Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Is Kate on self destruct mode?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Is Kate on self destruct mode?

Post  Guest on Sat 19 Nov - 20:50

Bobsy wrote:
marxman wrote:I'm sure this article has been up for discussion before but I think
its quite disturbing and sinister.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3573678/I-fear-this-outfit-may-have-led-to-Madeleine-kidnap.html

Yes it is sinister imo as Kate McCann feels the outfit that Madeleine wore by the pool made her attractive to someone else. So does Kate think this outfit is a paedophiles fantasy?

How would she know?

Back to top Go down

Post  cass on Sat 19 Nov - 20:53

Iris wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
marxman wrote:I'm sure this article has been up for discussion before but I think
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3573678/I-fear-this-outfit-may-have-led-to-Madeleine-kidnap.html

Yes it is sinister imo as Kate McCann feels the outfit that Madeleine wore by the pool made her attractive to someone else. So does Kate think this outfit is a paedophiles fantasy?

How would she know?
the more that kate mcann says the more i shudder ,i really do

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy on Sat 19 Nov - 21:14

Iris wrote:
Bobsy wrote:

How would she know?
Good evening Iris. To think to oneself whether a particular outfit makes your daughter attractive to someone else is imo a strange thing to say.
She said she wondered if the outfit had made Madeleine attractive to someone else. Not did they think the outfit was lovely and an "ah bless doesn't she look sweet/lovely/cute" but attractive, which means you are attracted to the person, not the outfit.
And re the bathing question, the only person who has ever bathed my children has been my husband and nursing staff on the occassions our daughter had to stay in hospital.
I would never allow another person to bathe, change, undress, dress either of our children.
I have bathed our two grandsons from when they were born until they bathed themselves, my only check was to see if the soap was wet My husband, their grandad never bathed them.
But hubby and I are knocking on somewhat so I suppose in our day it was not the norm this freedom of people sharing intimate child care duties.

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Loveday on Sat 19 Nov - 21:52

I wouldn't have a problem with a close friend or family member bathing either of my children. My mum and dad have bathed mine and so have my brother and sister in law. I have also bathed my niece and nephew. My best male and best female friend have also bathed them. All of the above have also changed their nappies and taken them to the toilet. I wouldnt let a friend of a friend or someone I didn't know well bath them unless it included their children too and either me or my husband were present.

Loveday
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 300
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane on Sat 19 Nov - 22:55

Just comparing like with like... alarm bells would ring if my friend's husband showed an interest in bathing both my children and other people's children that weren't his during a holiday situation. I'd definitely not be comfortable with it, and for me it would be a polite but emphatic 'no!'

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot on Sat 19 Nov - 22:59

pennylane wrote:Just comparing like with like... alarm bells would ring if my friend's husband showed an interest in bathing both my children and other people's children that weren't his during a holiday situation. I'd definitely not be comfortable with it, and for me it would be a polite but emphatic 'no!'

Me too particularly after I had seen him making suggestive gestures regarding my 2 year old (Madeleine) whilst I was sitting next to him.

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave on Sat 19 Nov - 23:52

Don't forget Payne couldn't remember what Kate was wearing when he popped round to 'help'. Help with bathtime....yeah why not?
Only a very strange man wouldn't remember Kate coming to see who was there wearing only a towel. I mean, that whole bathtime timeline is exceptionally dodgy.

the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:11

Sponsored content