing of Sean and Amalie? I read that Jon Corner, the twin's Godfather, gave Madeleine Cuddle Cat just before she went to the Algarve. It was a present for her 4th birthday, so even if the story about Kate examining those 6 bodies was true, she couldn't have taken the soft toy with her, when she examined those bodies, because from what I can gather, she was on holiday in the week before they all went to the Algarve. I think they'd all been visiting Gerry's family in Ireland.

I'm only quoting in my post, what I have read on the internet, how true it is I don't know. I presume if the dead body scenario is true, it will be in the files and I haven't got the time to look at them, because I have to go out shortly and I won't be back until early evening.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re Kate's Corpses Argument DeBunked

Post  kathybelle on Wed 30 Nov - 9:21

I've just had a quick look in the files and found this information: Teddy found by the smell of death - News - BBC News http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/Noticia.aspx?... Edited because link doesn't lead to the story. Try this link instead:

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id129.html

According to the files, Kate reportedly told the People magazine, that she came in contact with 6 bodies shortly before they went to the Algarve.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id208.html

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  Keela on Wed 30 Nov - 12:44

hobnob wrote:adaverine starts being produced from the moment of death as the bacteria in the body start to break it down
Detection of cadaverine by dogs can be 90mins after death when enough has been produced for the dog to detect. it takes longer for us to detect the smell since we have fewer receptors in our nose than a dog.
Once cadaverine starts being produced the length of time before a dog can smell it is approx 90 mins although that can vary depeining on the environment warmer made speed it up cold may slow it down.
However, once cadaverine is produced in an amount able to be detected, anywhere or anything that body comes into contact with regardless of how brief will become tainted by the smell. that's why furnishing or clothing a dead person has worn or been in contact is invariably burned since the smell cannot be removed by cleaning or laundry.
The longer the body lies in situ the stronger the scent laid down, also the longer the person is dead the nore cadaverine produced and again tainting anything it comes in contact with.

What is intersting is that the dogs reacted to kates trousers, cuddlecat and a childs top as well as the hire car.
transfer of the smell from kates clothing to the top cuddlecat etc is impossible as otherwise due to packing in suitcases and in drawers/wardrobe all items of clothing will have been contaminated and the dogs would have reacted to everything.
Having worked in a hospital when a dr is called to certify death they generally take the pulse at wrist or neck using a couple of fingers. they don't drape themselves over the body allowing contact with their clothing. Nor will cadaverine transfer to a toy unless it is placed on the body- which begs the question why did she take maddies favorite toy to work with her and why was it coming into contact with dead bodies?
The only way the top the pants and cuddle cat got contaminated is because they came in contact with Maddies body. the childs top being contaminated because perhaps she was wearing it at time of death and also carrying cuddlecat.
The only way cadaver dogs would react to the hire car is if a dead body had been placed in it. They are trained to ignore all other scents such as urine, faeces, semen, blood, rotting meat etc as otherwise they would be indicating to everything especially in outdoor environments where wildlife may have peed or defecated, been eaten or simply died, as well as the usual rubbish humans dump.

Considering she was from a small practice i wonder how often she wore the checked pants to work and check all these alleged dead bodies.

I wonder if luminol was to be used especially in the hire car what it would reveal.
We know the car was stinking from people who drove in it and it was bad enough the trunk had to be left open at night to ventilate the car.
If the car is as it was when they left Portugal i wonder if it would be stinking still as cadaverine is impossible to remove.


The memory plays tricks sometimes but I thought that I had read somewhere that the hire company had sold the car via the auctions.

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Age : 63
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  bill516 on Wed 30 Nov - 15:37

They made have sold the car but thats not to say the carpets from the car are not kept as evidence.

bill516
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 79
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  Angelique on Wed 30 Nov - 16:52

Kathbelle

Well done! We all knew we had read it somewhere

from you link: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id208.html


The Madeleine McCann Mystery, 24 September 2007

"If the DNA is in fact blood, and it came from the missing girl, it could provide damning evidence that her body was placed there. But there are also major difficulties for prosecutors with that scenario. Experts say that generally—though not always—blood needs to be fresh in order to be transferred to another surface. But the McCanns didn't have the car until long after Madeleine disappeared. Not only that, as McCann supporters point out: How could the
McCanns have managed to hide the body for nearly a month and then get rid of it—all while being under almost nonstop scrutiny from police and the press. "Even if they had the emotional capacity to do it, if you look at the time line, they could not have physically done it," says Gerry's brother John. Some prominent forensic experts in the U.S. agree. "Where in a hotel can you hide a child's body for 25 days?" says noted forensic pathologist Michael Baden. "And remember, a body, especially in a warm place like Portugal, would rapidly decompose."

Cadaver-sniffing dogs brought in by investigators, however, reportedly responded to Kate's clothing, then became agitated when they were given the scent of the McCanns' car key fob. During 16 hours of police questioning over two days, says Philomena McCann, "Kate was repeatedly shown the sniffer dog video." Kate McCann reportedly explained to police that, as a GP, she came in contact with six bodies shortly before leaving for Portugal. As a senior Scotland Yard investigator points out, cadaver dogs can't tell one corpse from another and have little value in tying a suspect to a specific body. "Dogs can sniff out death," he says. "However, you can't ask a dog to stand up in court and give evidence."

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  kathybelle on Wed 30 Nov - 21:44

Angelique wrote:Kathbelle

Well done! We all knew we had read it somewhere

from you link: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id208.html


The Madeleine McCann Mystery, 24 September 2007

"If the DNA is in fact blood, and it came from the missing girl, it could provide damning evidence that her body was placed there. But there are also major difficulties for prosecutors with that scenario. Experts say that generally—though not always—blood needs to be fresh in order to be transferred to another surface. But the McCanns didn't have the car until long after Madeleine disappeared. Not only that, as McCann supporters point out: How could the
McCanns have managed to hide the body for nearly a month and then get rid of it—all while being under almost nonstop scrutiny from police and the press. "Even if they had the emotional capacity to do it, if you look at the time line, they could not have physically done it," says Gerry's brother John. Some prominent forensic experts in the U.S. agree. "Where in a hotel can you hide a child's body for 25 days?" says noted forensic pathologist Michael Baden. "And remember, a body, especially in a warm place like Portugal, would rapidly decompose."

Cadaver-sniffing dogs brought in by investigators, however, reportedly responded to Kate's clothing, then became agitated when they were given the scent of the McCanns' car key fob. During 16 hours of police questioning over two days, says Philomena McCann, "Kate was repeatedly shown the sniffer dog video." Kate McCann reportedly explained to police that, as a GP, she came in contact with six bodies shortly before leaving for Portugal. As a senior Scotland Yard investigator points out, cadaver dogs can't tell one corpse from another and have little value in tying a suspect to a specific body. "Dogs can sniff out death," he says. "However, you can't ask a dog to stand up in court and give evidence."

Angelique and thank you. There have been no reports of anyone dying in that apartment before the McCanns arrived there, so unless someone previous to the McCanns, murdered someone and disposed of their body, without the police knowing, it's highly likely that the cadaver scent does belong to Madeleine. If Kate McCann did deal with 6 deaths and if she did take Cuddle Cat with her, which I don't believe happened, I wonder why the cadaver scent was just on her clothing and Madeleines. I wonder why the scent wasn't transferred to Gerry's clothing and the clothing of Sean and Amalie.

The McCanns have provided so much evidence, as to why they are more involved with Madeleine's disappearance than neglect, yet they are still free and still making noises that they are innocent.

By the way I have had a reply from the BBC Complaints Department, regarding Jeremy Vines offensive remarks towards the McCanns critics. Here is what the BBC say in their email.

Dear Mrs xxxxxxx

I understand you felt the coverage was biased somewhat in favour of the McCanns.

Our presenters are expected to put their own views to one side, when carrying out their work for the BBC. They seek to provide the information which will enable listeners to make up their own minds; to show the reality of a situation and provide the forum for debate, giving full opportunity for all viewpoints to be heard. Senior editorial staff, the Executive Committee and the BBC Trust keep a close watch on programmes to ensure that standards of impartiality are maintained.

In dealing with any controversial matter the BBC is required to give a fair and balanced report. Balance cannot simply be judged on the basis of the time allocated to the representatives of either side of an argument however. One spokesman may make his or her points concisely while another needs longer to explain a point of view. Account needs to be taken of the way a subject is covered over a period of time; perfect balance is difficult to achieve on every single occasion while overall it is a more achievable goal.

We're guided by the feedback we receive and I can assure your complaint on our audience log. This is a daily report of audience feedback that's made available to all BBC staff, including members of the 'Jeremy Vine' team, channel controllers and other senior managers.

The audience logs are seen as important documents that can help shape decisions about future programming and content.

Thanks for taking the time to contact us.

Kind regards

Jamie Patterson

BBC Complaints

www.bbc.co.uk/complaints

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a pity the BBC Complaints department didn't read my email properly, if they had done so, they would have dealt with my complaint, which was about Jeremy Vine's offensive comments towards the McCanns critics. Nowhere in my email to them, do I mention anything about Jeremy Vine being biased. However in my opinion, Vine is biased towards the McCanns and I am hoping that the BBC deal with him, because in their email they have stated that presenters cannot be biased.

I'm debating whether to send another email, with a copy of my first email to the BBC Complaints department and ask them if they would kindly reply to my complaint about Vine's offensive comments. Or maybe I should just let the matter drop and just put the matter down to Mr Patterson's ignorance.



Last edited by kathybelle on Wed 30 Nov - 22:32; edited 1 time in total

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  NoStone on Wed 30 Nov - 22:23

kathybelle wrote:
Angelique wrote:Kathbelle

Well done! We all knew we had read it somewhere

from you link: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id208.html


The Madeleine McCann Mystery, 24 September 2007

"If the DNA is in fact blood, and it came from the missing girl, it could provide damning evidence that her body was placed there. But there are also major difficulties for prosecutors with that scenario. Experts say that generally—though not always—blood needs to be fresh in order to be transferred to another surface. But the McCanns didn't have the car until long after Madeleine disappeared. Not only that, as McCann supporters point out: How could the
McCanns have managed to hide the body for nearly a month and then get rid of it—all while being under almost nonstop scrutiny from police and the press. "Even if they had the emotional capacity to do it, if you look at the time line, they could not have physically done it," says Gerry's brother John. Some prominent forensic experts in the U.S. agree. "Where in a hotel can you hide a child's body for 25 days?" says noted forensic pathologist Michael Baden. "And remember, a body, especially in a warm place like Portugal, would rapidly decompose."

Cadaver-sniffing dogs brought in by investigators, however, reportedly responded to Kate's clothing, then became agitated when they were given the scent of the McCanns' car key fob. During 16 hours of police questioning over two days, says Philomena McCann, "Kate was repeatedly shown the sniffer dog video." Kate McCann reportedly explained to police that, as a GP, she came in contact with six bodies shortly before leaving for Portugal. As a senior Scotland Yard investigator points out, cadaver dogs can't tell one corpse from another and have little value in tying a suspect to a specific body. "Dogs can sniff out death," he says. "However, you can't ask a dog to stand up in court and give evidence."

Angelique and thank you. There have been no reports of anyone dying in that apartment before the McCanns arrived there, so unless someone previous to the McCanns, murdered someone and disposed of their body, without the police knowing, it's highly likely that the cadaver scent does belong to Madeleine. If Kate McCann did deal with 6 deaths and if she did take Cuddle Cat with her, which I don't believe happened, I wonder why the cadaver scent was just on her clothing and Madeleines. I wonder why the scent wasn't transferred to Gerry's clothing and the clothing of Sean and Amalie.

The McCanns have provided so much evidence, as to why they are more involved with Madeleine's disappearance than neglect, yet they are still free and still making noises that they are innocent.

By the way I have had a reply from the BBC Complaints Department, regarding Jeremy Vines offensive remarks towards the McCanns critics. Here is what the BBC say in their email.

Dear Mrs xxxxxxx

I understand you felt the coverage was biased somewhat in favour of the McCanns.

Our presenters are expected to put their own views to one side, when carrying out their work for the BBC. They seek to provide the information which will enable listeners to make up their own minds; to show the reality of a situation and provide the forum for debate, giving full opportunity for all viewpoints to be heard. Senior editorial staff, the Executive Committee and the BBC Trust keep a close watch on programmes to ensure that standards of impartiality are maintained.

In dealing with any controversial matter the BBC is required to give a fair and balanced report. Balance cannot simply be judged on the basis of the time allocated to the representatives of either side of an argument however. One spokesman may make his or her points concisely while another needs longer to explain a point of view. Account needs to be taken of the way a subject is covered over a period of time; perfect balance is difficult to achieve on every single occasion while overall it is a more achievable goal.

We're guided by the feedback we receive and I can assure your complaint on our audience log. This is a daily report of audience feedback that's made available to all BBC staff, including members of the 'Jeremy Vine' team, channel controllers and other senior managers.

The audience logs are seen as important documents that can help shape decisions about future programming and content.

Thanks for taking the time to contact us.

Kind regards

Jamie Patterson

BBC Complaints

www.bbc.co.uk/complaints

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a pity the BBC Complaints department didn't read my email properly, if they had done so, they would have dealt with my complaint, which was about Jeremy Vine's offensive comments towards the McCanns critics. Nowhere in my email to them, do I mention anything about Jeremy Vine being biased. However in my opinion, Vine is biased towards the McCanns and I am hoping that the BBC deal with him, because in their email they have stated that presenters cannot be biased.

I'm debating whether to send another email, with a copy of my first email to the BBC Complaints Department and ask them if they would kindly reply to my complaint about Vine's offensive comments. Or maybe I should just let the matter drop and just put the matter down to Mr Patterson's ignorance.

You should kathybelle - apart from the first line the rest is standard cut and paste response to any complaint, it does not address your specific complaint at all - tut BBC!

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  kathybelle on Wed 30 Nov - 22:31

NoStone wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Angelique wrote:Kathbelle

Well done! We all knew we had read it somewhere

from you link: http://www.mccannfiles.com/id208.html


The Madeleine McCann Mystery, 24 September 2007

"If the DNA is in fact blood, and it came from the missing girl, it could provide damning evidence that her body was placed there. But there are also major difficulties for prosecutors with that scenario. Experts say that generally—though not always—blood needs to be fresh in order to be transferred to another surface. But the McCanns didn't have the car until long after Madeleine disappeared. Not only that, as McCann supporters point out: How could the
McCanns have managed to hide the body for nearly a month and then get rid of it—all while being under almost nonstop scrutiny from police and the press. "Even if they had the emotional capacity to do it, if you look at the time line, they could not have physically done it," says Gerry's brother John. Some prominent forensic experts in the U.S. agree. "Where in a hotel can you hide a child's body for 25 days?" says noted forensic pathologist Michael Baden. "And remember, a body, especially in a warm place like Portugal, would rapidly decompose."

Cadaver-sniffing dogs brought in by investigators, however, reportedly responded to Kate's clothing, then became agitated when they were given the scent of the McCanns' car key fob. During 16 hours of police questioning over two days, says Philomena McCann, "Kate was repeatedly shown the sniffer dog video." Kate McCann reportedly explained to police that, as a GP, she came in contact with six bodies shortly before leaving for Portugal. As a senior Scotland Yard investigator points out, cadaver dogs can't tell one corpse from another and have little value in tying a suspect to a specific body. "Dogs can sniff out death," he says. "However, you can't ask a dog to stand up in court and give evidence."

Angelique and thank you. There have been no reports of anyone dying in that apartment before the McCanns arrived there, so unless someone previous to the McCanns, murdered someone and disposed of their body, without the police knowing, it's highly likely that the cadaver scent does belong to Madeleine. If Kate McCann did deal with 6 deaths and if she did take Cuddle Cat with her, which I don't believe happened, I wonder why the cadaver scent was just on her clothing and Madeleines. I wonder why the scent wasn't transferred to Gerry's clothing and the clothing of Sean and Amalie.

The McCanns have provided so much evidence, as to why they are more involved with Madeleine's disappearance than neglect, yet they are still free and still making noises that they are innocent.

By the way I have had a reply from the BBC Complaints Department, regarding Jeremy Vines offensive remarks towards the McCanns critics. Here is what the BBC say in their email.

Dear Mrs xxxxxxx

I understand you felt the coverage was biased somewhat in favour of the McCanns.

Our presenters are expected to put their own views to one side, when carrying out their work for the BBC. They seek to provide the information which will enable listeners to make up their own minds; to show the reality of a situation and provide the forum for debate, giving full opportunity for all viewpoints to be heard. Senior editorial staff, the Executive Committee and the BBC Trust keep a close watch on programmes to ensure that standards of impartiality are maintained.

In dealing with any controversial matter the BBC is required to give a fair and balanced report. Balance cannot simply be judged on the basis of the time allocated to the representatives of either side of an argument however. One spokesman may make his or her points concisely while another needs longer to explain a point of view. Account needs to be taken of the way a subject is covered over a period of time; perfect balance is difficult to achieve on every single occasion while overall it is a more achievable goal.

We're guided by the feedback we receive and I can assure your complaint on our audience log. This is a daily report of audience feedback that's made available to all BBC staff, including members of the 'Jeremy Vine' team, channel controllers and other senior managers.

The audience logs are seen as important documents that can help shape decisions about future programming and content.

Thanks for taking the time to contact us.

Kind regards

Jamie Patterson

BBC Complaints

www.bbc.co.uk/complaints

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a pity the BBC Complaints department didn't read my email properly, if they had done so, they would have dealt with my complaint, which was about Jeremy Vine's offensive comments towards the McCanns critics. Nowhere in my email to them, do I mention anything about Jeremy Vine being biased. However in my opinion, Vine is biased towards the McCanns and I am hoping that the BBC deal with him, because in their email they have stated that presenters cannot be biased.

I'm debating whether to send another email, with a copy of my first email to the BBC Complaints Department and ask them if they would kindly reply to my complaint about Vine's offensive comments. Or maybe I should just let the matter drop and just put the matter down to Mr Patterson's ignorance.

You should kathybelle - apart from the first line the rest is standard cut and paste response to any complaint, it does not address your specific complaint at all - tut BBC!

Thank you No Stone, you have helped me make up my mind. I will send another email to the BBC Complaints department.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate's Corpses Argument DEBUNKED.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:26


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum