Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show - Page 2 Empty Re: Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show

Post  kathybelle Tue 15 Nov - 23:15

Hi AnnaEsse and Not Born Yesterday. Thank you for the links to "The Truth of the Lie" that you both put on your posts. I obtained "The Truth of the Lie" from You Tube. The videos are in 6 parts and the contents are heartbreaking. Each time I watch the videos, I can never understand why it was so important for the British Government to intervene, when the PJ wanted to bring them to justice. When the review reaches the conclusion, I hope that the McCanns will be brought to justice.

I don't have the link to the You Tube videos of the "Truth of the Lie", but if anyone does want to watch the videos, all they need to do is type The Truth of the Lie English Narration and they will be able to access the videos. The videos can also be downloaded, but I haven't downloaded them, I have just saved them to a folder.

I have now decided to download the videos, in case they disappear from You Tube.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Transcript of McCanns on Oprah Show - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2