Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show Empty Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show

Post  Panda Tue 15 Nov - 6:44

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id234.html

This is far too long to paste , but well worth reading when you have 5 minutes to spare.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show Empty Re: Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show

Post  Panda Tue 15 Nov - 6:51

[size=9][color:86db=000000]...I just can't believe how I you know...after five years of desperately trying to have children to suddenly having three
it was great it was just lovely we were just so happy..

...I never had a
day where I took my children for granted erm having been through what
I'd been through. But you actually
forget how precious life
is erm until something awful happens and you realise just how perfect
our life was.

I tried to embolden one line but ended up with this.
Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show Empty Re: Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show

Post  Panda Tue 15 Nov - 9:22

"[color:133c=000000]

Oprah: Because this
was, you all had done this every night for five nights straight, is
what I'd read. So you'd done
it every night and never
thought err we are endangering our children or maybe we shouldn't do
it.

Gerry: I think no
we felt very safe and, and a quite a lot of resorts in Europe there is a
baby listening service and
we were, we were doing
that ourselves within the group in actually going in to the apartments.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 15 Nov - 9:27

Panda wrote:http://www.mccannfiles.com/id234.html

This is far too long to paste , but well worth reading when you have 5 minutes to spare.

Hi Panda, thank you for the link, I have to go out shortly, so I've saved the link and I will read it when I return home. It's marvellous how the McCanns can find the time to fly hither and thither to give interviews and promote Kate McCann's ghastly book, but they have never found the time to visit the small commune 10km away from Praia da Luz, where their private detectives believe Madeleine is/was being held.

I would like to know how Gerry McCann gets so much time off work to accompany his wife on the money making schemes. I could understand him getting time off work if he was helping his wife look for Madeleine, but looking for Madeleine has never been on his or his wife's agenda, from the minute Madeleine first disappeared.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 15 Nov - 9:38

kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:http://www.mccannfiles.com/id234.html

Hi Panda, thank you for the link, I have to go out shortly, so I've saved the link and I will read it when I return home. It's marvellous how the McCanns can find the time to fly hither and thither to give interviews and promote Kate McCann's ghastly book, but they have never found the time to visit the small commune 10km away from Praia da Luz, where their private detectives believe Madeleine is/was being held.

I would like to know how Gerry McCann gets so much time off work to accompany his wife on the money making schemes. I could understand him getting time off work if he was helping his wife look for Madeleine, but looking for Madeleine has never been on his or his wife's agenda, from the minute Madeleine first disappeared.

Morning Kathybelle,

This interview with Oprah was two years after Madeleine went missing and I don"t think she was fooled by them.

I"m not sure if the grant awarded to Gerry by the British Heart Foundation in 2007 is still ongoing, but he did advertise for a Lab Assistant
in 2009 so maybe the Assistant is trained enough now for Gerry to have all this time off.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Tue 15 Nov - 9:41

Gerry: I think no
we were, we were doing
that ourselves within the group in actually going in to the apartments..

Didn't look though did they, Oldfield never saw Maddie.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 15 Nov - 9:50

ann_chovey wrote:Gerry: I think no
we were, we were doing
that ourselves within the group in actually going in to the apartments..

Didn't look though did they, Oldfield never saw Maddie.

Morning ann_chovey.....not often we see you posting these days, saving it all until February are you. Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show 23324

Serious now, the McCanns lied throught their teeth at that interview , but as I say, Oprah wasn"t taken in.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Tue 15 Nov - 10:13

Spot on Panda, expect a flurry of posts then. Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show 294124
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 15 Nov - 10:17

ann_chovey wrote:Spot on Panda, expect a flurry of posts then. Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show 294124

What bothers me though, last time we had an instant translation from someone in the Courthouse, this time it"s a Trial, so would the public be able to attend?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 15 Nov - 10:24

[color:0092=000000]

Oprah: Well I, you
know, I'd read something that said there were times even you know early
on after she err went missing
that you would say I
want I hope that whoever has her gives her her blanket I hope that
whoever has her is keeping her warm
I hope that whoever has
her...

Kate: I mean it's
funny, it's you know, I mean as a mum it's things like that you worry
about as well you know. Is someone
brushing her teeth. Is
someone rubbing her tummy when she's not feeling well. You know, it's
all those things as a mother
you do and you should be
doing and...

Is that the kind of thing a normal Mum would think ?????? Bit different to the thoughts she has written in her book.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 15 Nov - 16:32

Panda wrote:[color:4c01=000000]

Oprah: Well I, you
know, I'd read something that said there were times even you know early
on after she err went missing
that you would say I
want I hope that whoever has her gives her her blanket I hope that
whoever has her is keeping her warm
I hope that whoever has
her...

Kate: I mean it's
funny, it's you know, I mean as a mum it's things like that you worry
about as well you know. Is someone
brushing her teeth. Is
someone rubbing her tummy when she's not feeling well. You know, it's
all those things as a mother
you do and you should be
doing and...

Is that the kind of thing a normal Mum would think ?????? Bit different to the thoughts she has written in her book.

She should have asked:

Is someone supervising her while she sleeps?

Is someone listening out for danger while she sleeps?

Is she secure while she sleeps?

Is someone there for her if she wakes up frightened?

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 15 Nov - 16:52

Hi LJC

A bit different to the sick stuff she wrote in her book about Madeleine"s private parts.!!!!

Reading again that transcript, Gerry hardly says a word, nor are any questions by Oprah directed at him, I"m sure Oprah never believed them.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 15 Nov - 18:20

Panda wrote:Hi LJC

A bit different to the sick stuff she wrote in her book about Madeleine"s private parts.!!!!

Reading again that transcript, Gerry hardly says a word, nor are any questions by Oprah directed at him, I"m sure Oprah never believed them.

Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show 306321 Panda, I do believe Oprah saw right through the McCanns. Oprah is a champion of childrens rights and she must have been horrified when she learned how the McCanns treated their children in Praia da Luz. I would imagine she researched this case and saw all of the media interviews the McCanns gave. I bet Oprah even read the book and I can only imagine how she felt, when she arrived at page 129, where Kate writes that disgusting piece about Madeleine's private parts.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 15 Nov - 18:30

Hi Kathybelle,

Yes, Oprah didn"t get where she is today without being shrewd. As a matter of fact she started a School in Africa years ago and was horrified
to learn that children were being sexually abused by some of the Teachers, she hopped on the first flight to sort it out.

Actually, this meeting was two years ago so Kate"s book would not have been published then. I think when she reminded the McCanns they had gone out 5 nights, leaving the children alone was very telling.

I can"t see Kate"s book selling very well in the U.S.A. Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 15 Nov - 18:42

Panda wrote:Hi Kathybelle,

Yes, Oprah didn"t get where she is today without being shrewd. As a matter of fact she started a School in Africa years ago and was horrified
to learn that children were being sexually abused by some of the Teachers, she hopped on the first flight to sort it out.

Actually, this meeting was two years ago so Kate"s book would not have been published then. I think when she reminded the McCanns they had gone out 5 nights, leaving the children alone was very telling.

I can"t see Kate"s book selling very well in the U.S.A. Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show 25346

Hi Panda, I didn't realise that the interview was nearly 2yrs ago. I bet Oprah has read the book now and like you, I can't see the book selling well in America. I remember Gerry visiting Washington DC shortly after Madeleine disappeared and he was interviewed on a television programme over there. The news presenter made mincemeat of McCann, he asked him questions that British presenters are too scared to ask the McCanns.

I am disappointed that Goncalo Amaral cannot sell his book "The Truth of the Lie" in the States, especially as the McCanns have been villified over there. I can only presume that someone within the McCanns circle, who has "clout" is behind this.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 15 Nov - 19:04

kathybelle wrote:

Hi Panda, I didn't realise that the interview was nearly 2yrs ago. I bet Oprah has read the book now and like you, I can't see the book selling well in America. I remember Gerry visiting Washington DC shortly after Madeleine disappeared and he was interviewed on a television programme over there. The news presenter made mincemeat of McCann, he asked him questions that British presenters are too scared to ask the McCanns.

I am disappointed that Goncalo Amaral cannot sell his book "The Truth of the Lie" in the States, especially as the McCanns have been villified over there. I can only presume that someone within the McCanns circle, who has "clout" is behind this.

I didn"t even know Amaral had his book translated into English!!! Where did you read this Kathybelle? Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 15 Nov - 19:54

Panda wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

I didn"t even know Amaral had his book translated into English!!! Where did you read this Kathybelle? Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show 25346

Hi Panda, I don't know if Dr Amaral's book is fully translated into English. I did see it for sale on Amazon UK for a very short time and the book was printed in 3 languages, English was one of the languages. When I said the book was printed in 3 languages, I didn't mean one had a choice of languages, I meant that if I bought the book, it would be translated into 3 languages. When I tried to buy it, there was a message saying the book was out of stock and they didn't know when or if it would be in stock again. I tried to buy the book on the Amazon US site and I saw the same message.

Kate McCann had and maybe still has her own page on the Amazon UK site. There were some really good comments, but unfortunately some of the McCann supporters kept laying into anyone who criticised the McCanns. I used to post on that site but in the end I got fed up of all the fighting and I stopped posting.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 15 Nov - 20:00

Panda wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Hello again Panda, I have just been on the Amazon UK site and Goncalo's book is once again for sale, but unfortunately it is written in the Italian language. Still at least Amazon are selling the book and who knows in the not too distant future, the book may be sold in English. I have copied the transcript of the book off the internet, which is in 6 parts, it is well worth reading.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show Empty The Truth of the Lie

Post  Guest Tue 15 Nov - 20:03

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 15 Nov - 20:22

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 15 Nov - 21:23

Not Born Yesterday wrote:This is available in English here.

http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/2009/06/madeleine-mccann-forbidden.html

Thanks Not Born Yesterday, it seems like extracts, but I have copied and pasted the Stuart Prior bit, looks interesting.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 15 Nov - 21:25

Thanks AnnaEsse, Iv"e copied the link to read later.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 15 Nov - 21:46

Why did Gerry feel the need to grieve as early as June 2007?

Gerry, 39, said: "In the first few weeks when I slipped into dark moments of despair, I was finding it quite easy to emotionally switch a light back on.

"But I've been finding it increasingly difficult to do.

I don't want to do that any more. I want to be able to grieve and let those emotions out."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2007/06/11/we-need-break-to-grieve-115875-19276885/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 15 Nov - 21:55

Iris wrote:Why did Gerry feel the need to grieve as early as June 2007?

Gerry, 39, said: "In the first few weeks when I slipped into dark moments of despair, I was finding it quite easy to emotionally switch a light back on.

I don't want to do that any more. I want to be able to grieve and let those emotions out."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2007/06/11/we-need-break-to-grieve-115875-19276885/

Well the McCanns certainly weren"t grieving 12 days after Madeleiene disappeared and they were laughing outside the Church.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 15 Nov - 22:13

Iris wrote:Why did Gerry feel the need to grieve as early as June 2007?

Hello Iris, in the days following Madeleine's disappearance, the McCanns made statements, that made me wonder if they were more involved with Madeleine's disappearance, than neglect. First of all there was the lie over the shutter, then there was Kate's admission that they never physically searched for Madeleine.

The McCanns spoke about a fun day they were arranging, to raise funds for the Fund to Find Madeleine. Gerry said "the fun day won't be on the first anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, it will be sooner than that" I wondered how Gerry knew, that Madeleine was not going to be found, when he said the fun day would not be on the 1st anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance. Then I came to the conclusion that the only way he could have known, is if he knew where Madeleine was and if she was dead or alive.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next