Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Businesses using charities to avoid tax.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Businesses using charities to avoid tax.

Post  Badboy on Tue 22 Nov - 19:15

I see that in the ft there is supposed to be an article about businesses paying charities to rent vacant premises so the businesses can avoid business rates and possibly other taxes as well.
(NOT SURE IF I SHOULD HAVE STARTED A NEW TOPIC OR NOT)

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7734
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Businesses using charities to avoid tax.

Post  malena stool on Thu 24 Nov - 18:50

Badboy wrote:I see that in the ft there is supposed to be an article about businesses paying charities to rent vacant premises so the businesses can avoid business rates and possibly other taxes as well.
(NOT SURE IF I SHOULD HAVE STARTED A NEW TOPIC OR NOT)
Badboy, they do the same with taking out unnecessary advertising contracts to avoid paying higher tax rates on excessive profits.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Businesses using charities to avoid tax.

Post  Badboy on Thu 24 Nov - 18:53

malena stool wrote:
Badboy wrote:I see that in the ft there is supposed to be an article about businesses paying charities to rent vacant premises so the businesses can avoid business rates and possibly other taxes as well.
(NOT SURE IF I SHOULD HAVE STARTED A NEW TOPIC OR NOT)
Badboy, they do the same with taking out unnecessary advertising contracts to avoid paying higher tax rates on excessive profits.
NEVER HEARD OF THAT ONE,PERHAPS I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH BUSINESS PRACTICES.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7734
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Businesses using charities to avoid tax.

Post  malena stool on Thu 24 Nov - 22:44

Badboy wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Badboy wrote:I see that in the ft there is supposed to be an article about businesses paying charities to rent vacant premises so the businesses can avoid business rates and possibly other taxes as well.
(NOT SURE IF I SHOULD HAVE STARTED A NEW TOPIC OR NOT)
Badboy, they do the same with taking out unnecessary advertising contracts to avoid paying higher tax rates on excessive profits.
NEVER HEARD OF THAT ONE,PERHAPS I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH BUSINESS PRACTICES.
I'm not neither but my late brother in law made a good living out of advertising in the 60s, 70s and 80s.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Businesses using charities to avoid tax.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:05


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum