Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki

+7
margaret
Lioned
kitti
MJH1901
Justiceforallkids
AnnaEsse
Annabel
11 posters

Go down

I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki Empty I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki

Post  Annabel Wed 2 Nov - 11:55

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Hereward07/I_May_Have_Found_Madeleine_McCann_At_School...

I was at my school in Massachusetts, the Jacobs Elementary, about a month ago in September, I think. When it was time to line up to go back inside from recess, I saw a small girl wearing a pink sweatshirt. I recall seeing her with blonde hair. I never saw her face, just the back of her. A thought struck me: Madeleine McCann. But why would Madeleine be at the Jacobs? Could it have been a look-alike? I was going to ask this girl some things, like 'What's your name?', but I saw a teacher standing over by a wall and didn't want her to get mad, so I just followed my class. After hearing about how Maddie was apparently in America, I regretted not talking to this girl. Could it have been her? Was that Madeleine McCann? Please, post comments and tell me what you think. I will make an attempt to search for Madeleine next summer if the Portuguese police are unsuccessful yet again in bringing her home. I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki Oasis-wordmark
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki Empty Re: I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki

Post  kitti Wed 2 Nov - 12:01

But she hasn't got BLOND HAIR ......

Try Hogwalts.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki Empty Re: I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki

Post  pamalam Wed 2 Nov - 12:25

kitti wrote:But she hasn't got BLOND HAIR ......

Try Hogwalts.

I agree with you kitti that she may not have blond hair, as some of these photos show.
I have always thought that the red dress photo she may have had professional highlights in her hair.
I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki 21-06-08-MADDIE

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MADELEINE_PHOTOS.htm

I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki Mbmccann I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki Maddy_%20(14)

You only have to look at Sean he was very blond as a baby. It is now a dark brown
I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki Coras-20511-ska
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 2 Nov - 15:18

pamalam wrote:

Try Hogwalts.

I agree with you kitti that she may not have blond hair, as some of these photos show.
I have always thought that the red dress photo she may have had professional highlights in her hair.

I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki Mbmccann I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki Maddy_%20(14)

You only have to look at Sean he was very blond as a baby. It is now a dark brown

Those short trousers that Sean is wearing look like the throwback to the 1950s with those creases down the front.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 2 Nov - 15:45

pamalam wrote:

Try Hogwalts.

same with amelie
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  MJH1901 Wed 2 Nov - 17:43

'if the Portuguese police are unsuccessful yet again in bringing her home.'

Does this sound like it was written by a child? Far too clunky... and critical of the police... and uses the phrase 'bringing her home' which I've only heard said by McCann devotees. Made up, in other words by 'a source close to the McCanns' in tabloid terminology I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki 294124
MJH1901
MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 2 Nov - 18:12

I saw Maddie in Waitrose last week.I also only saw her from the back,but she definitely had 'blondish' hair and was about nearly four maybe !
I've seen her lots of times in different places.

Course its possible it may have been another little girl,or even a boy with long hair.

Just remembered 'She' would be seven now though wouldnt She.I did see another girl that could have been Her who was probably about seven.Come to think of it i have seen quite a few,probably seven year olds, recently with nearly blonde hair who could easily have been Maddie.

Thing is by now She may have been disguised and also had her hair colour changed and different style.

Think maybe JK Rowling should write another series of books to boost the fund and help the ongoing search for a seven year old girl that looks like ,well,anyone really.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 2 Nov - 18:26

That"s the first photo I have seen of the Twins since they came home from Portugal, always thought the Press were told not to take any, it"s a wonder
Kate allowed it!!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 2 Nov - 20:09

Yes and look at seans reaction....Poor little sods.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 2 Nov - 22:11

They look like they've had a good talking to about the bogey men.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 3 Nov - 1:49

What happened to the Designer clothes Kate mentions in her book?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 3 Nov - 11:36

Lioned wrote:I saw Maddie in Waitrose last week.I also only saw her from the back,but she definitely had 'blondish' hair and was about nearly four maybe !
I've seen her lots of times in different places.

Course its possible it may have been another little girl,or even a boy with long hair.

Just remembered 'She' would be seven now though wouldnt She.I did see another girl that could have been Her who was probably about seven.Come to think of it i have seen quite a few,probably seven year olds, recently with nearly blonde hair who could easily have been Maddie.

Thing is by now She may have been disguised and also had her hair colour changed and different style.

Think maybe JK Rowling should write another series of books to boost the fund and help the ongoing search for a seven year old girl that looks like ,well,anyone really.

Well said lioned. I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki 294124

Sean and Amelie are in school clothes in that picture, and yes shame on the McCanns for poor Seans reaction, not that they will feel any shame for bringing this on their children.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 3 Nov - 13:48

Amelie"s face is blurred but it"s not as though the children are used to having their photo taken so would Kate have told him to put his arm over his face?

The Press are being intrusive , the children shouldn"t have been photographed but how come the McCanns could get a photo of them laughing whoosh
clucked, why didn"t they get this one banned?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 3 Nov - 14:02

Panda wrote:Amelie"s face is blurred but it"s not as though the children are used to having their photo taken so would Kate have told him to put his arm over his face?

The Press are being intrusive , the children shouldn"t have been photographed but how come the McCanns could get a photo of them laughing whoosh
clucked, why didn"t they get this one banned?

Who knows ... there's usually a devious reason for everything they do or don't do. Kate certainly looks a picture of health.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 3 Nov - 14:13

Hi Pennylane,

Was this planned to show she is home from her Book tour and ready to play Mum? The children would presumably have been in school uniform so this
photo was taken at the week-end, because normally Kate takes them to school in the Car and picks them up.

Sorry...just realised Amelie has her School dress on could it be a paparazzi lurking in the School grounds?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 3 Nov - 14:30

Panda wrote:Hi Pennylane,

Was this planned to show she is home from her Book tour and ready to play Mum? The children would presumably have been in school uniform so this
photo was taken at the week-end, because normally Kate takes them to school in the Car and picks them up.

Sorry...just realised Amelie has her School dress on could it be a paparazzi lurking in the School grounds?

Hi Panda,

They are very media savy and so it wouldn't surprise me if this photo was planned.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 3 Nov - 14:43

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:Hi Pennylane,

Hi Panda,

They are very media savy and so it wouldn't surprise me if this photo was planned.

Kate really has no conscience, the children are old enough to know about her book and her travels to promote it. when she was being interviewed in
these Countries I"m sure whoever was looking after them would turn the TV.on for the twins to see their Mum. How would they feel when they hear her
say "we need our Madeleine , Madeleine needs us". With all due respect the Twins memory of Madeleine would be blurred since they were barely 2yrs old at the time and it is four and a half years on.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Thu 3 Nov - 15:04

This photo was taken for Carus Portuguese magazine it was dated 20 may 2011

This photo of K was on the mail site as you can see K is wearing same clothes.
So I presume it was taken on the same day.
She obviously must know these photos were taken this one is dated 09 may 2011

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/49may11/MAIL_09_05_2011.htm

I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki Mail-9-5-11-km

pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 3 Nov - 15:19

pamalam wrote:This photo was taken for Carus Portuguese magazine it was dated 20 may 2011

This photo of K was on the mail site as you can see K is wearing same clothes.
So I presume it was taken on the same day.
She obviously must know these photos were taken this one is dated 09 may 2011

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/49may11/MAIL_09_05_2011.htm

I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki Mail-9-5-11-km

Thanks pamalam, I was trying to work out where it was taken,in the Grounds of the School? I just noticed, in the Mail one she is carrying shopping, so
the photographer must have followed her to the school.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 3 Nov - 15:28

Panda wrote:What happened to the Designer clothes Kate mentions in her book?

Only for holiday times, when she knows she will be in full publicity mode.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 3 Nov - 15:51

fred wrote:
Panda wrote:What happened to the Designer clothes Kate mentions in her book?

Only for holiday times, when she knows she will be in full publicity mode.

Hi fred,

Well the kids are growing all the time so by the time Kate takes them anywhere they won"t fit. I May Have Found Madeleine McCann At School...Harry Potter Wiki 25346

I know, she can raise some more money having an Auction "Madeleine"s siblings designer clothes, all proceeds to the Fund".
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down