Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  littlepixie on Wed 23 Sep - 23:53

avatar
littlepixie
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 274
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  fred on Thu 24 Sep - 8:52

Sandra Felgeiras, asked the best questions, not like the Daily Mail ponce. Gerry didn't give a proper reply tho', just the usual waffle shite.
avatar
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4898
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  Guest on Thu 24 Sep - 13:56

Schnuffel wrote:
benidicta wrote:Well all i can say if maddie does turn up having been abused , and things done to her which i can not even think about , she will hate her mum and dad for leaving her, at least jayc parents did not go out on the lash and leave her to be abducted,

Interesting that you she bring this issue up benidicta because you could be right:-

Mental Manipulation of Child Victims of Prental Kidnap and Alienation

Parental alienation syndrome is real and affects the alienated children well into adulthood. Whether by physical or psychological tactics, whether by stranger or a parent, the children are turned away and against those normally loved and sought out for safety, emotional strength and daily needs.

http://cnbpinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/mental-manipulation-of-child


THANK YOU for sharing this thoughtfull well written piece with me
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  MaryB on Thu 24 Sep - 13:57

How any mother can take hope learning of the capture and abuse of somebody over eighteen years. Sorry but I find this impossible to in any way understand.
avatar
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

as above

Post  halfamo on Thu 24 Sep - 14:08

MaryB wrote:How any mother can take hope learning of the capture and abuse of somebody over eighteen years. Sorry but I find this impossible to in any way understand.

So do i Mary ,i have never understood alive and unharmed .
avatar
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Age : 71
Location : west Midlands UK
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  Guest on Thu 24 Sep - 14:16

halfamo wrote:
MaryB wrote:How any mother can take hope learning of the capture and abuse of somebody over eighteen years. Sorry but I find this impossible to in any way understand.

So do i Mary ,i have never understood alive and unharmed .


Yes me nether, weird, are they that removed from reality, that they cant even begin to think what terrible abuse that maddie would endure in the hands of an abuser, but then did kate not say that she hoped maddie was being treated like a princess ,and that she would be giving her abducturs their two pence worth. that speakes volumes,
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  wjk on Wed 14 Oct - 18:08

avatar
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7813
Age : 52
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

In Stark Contrast To The McCann Case - Dugard Spokeswoman Blasts Plans For Jaycee Movie

Post  Guest on Wed 18 Nov - 4:46

Dugard spokeswoman blasts plans for film on Jaycee case

November 18, 2009

A spokeswoman for Jaycee Dugard says only Dugard and her family should decide when and if a film is made based on the 18 years she spent with the man charged with kidnapping her.

In a statement on Tuesday, family spokeswoman Nancy Seltzer called a plan to make a movie about Dugard's life "exploitive, hurtful and breathtakingly unkind."

The statement came after Shane Ryan - the director of low-budget horror movies such as Amateur Porn Star Killer and Romance Road Killers - announced that he expected to start production next month on Abducted Girl, An American Sex Slave.

Ryan told Sacramento television station KCRA that he wants to focus on the relationship between Dugard and Phillip Garido, the man charged with abducting, raping and holding her captive in his backyard.

http://www.theage.com.au/world/dugard-spokeswoman-blasts-plans-for-film-on-jaycee-case-20091118-ilyo.html

Associated Press

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hlzbzziTv4k62lhk9ruGlChGvvCAD9C1LAFG0

Madeleine McCann: The movie

The story of Madeleine McCann's disappearance may be turned into a big budget movie.

Her parents hope it could bring in millions for the fast dwindling Find Madeleine fund, set up after the four-year-old vanished from a holiday flat in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

Kate and Gerry's advisers held talks in London before Christmas with two producers and a director representing entertainment agency IMG. They also met ITV executives about making a factual drama.

The couple are negotiating a multi-million pound book deal and hope to sell TV interviews.

Sources said the movie project will be discussed at a meeting tonight of the fund's directors in the couple's home town of Rothley, Leics.

Their spokesman Clarence Mitchell told the Mirror: "We had a discussion with IMG a month ago and that's as far as we have got. But it is still early days. It may or may not happen. The simple fact is money in the fund is draining rapidly and we need to replenish it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2008/01/09/madeleine-mccann-the-movie-115875-20279570/
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  wantthetruth on Wed 18 Nov - 5:56

Very interesting comparison and sadly not surprising.

I'm amazed they haven't actually done it yet. Maybe they're simply unsure how to end it?
avatar
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  Guest on Wed 18 Nov - 6:24

This Article is almost 2 years old, the book would have been on the shelves by now if they had anything
interesting to write.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  wantthetruth on Wed 18 Nov - 7:09

Beattie wrote:This Article is almost 2 years old, the book would have been on the shelves by now if they had anything
interesting to write.

Oh, it will come. As soon as they believe they're completely in the clear.......
avatar
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  Guest on Wed 18 Nov - 7:19

wantthetruth

That"s if they don"t charge too much !!!!! That"s one thing you can say about the McCanns , nothing they sell
is cheap........t-shirts £10?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  Guest on Wed 18 Nov - 7:35

From the Telegraph

Jaycee Lee Dugard: film about kidnapping branded 'exploitive'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/jaycee-lee-dugard/6594120/Jaycee-Lee-Dugard-film-about-kidnapping-branded-exploitive.html

Just when Team McCann thought high profile child kidnappings were their exclusive domain to exploit out comes this little gem. Way to go Nancy Seltzer
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  Lilemor on Wed 18 Nov - 10:08

Tja, the McCanns are the McCanns, really!

avatar
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1149
Location : Germany
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  Indigo on Wed 18 Nov - 21:26

I saw a documentary recently about the kidnap of Jaycee, in which her stepfather spoke about what happened and about his anger towards her kidnapper. What I noticed straight away was the difference in the way he spoke about the criminal who took his stepdaughter with a 'natural anger' that is totally missing in the McCann's.

When the McCann's give interviews they are too busy trying to avoid questions. They sound like your average politician.
avatar
Indigo
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 121
Location : England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  Guest on Wed 18 Nov - 21:49

Really good thread highlighting what the McCanns have always been about making millions out of the daughter they deliberately got rid of.

Maybe the book and film deals did not go ahead because TV executives etc would have been troubled by the conundrum of how they could work with the chief suspects in Madeleine's disappearance and, at the same time, produce a factual piece of work. Bit of a tough one that! I can honestly say I have never in my life before witnessed a couple who like to repeatedly appear on TV etc to sell themselves/Team McCann and make such an exhibition of being such helpless liars. The phrase brazen hussies must have been invented in their image.


They also met ITV executives about making a factual drama.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  Guest on Wed 18 Nov - 21:58

This looks like another typical way that a sex offender would seek to ingratiate himself, gain sympathy, but, at the same time, avoid facing the reality of exactly what he did. It is not the whole world he needs to apologise to, after all mentioning "every human being" would make him feel much more comfortable, he just upset millions in a minor way, no need to take responsibility to the real victims, Jaycee and her close family. Oh and the poor man has a sexual problem, we'd never have guessed it!


Garrido's handwritten letter, received by TV station KCRA on Thursday, said he wanted to "apologise to every human being for what has taken place".

oh and "what has taken place", another really good one for avoiding taking responsibility, it just happened..that will be the day when he can say the wicked thing I did to her, the children and her family. That I am truly sorry for and can never put the clock back. But if he could think and talk like a decent human being, he would not have done it.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  Guest on Wed 18 Nov - 23:13

Schnuffel wrote:From the Telegraph

Jaycee Lee Dugard: film about kidnapping branded 'exploitive'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/jaycee-lee-dugard/6594120/Jaycee-Lee-Dugard-film-about-kidnapping-branded-exploitive.html

Just when Team McCann thought high profile child kidnappings were their exclusive domain to exploit out comes this little gem. Way to go Nancy Seltzer

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  zodiac on Wed 18 Nov - 23:46

Schnuffel wrote:Dugard spokeswoman blasts plans for film on Jaycee case

November 18, 2009

A spokeswoman for Jaycee Dugard says only Dugard and her family should decide when and if a film is made based on the 18 years she spent with the man charged with kidnapping her.

In a statement on Tuesday, family spokeswoman Nancy Seltzer called a plan to make a movie about Dugard's life "exploitive, hurtful and breathtakingly unkind."

The statement came after Shane Ryan - the director of low-budget horror movies such as Amateur Porn Star Killer and Romance Road Killers - announced that he expected to start production next month on Abducted Girl, An American Sex Slave.

Ryan told Sacramento television station KCRA that he wants to focus on the relationship between Dugard and Phillip Garido, the man charged with abducting, raping and holding her captive in his backyard.

http://www.theage.com.au/world/dugard-spokeswoman-blasts-plans-for-film-on-jaycee-case-20091118-ilyo.html

Associated Press

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hlzbzziTv4k62lhk9ruGlChGvvCAD9C1LAFG0

Madeleine McCann: The movie

The story of Madeleine McCann's disappearance may be turned into a big budget movie.

Her parents hope it could bring in millions for the fast dwindling Find Madeleine fund, set up after the four-year-old vanished from a holiday flat in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

Kate and Gerry's advisers held talks in London before Christmas with two producers and a director representing entertainment agency IMG. They also met ITV executives about making a factual drama.

The couple are negotiating a multi-million pound book deal and hope to sell TV interviews.

Sources said the movie project will be discussed at a meeting tonight of the fund's directors in the couple's home town of Rothley, Leics.

Their spokesman Clarence Mitchell told the Mirror: "We had a discussion with IMG a month ago and that's as far as we have got. But it is still early days. It may or may not happen. The simple fact is money in the fund is draining rapidly and we need to replenish it.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2008/01/09/madeleine-mccann-the-movie-115875-20279570/


The McSpokesperson said:

Mr Mitchell said: “While it may be hugely entertaining and a bit of fun to think of cast lists, we are a million miles away from that sort of thing."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article3154222.ece
avatar
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1248
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  Guest on Thu 19 Nov - 22:34

after over two years of telling us to contact their useless private hacks, phone Isabel etc, I am sure this is Eddie's voice on this video appeal, do the right thing now and phone your local police.

Could it be that after this length of time, nothing further will come in incriminating the McCanns, has Eddie managed to reassure them of that? Hence they can only now do what they always should have done, told people to work with the police, not them. My complaint about that to the BBC was successful, they accepted they should not have been posting the Clarence inspired newspaper bulletin telling everyone to only contact their useless hacks. Now I think the McCanns are in a different phase of defending themselves, where after such a long time, they try to act normal. Too late, we had over two years of the highly abnormal. Since when did decent parents wait over two years to start seriously looking for their child?
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2712623/Maddies-brother-and-sister-say-they-want-to-fight-whoever-kidnapped-her.html
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  zodiac on Thu 19 Nov - 22:44

viv wrote:but is he still the McSpokesperson? I think he has fell out of favour. It was very pointed the way Gerry said any more announcements will be made by Eddie (although I think Eddie is a tad embarassed by the erm quality of his "leads")

Was Mitchell lurking when they recently spoke to Sandra and why are they only doing interviews for Portugal?

It was also a bit pointed the way the Daily Express recently said Scotland Yard should take over the case, funny the McCanns are not asking for that. Do you think the Express are maybe trying to draw people a picture, you know, this is what the McCanns should be demanding, so why are they not doing that?

"but is he still the McSpokesperson?"

Hmm that is interesting Viv. Wonder if he has passed his sell-by-date?

"Do you think the Express are maybe trying to draw people a picture, you know, this is what the McCanns should be demanding, so why are they not doing that?"

I hope so!
avatar
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1248
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  Guest on Fri 20 Nov - 17:23

I was reading amaral"s book on-line today and he says Scotland were involved so I can"t see why they would
do any investigating now.

A couple of remarks Amaral makes about the investigation are interesting. He says after several requests for
Madeleine"s Medical records, they were not reeceived.

Also, an Ocean Club Tourist overhears Gerry on the phone saying there were paedophile networks in Portugal
and they were responsible for Madeleine"s abduction , this was only a few hours after she disappeared.

Gerry entered by FRONT Door at 9.05pm using key, why would he walk over 100 metres when, like Kate and
Oldfield he could have used the Patio Door? Also, he admits going to the Loo yet manages to do this, walk down the
road and meet Jez Wilkins at the bottom.....all in 5 minutes.!!!!

Does this ring a bell? Amaral Chapter 4 " the real victim is the missing child. Kate "the real victim is Madeleine"
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  Judge Dread on Fri 20 Nov - 18:52

wantthetruth wrote:
Beattie wrote:This Article is almost 2 years old, the book would have been on the shelves by now if they had anything
interesting to write.

Oh, it will come. As soon as they believe they're completely in the clear.......

Then it will never come because they will never be completely in the clear!

avatar
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Location : Planet Earth
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  wantthetruth on Sat 21 Nov - 6:48

Judge Dread wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:
Beattie wrote:This Article is almost 2 years old, the book would have been on the shelves by now if they had anything
interesting to write.

Oh, it will come. As soon as they believe they're completely in the clear.......

Then it will never come because they will never be completely in the clear!


I hope so! They would have done it before now if it wasn't for us 'sad bloggers' I'm sure! We keep putting a spanner in the works, don't we?
avatar
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  Guest on Sat 21 Nov - 8:08

wantthetruth

I doubt that we in cyberspace have had any influence on the McCanns, our Press could have but are too afraid of being sued. I honestly think the general public have lost interest in the case and with Amaral"s book available
on the Net, I doubt whether any book published about the Mccanns would sell. All the interviews they have given have never included info on what Madeleine was like, her personality, interests etc, just keep looking for her.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Backyard Prisoner: The Story of Jaycee Dugard

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum