Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Mon 19 Dec - 1:54

interested wrote:HiDeHo - I have just now read your post - five hour time difference here in Canada - I have sent you another e-mail - this time I remembered to "sign" it - I hope I'm not too late - thank you for the opportunity to be included - your kindness will be appreciated by Dr. Amaral as well as all those who contribute to this blog.

I'm near Toronto so maybe we are neighbours!

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  interested on Mon 19 Dec - 2:29

HiDeHo - What a small world when you believe in the same cause; I'm IN Toronto.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Mon 19 Dec - 2:31

interested wrote:HiDeHo - What a small world when you believe in the same cause; I'm IN Toronto.

If you look NW and wave, I'll wave back!

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  interested on Mon 19 Dec - 2:40

HiDeHo - Oh, I can see you - I"m waving back - LOL

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 19 Dec - 7:39

HiDeHo, I think a good addition to the video would be Himself's image of Gonšalo looking at Madeleine, with the text, "Don't give up on me Big Man." I haven't got time to look for it at the moment, but will later if you don't know the one I am referring to.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  Annabel on Mon 19 Dec - 7:48


Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  Christine on Mon 19 Dec - 8:17

AnnaEsse wrote:HiDeHo, I think a good addition to the video would be Himself's image of Gonšalo looking at Madeleine, with the text, "Don't give up on me Big Man." I haven't got time to look for it at the moment, but will later if you don't know the one I am referring to.

Hi Anna, I think the picture you are refering to is a very nice one, but I always felt a little bit ackward when I saw it. I think it is the setting (inside apartment 5A). You know what I mean?

Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 968
Location : Belgium
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  frencheuropean on Mon 19 Dec - 8:24

I also think that , even if the picture is powerful, even with good intention, it should be avoid to stage a photo of Madeleine. The Mccann did it enough!

frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1187
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down


Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Mon 19 Dec - 12:40

Thank you Annabel for that suggestion..

My first instinct was to use it but I feel I should steer clear of pictures like that...its very frustrating because I do like it.

In a similar way I have wanted to put a hand reaching out to a child but the inference could be taken wrong for some people.

The main portion of the video is completed except text tweaks and placement but the message above is one I think needed at some point.

I always appreciate suggestions as it takes many hours to do the research and I often forget some major points until it's too late to add them. It's a very complicated video (for me) and although a long way from perfect, I am really proud of it. I am not only hoping that Goncalo gets some comfort knowing there are many that care but also I am really hoping that it will enlighten many who do not understand the situation, or the man.

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Mon 19 Dec - 13:22

I have completed the Christmas messages which will all be added to the video.

Christmas Message To Gonšalo Amaral & Family 2011

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral/Christmas-Message-To-Gon-alo-Amaral-Family-2011-1-1046364.html

I can continue to edit the Christmas Message but new messages won't be on the video.

(Check the bottom Annabel...and thank you!)

Did I miss any messages?

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  pennylane on Mon 19 Dec - 13:26

HiDeHo wrote:I have completed the Christmas messages which will all be added to the video.

Christmas Message To Gonšalo Amaral & Family 2011

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral/Christmas-Message-To-Gon-alo-Amaral-Family-2011-1-1046364.html

I can continue to edit the Christmas Message but new messages won't be on the video.

(Check the bottom Annabel...and thank you!)

Did I miss any messages?

Hi HiDeHo, I asked for a couple of minor changes to my message @ 10:30 last night (I sent you a pm a short while ago also). Is it still possible to do this?

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Mon 19 Dec - 13:35

pennylane wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:I have completed the Christmas messages which will all be added to the video.

Christmas Message To Gonšalo Amaral & Family 2011

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral/Christmas-Message-To-Gon-alo-Amaral-Family-2011-1-1046364.html

I can continue to edit the Christmas Message but new messages won't be on the video.

(Check the bottom Annabel...and thank you!)

Did I miss any messages?

Hi HiDeHo, I asked for a couple of minor changes to my message @ 10:30 last night (I sent you a pm a short while ago also). Is it still possible to do this?

You can see on the above link of the completed messages

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  pennylane on Mon 19 Dec - 13:51

HiDeHo wrote:
pennylane wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:I have completed the Christmas messages which will all be added to the video.

Christmas Message To Gonšalo Amaral & Family 2011

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral/Christmas-Message-To-Gon-alo-Amaral-Family-2011-1-1046364.html

I can continue to edit the Christmas Message but new messages won't be on the video.

(Check the bottom Annabel...and thank you!)

Did I miss any messages?

Hi HiDeHo, I asked for a couple of minor changes to my message @ 10:30 last night (I sent you a pm a short while ago also). Is it still possible to do this?

You can see on the above link of the completed messages

You are superb! Thank you again, and again.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Mon 19 Dec - 13:56


HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  Karen on Mon 19 Dec - 14:45

Hideho - beautiful, Thank you

Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  interested on Mon 19 Dec - 20:26

HiDeHo - Hi neighbour - Your video is amazing. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. It will be an inspiration to Dr. Amaral to know he has the continued support of so many people throughout the world in his cause - Justice for Madeleine, a little girl we didn't know until she was no longer with us.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Mon 19 Dec - 20:58

interested wrote:HiDeHo - Hi neighbour - Your video is amazing. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. It will be an inspiration to Dr. Amaral to know he has the continued support of so many people throughout the world in his cause - Justice for Madeleine, a little girl we didn't know until she was no longer with us.

I havent completed the support video yet...I am trying hard to get it done for tonight, its been a monumental task...but worth it.. unfortunately no sign of a portrait yet...sadly..

Great weather eh?

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Mon 19 Dec - 23:47

I have uploaded the message portion of the final video. Unfortunately I have to redo it as it will not be available to Portugal due to the copyright on the song.

Could someone in Portugal confirm that please?


HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  Claudia79 on Tue 20 Dec - 0:52

HiDeHo wrote:I have uploaded the message portion of the final video. Unfortunately I have to redo it as it will not be available to Portugal due to the copyright on the song.

Could someone in Portugal confirm that please?


I'm in Portugal and I was able to watch it.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Tue 20 Dec - 0:55

Just received something back from Youtube saying I don't need to do anything...Its avalaible worldwide.

That helps me a lot. I am adding it to the 'proper' video and would have to seek out a suitable cover version as well as lengthen it (which was tricky)...

Maybe I CAN get the other video finished tonight!

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  interested on Tue 20 Dec - 20:51

Major congratulations and thank-you to HiDeHo for all the emotion and hard work that went into this beautiful tribute to Dr. Amaral which is now available worldwide on You tube. It is fitting that he be aware of all good people around the globe who are partners in this just cause - justice for a little girl, Madeleine, gone too soon before we even had a chance to know her.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Tue 20 Dec - 20:54

interested wrote:Major congratulations and thank-you to HiDeHo for all the emotion and hard work that went into this beautiful tribute to Dr. Amaral which is now available worldwide on You tube. It is fitting that he be aware of all good people around the globe who are partners in this just cause - justice for a little girl, Madeleine, gone too soon before we even had a chance to know her.

I have just this minute finished downloading the main video....It should be available in half an hour or so...just have to upload to Youtube...

It's been a major effort over the last 10 days but worth it...

I hope everyone agrees...

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  cass on Tue 20 Dec - 22:25

HiDeHo wrote:I have uploaded the message portion of the final video. Unfortunately I have to redo it as it will not be available to Portugal due to the copyright on the song.

Could someone in Portugal confirm that please?

well done hi de ho and thankyou x

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  HiDeHo on Tue 20 Dec - 22:29

Just posting the Support Video right now...

Hopefully Portugal is able to view it but I have a nasty feeling its restricted...

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

Post  Sponsored content Today at 19:19


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum