Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Kate McCann Pregnant

+17
Lioned
Bobsy
cass
Oldartform
pennylane
kitti
kathybelle
Loopdaloop
Lillyofthevalley
Angelique
margaret
Badboy
Wallflower
almostgothic
Justiceforallkids
Wintabells
pamalam
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is Kate McCann Pregnant - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Kate McCann Pregnant

Post  Guest Wed 30 Nov - 20:57

Wallflower wrote:
kitti wrote:Brens sidekick is.......drums rolling.......guess!

Begins with M and ends with N.

Moon?
Moron?
Minchin?

All of the above?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 1 Dec - 0:05

kathybelle

How absolutely awful for you (((((big hugs))))).

I am so glad you managed to come through such an experience and your sister too and that you still have a close relationship with her.

It's cruel that you had to suffer this and other children who should have a normal and loving upbringing suffer in this way.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
Is Kate McCann Pregnant - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Kate McCann Pregnant - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 1 Dec - 1:00

Angelique wrote:kathybelle

How absolutely awful for you (((((big hugs))))).

I am so glad you managed to come through such an experience and your sister too and that you still have a close relationship with her.

It's cruel that you had to suffer this and other children who should have a normal and loving upbringing suffer in this way.

Thanks Angelique for your kind words and ((((hugs)))). I'm sending you ((((hugs)))) some back.

I guess we were luckier than some children, because we had a good dad, who unfortunately didn't have a clue what was going on and we didn't have the wisdom to tell him. I suppose it was because we thought all mothers were like our mother. Some children have two rotten parents, including the children we have been discussing for the past 4½ yrs.

When I have discussed this subject before, I have been surprised at how many people have had a similar or worse experience than my siblings and I had. I've even heard celebrities speak about their experiences at the hands of their mothers.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Is Kate McCann Pregnant - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Kate McCann Pregnant - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Is Kate McCann Pregnant - Page 2 Empty Family secrets

Post  Guest Thu 1 Dec - 9:12

Kathybelle, I hope you won't think I'm prying but did you manage to have any sort of relationship with your mother when you were no longer a child? I wonder if she offered any sort of explanation for her behaviour and asked for your forgiveness.

It wasn't possible in my case to do this (it's 40 years since my mother died) but, with the advantage of hindsight and the wisdom that comes with age I've been able to understand her more; her own dreadful childhood left its mark.

This song about the inability to communicate with our parents still moves me to tears at times!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGDA0Hecw1k

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Thu 1 Dec - 11:00

Kathybelle I too send you empathy and hugs.
I am an only child and my mother was very strict and had a very bad temper and hit me every day from my earliest memories. The last time on the morning of my wedding day.
Yet she was a perfect mother in every other way. My father knew but could do little as he suffered too and any intervention would have made matters much worse. My mother died in 1999 and we never ever spoke of her violence.
I too vowed that I would not carry on with this treatment of others. And I couldn't have in any case because I have not got the same personality, though some things do anger me and I am very strict about some things. It is that extra something in my opinion that makes a person violent. Lack of personal control maybe.
Hugs Is Kate McCann Pregnant - Page 2 Icon_flower
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Thu 1 Dec - 14:36

kathybelle

I am glad you at least had your father in some ways it must have been a little support for you. Is Kate McCann Pregnant - Page 2 Icon_flower

Bobsy

My heart goes out to you and kathybelle - I was very lucky and had normal but strict parents. But never experienced anything which both of you have. (((((Big Hugs)))))) from me to you too! Is Kate McCann Pregnant - Page 2 Icon_flower

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Thu 1 Dec - 19:18

AnnaEsse wrote:
Angelique wrote:This is is very odd - I am inclined to think that it is as 'kitti' says. Its an attempt to get unsavory comments posted and then send in the dogs! It has to be remembered that TM will use any way to clear the web of any dissent IMO. HiDeHo has already said that videos are disappearing.

The twins are in the junior school now. Perhaps there is worry that they'll soon be looking things up!

And other children repeating nasty comments that they've heard their "nutty" parents speak of, thats when the the twins are going to get upset and start asking mummy and daddy serious questions.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 1 Dec - 22:17

Wasn't their an incident a while back when the twins were in the playground or rather Sean and one boy said...'she's dead'.....and the child was pulled aside and spoken to.

KM said...children don't understand what they are saying and aren't being nasty.

In other words ....the child overhead an adult saying it and repeated it.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 1 Dec - 22:24

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Angelique wrote:This is is very odd - I am inclined to think that it is as 'kitti' says. Its an attempt to get unsavory comments posted and then send in the dogs! It has to be remembered that TM will use any way to clear the web of any dissent IMO. HiDeHo has already said that videos are disappearing.

The twins are in the junior school now. Perhaps there is worry that they'll soon be looking things up!

And other children repeating nasty comments that they've heard their "nutty" parents speak of, thats when the the twins are going to get upset and start asking mummy and daddy serious questions.

Gerry said that when the twins asked, he would tell them that he and Kate had been dining 'in the restaurant next door.' There are bound to be older children who have heard that 'next door,' was over a hundred metres away.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Fri 2 Dec - 0:50

pamalam wrote:I have been away and wondered if I have missed something.

I got this message on my guest book, referring to Kate being pregnant obviously they thought my site belonged to the McCanns,

http://users4.smartgb.com/g/g.php?a=s&i=g43-12642-66

My very best wishes to your whole family, always. I really hope you don't look at some of the things I have just had the misfortune to see on a related web site, I am disgusted at the venom that some people vent. If you are expecting a baby, I am thrilled for you both and, how fabulous for Madeleine when she co es home to be a big sister to a new sibling, and, she will!!! Having seen you at mass in skip ton Kate, I so wish I could just give you a big hug. My love to all 5 of you and, of course, your new baby, X

I believe you're right!!

the fact that they put their location and email as well as the way they structured it leads me to believe its genuine!

With regards to this game of hangman; can people just say what they think? Someone who is not the mccann's getting upset is the least of anyones worries.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 2 Dec - 2:59

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Kathybelle, I hope you won't think I'm prying but did you manage to have any sort of relationship with your mother when you were no longer a child? I wonder if she offered any sort of explanation for her behaviour and asked for your forgiveness.

It wasn't possible in my case to do this (it's 40 years since my mother died) but, with the advantage of hindsight and the wisdom that comes with age I've been able to understand her more; her own dreadful childhood left its mark.

This song about the inability to communicate with our parents still moves me to tears at times!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGDA0Hecw1k

Hi Not Born Yesterday. I did try to have a relationship with my mother, all the time I was growing up and when I became an adult and although it was one sided I didn't give up, until an incident arose when I cut myself off from her. My sister and I had two children each and my mother used to play my sister's children off against mine. My sister and I both believed our mother was trying to cause tension between us and a row between her and us, so we ignored her silly game and eventually she gave up.

Then my mother said something to my daughter who was by then 21 and it upset my daughter so much it reduced her to tears. I told my mother some home truths and said that while I was prepared to put up with her bad behaviour, I was not going to stand by and watch her do it to my daughter, or my son for that matter if the occasion arose. My father was very ill at the time and I told her that I would continue to see my father at home, but once anything happened to him, I would never see her again. She just shrugged her shoulders and didn't reply.

My dad passed away in 1992 and I never went to her home again. At my dad's funeral she did come up to me and ask me to let bygones be bygones, I didn't answer her, I just walked away. I always told my children that if they wanted to go and see her, then they should do, they chose not to.

A lot of people make excuses for the behaviour of my mother and other parents who physically or mentally abuse their children. There are cases where people who have mental problems do treat their children in a bad way, but as far as my mother was concerned, the fact she treated my elder brother like a lord, treated me and other brother and my sister in the way she did and could switch off when my dad or other people were in the house, shows to me that she was a nasty woman. Nothing will ever convince me she was anything else.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 2 Dec - 3:28

Bobsy wrote:Kathybelle I too send you empathy and hugs.
I am an only child and my mother was very strict and had a very bad temper and hit me every day from my earliest memories. The last time on the morning of my wedding day.
Yet she was a perfect mother in every other way. My father knew but could do little as he suffered too and any intervention would have made matters much worse. My mother died in 1999 and we never ever spoke of her violence.
I too vowed that I would not carry on with this treatment of others. And I couldn't have in any case because I have not got the same personality, though some things do anger me and I am very strict about some things. It is that extra something in my opinion that makes a person violent. Lack of personal control maybe.
Hugs Is Kate McCann Pregnant - Page 2 Icon_flower

Hi Bobsy thank you for your emathy and hugs. I am truly sorry that you also suffered at your mother's hands ((((HUGS)))). I did speak to my aunt, who is my mother's sister about this, when I became an adult. My aunt said that her mother treated them the same way as we were treated and that is why my mother was like she was. I think it's a load of rubbish, because when you are adults you know right from wrong and as I said in a previous post, my mother picked her moments when she inflicted her physical and mental abuse on us.

Something you said about your wedding day, reminds me of something my sister's friend's mother did to her on her wedding day, that shocked me. I will call the girl I am writing about Ann, it doesn't seem right calling her by her proper name on a forum. Anyway Ann's mother, treated her like a piece of dirt and her brother as a lord. When she was getting married, her mother made her wedding dress and all the bridesmaids dresses, then on the day of the wedding, she got on a bus and went shopping, she never returned for the wedding.

Ann went on to have a daughter and her mother continued to verbally abuse her. When Ann's daughter became a teenager, Ann's mother set a rumour going round the village that she was pregnant, which was a lie, by the way, Ann lived in the same village as us. Ann's father was a very weak man and he stood by and did nothing. Ann cut herself off from her mother and never went to her house again. Her father was too weak to stand up to his wife and never visited Ann.

Recently Ann's dad became ill and was in hospital, Ann went to see him and he said he was sorry that he didn't stand up to Ann's mother. He has missed out on so much, because Ann's daughter is now married with two young boys. Anyway shortly after Ann saw him in hospital, he passed away. Although in some ways this was sad, at least Ann managed to see her father and he was able to tell Ann how sorry he was and die peacefully. I like to think so anyway. Ann's mother has since passed away, without seeing her great grandsons.

I think it's good people can speak out about this kind of behaviour. I think speaking out about it can make sufferers see that they are not alone and it can become a kind of healing process.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 2 Dec - 3:51

AnnaEsse wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Gerry said that when the twins asked, he would tell them that he and Kate had been dining 'in the restaurant next door.' There are bound to be older children who have heard that 'next door,' was over a hundred metres away.

Hello AnnEsse. A couple of years ago, Kate McCann's mother gave a media interview, on speaking about the twins, she said her daughter and husband had given the twins Christmas and birthday presents and told them Madeleine had sent them. The twins had already been told by their parents that a monster had taken Madeleine. So in one way the monster was a bad person and in another way he was kind because he was letting Madeleine send home gifts for them.

The following Christmas, the McCanns told the media that they set a place for Madeleine at their dinner table and told the twins that Madeleine would probably be coming home. I thought this was a sick trick the McCanns were playing on their children. I have no problem with them setting a place at the dinner table for Madeleine, if that was what they wanted to do, but to tell the twins that Madeleine would probably be coming home is cruel. I imagined the twins with their noses pressed against the window, being very excited as they watched for Madeleine coming down the garden path. I then imagined them being very upset when she didn't arrive home.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 2 Dec - 5:10

kitti wrote:Wasn't their an incident a while back when the twins were in the playground or rather Sean and one boy said...'she's dead'.....and the child was pulled aside and spoken to.

KM said...children don't understand what they are saying and aren't being nasty.

In other words ....the child overhead an adult saying it and repeated it.

Hello Kitti, if you've never seen the "You Tube" video "Woman in Rothley speaking about the McCanns" it is worth taking a look at it. Her statement is a prime example of what can be repeated in the school playground by children who have heard their parents discussing it.

The McCanns supporters had a field day ridiculing this lady, who only said what lots of us were saying. So much so, that she made another statement, which is also on "You Tube" and is called "My Madeleine McCann Opinion"

I've just checked and both these videos are still available to watch on "You Tube".

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 2 Dec - 7:32

kathybelle wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Hello AnnEsse. A couple of years ago, Kate McCann's mother gave a media interview, on speaking about the twins, she said her daughter and husband had given the twins Christmas and birthday presents and told them Madeleine had sent them. The twins had already been told by their parents that a monster had taken Madeleine. So in one way the monster was a bad person and in another way he was kind because he was letting Madeleine send home gifts for them.

The following Christmas, the McCanns told the media that they set a place for Madeleine at their dinner table and told the twins that Madeleine would probably be coming home. I thought this was a sick trick the McCanns were playing on their children. I have no problem with them setting a place at the dinner table for Madeleine, if that was what they wanted to do, but to tell the twins that Madeleine would probably be coming home is cruel. I imagined the twins with their noses pressed against the window, being very excited as they watched for Madeleine coming down the garden path. I then imagined them being very upset when she didn't arrive home.

Yes, they had that 'spare place,' at the dinner table, as though a child who had been taken from her bed and separated from everything she had known, would just walk in and take up where she had left off: no trauma!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 2 Dec - 7:44

I also remember her or KM Saying that before they went on that fateful holiday they were talking about MORE children.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 2 Dec - 9:09

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if this was true. I have said all along KM would get pregnant, and I believe it has been a goal of theirs for some time.

More column inches, more money, more distance from their reprehensible past sins.

Win, win, ker ching, ker ching.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 2 Dec - 9:30

The thought of all the nauseating stories in the media that such news would generate is making me as green as my avatar but without the smile! Is Kate McCann Pregnant - Page 2 477442

Thanks to Kathybelle and the others who have shared their family histories; it's certainly helped to put my own into perspective.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Fri 2 Dec - 18:40

pennylane wrote:It wouldn't surprise me one bit if this was true. I have said all along KM would get pregnant, and I believe it has been a goal of theirs for some time.

More column inches, more money, more distance from their reprehensible past sins.

Well I was surprised when I saw her on TV a couple of weeks ago because I immediately saw a pregnant woman ! My first thought was `my God she`s pregnant`. Also notice her swollen face at the recent phone hacking enquiry, especially the massive bags under her eyes.

Any future court cases would give them tons of sympathy points if she was either about to drop or had just given birth. A pregnant woman touches most peoples` hearts - even the most determined prosecutors and/or defenders. If she is, its a stroke of genius on their parts.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 2 Dec - 20:37

Oldartform wrote:
pennylane wrote:It wouldn't surprise me one bit if this was true. I have said all along KM would get pregnant, and I believe it has been a goal of theirs for some time.

Well I was surprised when I saw her on TV a couple of weeks ago because I immediately saw a pregnant woman ! My first thought was `my God she`s pregnant`. Also notice her swollen face at the recent phone hacking enquiry, especially the massive bags under her eyes.

Any future court cases would give them tons of sympathy points if she was either about to drop or had just given birth. A pregnant woman touches most peoples` hearts - even the most determined prosecutors and/or defenders. If she is, its a stroke of genius on their parts.

Well, wouldn't it be a big surprise if she were then unable to fly out to Portugal for the libel hearing in February!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 3 Dec - 9:53

AnnaEsse wrote:
Oldartform wrote:

Well, wouldn't it be a big surprise if she were then unable to fly out to Portugal for the libel hearing in February!
spot on . i have always thought that when the brown stuff hits the fan , it would be km is too ill to fly that kind of thing , same as the tapas spew didnt do the reconstruction
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Sat 3 Dec - 10:49

cass wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Oldartform wrote:

spot on . i have always thought that when the brown stuff hits the fan , it would be km is too ill to fly that kind of thing , same as the tapas spew didnt do the reconstruction

If this is in fact correct then it will be another poor child used. Surely they cannot be expecting another child because this means intention as they have to use IVF to conceive. Now if they have used IVF why, they don't look after the children they have, even now with all the swanning off to this and that. February though isn't swanning off, it could be their nemesis.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 3 Dec - 18:27

I think you are all giving her a little too much savvy here.The mccanns aint that clever,i would certainly not catagorise them in the 'genius' department.
I doubt she's pregnant,she's taken far too many ugly pills and couldnt be arsed with all that pain and suffering again,and neither is gerry up to it,she's as lazy as they come and doesn't want to work anymore and babies are hard work.

The mccanns are not clever people.They have people around them who may be.And they have Carter Ruck,and a few others,who will milk them for what they have got (the Fund) and will then dump them when it runs dry.

Pregnant Women usually take on an Aura of health and beauty,kate mccann looks ugly and drained.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 3 Dec - 18:55

Agree with you, Lioned. She's not pregnant
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 3 Dec - 19:01

I don't think she's pregnant. By all accounts, she'd need IVF and she wouldn't get that on the NHS with two children already. So, where would the money come from? Kate McCann doesn't appear to have independent means of support since she is no longer a one and a half days a week locum GP. She may be claiming expenses from the fund for work she does at home. I can't see them having the readies to pay for IVF unless the fund was used to pay for it.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next