Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gerry on phone apparantly snatched by Paedophiles. old article

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Sun 16 Oct - 9:27

ann_chovey wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:
Iris wrote:You will note that she has a "Maddie" badge on her HIP, it's pinned to her skirt, and not her T-shirt. Perhaps she doesn't want to ruin her T-shirt by making holes in it with the badge. She disgusts me.

She set a trend.

And they are wearing their tacky expensive wrist bands. How soon were they developed/made and sent out to Portugal for them to wear?

this photo is May 12th, they were up and running with wristbands and tee shirts.
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/GERRYKATETSHIRT.jpg

Why within 10days would you have tacky wristbands, T-Shirts and a fund, unless you knew that she hadn't been abducted! you dont need intelligent Police Officers and Criminologists to work this one out imo.

IMO Kate looks positively blooming, obviously thinking 10days later they have got away with seriously neglecting their children, were one died imo, Kate now 4.5years later looks ravaged.

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused on Sun 16 Oct - 9:39

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:
Iris wrote:You will note that she has a "Maddie" badge on her HIP, it's pinned to her skirt, and not her T-shirt. Perhaps she doesn't want to ruin her T-shirt by making holes in it with the badge. She disgusts me.

She set a trend.

And they are wearing their tacky expensive wrist bands. How soon were they developed/made and sent out to Portugal for them to wear?

this photo is May 12th, they were up and running with wristbands and tee shirts.

Why within 10days would you have tacky wristbands, T-Shirts and a fund, unless you knew that she hadn't been abducted! you dont need intelligent Police Officers and Criminologists to work this one out imo.

IMO Kate looks positively blooming, obviously thinking 10days later they have got away with seriously neglecting their children, were one died imo, Kate now 4.5years later looks ravaged.

Be sure your sins will find you out springs to mind. Time does seem to be taking its toll on her lately. Oh, if only the pair would just tell the whole truth and lay the matter to rest, but I don't suppose they ever will while the money is still coming in - and I can't see SY doing anything significant to put a stop to it.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Sun 16 Oct - 11:15

mumbles wrote:
Panda wrote:So can we assume these were the ones on Sale ? Maybe the one Gerry wore was the prototype to go on sale and if the photo outside the Church IS to Celebrate Madeleine"s Birthday, the whole setting up of the Copmany was done with the speed of light. How could anyone
know Madeleine would not be found in the interim.?

According to McCannfiles http://www.mccannfiles.com/id13.html

6th May - The website www.bringmadeleinehome.com set up in a day

9th May - The website www.bringmadeleinehome.com launched

16th May - The website is relaunched under a new name: www.findmadeleine.com, although this is not officially announced until tomorrow

ETA: Does anyone know if these were on sale from their website... or were they t-shirts only for the family to wear?

Thanks mumbles, the Company was incorporated on 15th May, 12 days after Madeleine disappeared. T shirts were on sale, don"t know if the one Gerry wore was the one. It still begs the question, how did the McCanns know Madeleine would not be found in the interim? Notice they
were very careful to call it an Abduction rather than a Kidnapping.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mariang on Sun 16 Oct - 11:24

Have often wondered why the term 'abduction' was used rather than 'kidnapping'!

mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Sun 16 Oct - 11:26

Bobsy wrote:
Panda wrote:If that"s the photo of the McCanns coming out of the Church on Madeleiene"s 4th Birthday, that is 12 days after her disappearance..

Did Gerry have that T shirt especially made for the Occasion, or was it one that would be on sale? Since it took 12 days to set up the Company, Order the Merchandise and have the Website and Paypal ready........how did he manage it?

Hi Panda. They are certainly wearing the wristbands so they must have been available the tee shirt I suppose could have been a one off just for him, but doubt that. There is the eye, that turned out to be only marked with a fleck and a telephone number and this looks professional art work. 12 days after Madeleine's official "abduction" date. They certainly knew she wasn't going to be found, alive or dead imo as all this merchandise would have been wasted.
They really must think, or thought, that we are daft.

Hi Bobsy,

Why didn"t some bright spark in the PJ concentrate on asking the McCanns why the Fund was set up so quickly when they were questioned
and made aguidos? I think maybe this is one of the reasons the PJ asked for 6 months Bank Statements of the McCanns but this request was turned down by the Home office as being too intrusive. It was said the McCanns were broke and this is why the Fund was set up to give
financial aid to the Family, clever thinking when it was supposedly to be to search for Madeleine.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Sun 16 Oct - 11:30

mariang wrote:Have often wondered why the term 'abduction' was used rather than 'kidnapping'!

Hi mariang., this is the reason:- ABDUCTION.......TO TAKE BY FORCE, KIDNAP...........TO TAKE BY FORCE FOR RANSOM

Even though the NOTW offered £2 million ransom, not one claim was made and the McCanns again chose the word carefully .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  mariang on Sun 16 Oct - 11:32

thanks for that panda!! I should have got the dictionary out!!

mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Sun 16 Oct - 11:42

mariang wrote:thanks for that panda!! I should have got the dictionary out!!

Your"e welcome, I looked in my dictionary a while ago when I realised from day 1 the McCanns, the Press, everybody, used the word "abducted"

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 16 Oct - 12:13

The photo of Madeleine on that tee shirt does look like a very bad Photoshop. Her neck looks far too thin. Interesting that it is green and yellow, i.e. the colours of Celtic FC, with an Everton shirt too. Clearly trying to appeal to the football fan market.

Maybe Wee Callum made it with some T shirt transfer paper and an iron. I don't believe that these were ever for sale on the website. Perhaps Mr Gerry just didn't like it or want to wear it.

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles on Sun 16 Oct - 12:24

Iris wrote:The photo of Madeleine on that tee shirt does look like a very bad Photoshop. Her neck looks far too thin. Interesting that it is green and yellow, i.e. the colours of Celtic FC, with an Everton shirt too. Clearly trying to appeal to the football fan market.

Maybe Wee Callum made it with some T shirt transfer paper and an iron. I don't believe that these were ever for sale on the website. Perhaps Mr Gerry just didn't like it or want to wear it.

That's my opinion too. He looks embarrassed to be wearing it.

Unlike most t-shirts that have a photo imprinted on them (nice and smooth)... this one looks like the yellow part is rubberised.
I remember my son when about age 5 having a t-shirt with a rubberised picture on it and it was a nightmare to iron.
It's so tacky!
A kid could possibly get away with wearing one... but not an adult!!

ETA: Apologies to any adults on here that wear t-shirts with rubberised pictures on the front!

mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey on Sun 16 Oct - 14:39

mumbles wrote:
Iris wrote:The photo of Madeleine on that tee shirt does look like a very bad Photoshop. Her neck looks far too thin. Interesting that it is green and yellow, i.e. the colours of Celtic FC, with an Everton shirt too. Clearly trying to appeal to the football fan market.

That's my opinion too. He looks embarrassed to be wearing it.

Unlike most t-shirts that have a photo imprinted on them (nice and smooth)... this one looks like the yellow part is rubberised.
I remember my son when about age 5 having a t-shirt with a rubberised picture on it and it was a nightmare to iron.
It's so tacky!
A kid could possibly get away with wearing one... but not an adult!!

ETA: Apologies to any adults on here that wear t-shirts with rubberised pictures on the front!

I reckon it was a rush job at one of those 'motif on a tee shirt' shops in Portugal. You can take a photo in (not that i would know)!
I think and they scan it and put it on the tee. The official tees were white, I bet this one was done to complement K's green and yellow ribbons, and the yellow roses, the colours of hope in Portugal as I recall. don't think he wore it much after the meet and greet on Mothering Sunday/Maddie's birthday.

edited as messed up quotes.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo on Sun 16 Oct - 15:51

mumbles wrote:

I used to wear one with 'I Love Disco' on the front, not only rubberised but with sparkly letters....hard to top that for tacky!

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot on Sun 16 Oct - 16:26

When Graham McKenzie said thought Gerry McCann was on the phone to someone (when Gerry clearly wasn't as proved by phone pings) does that not make you think? Is this just not another version of the "abduction theory" ? It is to me.

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey on Sun 16 Oct - 17:26

gillyspot wrote:When Graham McKenzie said thought Gerry McCann was on the phone to someone (when Gerry clearly wasn't as proved by phone pings) does that not make you think? Is this just not another version of the "abduction theory" ? It is to me.

i hardly know what to think anymore but it wouldn't surprise me if Gerry was pretending to be on the phone (in that loud voice of his) to broadcast the abduction that wasn't. how did he know there were paedo gangs in Portugal. who told him/ Weird.

last part of Graham Mck's. statement............

We didn’t have any other involvement with their group for the remainder of our holiday and flew home on the Saturday. On the day of our departure we had to move out of our apartment and Mark Warner gave us another to use during the day until we left.

It was across the road from the McCann’s apartment and the public balcony overlooked the side of their building and the road. You could actually see the front and back of the building from that view point. I noticed on the balcony that there was a pile of cigarette butts as if there had been someone stood there for some time smoking. I thought that was odd , and it could have been someone watching the McCann’s apartment to monitor their comings and goings.

It was when I heard that the police were trying to pinpoint telephone conversations made in the resort that I decided to get in touch about what I had heard.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Sun 16 Oct - 18:12

dazedandconfused wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:

She set a trend.

Be sure your sins will find you out springs to mind. Time does seem to be taking its toll on her lately. Oh, if only the pair would just tell the whole truth and lay the matter to rest, but I don't suppose they ever will while the money is still coming in - and I can't see SY doing anything significant to put a stop to it.

Totaly agree, Scot Yard need'nt lift a finger, just look at all the early pictures and listen to the recorded interviews for them to come to a conclusion, that the case should be re-opened asap, imo SY are not going to do anything, other sugar coat the Mcs.

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone on Sun 16 Oct - 18:12

Of course there was nothing stopping Gerry acquiring a second phone, or borrowing one from a 'friend'!

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy on Sun 16 Oct - 21:11

I THOUGHT THAT THE PHONECALL WAS ACTUALLY MADE BY A JOURNALIST,IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7744
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 16 Oct - 21:17

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:
Bobsy wrote:

Totaly agree, Scot Yard need'nt lift a finger, just look at all the early pictures and listen to the recorded interviews for them to come to a conclusion, that the case should be re-opened asap, imo SY are not going to do anything, other sugar coat the Mcs.

Wasn't that photo of Rachel, Fiona and Russell taken when they returned to Portugal for that confrontational witness thing with Robert Murat?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18467
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy on Sun 16 Oct - 21:21

Totaly agree, Scot Yard need'nt lift a finger, just look at all the early pictures and listen to the recorded interviews for them to come to a conclusion, that the case should be re-opened asap, imo SY are not going to do anything, other sugar coat the Mcs. [/quote]

Wasn't that photo of Rachel, Fiona and Russell taken when they returned to Portugal for that confrontational witness thing with Robert Murat? [/quote]
THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CASE.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7744
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 16 Oct - 21:23

Badboy wrote: Totaly agree, Scot Yard need'nt lift a finger, just look at all the early pictures and listen to the recorded interviews for them to come to a conclusion, that the case should be re-opened asap, imo SY are not going to do anything, other sugar coat the Mcs.

Wasn't that photo of Rachel, Fiona and Russell taken when they returned to Portugal for that confrontational witness thing with Robert Murat? [/quote]
THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CASE.[/quote]

Thanks Badboy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18467
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey on Sun 16 Oct - 21:27

KM started the badge on hip gunslinger fashion 12th May, it obviously caught on as it was copied by FP late May.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles on Sun 16 Oct - 21:32

HiDeHo wrote:
mumbles wrote:

I used to wear one with 'I Love Disco' on the front, not only rubberised but with sparkly letters....hard to top that for tacky!

HiDeHo... how could you!

mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunflower27 on Sun 16 Oct - 21:56

Why are the people in the background of Kate and Gerry clapping. What for?

Their child is 'missing' (at worst) because of their negligence and yet the get appluaded. Why? Some people are just stupid.

No wonder Kate is grinning, lapping up the fame.

Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret on Mon 17 Oct - 14:16

ann_chovey wrote:
Graham Mackenzie

It was later that evening around 10 – 11 that I heard a commotion on the complex, I decided to go out and see what was going on. I walked round a saw a group of people gathered. John Hill the resort manager was there with some of the Mark Warner staff. I heard that a little girl called Maddie was missing, at that point I did not realise which child it was. John Hill was organising a search of the complex as it was thought that she had wandered off at that point in time. I let (my wife) know what was going on and went to join the search. I went to search the area around the back of our apartment where there is a little garden with a big palm tree in the middle. I was looking in the shrubbery and the little gardens to the apartments.

I worked my way around the area, eventually coming around the back of the tennis courts and up towards what I now know to be the McCanns apartment a couple of hours later. I was looking in the little gardens on the poolside of that block, I was in the end garden when I heard a male voice, he sounded distraught his voice cracking with emotion. I looked to see who I now know to be Gerry McCann stood above me on the balcony/patio about 3 metres away speaking on a mobile phone. I cannot recall his exact words but I got the impression that he was speaking to perhaps a family member or someone he was very close to due to the nature of his conversation.

He said something along the lines of there being Paedophile gangs in Portugal and that they had abducted Madeleine.
I was so shocked by this, having originally thought that she had just wandered off.
I had looked up by now and we actually made eye contact, his conversation did not change at all when he realised that I was there. I felt as if I were intruding on a private moment and so I left the garden at that point.

edit to add; the gang became 'a couple' the following day when KM was approached by Yvonne Martin.

So Gerry by 10-11pm who had told you there were peadophile gangs in Portugal and what time did they tell you?

Clearly you didn't know this information beforehand because such loving parents wouldn't have chosen to holiday in such a lawless place, not to mention go out on the razz every night neglecting those poor children would they? Even when one of them asked why didn't they come when they cried?

Presumbably you were telling the folks back home about the 'jemmied shutters' too right?

Ooh Gerry wait until you get on the stand, you're gonna be ripped to shreds for the fibber you are!

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey on Mon 17 Oct - 14:40

exactly Margaret, the McCs mingled with tennis coaches, other holiday makers and Gerry even made a point of telling Wilkins the children were...............all alone....................nobody mentioned paed* gangs. when the Ocean Club staff turned up along with others they spent the night searching as they all thought she'd wandered off! only Gerry spent ages on the blower telling all and sundry Madeleine had been abducted.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 13:42

Sponsored content