Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Kate McCann Pregnant

+17
Lioned
Bobsy
cass
Oldartform
pennylane
kitti
kathybelle
Loopdaloop
Lillyofthevalley
Angelique
margaret
Badboy
Wallflower
almostgothic
Justiceforallkids
Wintabells
pamalam
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is Kate McCann Pregnant - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Kate McCann Pregnant

Post  malena stool Sat 3 Dec - 19:27

AnnaEsse wrote:I don't think she's pregnant. By all accounts, she'd need IVF and she wouldn't get that on the NHS with two children already. So, where would the money come from? Kate McCann doesn't appear to have independent means of support since she is no longer a one and a half days a week locum GP. She may be claiming expenses from the fund for work she does at home. I can't see them having the readies to pay for IVF unless the fund was used to pay for it.
I agree Anna, there is no way she is with child.. that fund has been abused for most things except funding the search for Madeleine, but if it can't afford to cough out for a spot of IVF perhaps she could be persuaded to pen a heart touching novel of her need for maternal fulfillment... either that or remortgage Rothley Towers.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Is Kate McCann Pregnant - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Kate McCann Pregnant - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Is Kate McCann Pregnant - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Kate McCann Pregnant

Post  tigger Sun 4 Dec - 9:59

AnnaEsse wrote:I don't think she's pregnant. By all accounts, she'd need IVF and she wouldn't get that on the NHS with two children already. So, where would the money come from? Kate McCann doesn't appear to have independent means of support since she is no longer a one and a half days a week locum GP. She may be claiming expenses from the fund for work she does at home. I can't see them having the readies to pay for IVF unless the fund was used to pay for it.

I don't believe it for a moment. Besides, the Pamalan site quite clearly states it has nothing to do with the McCanns, I think it's either a pro who thinks it's a clever thing to post this and turn it viral.
Bit of a plus for the pros if the result is a lot of actionable remarks. e.g. ' attacking Kate's unborn baby' etc.
We should ignore it totally.
Kate does look worse and worse, whatever pills she's been on, they're not working anymore. She actually looks like a bereaved mother, but the bereavement is imo only to do with lifestyle, celebrity and money.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
Is Kate McCann Pregnant - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Kate McCann Pregnant - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3