Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Feel Like Giving Up?

+39
AnnaEsse
malena stool
T4two
Forensicist
kathybelle
NoStone
margaret
Autumn
Lioned
cass
gillyspot
pennylane
MaryB
almostgothic
comperedna
kitti
duncanmac
aqeleega
wjk
dutchclogs
ann_chovey
nospinnaker
halfamo
dazedandconfused
matthew
xtina
SteveT
flower
ShabbyTiger
chrissie
blossom45
Justiceforallkids
interested
Angelique
jejune
Krisy22
jay2001
whatsupdoc
Colonel Fabien
43 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 Empty Re: Do You Feel Like Giving Up?

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 5 Jan - 22:09

The End Is Nigh wrote:Perhaps we should have a Party, in the same way as the Police do don't do don't

Matron !!

And we'll all sing, "Should auld acquaintance be forgot...." Some we don't forget!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Fri 6 Jan - 0:52

The End Is Nigh wrote:Then DON'T!

Please persevere - I have read many Posts from disheartened folk despairing at the apparent lack of resolution of the Madeleine case and the concomitant success of Healy and McCann in keeping the truth far, far away.

But if those of us who believe a different truth cease our debate then surely Healy/McCann "winning" becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy?

So please keep on flying the flag for truth, for Justice and for Madeleine.

Very well said! Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 307691
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 115
Warning :
Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 6 Jan - 9:45

The End Is Nigh wrote:The sudden burst of activity in recent days inspires me with hope that resolution is within sight: Pre-emptive strident and really quite destructive blanket posting from some quarters is having the opposite effect to that intended: Cages are rattling.

Hallelujah!

Not giving up now.

No way.

Well said. Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 307691
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Fri 6 Jan - 9:56

Has Amaral given up? He could have! Did the Lawrence's give up - no way! If it takes 18 years to get justice for Madeleine then it will be worth it. Settle down folks - have the stamina for the long haul and bring other folks in with you - Madeleine needs all the help she can get! Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 857143
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 6 Jan - 10:03

Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 944533 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 307691 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 307691 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 307691
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 6 Jan - 14:20

NoStone wrote:Has Amaral given up? He could have! Did the Lawrence's give up - no way! If it takes 18 years to get justice for Madeleine then it will be worth it. Settle down folks - have the stamina for the long haul and bring other folks in with you - Madeleine needs all the help she can get! Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 857143

I have yet to see poor old Winnie Johnston give up and she's been looking - really, really looking - for her child for 39 years.

In fact she's just been treated in hospital for tumours and she is still bloody looking! Now that is one brave lady who does deserve our respect.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 6 Jan - 20:52

Iris wrote:
NoStone wrote:Has Amaral given up? He could have! Did the Lawrence's give up - no way! If it takes 18 years to get justice for Madeleine then it will be worth it. Settle down folks - have the stamina for the long haul and bring other folks in with you - Madeleine needs all the help she can get! Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 857143

I have yet to see poor old Winnie Johnston give up and she's been looking - really, really looking - for her child for 39 years.

In fact she's just been treated in hospital for tumours and she is still bloody looking! Now that is one brave lady who does deserve our respect.
Cameron could have helped her by turning the SY team loose to try to find Keith Bennett. And earned some real respect by doing so!
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 6 Jan - 21:42

malena stool wrote:
Iris wrote:

Cameron could have helped her by turning the SY team loose to try to find Keith Bennett. And earned some real respect by doing so!

Winnie knows that her son is buried on Saddleworth Moors and she has been well supported by the police who have many visits to Saddleworth Moors try to find Keith. Hindley and Brady were taken separately to Saddleworth Moors, to see if they could show the police where they murdered Keith and other children.

It is unfair to criticise David Cameron, because as late as August 2011 the police went back to Saddleworth Moors to try to find Keith and David Cameron was in power at that time.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 6 Jan - 23:37

kathybelle wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Iris wrote:

Winnie knows that her son is buried on Saddleworth Moors and she has been well supported by the police who have many visits to Saddleworth Moors try to find Keith. Hindley and Brady were taken separately to Saddleworth Moors, to see if they could show the police where they murdered Keith and other children.

It is unfair to criticise David Cameron, because as late as August 2011 the police went back to Saddleworth Moors to try to find Keith and David Cameron was in power at that time.
I'm sorry kathybelle, it is a criticism of Cameron diverting £millions to appease the McCanns while they are already in receipt of millions in public donations and payouts from the media, which they are spending on defending their own abhorrent actions not on searching for their daughter.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 7 Jan - 0:49

malena stool wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Iris wrote:

I'm sorry kathybelle, it is a criticism of Cameron diverting £millions to appease the McCanns while they are already in receipt of millions in public donations and payouts from the media, which they are spending on defending their own abhorrent actions not on searching for their daughter.

Hi Malena, I'm in full agreement with you regarding Cameron using taxpayers money to help these two criminals. I emailed Theresa May, when the news broke about SY conducting a review using taxpayers money. I asked Mrs May, why the McCanns were still begging for money from the public, when we were paying for this review. I said they should put the fund money towards the review, the answer I got from her office was, the McCanns weren't receiving any money from the taxpayers. It was obvious my email hadn't been read properly because I never suggested the McCanns were receiving any money from the taxpayer. I don't know why or how the McCanns have managed to swing this review, when it is blatently obvious they perpetrated Madeleine's disappearance, whether she was abducted or not. Unless of course SY are working with the PJ to bring the McCanns to justice.

Regarding Winnie, these appalling murders took place in Hyde and Saddleworth Moors. Hyde is around 4 miles away from my home and Saddleworth Moors is around 10 miles. Every move the police made, regarding their searches for Keith Bennett, was in our local newspaper and radio. I also read in the local paper that the police were going up onto Saddleworth Moors last August, to resume their search for Keith. John Kilbride's brother Danny once lived across the road from me and he worked tirelessly to keep Hindley in prison for the rest of her life, when Lord Longford was trying to get Hindley released. Sadly Danny passed away not long ago.

Last edited by kathybelle on Sat 7 Jan - 8:56; edited 1 time in total
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sat 7 Jan - 6:48

No.

Thanks nigh.

We will see, I have never been more convinced!
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 115
Warning :
Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Sat 7 Jan - 7:19

Malena Stool: "I'm sorry kathybelle, it is a criticism of Cameron diverting £millions to appease the McCanns while they are already in receipt of millions in public donations and payouts from the media, which they are spending on defending their own abhorrent actions not on searching for their daughter."

It did occur to me that the previous incumbents of the office of Prime Minister and Home Secretary may have blocked any meaningful action by the British police simply by refusing to approve sufficient funding, in which case although I am not a fan of Cameron, I would have to exonerate him from the charge of appeasing the McCanns. It's certainly doubtful whether Theresa May was motivated by a need to appease.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 7 Jan - 13:52

T4two wrote:
Malena Stool: "I'm sorry kathybelle, it is a criticism of Cameron diverting £millions to appease the McCanns while they are already in receipt of millions in public donations and payouts from the media, which they are spending on defending their own abhorrent actions not on searching for their daughter."

It did occur to me that the previous incumbents of the office of Prime Minister and Home Secretary may have blocked any meaningful action by the British police simply by refusing to approve sufficient funding, in which case although I am not a fan of Cameron, I would have to exonerate him from the charge of appeasing the McCanns. It's certainly doubtful whether Theresa May was motivated by a need to appease.
You are perhaps right T4two, Appease is maybe not be the right word. I used it in the context to quieten them down without actually telling them to shut up, which was in mind the correct action may should have taken. As we all know they were forever making an embarrassing nuisance of themselves by their constant haranguing of Theresa May for Government intervention in getting Madeleine's disappearance reviewed.
Winnie Johnson has never publicly forced herself into the limelight as have the McCanns and has devoted her life to the location of her son's remains. Searching for Madeleine is something the McCanns cannot seriously lay claim to be doing despite their £millions.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 7 Jan - 13:59

kathybelle wrote:
malena stool wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Iris wrote:

Hi Malena, I'm in full agreement with you regarding Cameron using taxpayers money to help these two criminals. I emailed Theresa May, when the news broke about SY conducting a review using taxpayers money. I asked Mrs May, why the McCanns were still begging for money from the public, when we were paying for this review. I said they should put the fund money towards the review, the answer I got from her office was, the McCanns weren't receiving any money from the taxpayers. It was obvious my email hadn't been read properly because I never suggested the McCanns were receiving any money from the taxpayer. I don't know why or how the McCanns have managed to swing this review, when it is blatently obvious they perpetrated Madeleine's disappearance, whether she was abducted or not. Unless of course SY are working with the PJ to bring the McCanns to justice.

Regarding Winnie, these appalling murders took place in Hyde and Saddleworth Moors. Hyde is around 4 miles away from my home and Saddleworth Moors is around 10 miles. Every move the police made, regarding their searches for Keith Bennett, was in our local newspaper and radio. I also read in the local paper that the police were going up onto Saddleworth Moors last August, to resume their search for Keith. John Kilbride's brother Danny once lived across the road from me and he worked tirelessly to keep Hindley in prison for the rest of her life, when Lord Longford was trying to get Hindley released. Sadly Danny passed away not long ago.
Whatever goes through the minds of people like Lord Longford who take the side of the offender rather than against those affected by their shocking crimes? They certainly have no conception of the real world and for that reason alone should have no say in the running of our judicial system.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 Empty An Upsurge In Posting Without Saying Anything

Post  Guest Thu 19 Jan - 12:02

It heartens me, in a perverse way, that there is a clear upsurge in people joining this Forum and having the effect of disrupting normal open-minded debate.

There are some potentially interesting events due to take place imminently, and there is nothing whatsoever that these disruptive people can do to take attention away from it.

The absence of sufficient testable Evidence some time ago cannot be denied - but the reasons why that was deemed the case and (equally important) the circumstantial stuff, the inconsistencies, any untruths etc. might at least soon have a chance of being aired.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 19 Jan - 12:04

The End Is Nigh wrote:It heartens me, in a perverse way, that there is a clear upsurge in people joining this Forum and having the effect of disrupting normal open-minded debate.

There are some potentially interesting events due to take place imminently, and there is nothing whatsoever that these disruptive people can do to take attention away from it.

The absence of sufficient testable Evidence some time ago cannot be denied - but the reasons why that was deemed the case and (equally important) the circumstantial stuff, the inconsistencies, any untruths etc. might at least soon have a chance of being aired.

It's usually when something important is coming up that we have that upsurge. It's predictable.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Jan - 12:27

AnnaEsse wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:It heartens me, in a perverse way, that there is a clear upsurge in people joining this Forum and having the effect of disrupting normal open-minded debate.

It's usually when something important is coming up that we have that upsurge. It's predictable.

In fact it woiuld be more worrying if it didn't happen!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 19 Jan - 12:29

Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

In fact it woiuld be more worrying if it didn't happen!

It's almost a measure of how significant upcoming events might be!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 19 Jan - 16:33

Hi TEIN, when hornets attack a wasp nest they imitate and assimilate
with the host inhabitants. Then when they have enough numbers they
take over the nest. So beware of hornets! Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Jan - 16:54

Ah, right - In which case I shall remove all traces of Hornet food forthwith!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Jan - 16:57

Not to mention Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 486685 though it can be entertaining at times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 19 Jan - 18:05

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Not to mention Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 486685 though it can be entertaining at times.

They've been a bit like buses recently. All quiet for ages, then three come along (almost) at once! Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 19 Jan - 18:14

AnnaEsse wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Not to mention Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 486685 though it can be entertaining at times.

They've been a bit like buses recently. All quiet for ages, then three come along (almost) at once! Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 294124

And just like Gerry, they're not here to f***ing enjoy themselves. They're on a mission! Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 5 25346
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 19 Jan - 18:16

Yes that is something I've noticed - they do tend to be humourless. How anyone can survive in this world without a sense of humour I don't know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Thu 19 Jan - 18:32

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes that is something I've noticed - they do tend to be humourless. How anyone can survive in this world without a sense of humour I don't know.

Not only `humourless` but seem to be devoid of any human sensibilities, be it empathy, anger, passion, to the extent they come across as robotic, a bit like the daleks in Dr. Who - instead of `exterminate, exterminate` I can image the most recent poster as a dalek coldly spouting "insufficient evidence, insufficient evidence, insufficient evidence". They are unable to communicate on a human level. I`m sure the last poster was programmed via mind control. The lady reminded me of the scientologists that are brain washed and impossible to converse with. The arrogance is another thing to watch for - thought of herself as so superior, so high on her pedestal as if she was a judge addressing a court room - a real indication of weakness and defensiveness and a real giveaway.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next