Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Feel Like Giving Up?

+39
AnnaEsse
malena stool
T4two
Forensicist
kathybelle
NoStone
margaret
Autumn
Lioned
cass
gillyspot
pennylane
MaryB
almostgothic
comperedna
kitti
duncanmac
aqeleega
wjk
dutchclogs
ann_chovey
nospinnaker
halfamo
dazedandconfused
matthew
xtina
SteveT
flower
ShabbyTiger
chrissie
blossom45
Justiceforallkids
interested
Angelique
jejune
Krisy22
jay2001
whatsupdoc
Colonel Fabien
43 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 Empty AS ABOVE

Post  halfamo Tue 29 Nov - 15:00

dazedandconfused wrote:
margaret wrote:Sadly l do now think the Mcs will get away with whatever crime they committed, from the lesser charge of neglect upto whatever the PJ had in their secret files and whatever the Met will uncover..

How they were allowed to sit at the Leveson enquiry last week pulling apart newspaper headlines and declare them lies staggers belief. That information is contained within the police files - not just the Portuguese police as they were assisted by UK police and both came to the same conclusion that the parents have something to answer for!

The only place those headlines can be declared lies is in a courtroom which the Mcs have yet to face - even if it's only Amaral or Pat Brown.

Sadly l don't think the Met will overturn the monster the Mcs have created, l have no faith in the police anymore - anyhting can be bought as we have seen.

I'm with you margaret. Agree with all you've said.

Sadly i feel the same .
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :
Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do You Feel Like Giving Up?

Post  gillyspot Tue 29 Nov - 15:39

The Met Police as well seem to be permanently being shown up for the corruption within the force.

If corruption is going on at the bottom then in my opinion it is right at the top (where the decisions will be made what to share in the review).

As a matter of interest as there is NO evidence of abduction what do you think the result of the review will be bearing in my we have "Scotland Yard's expertise" in a case where the "sardine munching" drunk Portuguese Police have failed (not my opinion merely our lovely tabloids).
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 29 Nov - 16:39

They will come to the conclusion that the Abductor entered by the jemmied windows and then took Maddie across the border into Spain and then on a round the World tour and has now settled somewhere for a while.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 29 Nov - 18:16

But remember the "abductor" won't have harmed Madeleine (who will be giving her "tuppence worth") and she is available to be found.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 29 Nov - 18:27

gillyspot wrote:But remember the "abductor" won't have harmed Madeleine (who will be giving her "tuppence worth") and she is available to be found.
She is within a 10k radius of PdL ... Superdick Dave P.I. by appointment to Saints Kate and Gerry said so....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 29 Nov - 20:43

malena stool wrote:
gillyspot wrote:But remember the "abductor" won't have harmed Madeleine (who will be giving her "tuppence worth") and she is available to be found.
She is within a 10k radius of PdL ... Superdick Dave P.I. by appointment to Saints Kate and Gerry said so....

Hi Malena, Dave Edgar along with Kate and Gerry, also told the media he passed the lead on to the PJ who didn't act on it. Why would they? The investigation ceased, after Kate, Gerry with the help of a member or members of the British Government, successfully shelved it. Edgar has passed many leads on to the PJ, when he and his side kick Cowley, have been paid handsomely out of the fund, that was supposed to be used to find Madeleine.

Poor Madeleine, all the money that was sent in to find her by donors, who believed the McCanns fairytale, is being used for anything but find her.

Nothing the McCanns have done, since they caused Madeleine to disappear, has been done with a view to finding her. They obviously know exactly what happened to Madeleine, on that fateful night. Where she was taken to and if she is dead or alive, that's why they, didn't bother searching for her. Maybe that's why the McCanns family and their "friends in high places", didn't rush over to the Algarve ASAP, to look for Madeleine.

Branson could have got all the able bodied members of the McCanns family together, along with members of the McCanns "friends in high places" and flown them over in one of his planes, as soon as he heard about Madeleine's disappearance.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 29 Nov - 20:58

Interesting you say they were paid handsomely out of the fund as their company Alphaig Ltd asked for liquidation on 1st July 2011 (finally dissolved on 27th October 2011) after not appearing to really trade according to Companies House.

Put it this way the net balance at end of June 2010 accounts were £9

Hardly a thriving Private Investigation Company was it.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 29 Nov - 21:17

gillyspot wrote:Interesting you say they were paid handsomely out of the fund as their company Alphaig Ltd asked for liquidation on 1st July 2011 (finally dissolved on 27th October 2011) after not appearing to really trade according to Companies House.

Put it this way the net balance at end of June 2010 accounts were £9

Hardly a thriving Private Investigation Company was it.

I have just had a look for information, into the salaries of Edgar and Cowley, which came out of the fund, but I can't find anything. I did read that they were paid a huge amount of money from the fund. Whatever they were paid was still too much, because they have done very little to earn their salaries.

http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/Dave%20Edgar,%20the%20Cheshire%20Detective.html

The fact that Edgar and Cowley's company Alphaig Ltd went into liquidation, means nothing. They could have put the money they earned, into another account under other names. It won't be the first time this has been done and it won't be the last.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 29 Nov - 21:23

If the McCanns' were paying more than around £400 a month then they were NOT paying it into the Alphaig Ltd company that is for sure.

Debtors at end June 2010 were only £170 (If the McCanns' are their only customer that doesn't say a lot unless they paid them up front).

Sorry I have done accounts for years lol

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  nospinnaker Fri 2 Dec - 14:30

I am never going to give up reading, thinking, and occasionally posting. Unless, of course, one of two things happens.

Either conclusive evidence emerges that Madeleine was indeed abducted and the parents had nothing to do with it. In which case, whilst leaving the children unsupervised will have brought its own bitter harvest for the parents, I shall be happy to admit that my suspicions were completely wrong.

Or conclusive evidence emerges the other way - demonstrating that one of those more unpleasant theories has been proven true and the parents did, in fact, conceal the poor mite's body and the fact of her demise.

Until that time I will continue to watch and wait. The parents admittedly accomplished performance the other day at the Leveson Inquiry has done nothing to diminish my suspicion. I don't want to hound them or stalk them or point pitchforks at them. I don't want to be branded a hater, I don't want the word 'bile' to be associated with my utterances, and I would, as most of us here, be absolutely delighted to discover that Madeleine is alive and well and has been rescued from her captors. That of course would open a whole world of child care questions.

I'm here until the matter is resolved. I await the legal proceedings in Portugal and their accompanying fairytales with interest.
nospinnaker
nospinnaker
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 2 Dec - 14:48

Excellent posting Nospinnaker. I'll be happy to eat every hat I have if it turns out that I and all the other doubters were wrong.

However, I only have to think of the money-making commercial enterprise set up in near record time (unlike any previous genuine missing persons' case anywhere in the world) to convince me that this is all a gigantic hoax.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Fri 2 Dec - 14:57

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Excellent posting Nospinnaker. I'll be happy to eat every hat I have if it turns out that I and all the other doubters were wrong.

However, I only have to think of the money-making commercial enterprise set up in near record time (unlike any previous genuine missing persons' case anywhere in the world) to convince me that this is all a gigantic hoax.

I agree with both of you. I am not a nutter, have never written to the McCanns, never will and have never knowingly libelled them on the internet or anywhere else. All i.m.o. of course. I don't think they set out to harm their eldest child, but they were neglectful to leave them as they did, especially we are told in an unlocked room out of sight and sound (no child monitor for them). I'm old enough to know that if something smells fishy it generally is.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 10 Dec - 15:26

Well having kicked off this thread then beetled off on holiday, before just catching up now, it seems to me that not a single one amongst us is anything other than well-balanced.

Yes, there are "nutters" .............. in all walks of life: But merely having an open mind and daring to discuss anything other than the Gospel according to St.Gerald does not make anyone a nutter.

And special thanks to the most recent Posters who have summed up more eloquently than I could how most of us feel: I too will have no qualms about hat-eating if it comes to that. None at all. This isn't a game, but a serious debate about the disappearance of an innocent and helpless child, and it does neither Madeleine nor indeed the Twins any good at all to be blinkered and look at the tragedy from only one point of view.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 10 Dec - 16:38

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Excellent posting Nospinnaker. I'll be happy to eat every hat I have if it turns out that I and all the other doubters were wrong.

This whole case is so bizzare that i havn't ruled anything out including a 'snatch back clone' which is my most favoured of the various 'odd' theorys.
I am still going with the 'Useless parents' theory though.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 28 Dec - 12:25

Well today's suspension of gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk is a blow and I can well understand that it can become dispiriting for those that have invested huge amounts of time and effort for no reward.

But, please: Don't let lies, deceit, obfuscation, deviousness, disinformation, misinformation, avarice, poor journalism, closed ranks, lack of political will, gullibility, unqualified and misplaced sentiment, win out over Truth and Justice.

We are free, we are democrats and we have a responsibility to do our bit to ensure the right outcome, even in the face of failure by those who purport to represent us. Let's speak for ourselves - and be heard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 28 Dec - 12:45

There are times when I feel as powerless to do anything about injustices (not only the McCann case) as when I'm having a bad dream, shouting for people to help me but they cannot or will not see me.

Well said though, The End is Nigh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Wed 28 Dec - 12:59

The End Is Nigh wrote:Well today's suspension of gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk is a blow and I can well understand that it can become dispiriting for those that have invested huge amounts of time and effort for no reward.

But, please: Don't let lies, deceit, obfuscation, deviousness, disinformation, misinformation, avarice, poor journalism, closed ranks, lack of political will, gullibility, unqualified and misplaced sentiment, win out over Truth and Justice.

We are free, we are democrats and we have a responsibility to do our bit to ensure the right outcome, even in the face of failure by those who purport to represent us. Let's speak for ourselves - and be heard.

Great post. I agree with you entirely. However, I do think it is odd that Pamalam has decided to close the blog now when there is a review ongoing and 2 libel suits in the offing. I hope no one has got to her.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Wed 28 Dec - 13:53

The End Is Nigh wrote:Then DON'T!

Please persevere - I have read many Posts from disheartened folk despairing at the apparent lack of resolution of the Madeleine case and the concomitant success of Healy and McCann in keeping the truth far, far away.

But if those of us who believe a different truth cease our debate then surely Healy/McCann "winning" becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy?

So please keep on flying the flag for truth, for Justice and for Madeleine.

WELL I AM NOT GIVING UP EVER that is untill McCanns & Co are here where they all belong Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 28 Dec - 14:10

I won't be giving up ever!
And I'm sure, as soon as anything happens, everyone who ever took an interest in the case will be back.
I bet we'll be busy on here in February when the court case starts!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 28 Dec - 14:53

gillyspot wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Well today's suspension of gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk is a blow and I can well understand that it can become dispiriting for those that have invested huge amounts of time and effort for no reward.

Great post. I agree with you entirely. However, I do think it is odd that Pamalam has decided to close the blog now when there is a review ongoing and 2 libel suits in the offing. I hope no one has got to her.

More likely that Pamalams blogg been got at, it will prob be up and running again tomorrow......or has Pamalam been got at!!!!!, if so events that are about to start must be a BIG worry for someone to get Pamalams blogg closed just now, of all times, when they could have had it shut down 2+ years ago.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 28 Dec - 18:13

Pamalam is just like the rest of us, sometimes it gets overwhelming and just too much. She'll be back after a well deserved break, I'm sure. It's not like her to give up completely, not now that there seems to be some sort of light at the end of a very long tunnel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 28 Dec - 18:15

dutchclogs wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Then DON'T!

Please persevere - I have read many Posts from disheartened folk despairing at the apparent lack of resolution of the Madeleine case and the concomitant success of Healy and McCann in keeping the truth far, far away.

But if those of us who believe a different truth cease our debate then surely Healy/McCann "winning" becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy?

So please keep on flying the flag for truth, for Justice and for Madeleine.

WELL I AM NOT GIVING UP EVER that is untill McCanns & Co are here where they all belong Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722 Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 302722

I keep threatening to give up. I keep promising to give up. I look at the amount of time I spend looking at files, reading forums, going over old newspaper reports, and studying sociology and psychology. Then I remember that there is a missing three year old at the bottom of it all, and I come back. I don't think that I CAN give up, to be honest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  aqeleega Wed 28 Dec - 18:21

I don't think anyone ever gives up. They may not post but I bet they all pass by the forums every day to see if anything new has come to light . . . and they always will.
aqeleega
aqeleega
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 262
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 28 Dec - 20:29

Well said all posters, I'm in full agreement with you all the way, my postings may drop off for a day or a week then I read the McCann's latest abominable statement or narcissistic attempt to steal the limelight from those who really need support and I'm back at the keyboard again. I'll hopefully be posting comments along with the rest of the forum members on the jail time handed down to the McCanns.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Wed 28 Dec - 21:39

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
gillyspot wrote:

More likely that Pamalams blogg been got at, it will prob be up and running again tomorrow......or has Pamalam been got at!!!!!, if so events that are about to start must be a BIG worry for someone to get Pamalams blogg closed just now, of all times, when they could have had it shut down 2+ years ago.

Pamalam hasn't been got at unless her twitter account was also got at.

Yesterday on twitter

@Pamalam3 "#McCann Important notice from Pamalam gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk"

Interesting thinking of being "got at" Chicane68 (well know pro) twitter account has been hacked. Last 2 tweets

HIGH-END ROLEX REPLICA WATCHES- LAST MINUTE XMAS SALE! http://shrugstrip.ru

PowerSlim - The Next Diet Miracle!

So not all bad news Do You Feel Like Giving Up? - Page 3 294124

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next