Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does it pain you sometimes to read this site?

2 posters

Go down

Does it pain you sometimes to read this site? Empty Does it pain you sometimes to read this site?

Post  Sunflower27 Sat 12 Nov - 0:01

It does me.

When I see the links to ludicrous bike races to raise money and the likes....

It actually sickens me how gullible people are; how unwilling they are to read the facts... I just have to get it out.

Let the McCann's carry on their crusade, I am not fooled and I am grateful I have the intelligence and cop on to know they don't fool me.
Sunflower27
Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :
Does it pain you sometimes to read this site? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Does it pain you sometimes to read this site? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Does it pain you sometimes to read this site? Empty Re: Does it pain you sometimes to read this site?

Post  Guest Sat 12 Nov - 9:13

Yes there are many times when it's difficult to believe the nonsense which comes out in the media about the McCanns; not just from people who write for comics like The Sun but from normally respected journalists. It seems to me like an "Emperor's new clothes" scenario where the public can be brain-washed with any old rubbish.

I find though that it helps me to read sites like this one because then I know that I'm not alone.

By the way, I chose my user name to reflect that I am not one of those who believes the official version of events! I didn't know that there was a website with the name, that has nothing to do with me. Here's a link to a piece about that "fine upstanding" politician Gordon Brown, friend of the McCanns.

http://www.notbornyesterday.org/brownhealth.htm

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Sat 12 Nov - 12:09; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sentence added)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Does it pain you sometimes to read this site? Empty Re: Does it pain you sometimes to read this site?

Post  Sunflower27 Sat 12 Nov - 11:59

I love the name :)

Yes, I have to say it is good to know that I am not alone... I just find it all so frustrating sometimes. I really want to know what actually happened to poor little Madeleine - like we all do.
Sunflower27
Sunflower27
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :
Does it pain you sometimes to read this site? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Does it pain you sometimes to read this site? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sat 12 Nov - 12:11

I get really mad when I read the press. Kate McCann is portrayed as a saint by all UK media and none currently will question their version of events. I don't expect either of the upcoming libel trials will be mentioned this time around as their grip (using Carter-Ruck) has our so called "investigative" journalists by the short and curlies.

Thus I think sites like this great one keep me sane by showing me I am not alone in disbelieving their codswallop.

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down