Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!!

+7
Bobsy
gillyspot
cass
malena stool
Lioned
Badboy
kitti
11 posters

Go down

Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! Empty Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!!

Post  Keela Mon 21 Nov - 14:06

Has the book now stopped its rise to the top of the charts? At Liverpool Airport on Saturday it was on a display with others under thge banner of buy one get the second one half price. As it had already been reduced to £9 this means that you could ( if you were desparate or brain dead) get a copy of it for £4.50. Bargain!!!!!
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! Empty Re: Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!!

Post  kitti Mon 21 Nov - 17:46

I don't see any in supermarkets at all now.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! Empty Re: Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!!

Post  Badboy Mon 21 Nov - 18:00

SHOULD I CHECK TOMORROW IN TESCO'S?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 21 Nov - 18:03

I havn't seen it anywhere,i would think theres a few thousand in rothley towers garden shed though.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 21 Nov - 18:33

I've been looking along the shelves in my local supermarkets and the book has been absent for some time.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 21 Nov - 19:08

Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! 306321 Anna,
Here's your answer re: Books missing from shelves......Recent photo from a local Tesco Boiler House.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 21 Nov - 19:17

not seen any around in book shops , asda tesco or morrissons infact morissons only had it on view for less than a week . i posted before about this hubby asked if they was getting anymore in stock and the woman we asked said a flat no . i dont go in pound land but wouldnt it be great to see one in there buy one get one free Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! 294124
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 21 Nov - 19:30

cass wrote:not seen any around in book shops , asda tesco or morrissons infact morissons only had it on view for less than a week . i posted before about this hubby asked if they was getting anymore in stock and the woman we asked said a flat no . i dont go in pound land but wouldnt it be great to see one in there buy one get one free Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! 294124

I saw one in a second hand book shop in Lincoln at the side of a book about Dr Shipman.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Mon 21 Nov - 19:33

Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! 23324 Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! 23324
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 21 Nov - 19:46

gillyspot wrote: Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! 23324 Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! 23324

Honestly Gillyspot there they were on a stand one at the side of the other. I have heard of merchandising but thought this product placement very Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! 29204 .
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 21 Nov - 19:47

Perhaps we'll see the book on the shelves at "The Works," along with other remaindered ones.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 21 Nov - 19:49

I was watching on TV the other day about people trying to write a best seller, and they said that only a very snall percentage ever get to write one, and even when they do, the pay day for it isnt that big at all, they said even when you are on a sure thing the profit from it isn't big money at all.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Tue 22 Nov - 12:14

So basically the answer is a resounding YES!!!!!!
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 22 Nov - 12:46

Bobsy wrote:

I saw one in a second hand book shop in Lincoln at the side of a book about Dr Shipman.

Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! 23324 Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! 23324 Has the Book reached sales saturation point??!! 23324 That's where it should have been in all bookshops.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum