Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Do You Feel Like Giving Up?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Do You Feel Like Giving Up?

Post  Guest on Thu 19 Jan - 18:35

Someone mentioned "Clare In The Community" earlier, in the context of the typical "caring hectoring" these Trolls purvey .............. well, tune into Radio 4 and it's on right now!

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman on Thu 19 Jan - 18:48

Oldartform wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes that is something I've noticed - they do tend to be humourless. How anyone can survive in this world without a sense of humour I don't know.

Not only `humourless` but seem to be devoid of any human sensibilities, be it empathy, anger, passion, to the extent they come across as robotic, a bit like the daleks in Dr. Who - instead of `exterminate, exterminate` I can image the most recent poster as a dalek coldly spouting "insufficient evidence, insufficient evidence, insufficient evidence". They are unable to communicate on a human level. I`m sure the last poster was programmed via mind control. The lady reminded me of the scientologists that are brain washed and impossible to converse with. The arrogance is another thing to watch for - thought of herself as so superior, so high on her pedestal as if she was a judge addressing a court room - a real indication of weakness and defensiveness and a real giveaway.

Not the poor Daleks Oldartform! more like the Icemen!
I remember it sooo well

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform on Thu 19 Jan - 19:12

marxman wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes that is something I've noticed - they do tend to be humourless. How anyone can survive in this world without a sense of humour I don't know.

Not only `humourless` but seem to be devoid of any human sensibilities, be it empathy, anger, passion, to the extent they come across as robotic, a bit like the daleks in Dr. Who - instead of `exterminate, exterminate` I can image the most recent poster as a dalek coldly spouting "insufficient evidence, insufficient evidence, insufficient evidence". They are unable to communicate on a human level. I`m sure the last poster was programmed via mind control. The lady reminded me of the scientologists that are brain washed and impossible to converse with. The arrogance is another thing to watch for - thought of herself as so superior, so high on her pedestal as if she was a judge addressing a court room - a real indication of weakness and defensiveness and a real giveaway.

Not the poor Daleks Oldartform! more like the Icemen!
I remember it sooo well

Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Thu 19 Jan - 19:30

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Not to mention though it can be entertaining at times.

They've been a bit like buses recently. All quiet for ages, then three come along (almost) at once!

And just like Gerry, they're not here to f***ing enjoy themselves. They're on a mission!

Hahah

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 12 Mar - 8:08

Well it's looking a little rosier now, so not giving up appears to have been vindicated.

There's a way to go yet, and there'll be more ups and downs and lots of silence where all appears to have gone in to limbo, but it has got to be worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 14:04

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top