Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  margaret on Wed 9 Nov - 14:29

Thanks HiDeHo but we can't view the video, it says 'The content is not available to view in your country due to a legal complaint'

Now who on earth would that be?

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  HiDeHo on Wed 9 Nov - 15:09

Thats interesting...

Anyone else having that problem?

As can be seen by the translation, its a video well worth viewing and I just happen to have it downloaded

If there was a legal complaint, why was it only in selected countries..UK?

I can view it in Canada.


Last edited by HiDeHo on Wed 9 Nov - 15:17; edited 1 time in total

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  chrissie on Wed 9 Nov - 15:12

I'm getting the same message HiDeHo. Very strange as Margaret said

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  gillyspot on Wed 9 Nov - 15:19

margaret wrote:Thanks HiDeHo but we can't view the video, it says 'The content is not available to view in your country due to a legal complaint'

Now who on earth would that be?

Note it says "in your country" - You would think the McCanns wouldn't want ANYONE to look at it but seeing as they only tried to gag Amaral when his book was due for UK publication it shows that they consider the UK to be the goose that laid the golden egg (fund).

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  HiDeHo on Wed 9 Nov - 15:23

How very odd.

I have been advised that there are some restrictions in certain countries for some of my videos but that is due to copyright.

That is why I use Youtube cover singers. When I originally used Michael Jackson and Billy Joel for my first video it was not viewable in Portugal.

Recently I received a message telling me that ITN footage was restricted also...but not to do anything, only that it was restricted in certain areas.

To have legal reasons for this video, but only restricted in certain countries is very odd imo

I had planned on reuploading the video with the translation, not realising that it was restricted in certain places.

Maybe the reason it was restricted was because it didn't have the translation and I can post and tweet it freely

There is no reference to the portion of the video that is restricted, or why, so I guess it will be OK to use some clips in future videos

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  Bobsy on Wed 9 Nov - 15:33

HiDeHo, is it possible and if so would you post a screen shot of the place where it shows the medication?

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  jeanmonroe on Wed 9 Nov - 15:35

The Mcs would certainly NOT like ANYONE scrutinising a STILL frame shot in this video of the picture of "madeleine" with the cross on the frame of photo and asking themselves WHY it is that the "girl" in the photo has much SHORTER hair than Madeleine had at that time!
Is it even Madeleine?
Yet sits by the pool in the same LOCATION as Madeleine supposedly sat!
If it is meant to be a picture of Madeleine CROPPED from the LAST PHOTO then it would appear that not only was the last photo cropped but also the girl in the pictures HAIR was cropped in it!
innit? lol.


Last edited by jeanmonroe on Wed 9 Nov - 15:43; edited 2 times in total

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  HiDeHo on Wed 9 Nov - 15:35

I may have to rush out any minute but will try before I go...one at a time with maybe more later as there are a few shots.

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  HiDeHo on Wed 9 Nov - 16:01

Bobsy wrote:HiDeHo, is it possible and if so would you post a screen shot of the place where it shows the medication?

Pheeww managed just in time...









HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  Bobsy on Wed 9 Nov - 17:32

HiDeHo, thankyou for the stills. Now though I cannot read the words the evidence of many tablets are here. However I wonder if these were prescribed for one or both of the parents after the 3rd to help with stress?
I have always had my own thoughts about the rubber gloves re giving drugs to young children.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  mumbles on Wed 9 Nov - 17:33

gillyspot wrote:Symptoms of Risperidone (Risperdal) overdose.

"If a person overdoses on Risperdal, the symptoms can vary. Some commonly reported symptoms of a Risperdal overdose include:

Drowsiness
A rapid heart rate (tachycardia)
Low blood pressure (hypotension)
Shakiness, uncontrollable muscle contractions, or other unusual body movements
An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
Seizures
Loss of life."

Treatment for Overdose

Treatment for a Risperdal Overdose
The treatment for a Risperdal overdose will vary. If the Risperdal overdose was recent, the healthcare provider may use certain medicines or place a tube into the stomach to "pump the stomach." However, once Risperdal has been absorbed into the body, there is no treatment that can remove it quickly. Therefore, in these cases, treatment involves supportive care, which consists of treating the symptoms that occur as a result of the overdose. For example, supportive treatment options may include:

Fluids through an intravenous line (IV)
Arrhythmia medications or medications for other complications
Other treatments based on the complications that occur.

It is important that you seek medical attention immediately if you believe that you may have overdosed on Risperdal.

http://schizophrenia.emedtv.com/risperdal/risperdal-overdose.html


Just noticed this article in the Daily Mail.....

Soaring numbers of children as young as five are being chemically coshed with antipsychotic drugs, an investigation by Channel 4 News has found.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2059191/GPs-gave-15-000-children-young-chemical-cosh.html

mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  kathybelle on Wed 9 Nov - 19:32

margaret wrote:Just seen this on youtube, l never knew this - if it's true..

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=Ix6bKUnmOCM

Scroll down and read the comments:

#

Youtube: Exclusive New Video: Madeleine McCann Case

Why don't you ask Kate why she was perscribing sedatives and antidepressents for 'Cathrine Maria Healy' issued on 01/01/07 in her GP name K McCann 5 month's prior to PDL, took them with her to PDL, and know's that she would have been suspended from her duty in the NHS by the GMC because she'd perscribbed them to herself in her maiden name! The police video prove's Kate had these drug's in PDL at the time Madeleine went missing, its FACT!
KaOssis 1 year ago 5
#

@KaOssis  how did you find out this info.. that kate prescribed herself those drugs, to kate healy.
NicolaMG 1 year ago 4
#

Xklamation's got the police vid on Youtube, if you stop it at the point where they show the silver blister pack of pill's, written on it is the name 'Cathrine ????-????', the green and white blister pack's are adult form Rispearidone, and if Kate was perscribing them to herself in the name of K McCann or to Gerry, they'ed be struck off by the GM Council, because they're Antipsychotics...
KaOssis 1 year ago 5
#

@KaOssis ..Well spotted!!
bugsyashton 1 year ago 6
#

You are an ace detective. Respect.
AuntSpode8899 1 year ago
#

The only way you can get past the GMC with taking Rispearidone is if you perscribe them in another name, and 'Cathrine Maria Healy' isn't registered with a GP Licence, she's registered as the Patient!
KaOssis 1 year ago 3

----

Anyone else seen this?
I was in Belgium the day Kate McCann was made an arguido. I was watching the World Service news on television and the presenter was talking about the events surrounding Kate McCann being given arguido status. He said that Kate McCann was suffering from Asperger Syndrome and she was asked if she had given Madeleine her medication instead of Madeleine's own medication. Maybe the tablets that were seen on this video are the tablets Kate McCann was taking to control her Asperger Syndrome.

I also saw an article on the 'net that said Madeleine was autistic. I looked for more information but the only information I found that meant Madeleine could be autistic, was an article in a website for autism, where Madeleine's aunt was asking for donations for the "fighting fund." I am not saying Madeleine is autistic, but I find it strange that her aunt should be asking for donations on a website for autism.

As we all know Madeleine has a coloboma and one of one of the symptoms of a coloboma is autism. As well as stunted growth and heart and kidney problems. Madeleine was reported to be very small for her age.

I should say that it was Gerry McCann who said Madeleine had a coloboma, back in 2007. He has now denied Madeleine has the eye condition, even though the information where he speaks about it, is still on the 'net. He is now saying that Madeleine has a fleck that moves around her eye.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  Loopdaloop on Wed 9 Nov - 20:25

margaret wrote:Just seen this on youtube, l never knew this - if it's true..

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=Ix6bKUnmOCM

Scroll down and read the comments:

#

Youtube: Exclusive New Video: Madeleine McCann Case

Why don't you ask Kate why she was perscribing sedatives and antidepressents for 'Cathrine Maria Healy' issued on 01/01/07 in her GP name K McCann 5 month's prior to PDL, took them with her to PDL, and know's that she would have been suspended from her duty in the NHS by the GMC because she'd perscribbed them to herself in her maiden name! The police video prove's Kate had these drug's in PDL at the time Madeleine went missing, its FACT!
KaOssis 1 year ago 5
#

@KaOssis  how did you find out this info.. that kate prescribed herself those drugs, to kate healy.
NicolaMG 1 year ago 4
#

Xklamation's got the police vid on Youtube, if you stop it at the point where they show the silver blister pack of pill's, written on it is the name 'Cathrine ????-????', the green and white blister pack's are adult form Rispearidone, and if Kate was perscribing them to herself in the name of K McCann or to Gerry, they'ed be struck off by the GM Council, because they're Antipsychotics...
KaOssis 1 year ago 5
#

@KaOssis ..Well spotted!!
bugsyashton 1 year ago 6
#

You are an ace detective. Respect.
AuntSpode8899 1 year ago
#

The only way you can get past the GMC with taking Rispearidone is if you perscribe them in another name, and 'Cathrine Maria Healy' isn't registered with a GP Licence, she's registered as the Patient!
KaOssis 1 year ago 3

----

Anyone else seen this?

Wow. If this is the case then the theory of 'calpol' being the sedative is blown out of the water as this would have certainly zonked out her daughter.

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  gillyspot on Wed 9 Nov - 22:59

Venalink only make the blister packs for sale to pharmacies and nursing homes etc

http://www.venalink.co.uk/c.do?category=12

But the actual tablets do look like Apo-Risperidone

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/apo-ri-5-13874.html

Does any one have eagle eyes enough to see the writing on the tablets of the McCann video?






gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  Loopdaloop on Wed 9 Nov - 23:59

kathybelle wrote:
margaret wrote:Just seen this on youtube, l never knew this - if it's true..

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=Ix6bKUnmOCM

Scroll down and read the comments:

#

Youtube: Exclusive New Video: Madeleine McCann Case

Why don't you ask Kate why she was perscribing sedatives and antidepressents for 'Cathrine Maria Healy' issued on 01/01/07 in her GP name K McCann 5 month's prior to PDL, took them with her to PDL, and know's that she would have been suspended from her duty in the NHS by the GMC because she'd perscribbed them to herself in her maiden name! The police video prove's Kate had these drug's in PDL at the time Madeleine went missing, its FACT!
KaOssis 1 year ago 5
#

@KaOssis  how did you find out this info.. that kate prescribed herself those drugs, to kate healy.
NicolaMG 1 year ago 4
#

Xklamation's got the police vid on Youtube, if you stop it at the point where they show the silver blister pack of pill's, written on it is the name 'Cathrine ????-????', the green and white blister pack's are adult form Rispearidone, and if Kate was perscribing them to herself in the name of K McCann or to Gerry, they'ed be struck off by the GM Council, because they're Antipsychotics...
KaOssis 1 year ago 5
#

@KaOssis ..Well spotted!!
bugsyashton 1 year ago 6
#

You are an ace detective. Respect.
AuntSpode8899 1 year ago
#

The only way you can get past the GMC with taking Rispearidone is if you perscribe them in another name, and 'Cathrine Maria Healy' isn't registered with a GP Licence, she's registered as the Patient!
KaOssis 1 year ago 3

----

Anyone else seen this?
I was in Belgium the day Kate McCann was made an arguido. I was watching the World Service news on television and the presenter was talking about the events surrounding Kate McCann being given arguido status. He said that Kate McCann was suffering from Asperger Syndrome and she was asked if she had given Madeleine her medication instead of Madeleine's own medication. Maybe the tablets that were seen on this video are the tablets Kate McCann was taking to control her Asperger Syndrome.

I also saw an article on the 'net that said Madeleine was autistic. I looked for more information but the only information I found that meant Madeleine could be autistic, was an article in a website for autism, where Madeleine's aunt was asking for donations for the "fighting fund." I am not saying Madeleine is autistic, but I find it strange that her aunt should be asking for donations on a website for autism.

As we all know Madeleine has a coloboma and one of one of the symptoms of a coloboma is autism. As well as stunted growth and heart and kidney problems. Madeleine was reported to be very small for her age.

I should say that it was Gerry McCann who said Madeleine had a coloboma, back in 2007. He has now denied Madeleine has the eye condition, even though the information where he speaks about it, is still on the 'net. He is now saying that Madeleine has a fleck that moves around her eye.

have you any links for this.

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  Angelique on Thu 10 Nov - 1:09

This Channel 4 article about antispsychotic drugs was aired this evening (Wednesday). Apparently the drugs are being prescribed for children and they showed stats of 15,000 children being given these tablets. This was from GP's records. No information from Hospitals.

One child featured was autistic but was actually also suffering from reflux (heartburn) and was making him self harm. It was picked up by a Psychiatrist watching his behaviour on film. The child's behaviour is now much better.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  Wintabells on Thu 10 Nov - 2:08

HiDeHo wrote:



Very hard to see the names of these drugs, but in one of the photos, it could be Pramipexole (for Parkinson's) and the one to the left of it could be Apomorphine or a word very like it...also for Parkinson's. The chemist appears to be the same as the tablets shown on the earlier link I posted from an image/video on Jill Haverns forum, ie. McCann Pharmacist in Liverpool.

edited to add - in the first pic on the right, could they be 'Stalevo'? these are brown oval-shaped tablets, also for Parkinson's.


Last edited by Wintabells on Thu 10 Nov - 2:40; edited 1 time in total

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1329
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  Wintabells on Thu 10 Nov - 2:22

Sorry, but I'm still wondering where is the evidence of the presence of Risperdal? The images (thanks HideHo) of tablets seem to include what looks like drugs dispensed in Liverpool (as were Brian Healey's medications) which are in a tablet-dispensing thingy that are used by people who need to take lots of tablets at different times of day - in fact some are labelled 'Night' etc, as if these medications are indeed for someone who's on lots of medication (I suspect Brian Healy). The others (annotated 'sedatives'? by whom?) could well be for Kate/Gerry...and there'd be nothing surprising about that, given what they'd been through (ie, the death of their child and subsequent faux abduction + body disposal perhaps) and then there's a packet that looks a bit like Nurofen. Oh and Gerry took something for his hayfever did he not? Terfenadine. Not that I can see that word anywhere.

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1329
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  kathybelle on Thu 10 Nov - 8:28

Loopdaloop wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
margaret wrote:Just seen this on youtube, l never knew this - if it's true..

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=Ix6bKUnmOCM

Scroll down and read the comments:

#

Youtube: Exclusive New Video: Madeleine McCann Case

Why don't you ask Kate why she was perscribing sedatives and antidepressents for 'Cathrine Maria Healy' issued on 01/01/07 in her GP name K McCann 5 month's prior to PDL, took them with her to PDL, and know's that she would have been suspended from her duty in the NHS by the GMC because she'd perscribbed them to herself in her maiden name! The police video prove's Kate had these drug's in PDL at the time Madeleine went missing, its FACT!
KaOssis 1 year ago 5
#

@KaOssis  how did you find out this info.. that kate prescribed herself those drugs, to kate healy.
NicolaMG 1 year ago 4
#

Xklamation's got the police vid on Youtube, if you stop it at the point where they show the silver blister pack of pill's, written on it is the name 'Cathrine ????-????', the green and white blister pack's are adult form Rispearidone, and if Kate was perscribing them to herself in the name of K McCann or to Gerry, they'ed be struck off by the GM Council, because they're Antipsychotics...
KaOssis 1 year ago 5
#

@KaOssis ..Well spotted!!
bugsyashton 1 year ago 6
#

You are an ace detective. Respect.
AuntSpode8899 1 year ago
#

The only way you can get past the GMC with taking Rispearidone is if you perscribe them in another name, and 'Cathrine Maria Healy' isn't registered with a GP Licence, she's registered as the Patient!
KaOssis 1 year ago 3

----

Anyone else seen this?
I was in Belgium the day Kate McCann was made an arguido. I was watching the World Service news on television and the presenter was talking about the events surrounding Kate McCann being given arguido status. He said that Kate McCann was suffering from Asperger Syndrome and she was asked if she had given Madeleine her medication instead of Madeleine's own medication. Maybe the tablets that were seen on this video are the tablets Kate McCann was taking to control her Asperger Syndrome.

I also saw an article on the 'net that said Madeleine was autistic. I looked for more information but the only information I found that meant Madeleine could be autistic, was an article in a website for autism, where Madeleine's aunt was asking for donations for the "fighting fund." I am not saying Madeleine is autistic, but I find it strange that her aunt should be asking for donations on a website for autism.

As we all know Madeleine has a coloboma and one of one of the symptoms of a coloboma is autism. As well as stunted growth and heart and kidney problems. Madeleine was reported to be very small for her age.

I should say that it was Gerry McCann who said Madeleine had a coloboma, back in 2007. He has now denied Madeleine has the eye condition, even though the information where he speaks about it, is still on the 'net. He is now saying that Madeleine has a fleck that moves around her eye.

have you any links for this.

I have no links for the BBC World Service News report, because it was back in 2007. I have no reason to believe the reporter was telling lies though, especially as tablets with Kate Healey's name have now been photographed and the tablets she was taking could be tablets an Asperger Syndrome sufferer would take.

I used to have a link to the Autism website, where Madeleine's aunt was asking for donations to the fund, but unfortunately when I bought my new computor, I lost the link and I cannot find it on the net. Gerry can be heard denying Madeleine had a coloboma, in one of the interviews the McCanns gave when they were promoting Kate McCanns book "Madeleine"


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  Dimsie on Thu 10 Nov - 10:09

Wintabells wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:



Very hard to see the names of these drugs, but in one of the photos, it could be Pramipexole (for Parkinson's) and the one to the left of it could be Apomorphine or a word very like it...also for Parkinson's. The chemist appears to be the same as the tablets shown on the earlier link I posted from an image/video on Jill Haverns forum, ie. McCann Pharmacist in Liverpool.

edited to add - in the first pic on the right, could they be 'Stalevo'? these are brown oval-shaped tablets, also for Parkinson's.
Doesn't Kate's father suffer from Parkinson's? If the drugs are the ones you mention then these are probably his tablets. I know Parkinson's sufferers often have to take quite a lot of medication to keep their symptoms under control. I feel sorry for Brian Healy - no matter what happened to Madeleine, the loss of his granddaughter and the subsequent stress won't have helped his condition.

Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Location : N Ireland
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 10 Nov - 10:46

Dimsie wrote:
Wintabells wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:



Very hard to see the names of these drugs, but in one of the photos, it could be Pramipexole (for Parkinson's) and the one to the left of it could be Apomorphine or a word very like it...also for Parkinson's. The chemist appears to be the same as the tablets shown on the earlier link I posted from an image/video on Jill Haverns forum, ie. McCann Pharmacist in Liverpool.

edited to add - in the first pic on the right, could they be 'Stalevo'? these are brown oval-shaped tablets, also for Parkinson's.
Doesn't Kate's father suffer from Parkinson's? If the drugs are the ones you mention then these are probably his tablets. I know Parkinson's sufferers often have to take quite a lot of medication to keep their symptoms under control. I feel sorry for Brian Healy - no matter what happened to Madeleine, the loss of his granddaughter and the subsequent stress won't have helped his condition.

Dimsie, I'm sure that when that video first appeared that the only name on the prescription packs was Brian Healy. I haven't seen any blister packs or differently packaged prescription meds with Kate McCann's name on, either as McCann or as Healy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18467
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  Christine on Thu 10 Nov - 11:31

But if they indeed belong to her father, why would she have them with her on holiday?

Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 968
Location : Belgium
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 10 Nov - 11:33

Christine wrote:But if they indeed belong to her father, why would she have them with her on holiday?

Her parents visited. I don't know if they were there at the time of the police visit. The meds may have simply been left behind.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18467
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  marxman on Thu 10 Nov - 11:38

If my memory serves me well, wasn't the chemist from Liverpool and went by the name of McCann?
Maybe be nothing, but still a very strange fluck, that is if its true!

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  kitti on Thu 10 Nov - 12:02

Yes Marxman....the chemist called McCann...the flat owner called McCann.....a worker at the creche called McCann.....coincidences..

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate was prescribed antipsychotic drugs?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:11


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum