Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

+34
zodiac
Indigo
Lilemor
wjk
halfamo
MaryB
fred
littlepixie
Susan
Fudge
flower
fishie
steve1295
lynn
Alpine Aster
Claudia79
ProfMoriarty
jassi
Sprite
magicslipper
kitti
Justiceforallkids
dutchclogs
FSoares
Dimsie
vivvy
Eve
ann_chovey
Christine
dazedandconfused
Roasted Arizona
Keela
suzyone
snowflake
38 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard - Page 7 Empty Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  jassi Sat 29 Aug - 16:29

Sprite wrote:
gypsygal wrote:
magicslipper wrote:Doesn't this tell you all you need to know about the Macs? Who else could be inspired when that poor girl has been through a living hell, words fail. Any normal parent would be saying yes, great that's she's alive but their heart goes iut to her parents and her. No parent would want their child to suffer like Jaycee has.

Hi,I am new here, I am gypsygal. I was reading this thread and I am puzzled. What parent of a missing child wouldn't be inspired about a situation where a lost child turned up years after she had gone missing. At least she is alive.
Can someone tell me what is wrong about the Mccanns taking hope from this news? The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard - Page 7 Icon_flower

Considering what Jaycee has gone through over the past 18 years 'inspired' is a strange, and poor, choice of word.

Indeed: A bit like 'unharmed' really
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard - Page 7 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Sat 29 Aug - 16:31

Sprite wrote:
gypsygal wrote:
magicslipper wrote:Doesn't this tell you all you need to know about the Macs? Who else could be inspired when that poor girl has been through a living hell, words fail. Any normal parent would be saying yes, great that's she's alive but their heart goes iut to her parents and her. No parent would want their child to suffer like Jaycee has.

Hi,I am new here, I am gypsygal. I was reading this thread and I am puzzled. What parent of a missing child wouldn't be inspired about a situation where a lost child turned up years after she had gone missing. At least she is alive.
Can someone tell me what is wrong about the Mccanns taking hope from this news? The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard - Page 7 Icon_flower

Considering what Jaycee has gone through over the past 18 years 'inspired' is a strange, and poor, choice of word.
[right]

They are as always without empathy ,i expect nothing else .
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :
The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard - Page 7 Empty Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  jassi Sat 29 Aug - 16:33

tyra wrote:
jassi wrote:You would imaginethough, that they would all be accounted for at any given time.

Unless, of course, Warners documentation of keys was as sloppy as their documentation of creche records.

Exactly, I just wonder where that information is in the files, presumealy the police asked how many there were and who had them that night?

There are an awful lot of pages of evidence. It could be amongst those not released, or maybe it hasn't been translated yet.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sat 29 Aug - 16:37

gypsygal wrote:My take on it is that it underlines the fact that you should never give up hope of ever seeing your child again. If I had an abducted child , this story would give me hope as well Do you really think that parents would feel it was better if their child had died?

In certain extreme circumstances its possible they might.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard - Page 7 Empty Reply

Post  Eve Sat 29 Aug - 16:37

Hi all
It did not surprise me when the McCanns issuing that statement, they do it everytime there is news about something happening to another child they just can't help them self

Thank Goodness , that young girl is safe now and her children and they are all home now with her parents
Eve
Eve
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 225
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Sat 29 Aug - 16:40

gypsygal wrote:My take on it is that it underlines the fact that you should never give up hope of ever seeing your child again. If I had an abducted child , this story would give me hope as well Do you really think that parents would feel it was better if their child had died?

Of course not gypsygirl i don't think any of us are saying that.If a child can be recovered alive that is wonderful .But unharmed ,there is no way they can be unharmed.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Sat 29 Aug - 16:50

tyra wrote:

Presumeably Kerry Needham is equally as blase, thoughtless, uncaring blah blah blah. Maybe this needs a new thread so everyone can express their horror at Kerry wishing 18 years of abuse on her wee boy? As evidently that's what she is hoping? Right?

Good grief.

I'm sorry Tyra who said anything about anyone wishing abuse on anyone.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 29 Aug - 16:53

tyra wrote:I think some people on this thread need to take a long hard look at themselves and how low they are willing to sink to take a pop at the McCann family.

if you dont like what others read use the foe button its that simple really
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 29 Aug - 16:55

tyra wrote:I think some people on this thread need to take a long hard look at themselves and how low they are willing to sink to take a pop at the McCann family.

oi tyra..You know what IF you don't like what YOU read...fcuk off.. The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard - Page 7 391499 ...or otherwise STFU moaning! :lala:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 29 Aug - 16:56

STIMULATOR wrote:

oi tyra..You know what IF you don't like what YOU read...fcuk off.. The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard - Page 7 391499 ...or otherwise STFU moaning! :lala:

hi tripz :Hiya:
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 29 Aug - 17:00

we are not in kinder gypsy there is a foe aka ignore button on every profile use it
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Sat 29 Aug - 17:01

Nellie wrote:
halfamo wrote:Tyra i get what you are saying and i do see the point,but at the same time how on earth can parents of a child who they have said maybe in the hands of paedophiles make such a careless statement.Children who have been abused by these people are traumatised .Their bodies may heal but do their minds.they're maybe safe once more within their family ,but unharmed absolutely not.

And whose fault is this? The abductor surely. The family are just left to repair the damage.

Now which abductor would that be Nellie ,because there's quite a list to choose from?.Spottyman, eggman, George Harrison lookalike ,bundleman,faceless man,gypsies ,etc the list goes on,oh i forgot posh lookalike , now that was a bit of a fiasco ,was'nt it Paedophile in German hospital ,Deutsche politzei were;nt having any truck with the pretendy tecs there were they????.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sat 29 Aug - 17:02

Nellie wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:I agree, it's fantastic news that she's survived this dreadful ordeal, and I'm sure her mother must be overwhelmed with happiness, despite the horrors her daughter has faced. Just to hold her again. I can only imagine what that must feel like after so many years. I wish the whole family all the very best for the future, It doesn't end here, they have much more heartache to face, but at least they can face it as a family.

As for the McCanns issuing a statement. I'm not surprised, it was only a matter of time. I find it distasteful, but that's just my opinion. They seem to think they are important enough to pass comment on everything and everybody. They could have sent a private message, but that's not their style, as we all know by now.

I've stopped paying attention, it just makes me shudder when I read anything from Clarence Mitchell :lala:

If The McCanns had sent a private message it would have been said that they didn't care enough to comment.

Nonsense. It would have been reported that they'd sent a message of well wishes, and people like myself may have had a tad more respect for that.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 29 Aug - 17:02

dont forget the posh spice look alike too halfmo
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Sat 29 Aug - 17:05

carlymichelle wrote:dont forget the posh spice look alike too halfmo

Think i got that one Carly ,so many you lose track,each one a gem,
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Sat 29 Aug - 17:10

tyra wrote:You know in most people's worlds having several leads to check out throughout a long investigation would be seen as a positive, only here would this be seen as a reason to make fun. there is probably something to be learned from that.

I don't think leaving 3 children alone so you can go out on the lash is the least bit amusing.Nor do i find amusing the happy smiley photos of the grieving parents.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 29 Aug - 17:17

Dogwood:

* «Their spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, added: "Jaycee's case underlines statistics which say the younger a child is when she is taken, the more likely she is to be cared for and kept alive over an extended period."»

from teletext, mirror , breakingnews.iol.ie & * mirror [28.08.09]

'Cared for'.....? Is he real??? So is Madeleine, (aged 3rs when 'taken'), like Jaycee supposed to be alive after repeatedly being raped and cared for..?

Do they really expect people to swallow this disgusting filth..?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sat 29 Aug - 17:25

gypsygal wrote:I think that the parents look strained and both have aged considerably.
Could you show me a link please where anyone is suggesting that the Mccanns or their supporters find it amusing tht they left their children when they went out. I am sure that they privately regret that now

Perhaps they do, though you would think that they would show it and say publicly too.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 29 Aug - 17:28

Clearly Nellie.

However, I beg to differ that she has been 'cared for' in any acceptable way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sat 29 Aug - 17:28

Autumn wrote:According to Clarence Mitchell, leaving their young children whilst they went out on the lash with their friends was ' well within the bounds of responsible parenting'. Beggars belief doesnt it?

On one occassion, Gerry spoke for himself and said the same thing The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard - Page 7 Icon_flower
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Sat 29 Aug - 17:37

tyra wrote:
halfamo wrote:
tyra wrote:You know in most people's worlds having several leads to check out throughout a long investigation would be seen as a positive, only here would this be seen as a reason to make fun. there is probably something to be learned from that.

I don't think leaving 3 children alone so you can go out on the lash is the least bit amusing.Nor do i find amusing the happy smiley photos of the grieving parents.

Any chance you could answer the actual point made? or not?

Don't worry, I think I get it.

Several leads ,would this be exposing innocent peoples photographs and lives through the media .?and as for checking out leads ,i think the Daily Mail did a piece on how much checking they do.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sat 29 Aug - 17:39

gypsygal wrote:
Autumn wrote:According to Clarence Mitchell, leaving their young children whilst they went out on the lash with their friends was ' well within the bounds of responsible parenting'. Beggars belief doesnt it?

I think that their intentions were good, if somewhat erronious, but they were checking them, were they not?

They have not been charged with neglect, either in UK or portugal.
The criminal offence was committed by the abductor
The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard - Page 7 498776 (I do like your emoticons)

allegedly.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 29 Aug - 17:41

Seems to me that the 3 cases are really very different.

Apart from the obvious age differences, Madeleine was the only one who was allegedly in her bed at the time. I also understand that Ben's mother has spent considerable time and effort going out and searching for him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sat 29 Aug - 17:43

Kate's been very busy translating - do you think she has come across this 'key' bit of information yet The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard - Page 7 Icon_flower
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 29 Aug - 17:44

Dear Lord, it's when I read things like this that I see that maybe the leaflets really were a necessary idea.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next