Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  HiDeHo on Sat 3 Dec - 22:21

A video that (hopefully) speaks for itself...

Is Madeline Alive?


HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  chrissie1 on Sat 3 Dec - 22:38

Exellent video posted to facebook by this nutter

chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 3 Dec - 22:54

Absolutely fantastic HiDeHo.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  HiDeHo on Sat 3 Dec - 22:57

Thank you!

I'm hoping all the information is correct...especially the 'forensics'.

I felt confident posting but wouldn't mind confirmation.

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 3 Dec - 23:14

HiDeHo wrote:Thank you!

I'm hoping all the information is correct...especially the 'forensics'.

I felt confident posting but wouldn't mind confirmation.

There was a video about 2 years ago that contained a great deal of info on the forensics. Can't find it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  Angelique on Sat 3 Dec - 23:47

HiDeHo

Thank you once again for another of your videos. This is very compelling information for all who want to know the Truth.

I am sure someone will obliged with info on forensics for you unfortunately I am a bit useless in this department. I read the official files but to me it's a bit daunting to take in. But your video puts it very succinctly so I have no doubt it's correct.

Its odd the way Gerry wants to claim he asked for the dogs to be used but then tells Sandra F. in his interview that they're unreliable if scientifically tested!

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  whatsupdoc on Sun 4 Dec - 9:17

Another gem, HiDeHo...
I've retweeted it btw.

Typical of nauseating Gerry to say he asked for the dogs to help then when the evidence pointed to presence of a cadaver and blood in places and items that the McCann's had used then he comes out with objections and discredits the dogs' findings. Only evidence that supports the McCann's is ruled admissible. It's laughable that Gerry has read a manual so that makes him an expert. An innocent parent would be looking for a child not going to USA and bringing back books on criminology.

I am hoping that next February will be an enlightening experience. It's about time that the rug was pulled from under the McCann's and this whole sordid affair of lies and coverups by a dishonourable government and police force supported by an unbelieveable media was brought to a close. If Gerry wasn't a mason, this whole case would have been wrapped up in a week.

Should Kate be pregnant/expecting next Feb ( desperate measures and all that , LOL) then I suggest any testament could be done via Skype. Even the BBC use it now for interviews. I can't see GA settling out of court so is this going to be the big case where much is revealled or has GA got something else planned? Either way, February looks like being a crunch time.


whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 774
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 4 Dec - 9:38

HiDeHo, I knew there was a blog post on Enfants Kidnappés about the DNA and that it had featured on a video. I can't find the video and Enfants Kidnappés blog has gone, but I did find my translation of the article. It's very long. So, just posting the link.

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/2008/08/enfants-kidnapps-50808-parents-are-less.html


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  NoStone on Sun 4 Dec - 10:10

Excellent HiDeHo!! Your a proper nutter!!!

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 4 Dec - 10:16

NoStone wrote:Excellent HiDeHo!! Your a proper nutter!!!

I think we should establish an award: The Proper Nutter Award. First recipient HiDeHo!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  NoStone on Sun 4 Dec - 12:40

AnnaEsse wrote:
NoStone wrote:Excellent HiDeHo!! Your a proper nutter!!!

I think we should establish an award: The Proper Nutter Award. First recipient HiDeHo!

Anna! We could have different wristbands -

I'm A Nutter: - in blue or pink

I'm A Right Nutter: in white and yellow and

I'm A Proper Nutter:- In Gold.

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  kathybelle on Sun 4 Dec - 13:22

HiDeHo wrote:A video that (hopefully) speaks for itself...

Is Madeline Alive?


Thank you HiDeHo for once again posting another video which in my opinion shows the McCanns are more involved with Madeleine's disappearance, than neglect. Every time I see that silly grin on the gruesome Gerry's face I want to slap him hard. He reminds me of Harold Shipman, who stood outside the rear of his surgery in Hyde, saying with the same cavalier attitude as Gerry, that he had not committed any murders, when in fact he had committed at least 15 murders that the police could prove and probably many more.

The McCanns are very much like Shipman, because all 3 of them have used their victims to gain money. Shipman, because as well as stealing some of his victims jewellery, he forged at least one will and the McCanns because they've used Madeleine as a cash cow since they did what they did, that resulted in her disappearance.

Every time I watch these videos my blood runs cold and I can only imagine what kind of a short life Madeleine had when she was in the McCanns care. I don't believe the twins life will be much better.

I cannot understand why the McCanns are still walking about. I can understand why the PJ couldn't do anything about the situation, because thanks to the "powers that be" who colluded with at least one member of the British Government at the time, the situation was taken out of their hands and the McCanns were allowed to walk away from their crimes.

There is enough information the files that are available at the moment for the McCanns to be brought to justice for at least the neglect of Madeleine. The fact they have never been found innocent in a court of law, means that there is no reason for them not to be brought to justice. I'm hoping that the libel case which will be heard in February, brings about the beginning of the end, of the McCanns days of freedom and justice for Madeleine.



Last edited by kathybelle on Sun 4 Dec - 19:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : amending the post)

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 4 Dec - 13:30

NoStone wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
NoStone wrote:Excellent HiDeHo!! Your a proper nutter!!!

I think we should establish an award: The Proper Nutter Award. First recipient HiDeHo!

Anna! We could have different wristbands -

I'm A Nutter: - in blue or pink

I'm A Right Nutter: in white and yellow and

I'm A Proper Nutter:- In Gold.

What a good idea! Levels of Nutterhood! You can advance through the levels by showing that you are making every effort to develop your Nutterhood!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  NoStone on Sun 4 Dec - 14:04

AnnaEsse wrote:
NoStone wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
NoStone wrote:Excellent HiDeHo!! Your a proper nutter!!!

I think we should establish an award: The Proper Nutter Award. First recipient HiDeHo!

Anna! We could have different wristbands -

I'm A Nutter: - in blue or pink

I'm A Right Nutter: in white and yellow and

I'm A Proper Nutter:- In Gold.

What a good idea! Levels of Nutterhood! You can advance through the levels by showing that you are making every effort to develop your Nutterhood!

Who would be - Head Nutter???

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 4 Dec - 14:09

NoStone wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
NoStone wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
NoStone wrote:Excellent HiDeHo!! Your a proper nutter!!!

I think we should establish an award: The Proper Nutter Award. First recipient HiDeHo!

Anna! We could have different wristbands -

I'm A Nutter: - in blue or pink

I'm A Right Nutter: in white and yellow and

I'm A Proper Nutter:- In Gold.

What a good idea! Levels of Nutterhood! You can advance through the levels by showing that you are making every effort to develop your Nutterhood!

Who would be - Head Nutter???

It would have to be a Scottish person because I hear they're good as 'head nutters.'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  HiDeHo on Sun 4 Dec - 17:14

AnnaEsse wrote:HiDeHo, I knew there was a blog post on Enfants Kidnappés about the DNA and that it had featured on a video. I can't find the video and Enfants Kidnappés blog has gone, but I did find my translation of the article. It's very long. So, just posting the link.

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/2008/08/enfants-kidnapps-50808-parents-are-less.html


Thanks for that Anna...would have been nice to see the video but that info was interesting!

Thanks again for translating Goncalo's book. I managed a reference to it in the video but had little space to add it to so was a little fleeting. I'll add your link when I get around to filling out the details of the video...taking time out from it right now!

Goncalo Amaral's Documentary and Links to all chapters of the book: (just as a reminder)
http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/search/label/Amaral%20The%20Truth%20of%20the%20Lie%20%28Links%20to%20all%20chapters%29

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 4 Dec - 17:20

HiDeHo wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:HiDeHo, I knew there was a blog post on Enfants Kidnappés about the DNA and that it had featured on a video. I can't find the video and Enfants Kidnappés blog has gone, but I did find my translation of the article. It's very long. So, just posting the link.

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/2008/08/enfants-kidnapps-50808-parents-are-less.html


Thanks for that Anna...would have been nice to see the video but that info was interesting!

Thanks again for translating Goncalo's book. I managed a reference to it in the video but had little space to add it to so was a little fleeting. I'll add your link when I get around to filling out the details of the video...taking time out from it right now!

Goncalo Amaral's Documentary and Links to all chapters of the book: (just as a reminder)
http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/search/label/Amaral%20The%20Truth%20of%20the%20Lie%20%28Links%20to%20all%20chapters%29

HiDeHo, I noticed the reference on the video. Thank you for that!

The video was excellent. Pity I can't find it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  Lioned on Sun 4 Dec - 17:21

Excellent video.Well done again HIDeHo.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  HiDeHo on Sun 4 Dec - 17:28

Thanks for the comments!

One of my favourite moments in the video is watching Keela...her little tail wagging frantically, and though not in this video, how she takes a quick look at Martin as if to say.." Can you see how clever I am...look!..I've found a spot!"

The music at that point was accidental, but I left it in as it seemed very appropriate.... "Its out of my hands..." (Found...no turning back!)...aww that little tail wagging while the rest of her remains still.

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 4 Dec - 17:31

HiDeHo wrote:Thanks for the comments!

One of my favourite moments in the video is watching Keela...her little tail wagging frantically, and though not in this video, how she takes a quick look at Martin as if to say.." Can you see how clever I am...look!..I've found a spot!"

The music at that point was accidental, but I left it in as it seemed very appropriate.... "Its out of my hands..." (Found...no turning back!)...aww that little tail wagging while the rest of her remains still.

I noticed that tail. Keela looked so excited to have found what she was looking for.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  Lioned on Sun 4 Dec - 17:40

Those dogs are so clever and they can never be accused of bias or even telling lies.Hope that video goes 'viral'.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  HiDeHo on Sun 4 Dec - 17:44

I managed to locate and add the irish RTE interview of Gerry claiming to have asked for the dogs to be brought in.

For some reason it would not let me convert to play in Windows Movie Maker. I tried about 15 times by different methods, converting to .flv file first and the only option was to take a screenshot video, but even that had the video running fast and the audio slow. I reduced the video pace by half so it was close (but still annoyingly out of sync)

Does anyone have a copy of that interview in some other format?

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  HiDeHo on Sun 4 Dec - 17:55

Lioned wrote:Those dogs are so clever and they can never be accused of bias or even telling lies.Hope that video goes 'viral'.

It doesn't seem to be heading in the direction of 'viral' with 166 views!

One curiosity I do have is that monitoring the views in comparison to the forum views immediately after posting EVERY TIME tend to be about 4:1

With about 200 views on (3) forum posts (and no replies giving reason for second time viewing of posts) the video views barely make 50 views.

Surely if someone took the time to click on this thread (with only original post) one would think most people would click on the embedded video, even for a few seconds. Why does it appear that for ever 4 people that view the thread post, only one clicks on the video?

Just seems odd to me. Can anyone explain?

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  Bobsy on Sun 4 Dec - 20:39

HiDeHo wrote:
Lioned wrote:Those dogs are so clever and they can never be accused of bias or even telling lies.Hope that video goes 'viral'.

It doesn't seem to be heading in the direction of 'viral' with 166 views!

One curiosity I do have is that monitoring the views in comparison to the forum views immediately after posting EVERY TIME tend to be about 4:1

With about 200 views on (3) forum posts (and no replies giving reason for second time viewing of posts) the video views barely make 50 views.

Surely if someone took the time to click on this thread (with only original post) one would think most people would click on the embedded video, even for a few seconds. Why does it appear that for ever 4 people that view the thread post, only one clicks on the video?

Just seems odd to me. Can anyone explain?

HiDeHo, hello. I can offer a suggestion because it involves me . I cannot play any video nor get sound on my computer because of my internet connection, and also a very old computer.
I really wish that I could as I feel that I have missed out on so much, and just reading is not good for these ancient eyes

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  HiDeHo on Sun 4 Dec - 22:07

Bobsy wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:
Lioned wrote:Those dogs are so clever and they can never be accused of bias or even telling lies.Hope that video goes 'viral'.

It doesn't seem to be heading in the direction of 'viral' with 166 views!

One curiosity I do have is that monitoring the views in comparison to the forum views immediately after posting EVERY TIME tend to be about 4:1

With about 200 views on (3) forum posts (and no replies giving reason for second time viewing of posts) the video views barely make 50 views.

Surely if someone took the time to click on this thread (with only original post) one would think most people would click on the embedded video, even for a few seconds. Why does it appear that for ever 4 people that view the thread post, only one clicks on the video?

Just seems odd to me. Can anyone explain?

HiDeHo, hello. I can offer a suggestion because it involves me . I cannot play any video nor get sound on my computer because of my internet connection, and also a very old computer.
I really wish that I could as I feel that I have missed out on so much, and just reading is not good for these ancient eyes

I feel for you Bobsy. Been there - done that!

It was about 2 years before I heard the McCanns talk or see the videos.

Are you absolutely sure it is your connection and old computer?

There is a good possibility that it may be something that can be fixed and your pc is just not giving the performance it is capable of.

There is a great website that runs your pc through a series of tests and gives a very full diagnosis of your pc and how to fix some of your problems. There is also a great forum attached that will help you with any problems. They did a wonderful job when my files kept deleting in front of my eyes...after about 50 posts we discovered my 'delete' button was stuck! (sounds simple but was very involved)

PC Pitstop runs many tests that tell you what maintenance needs attending to and how to do that, it advises of 'driver' problems, whether your bandwidth is good and ultimately how your pc compares to world rating. (mine has been in bottom 1%!)

I would love to help you check it out, if only to eliminate the possibility it can be fixed.

http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/

Its an online program and I have been using it for years. I thoroughly recommend it. Email me at hideho1@hotmail.com if you want to try, and need some help.

I would LOVE for you to be able to see videos!

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: VIDEO - Is Madeleine Alive?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 15:24


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum