Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Roberts/Swans mate for life, I believe. A black pair have just flown overhead.

+5
wjk
Lioned
Wintabells
frencheuropean
Annabel
9 posters

Go down

Dr Roberts/Swans mate for life, I believe. A black pair have just flown overhead. Empty Dr Roberts/Swans mate for life, I believe. A black pair have just flown overhead.

Post  Annabel Sat 10 Dec - 17:06

Dr Roberts/Swans mate for life, I believe. A black pair have just flown overhead. Blackswansflying2

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

Swans mate for life, I believe. A black pair have just flown overhead.

Innocence is not associated with either lying or perjury.

EXCLUSIVE to mccannfiles.com

By Dr Martin Roberts
09 December 2011

THE EXCEPTION TESTS THE RULE

If one should hold to the belief that swans are only ever white, the surest way to confirm the notion would not be to record every encounter with a white swan, but to investigate the possibility of there being a black one somewhere. The original hypothesis holds good all the while there are no known exceptions. It's how science proceeds; by investigating those exceptions which put conventional wisdom to the test.

The McCanns are considered conventional parents by many, even during their Spring 2007 visit to the Portuguese Algarve, when their daughter Madeleine suddenly disappeared. Ordinary people placed in extraordinary circumstances. Experiments in Social Science are typically conducted upon samples of some population or another, where the laws of statistics can be meaningfully employed in analysing the results. Generalisations from individual outcomes are uninformative in that sense, but if the focus of one's attention is the individual then different considerations apply. Hence there are questions pertaining to the McCanns exclusively, arising from their behaviour at the time of their daughter's alleged abduction and since, which it is both legitimate and desirable to ask.
Whether one considers it 'playing devil's advocate' to view the McCanns as innocent in all respects is probably a matter of opinion. Be that as it may, for purposes of comparison, innocence is a 'benchmark' of sorts. One might argue, for instance, that whatever inconsistencies arose during the earliest of their personal accounts of events, they are explicable simply in terms of a fear occasioned by the anxiety of innocence, their being caught up in something so serious that even the most blameless of people might well succumb to a mild paranoia in the face of interrogation and get things 'mixed up' as a result.

That was then - four years ago. In the interim we have heard it re-iterated, time and again by the McCanns themselves, that 'there is no evidence that they were involved in their daughter's disappearance.' Carter-Ruck Solicitors, representing the McCanns, have made similar declarations on their behalf; declarations which, in the absence of any hard and fast data to the contrary, could be construed as consolidating their innocence. Observers of the case will no doubt recall Gerry McCann's struggle to contain himself outside the Lisbon courthouse while making it absolutely clear to assembled representatives of the media that this was indeed 'the conclusion of the process.'

We know of course that this was not the conclusion but, given that Gerry (and Kate, presumably) believes this to have been the case, it predicts something of their behaviour subsequently, i.e., that with confirmation of their innocence should come a release from anxiety, and their deeds, verbal or otherwise, should be free of contradiction. Their every personal interaction should therefore be an 'act of innocence,' e.g., searching for their missing daughter, defending themselves against unwarranted verbal abuse by the media and others, pressing for a review of their case, etc. But these are all 'white swans.' So too is telling the truth. Unless they should do otherwise.

Fast forward now to 2011 and the publication of Kate McCann's book, 'Madeleine,' predicted by one of her vociferous in-laws to be 'truthful and scathing.' Well it is scathing alright, and much else besides. It also contains at least one statement which cannot possibly be true.

Bearing in mind that 'Madeleine' was a self-imposed obligation, not something conceived under duress, the 'anxiety of innocence' factor cannot be invoked to explain why Kate McCann should determinedly describe an impossibility four years after the event in question, and in light of all the evidence gathered during the police investigation; evidence she herself had devoted hours to studying with the utmost care (or so we have been given to understand) (See article, 'Bunkered' - McCannfiles, 4 Aug.).

More recently we have had the McCanns appearing as 'core participants' in a Judicial Inquiry; not into the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of their eldest daughter, as an eavesdropper might have supposed from much of their testimony, but indiscretions on the part of the UK press. This appearance, like the book, was a self-inflicted wound. The McCanns were not 'summoned to appear,' but put themselves forward, as innocent victims of press harassment. And it was during counsel's examination of their testimony that something quite extraordinary occurred. Kate McCann committed perjury. What is even more astonishing is that the false statement she made while under oath is so easily revealed for what it is. (See article, 'You Can Bet on the Law' - McCannfiles, 6 Dec.).

In telling Lord Justice Leveson et al that 'there were no body fluids' discovered in the wheel well of their hire car subsequent to Madeleine's disappearance, Kate McCann was not calling into question the attribution of any DNA sample derived from scrutiny of the vehicle in question, but whether such a sample had existed at all. Now, the likelihood of a senior man at the FSS describing in some detail to Leicestershire Police the results of an analysis conducted on a non-existent sample is remote in the extreme. And since a copy of that correspondence is present in the same files Kate McCann had earlier claimed to have studied in some depth, it makes her dogmatic declaration all the more bizarre.

So, four years after an extremely fraught and stressful period, time enough for initial personal anxieties to have abated (and by that I do not mean anxieties in respect of their missing child but over their perceived role(s) in her disappearance), Kate McCann, her innocence previously affirmed, or so it would seem, exhibits a behaviour which contradicts that very conclusion, not once but twice, and in the full glare of the public spotlight. Innocence is not associated with either lying or perjury.

Swans mate for life, I believe. A black pair have just flown overhead.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Dr Roberts/Swans mate for life, I believe. A black pair have just flown overhead. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dr Roberts/Swans mate for life, I believe. A black pair have just flown overhead. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts/Swans mate for life, I believe. A black pair have just flown overhead. Empty Re: Dr Roberts/Swans mate for life, I believe. A black pair have just flown overhead.

Post  frencheuropean Sat 10 Dec - 18:05

"In telling Lord Justice Leveson et al that 'there were no body fluids' discovered in the wheel well of their hire car subsequent to Madeleine's disappearance, Kate McCann was not calling into question the attribution of any DNA sample derived from scrutiny of the vehicle in question, but whether such a sample had existed at all"

It's not surprising they are lying : everything they say is appparently taken by officials in England like words out of the Bible.No journalist contradict them ( ignorance, lack of interest, calculation?), so they get bolder. May be they think that their own words will erase the real facts.
Or they try to persuade themselves,but they walk among quicksands. They know it, hence their anxiety.
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :
Dr Roberts/Swans mate for life, I believe. A black pair have just flown overhead. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dr Roberts/Swans mate for life, I believe. A black pair have just flown overhead. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Dr Roberts/Swans mate for life, I believe. A black pair have just flown overhead. Empty Re: Dr Roberts/Swans mate for life, I believe. A black pair have just flown overhead.

Post  Guest Sat 10 Dec - 18:13

Yes, it's difficult to choose between genuine self-delusion in that they have repeated their stories (almost, but not entirely) word for word so many times that anything which they may have known to be untrue no longer is, or whether one of them (guess who) is unremittingly and ruthlessly calculating. In the latter case, he (whoops, wot a giveaway) will ultimately be let down by his arrogance and self-belief.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 10 Dec - 18:45

The McCanns are not bothered about lying because its only us in the minority that kno that there was Maddys dna in the car and in the boot, G&K like doing their usual poor us changing their stories....no evidence in the car people believe them. Now if at some stage the Mcs are arrested and evidence is revealled people will just think lying b*%*&%d.....as it is right now the majority believe them
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sat 10 Dec - 19:22

16 In terms of the effect on you, you described it, and
17 of course it will be obvious to us, but looking more
18 broadly, the effect on the continuing investigation,
19 which after all is your primary focus then, as it is
20 now, are you able to quantify that for us and describe
21 it?
22 A. Well, I think from -- reputational aspects aside, the
23 distress that was caused to us was the clear message
24 that was going out nationally throughout Europe and
25 internationally was that there was very strong evidence
1 that our daughter was dead and that we were somehow
2 implicated in her disappearance, and we knew that if
3 people believed that, then there couldn't be
4 a meaningful search, and it was incredible. And any
5 aspects of campaigning for a search with what happened
6 to us and how it was portrayed in the media meant we
7 were completely hamstrung in our ability to counter
8 anything.
9 MRS McCANN: These were desperate times. You know, we were
10 having to try and find our daughter ourselves. We
11 needed all the help we could get, and we were faced
12 with -- I know we'll come on to headlines, but "Corpse
13 in the car"; I don't know how many times I read "Body
14 fluids in the car". And it gets repeated that often, it
15 becomes fact. There were no body fluids. We
16 desperately wanted to shout out "It's not true, it's not
17 true",
but when it's your voice against the powerful
18 media, it just doesn't have a weight. We were
19 desperately shouting out internally "Please stop, what
20 are you doing? We're trying to find our daughter and
21 you're stopping our chances of finding her".
22 MR McCANN: The point being, which I alluded to earlier, is
23 that we were told in no uncertain terms that if we
24 disclosed anything publicly which we knew to be in the
25 judicial file, ie the results which had been shown to
1 us, which we knew were not what was being reported about
2 DNA, then we were threatened with a two-year
3 imprisonment for breaking judicial secrecy, so we were
4 being tried by the media and unable to defend ourselves
5 adequately.

http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Transcript-of-Afternoon-Hearing-23-November-2011.pdf

Gerry seems to realise that Kate is 'misleading' the enquiry by stating that there 'were no body fluids' and attempts to address this by claiming that the point was.... (which I read as 'What Kate means is') they couldn't correct what the papers were claiming, ie. 'the results which had been shown to us, which we knew were not what was being reported about DNA', on account of breaking judicial secrecy. The implication here is that their correction, if they could have made it, would have been to say 'we've seen the body fluids results and they're being misreported'... whereas, in truth, it should have been something more along the lines of, 'of the tests on the body fluids found, none of the results were conclusive enough to have us arrested'.

In Kate's mind, however, this equates to, 'There were no body fluids'.

Blimey - and she's a scientist?

People talk about their lies and inconsistencies etc. and this is certainly one of them ('there were no body fluids').

Another is Gerry's claim, on video, that they almost considered staying in on the night of May 3rd, rather than go out for dinner, because they feared they wouldn't get a table at the Tapas restaurant. (This is patently not true, given that RO had booked a table for them for each night at 8.30pm).

Another is where KM claims on video that they wouldn't have even thought about Madeleine's query 'where were you last night...' had she not been subsequently 'taken', yet we have FP in her rogatory statement describing how Kate told her about this very query during dinner before M disappeared.

And don't get me started on the ice cream on the beach fairy story.

Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sat 10 Dec - 21:54

frencheuropean wrote:"In telling Lord Justice Leveson et al that 'there were no body fluids' discovered in the wheel well of their hire car subsequent to Madeleine's disappearance, Kate McCann was not calling into question the attribution of any DNA sample derived from scrutiny of the vehicle in question, but whether such a sample had existed at all"

It's not surprising they are lying : everything they say is appparently taken by officials in England like words out of the Bible.No journalist contradict them ( ignorance, lack of interest, calculation?), so they get bolder. May be they think that their own words will erase the real facts.Or they try to persuade themselves,but they walk among quicksands. They know it, hence their anxiety.

I agree entirely, they just can't stop talking. They certainly don't look relaxed.

Dr Roberts/Swans mate for life, I believe. A black pair have just flown overhead. Article-2070187-0EE9B9DD00000578-382_468x312
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 10 Dec - 23:03

In that picture they look like murderers.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 10 Dec - 23:06

Wintabells wrote:16 In terms of the effect on you, you described it, and
17 of course it will be obvious to us, but looking more
18 broadly, the effect on the continuing investigation,
19 which after all is your primary focus then, as it is
20 now, are you able to quantify that for us and describe
21 it?
22 A. Well, I think from -- reputational aspects aside, the
23 distress that was caused to us was the clear message
24 that was going out nationally throughout Europe and
25 internationally was that there was very strong evidence
1 that our daughter was dead and that we were somehow
2 implicated in her disappearance, and we knew that if
3 people believed that, then there couldn't be
4 a meaningful search, and it was incredible. And any
5 aspects of campaigning for a search with what happened
6 to us and how it was portrayed in the media meant we
7 were completely hamstrung in our ability to counter
8 anything.
9 MRS McCANN: These were desperate times. You know, we were
10 having to try and find our daughter ourselves. We
11 needed all the help we could get, and we were faced
12 with -- I know we'll come on to headlines, but "Corpse
13 in the car"; I don't know how many times I read "Body
14 fluids in the car". And it gets repeated that often, it
15 becomes fact. There were no body fluids. We
16 desperately wanted to shout out "It's not true, it's not
17 true",
but when it's your voice against the powerful
18 media, it just doesn't have a weight. We were
19 desperately shouting out internally "Please stop, what
20 are you doing? We're trying to find our daughter and
21 you're stopping our chances of finding her".
22 MR McCANN: The point being, which I alluded to earlier, is
23 that we were told in no uncertain terms that if we
24 disclosed anything publicly which we knew to be in the
25 judicial file, ie the results which had been shown to
1 us, which we knew were not what was being reported about
2 DNA, then we were threatened with a two-year
3 imprisonment for breaking judicial secrecy, so we were
4 being tried by the media and unable to defend ourselves
5 adequately.

http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Transcript-of-Afternoon-Hearing-23-November-2011.pdf

Gerry seems to realise that Kate is 'misleading' the enquiry by stating that there 'were no body fluids' and attempts to address this by claiming that the point was.... (which I read as 'What Kate means is') they couldn't correct what the papers were claiming, ie. 'the results which had been shown to us, which we knew were not what was being reported about DNA', on account of breaking judicial secrecy. The implication here is that their correction, if they could have made it, would have been to say 'we've seen the body fluids results and they're being misreported'... whereas, in truth, it should have been something more along the lines of, 'of the tests on the body fluids found, none of the results were conclusive enough to have us arrested'.

In Kate's mind, however, this equates to, 'There were no body fluids'.

Blimey - and she's a scientist?

People talk about their lies and inconsistencies etc. and this is certainly one of them ('there were no body fluids').

Another is Gerry's claim, on video, that they almost considered staying in on the night of May 3rd, rather than go out for dinner, because they feared they wouldn't get a table at the Tapas restaurant. (This is patently not true, given that RO had booked a table for them for each night at 8.30pm).

Another is where KM claims on video that they wouldn't have even thought about Madeleine's query 'where were you last night...' had she not been subsequently 'taken', yet we have FP in her rogatory statement describing how Kate told her about this very query during dinner before M disappeared.

And don't get me started on the ice cream on the beach fairy story.

Dr Roberts/Swans mate for life, I believe. A black pair have just flown overhead. 307691 Great post! Dr Roberts/Swans mate for life, I believe. A black pair have just flown overhead. 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 11 Dec - 7:24

Wintabells wrote: Another is where KM claims on video that they wouldn't have even thought about Madeleine's query 'where were you last night...' had she not been subsequently 'taken', yet we have FP in her rogatory statement describing how Kate told her about this very query during dinner before M disappeared.

Just a little reminder......FP

“Alright. Do you recall on the Tuesday night, I believe, Madeleine crying or somebody from the McCANN’s apartment crying?”

“I thought that was Wednesday night. You see, I mean, I only knew about that because on Thursday night Kate had said, erm, as we were chatting at the table ‘Oh’, you know, ‘I wonder’, you know, ‘what’, ‘what she cried about’ or, you know, she’d asked Madeleine, erm, because I think Madeleine had said something ‘Where were you mummy, me and Sean cried’ and, you know, ‘where were you’ and that had obviously worried Kate and she couldn’t get anything more out of Madeleine, Madeleine had sort of moved on and, you know, didn’t say anything more than that and wouldn’t say, you know, whether she’d heard anything or been woken up or whether she had just woken up herself”

“Yeah”.

“So that was on her mind”.

“Right. So Kate told you that that happened on the Wednesday?”

“Well she told me about it on the Thursday”.

“Told you on the Thursday, yeah”.

“So, yeah, thinking now, I just was thinking it was the Wednesday night”.

“But you can’t remember whether she said it was Wednesday night that it happened?”

“No, I can’t say that she said it was the night before”.

“Right”.

“But I know I heard about it on the Thursday night when we were sat, sat down”.

ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 11 Dec - 9:09

As my Mum has always said "LIERS ALWAYS GET COUGHT OUT"

The picture above shows the true strain these two are under, (every picture tells a story) I dont think ive ever seen a change in a person in 4years as I have in Kate McCann, when you look at other parents who's children have been murdered/abducted at the start they look terrible (as Kate does now) over time you see them come through the heart ache and start to look alot better after a couple of years, eg: Sarah Payne and Ben Needham Mums (also both marriages broke up probably because of the strain of their loss) This doesn't reflect the McCanns in anyway, that alone tells me all I need to no.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 11 Dec - 14:09

For obvious reasons, these two swans will have to stay together for the foreseeable future. Their wonderful plan,which should have brought them wealth and fame, has done nothing of the sort.
All Amaral's fault.

Gerry just looks more furious than ever, his hair colour no longer matches his face (he must have been dyeing it since his teens, since he is a natural redhead) and makes him look older. Kate looks as if whatever she's on is no longer working. I expect they must have a full time nanny for the twins, I'd be surprised it either of them could cope otherwise. Imo there's very little love lost between them. They might be blaming each other and presenting this united front must be wearing them out.
We're sliding into a big recession, the money's running out and the Fund will dry up. People will have other things to worry about than as Himself said: two chav doctors.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 11 Dec - 14:18

i think this person is so eloquent and insightful, would love to meet him/her.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down