Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  Angelique on Thu 17 Nov - 17:45

Panda

Thank you so much - it does sound awfully funny ha ha - as you say someone obviously very talented. Just imagining it makes me laugh.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  Panda on Thu 17 Nov - 17:50

Angelique wrote:Panda

Thank you so much - it does sound awfully funny ha ha - as you say someone obviously very talented. Just imagining it makes me laugh.

Shame you couldn"t see it, but never mind you got the gist of it.I can"t draw a square so I really appreciate talented imaginative people.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  Angelique on Thu 17 Nov - 17:50

Annabel

Thank you for those comments - but are these not actually similar to what has been revealed/intimated in the files.




Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  Angelique on Thu 17 Nov - 17:55

Panda

Yes I know what you mean - I like to think I am quite artistic but I am useless at creating anything with computer programmes - can't get my head round them.

I have done a google search to see if I can get it but no luck, Not to worry. I guess it may surface somewhere later.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  Lioned on Thu 17 Nov - 18:21

AnnaEsse wrote:Gerry McCann's head looks flat, instead of having a dome-shaped skull, as though a block of concrete had been dropped on it!


That is usually a sign of very low intelligence and dishonesty,and usually very subservient to the spouse,and quite often a very low or non existent sperm count.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  frencheuropean on Thu 17 Nov - 18:23

"Mentaly raped"?, "Financially raped "would be more accurate because if she was angry , it's most probably because she was not paid when her diary was published. Proof : when she wrote her book from the same diary, the content was the same ( and worse) and she was very pleased people could read it because they paid HER to read it.

frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1187
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Thu 17 Nov - 18:26

I think you've hit the nail on the head there, FrenchEuropean!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  Panda on Thu 17 Nov - 18:44

Angelique wrote:Panda

Yes I know what you mean - I like to think I am quite artistic but I am useless at creating anything with computer programmes - can't get my head round them.

I have done a google search to see if I can get it but no luck, Not to worry. I guess it may surface somewhere later.

Is it something to do with your Computer , not that I would understand if you told me. My Son on his last visit made a CD of instructions
for me, I havn"t tried it yet, he can do all sorts on a Computer and tends to think I am not as dumb as I am. I"m not really, it"s just about
Computers.

Goona cook some dinner, catch you later.....it"s been quite busy on MM today.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  malena stool on Thu 17 Nov - 19:30

What a time to pick to go out shopping for the day...........

Follow this link for 7 pages of comments.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2011/11/17/kate-mccann-mentally-raped-news-of-the-world_n_1099011.html

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13386
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  Panda on Thu 17 Nov - 20:25

malena stool wrote:What a time to pick to go out shopping for the day...........

Follow this link for 7 pages of comments.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2011/11/17/kate-mccann-mentally-raped-news-of-the-world_n_1099011.html

Thanks malena, I started reading the comments , will read them all late tonight when the Forum is quiet, it"s been busy today.this one
caught my eye.


SoftGrandad






0 Fans











51 minutes ago (2:27 PM)



Employing the best, most expensive extraditio­n lawyer in Europe.
Employing the best, most expensive lawyers in Britain.
Employing one of the most experience­d, well-conne­cted PR men in Britain.
Employing the most inept, dishonest and greedy Private Investigat­ors in the world.

How did THAT happen?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  kathybelle on Thu 17 Nov - 20:34

frencheuropean wrote:"Mentaly raped"?, "Financially raped "would be more accurate because if she was angry , it's most probably because she was not paid when her diary was published. Proof : when she wrote her book from the same diary, the content was the same ( and worse) and she was very pleased people could read it because they paid HER to read it.

Hello frencheuropean, I was listening to Radio 4 programme "PM" which is on at 5pm. The presenter Eddie Mair, was discussing Kate McCann feeling she was mentally raped and celebrities who have also used the word rape, when they have been explaining something that happened to them.

Mr Mair spoke to Lisa Longstaff, from "Women Against Rape" Ms Longstaff, appears to have no problem with Kate McCann feeling she was mentally raped, because according to her, Mrs McCann have suffered a horrendous violation. She went on to say that a distinction had to be made between that and people who are using rape in a very light hearted way.

Mr Muir then spoke to Simon Heffer, who is the head of the Daily Mail online comment section. He said "I forgive Mrs McCann anything, because she has been through the most hideous experience of losing a small child." He then said "Any language that she has to use, to describe that horror to others, is probably well intentioned and probably accurate. He then goes on to say he agrees with Lisa Longstaff regarding people who use rape in the way she said.

FGS what is wrong with these people? It's no wonder the McCanns are full of their own importance when you have people like Lisa Longstaff and Simon Heffer kowtowing to them. It's ok for Kate McCann to use the word rape, to describe her situation when it was her and her husband who caused the situation they are in, but anyone else who uses it to describe their unpleasant experience, is out of order.

I wouldn't be surprised if the McCanns received a payout, because although Clarence Mitchell said their phones were not hacked, the Editor's pick on the Sky News website is asking "Were the McCanns Hacked Too" The article goes on to say, evidence that the voicemails of Madeleine McCann's parents were intercepted, would raise new questions about the extent of the practice, writes Martin Brunt.

To say I'm disgusted with Eddie Mair's PM programme and this report, is an understatement. I feel heartily sorry for Milly Dowler's family, Sara Payne's family, the Soham girls family, Ben Needham's family and the families of all the other murder victims, who had their private lives violated by the phone hackers. They are now taking a back seat, while the McCann bask in their undeserved glory and will probably walk away with a payment that they never should have.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  Panda on Thu 17 Nov - 20:40

frencheuropean wrote:"Mentaly raped"?, "Financially raped "would be more accurate because if she was angry , it's most probably because she was not paid when her diary was published. Proof : when she wrote her book from the same diary, the content was the same ( and worse) and she was very pleased people could read it because they paid HER to read it.


Hi frenchperson. Kate was paid for the illegal use of her Diary at the time.


Kate's
Diary



On 14 September 2008, the News of the World published extracts from 'Kate's
Diary'. The newspaper claimed that the 135-page 'journal', written on an A4 pad,
had been passed to them by a Portuguese reporter.


When it became apparent that Kate had not given authorisation for its
release, the online article was instantly removed. Both The Sun and the News of
the World published apologies and made an undisclosed payment to Madeleine's
Fund.

Portugal's best-selling daily newspaper 'Correio da Manhã' had already
serialised extracts from the diary during July 2008 without comment from the
McCanns.










News of the World,
14 September 2008

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  gillyspot on Thu 17 Nov - 20:48

Which also shows something about Kate McCann - Amaral's book was a best seller in Portugal yet the Mccanns' only moved on an injunction as it was to be translated in English. Seems like the same in the case of the diary too.


gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  Annabel on Thu 17 Nov - 20:51

http://thepottingshedder.blogspot.com/2011/11/leveson-niggle.html

The Leveson Niggle
Some people sure have a strange, flippant way with words...

"Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' when diary published."

There are dozens of palatable ways to express the angst felt at having your personal diary made public. Why this demeaning retort, but no response to the previously published extracts in the Portuguese daily Correio de Manha, translated and read by all months earlier? The McCanns complained only to the News of the World, who made a large apologetic undisclosed payment to the 'fund'. No such complaints to Correio de Manha? Maybe the fact that suing the Portuguese media normally results in nothing more than an apology with little or no monetary gain had something to do with it? You can't pick and choose when you are "mentally raped".

How did Mrs McCann feel when her personal account of the truth - the book, Madeleine, was made public and serialised by the very same news group? Opening the door on your sex life and dare I say it... page 129 is not a pleasant thing, especially for the reader. Maybe the large serialisation fee News International forked out made things a little easier on her poor, ravaged mind.

Meanwhile, news is out that Mr McCann is due to give evidence at the Leveson inquiry next week. We'll have to wait to hear how he addresses his complaint about the Press Complaints Commission and how it was "hopelessly inadequate" in helping his family fend off media intrusion. Isn't this biting the hand that feeds... by early May it was too late to lock that stable door - the McCanns themselves had romanced the press with their own whirlwind of requests, demands and titillations. So, just why are the McCanns core participants in the Leveson inquiry? By Clarence Mitchell's admission, they weren't hacked. Or were they? They complain about the press, yet courted and invited the media into their lives from day one. Are they just jumping on yet another bandwagon, big risk if they are.

Below are a small selection of staged photographs for the press, there are many, many more available for all to see in the public domain. Mrs McCann writes about such occasions in her book and judging by these pics, a good time was had by all. I don't see any arms being twisted or physical force being applied in an attempt to get the right pose. And I certainly don't see anyone trying to fend off any media intrusion. I do hear an echoing kerching though.






Just too bizarre for words...

Can't have David Hughes spoiling that pic...

Oh how lovely...


and perhaps the most poignant of them all...


The Leveson inquiry can be followed on http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/leveson-inquiry, with detailed information and links. General enquiries or information can be mailed to generalenquiries@levesoninquiry.org.uk.


Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  ann_chovey on Thu 17 Nov - 20:52

Simon Heffer has always been 'onside'...........
http://www.anorak.co.uk/179040/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-kate-mccanns-diary-the-maddy-catty-and-portugals-a-banana-republic.html/

DAILY TELEGRAPH: “Don’t go to Portugal for your holiday”

Writes Simon Heffer: “I think it is time that the British people showed yet more solidarity with Gerry and Kate McCann, who have been named by the Portuguese police as the main suspects in the presumed murder of their daughter. If the McCanns killed Madeleine, then I am Barack Obama”

Well…

“The utterly useless Portuguese police have nowhere else to go, because their initial bungling of the investigation has robbed them of vital clues. It is deeply unpleasant of them to try to scapegoat the child’s grieving parents to try to concoct for themselves an impression of competence

“Portugal has revealed itself to be little more than a banana republic through the handling of this case. Whether you have small children or not, you would be mad even to think of having a holiday there”

Portugal is Britain’s oldest ally – or was…


ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  gillyspot on Thu 17 Nov - 21:15

I am aware of a number of important people (journos etc that are on our side) but they do find it hard to stand up and speak (perhaps them more than us as they have more to lose) as the prevailing wind is pro McCann currently.

Mind once the tide turns then they all will have agreed with us even though they chose to pander to "poor Kate & Gerry" Ughh

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  dutchclogs on Fri 18 Nov - 10:53

jeanmonroe wrote:The narcissistic KM and her money grubbing husband GM, consumed with jealousy about ANYONE (Dowlers included) that has a story more deserving than their pathetic "story" of a faked abduction of a child they deliberately, consciously, left on her own, with two even younger children, in an unlocked apartment, now admitted, out of eyesight and earshot have today turned on their most sycophantic supporters in the press, namely News International, proprietor of the Sun and the now defunct NOTW.
The very same NOTW that so generously put up a reward of £1.5 MILLION for any information about the disappearance of their, now self confessed, neglected daughter Madeleine.
"MENTALLY RAPED BY NOTW" scream the headlines above yet another posed photograph of the ever self serving, publicity hunger seeker KM. (not a photo of MM you'll notice)
I do believe that KM, with her grandiose delusion, false belief held with absolute conviction despite superior evidence actually sees herself as some sort of Z list celebraty, to be photographed at every available opportunity she can. Why? She's is not even very pretty.
See picture in Amsterdam for confirmation laughing like a horse!
IT really isn't about Madeleine anymore, if it ever was, but all about her getting herself in the press, at any cost.
However, back to their, imo, inexplicable, stupidity of now biting, in this case gnawing off it right off, the hand that has fed them so well for so long (NOTW) and, by association, News International.
I cannot believe that this castigation of their former most loyal sycophantic supporters would have been approved by the Pink one , in any shape or form.
IMO, they saw what the deserving Dowlers were offered by NI recently (£2 MILLION) and "wanted some of THAT!"
BIG MISTAKE.
Their greed knows no bounds.
The Sun newspaper has access to all the information we have in this forum and just a few well placed questions, the kind of questions that the press have NEVER asked, about Madeleines 'disappearance' will see the money grabbers, the T7 and the wider McCann/Healy families rushing out on a shopping spree for BROWN trousers!
This pair of money grabbing, publicity seeking, self confessed child neglectors, who have personally pofited (by means of PRIVATE 'fund') which they completely control and is used personally to support their whole clan, wider family, by excessive exposure, provided by NI
6 full front pages in the Sun publicising the self indulgent booooook , Madeleine by KM, May 2011. Surely they will rue this day, won't they?
"MENTALLY RAPED" by NOTW!
A bigger faux pas than even GM saying publicly 'that there's no evidence to implicate US in her (Madeleines) DEATH' 23rd September 2009.
I don't know, if they realise that only the NOTW has stopped running but that it's stable mate the Sun is still publishing and that particular paper is owned by NI!!
The very same NI that GM said of, in praise, in an interview with Jeremy Vine on 12th May 2011 and i quote "we are very grateful to News International for backing the campaign"
NOW GM says that his wife was MENTALLY RAPED by the very same NI he so lavishly praised a few short months ago!
MENTALLY RAPED?
the only people that were mentally raped in this whole sorry saga were, imo, a group of handicapped kids that struggled to raise a few pounds and, misgiuded now it seems, donated it to their private 'fund' in the belief that the money would be used for a REAL 'search', not as it now transpires, to fund endless cases of litigation against anyone that dare has the temerity to question and oppose THEIR 'version' of events surrounding Madeleines disappearance!
Disgusting, dispicable, pair of moey grabbing parasites.
There is no other peoples personal tradegies, anywhere in the world, no matter how small, that these two narcissists will not try to hijack for their own self seeking publicity.
MENTALLY RAPED?
I don't think so!
For once i hope the Murdoch press, NI, NewsCorp and SKY, goes full bore against G&KM ( and i don't give a toss where they get their information from, hacking, computer hacking, blagging, i really don't care!) and finally we get some sort of justice for a defencless little girl.
Just to add, finally, would i be right in assuming that Antonia Lazzeri must be absolutely fuming that her colleagues within the NI group she is working for were 'mentally raping' her saintly, heroine KM?
Surely she'll offer her resignation this afternoon rather than carry on working with such dispicable journalists!
Somehow i don't think so, do you?
I fully EXPECT though that the McCanns will be doing, right now, every grovelling apologetic statement they can to NI to stop them printing 'the TRUE story' of Madeleines 'disappearance!

& What a great post

dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Age : 62
Location : Scotland/Nertherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  Annabel on Fri 18 Nov - 13:11

David B.

(Not Accusing: Without Prejudice)
Kate McCann had every justifiable reason to feel miffed if News International somehow got hold of her diaries and splattered them across the front page of the News of the World. I would have felt the same, and certainly made them sit up.

However, three years down the line, Mrs McCann accepted a very substantial payment from News International for the serialisation rights to her book, and--unless I missed something, in which case my profound apologies to the lady--did not make much of a fuss then about feeling "mentally raped" and "distraught".

And now, only months after the publication of her book, Mrs McCann is seen to be taking action against the very organisation which very generously feathered her nest. Though some of their employees are utterly loathsome, I have never had much to say about the Murdochs. Aside from one of their reporters, Antonella Lazzeri--the one who connects me directly to this enquiry--these people have done no harm to me. I do not, however, think Mr Murdoch will take too kindly to being stabbed in the back, and as such--but only in this one instance--he has my wholehearted support. The McCanns are greedy, they hop onto every bandwagon, they are hypocritical, and in my opinion not very nice. Again, in my opinion--and in a democratic society where free speech rules we are all entitled to one of those--if Mrs McCann gets any money out of this latest move, then she should be made to return the money the Murdochs paid her for the serialisation, bearing in mind what she is protesting now. Mr Murdoch very kindly gave a large donation to Milly Dowler's family, therefore it would only seem fitting that Mrs McCann should donate what he paid her to an appropriate charity. After all, would any of you people out there accept money from a "rapist", and then take action against that "rapist" three years after the event? I don't think so!

NOT accusing--just saying what I feel. Oh, and before anyone asks--yes, I will have a representative at the Enquiry next week. And yes, questions will be asked

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  Annabel on Fri 18 Nov - 13:22

Leveson Inquiry documents

http://hackinginquiry.org/uncategorised/hacking-documents/

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  malena stool on Fri 18 Nov - 15:38

The Leicester Mercury finally comments on the Leveson Inquiry. 18 Nov 2011

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/news

Quote
Gerry McCann will tell a major inquiry into journalistic standards that the newspaper industry's system of self-regulation has been "hopelessly inadequate" in protecting his family from the excesses of the press.

The Mercury reported in September how Mr McCann would give evidence to the Leveson Inquiry into press ethics, launched in the wake of the phone-hacking scandal.

This week, David Sherborne, the lawyer representing victims of alleged press intrusion, told the inquiry how Mr McCann and his wife, Kate, from Rothley, found themselves at the centre of a media storm after their daughter Madeleine went missing in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in 2007.

Mr Sherborne said that the couple's privacy was pounced upon by editors "greedily waiting" for exclusive stories in order to sell more papers.

Speaking at the inquiry, he said: "When he gives evidence, Mr McCann will explain how it felt for him and his wife to be thrust from what one might call anonymity into the public limelight in the worst possible circumstances."

The lawyer added: "Mr McCann's evidence will be a perfect example of how hopelessly inadequate this (current) self-regulatory code is as a means of curbing the excesses of the press.

"He will refer to the blatant intrusion which he and his family suffered throughout, particularly when they were back in the United Kingdom, from the press camping outside their door to how his children were terrified as they were driven around by their parents."

The Leveson Inquiry was launched after it emerged that journalists at the News of the World had been involved in the illegal hacking of mobile phone messages.

The inquiry, however was given a far greater remit to explore the culture, ethics and regulation of journalists.

The media is currently regulated by the Press Complaints Commission, a body largely made up of media industry figures.

Mr Sherborne continued: "Moreover, Mr McCann will explain how in the months following the abduction of Madeleine, the behaviour of the press changed from an attitude of support to one of hostility.

"It was a change which he suspects was based on the commercial imperative to bring home exclusive stories for editors greedily waiting back in the United Kingdom watching the expenses bills of their journalists mounting up.

"Apparently, journalists were being told – he will say – that they had to get a front page story, or their job was on the line."

Mr McCann is expected to give evidence to the inquiry in the next fortnight.

The McCanns received £550,000 in a libel payout from the Express Newspapers, in March 2008.

In 2010, the McCann's spokesman Clarence Mitchell said in response to MPs' criticising the coverage of Madeleine's disappearance: "The problem Kate and Gerry had was with a number of national newspaper titles not the regional press.

"The Mercury's coverage has always been broadly fair and balanced and for that they remain grateful.

"Kate and Gerry are very pleased the Mercury continues to support them."
Unquote.

The article does manage to highlight some of the shortcomings of the press, but inexplicably omits the complete lack of evidence of an abduction taking place, broken shutters that miraculously self repaired, and previous denials that any hacking had occurred....the list of omissions is endless..... Ah well, with people such as an ex Prime Minister's phone number in your contacts list there's little chance of such trivial and mundane facts coming to light.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13386
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  almostgothic on Fri 18 Nov - 16:39

Hey judge, listen up while my story's unfurled.
I've been mentally raped by the News Of The World.
Will you sympathise, offer me kind consolation
So that I can claim victimhood and compensation?
Some dosh in the coffers would not go amiss
When the Met have deduced we were taking the p*ss.

My so-private diary was meant just for me,
Not scrawled for vicarious voyeurs to see.
When my ramblings were sales-pitched to dear Uncle Rupe
Once again it became a huge, scandalous scoop.
But thanks to the Sun and some top-dollar blagging
It wasn't like rape, it was voluntary sh*gging.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  Panda on Fri 18 Nov - 17:13

almostgothic wrote:Hey judge, listen up while my story's unfurled.
I've been mentally raped by the News Of The World.
Will you sympathise, offer me kind consolation
So that I can claim victimhood and compensation?
Some dosh in the coffers would not go amiss
When the Met have deduced we were taking the p*ss.

My so-private diary was meant just for me,
Not scrawled for vicarious voyeurs to see.
When my ramblings were sales-pitched to dear Uncle Rupe
Once again it became a huge, scandalous scoop.
But thanks to the Sun and some top-dollar blagging
It wasn't like rape, it was voluntary sh*gging.


Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  NoStone on Fri 18 Nov - 17:29

For - 'mentally raped' - read 'FINANCIALLY MUGGED'!!!!

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  Angelique on Sat 19 Nov - 0:42

Panda

Sorry late getting back to you. It's to do with Apple being a rival of Microsoft - their computer programmes are different. Apple won't use Microsoft Flash so some of HiDeHo's video don't play for me either. I can't see Sky News online either and nor their video's. The only upside is I don't need virus protection because they don't get into Mac's.

It begins to feel as though we are all living in an alternate universe - how can the majority of the press not see that the McCanns used the press and media in the aftermath of the disappearance of Madeleine to promote their "thesis" of abduction. They paraded and took walks to order - wasn't it the Company Bell Pottinger who said some thing like "what do you want to gain from the press" it is so obvious that they want to gain both ways for intrusion but also to promote "their agenda".

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  Loopdaloop on Sat 19 Nov - 0:56

almostgothic wrote:Hey judge, listen up while my story's unfurled.
I've been mentally raped by the News Of The World.
Will you sympathise, offer me kind consolation
So that I can claim victimhood and compensation?
Some dosh in the coffers would not go amiss
When the Met have deduced we were taking the p*ss.

My so-private diary was meant just for me,
Not scrawled for vicarious voyeurs to see.
When my ramblings were sales-pitched to dear Uncle Rupe
Once again it became a huge, scandalous scoop.
But thanks to the Sun and some top-dollar blagging
It wasn't like rape, it was voluntary sh*gging.

Thats really good I enjoyed reading it!
It deserves to be known wider!

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' after NOTW published private diary

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:08


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum