Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Empty Baby P: Mother's sick online boast

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 6:28

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2008/11/14/baby-p-mother-s-sick-online-boast-115875-20893276/

The mum of tortured Baby P boasted online that "becoming a mum" was the best thing that had ever happened to her.

Posting on networking site Netlog, she also bragged about getting drunk and struggling to get up in the morning with a hangover.

She said: "I got really drunk like a t**t then this morning had to get up at 6am to get my kids ready for school. Ouch my head hurt."

The mum-of-four, 27, who we revealed yesterday gave birth to a girl while in prison, was writing just two weeks before Baby P died in August. He had 50 injuries.

The woman, from Tottenham, North London, her lover, 32, and lodger Jason Owen, 36, will be sentenced next month over the child's death.

A probe has been launched at the prison where she is being held on remand after several officers criticised her on Facebook. One said she should be "sterilised".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Empty Re: The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 6:31

This reminds me of a few so called mums on Sky who say their kids are in bed then they start drinking and can be on forums all day. When do the kids get attention?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Empty Re: The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 7:20

MsTaken wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2008/11/14/baby-p-mother-s-sick-online-boast-115875-20893276/

The mum of tortured Baby P boasted online that "becoming a mum" was the best thing that had ever happened to her.

Posting on networking site Netlog, she also bragged about getting drunk and struggling to get up in the morning with a hangover.

She said: "I got really drunk like a t**t then this morning had to get up at 6am to get my kids ready for school. Ouch my head hurt."

The mum-of-four, 27, who we revealed yesterday gave birth to a girl while in prison, was writing just two weeks before Baby P died in August. He had 50 injuries.

The woman, from Tottenham, North London, her lover, 32, and lodger Jason Owen, 36, will be sentenced next month over the child's death.

A probe has been launched at the prison where she is being held on remand after several officers criticised her on Facebook. One said she should be "sterilised".

Becoming a mum and being a GOOD mum are 2 different things. I hope she never gets to see her new born again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 9:46

MsTaken wrote:This reminds me of a few so called mums on Sky who say their kids are in bed then they start drinking and can be on forums all day. When do the kids get attention?

WHEN is the million dollar question....Maddie is the only one that matters to some of them so they need to be on Sky for her you know....there's dont matter i guess!

People like that are the ones who should get weekly checks from SS!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Empty The Guilty Ones

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 15:47

THE MOTHER

The police said she was a consummate liar who could provide an explanation for every injury her son suffered.

She was cohabiting at 17, got married, pregnant, bored with her husband, dumped him and secretly moved in a new boyfriend when the baby was just three months old.

Now 27, she left their first home - described as cramped, untidy and smelling of urine - for a housing association property they shared with three dogs.

Her own father told how she would lay on the sofa complaining about how tired she was or smoking and visiting chatrooms on her computer.

Only on the first day of her trial did she enter a guilty plea to the charge of causing or allowing the death of P.
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 15:48

THE BOYFRIEND

The killer of baby P was more than 6ft 4ins with broad shoulders. He could not read or write but could text on his mobile phone. Viciously bullied as a child, he became a bully himself.

Claiming he was 'toughening P up for when he was older', he treated him the same way he trained his dog.

When he and the lodger clicked their fingers the child would touch his forehead on the floor in fear of another beating. He and the mother would smear chocolate over the toddler's bruises to try to fool social workers.

In 2000 he underwent treatment for alcoholism.
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 15:50

THE LODGER: JASON OWEN

Owen moved in to the Haringey home because there were people 'after him' in South London, the court heard.

He had split from his family after sex and abuse allegations and had been convicted of arson for burning down his home to try to be rehoused.

The court also heard allegations - which he denied - that he had made threatening phone calls to his sister. Owen stayed in the house for the last five weeks of baby P's life. After P's murder he was tracked down camping in Epping Forest with his 15-year-old girlfriend.

The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Article-1084785-026F5934000005DC-869_233x361
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 15:51

THE FATHER

His last memory of his son was the little boy flinging his arms out and shouting 'daddy, daddy, daddy'.

The toddler had stayed overnight with him and he returned P to his wife just five days before he died.

'She met me at the bus stop,' he said, fighting back tears. 'As she walked away he screamed 'daddy, daddy, daddy' so much she brought him back.'

He had been overjoyed when his son was born but the marriage broke down soon afterwards. He paid regular maintenance and continued to see his son.

'When I came in he was happy and bouncy,' the father told the court.

To me he is as much to blame if he never noticed one thing wrong with his child five days before he died!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 15:54

THE TEAM MANAGER: GILLIE CHRISTOU

Mrs Christou, 50, an experienced social worker, said she based her decision on her understanding that a friend of the baby's mother was living at the house with them and would not leave him unsupervised.

But the court heard the friend, who was paid by Haringey for her role, rarely slept at the house and often left several days between visits.

Haringey's serious case review is also expected to examine this arrangement and Mrs Christou's decision.

The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Article-1084785-025E9E55000005DC-901_233x212
Gillie Christou, the social worker who approved the decision to return Baby P to his mother
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 15:55

THE PAEDIATRICIAN: DR SABAH AL-ZAYYAT

The locum doctor who examined Baby P two days before his death has been suspended from working with children and is facing a General Medical Council investigation over claims she missed his horrific injuries.

The Old Bailey heard the boy's ribs were already broken when Sabah Al-Zayyat examined him at St Ann's Hospital in Tottenham and that his spine had 'probably' already been snapped, leaving him semi-paralysed.

The Saudi Arabian consultant paediatrician, 52, said she was not told of any child protection concerns about the toddler and was only given a referral letter from Haringey social services asking for an assessment.

Dr Al-Zayyat, of Ilford, East London, who has worked at world renowned children's hospital Great Ormond Street, denied claims she had abandoned her examination after five minutes and insisted she had been thorough.

But the court heard she decided against a full examination because the boy was 'miserable and cranky'.

In addition, a family friend, asked to look after the boy on two occasions by social services, told the court the boy cried so much he had to be taken out of the room.

The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Article-1084785-02706B08000005DC-210_233x235
Dr Sabah Al Zayyat has been suspended from working with children
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 15:58

THE SOCIAL WORKER: MARIA WARD

Maria Ward was Baby P's allocated social worker from February 2007 and said he 'appeared well' four days before his death.

She noted that his face was covered in smears of chocolate but did not ask to see him cleaned.

Witnesses told the Old Bailey that his mother and her boyfriend had deliberately smeared the baby with chocolate and nappy cream to hide his bruises and other injuries, and had bandaged one hand to hide a missing fingernail.

Miss Ward, 39, of Islington, North London, made at least nine visits to the family's home in the six months before his death, which are now expected to form part of Haringey's serious case review.

The social worker in the Victoria Climbie case, Lisa Arthurworrey, was banned from working with children but that decision was later overturned when officials ruled she had been made a scapegoat to hide the failings of senior managers.

The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Article-1084785-02379E27000005DC-613_233x235
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 15:58

THE HEALTH VISITOR: PAULETTE THOMAS

Paulette Thomas saw Baby P only four times in the six months after he was placed on the Child Protection Register.

His mother cancelled or missed six appointments at the baby clinic in the weeks before his death.

Mrs Thomas, 43, said Baby P had appeared healthy at his one-year check-up in March last year but by June he was losing weight.

By July he had lost even more weight and was scabbed and bruised.

She did not say if she had alerted social services, or if she was required to do so.

Miss Ward's supervisor Gillie Christou was responsible for children on Haringey's Child Protection Register, the Old Bailey was told.

She approved the decision to return Baby P to his mother following her second arrest over suspicions of assault, in June 2007.
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 16 Nov - 15:59

CHILDREN'S SERVICES DIRECTOR: SHARON SHOESMITH

The Children's Act 2004, brought in after the Climbie inquiry, merged education and social services departments in England's 150 local councils under the banner of children's services.

The new departments are headed by a single director with the aim of better coordination across services to stop vulnerable children from slipping through the child protection net.

Sharon Shoesmith has been director of children's services at Haringey since April 2005, with a £100million budget. She has overall responsibility for the social services department.

She was not called to give evidence at the Old Bailey but formed a key part of the serious case review.

Her position illustrates a potential flaw in the serious case review system - she is also chairman of Haringey's Local Safeguarding Children Board, which will investigate her department's conduct in the case.

Mrs Shoesmith worked for many years as a teacher and schools inspector and was previously Haringey's director of education.

The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Article-1084785-02859C2A00000578-755_233x235
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 16 Nov - 16:17

All of them: GUILTY

I hope they all suffer sleepless nights and this boy's face haunts them forever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 6:51

Ambersuz wrote:
MsTaken wrote:This reminds me of a few so called mums on Sky who say their kids are in bed then they start drinking and can be on forums all day. When do the kids get attention?

WHEN is the million dollar question....Maddie is the only one that matters to some of them so they need to be on Sky for her you know....there's dont matter i guess!

They are too busy trying to protect the McCanns, they should be looking after their own kids....still if you support child neglectors what else can you expect...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 7:18

Ambersuz wrote:

They should especially when you see this nonsense,

kaz they are all sick in the head on there,take no notice of them,you know your kid's are well cared for that's all that matter's xxx:) Posted by bobbo14

kazzcut
yes at least my kids get a NORMAL upbringing x

NORMAL to her is what normal was to baby P's mother, pretend to people online they are mothers and are online the moment someone takes them to school. its disgraceful and sickening. and how does bobbo know her kids are well cared for? Is he living in her house?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 7:37

I feel sick everytime I see that little boys face. I cant get his pain out of my mind The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 8:28

Ambersuz wrote:

Amber the internet is deadly to children in our day and age. Mums are becoming so addicted to the chat rooms and creating their own blogs on myspace etc while their small children are abandoned in the next room, possibly most of the day and sometimes all through the night fending for themselves. This is one of the things the social services should check on when doing home checks to see just how long mothers spend online. And if its more than a few hours daily then they should be cut off. That might get mothers to actually take their young children to the park or for outings like we used to do before the internet was available.

My children are grown up by the way The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Icon_flower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 9:02

I hope they are haunted by his little face for the rest of their days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 9:19

i HOPE THEY FEEL THE PAIN THIS LITTLE BOY FELT FOR THE SHORT LITTLE LIFE HE HAD. JUSTICE WILL BE DONE FOR BABY P/ REST IN PEACE LITTLE MAN

The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Articl11
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 9:22

He never stood a chance let down by his family, and social services etc.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 17 Nov - 10:37

MsTaken wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

They should especially when you see this nonsense,

kaz they are all sick in the head on there,take no notice of them,you know your kid's are well cared for that's all that matter's xxx:) Posted by bobbo14

kazzcut
yes at least my kids get a NORMAL upbringing x

NORMAL to her is what normal was to baby P's mother, pretend to people online they are mothers and are online the moment someone takes them to school. its disgraceful and sickening. and how does bobbo know her kids are well cared for? Is he living in her house?

Bobbo is her....she isnt fooling anyone!

She only makes accounts now to pump up her ego! How many accounts does she have now and how many forums is she on?

I know she isnt a mother...she makes up her online life to fit in with the rest....

But anyone supporting mothers who neglect their own children...to me are agreeing to neglect and there's a huge chance they are doing it themselves!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Empty The pic of the monster

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 14:52

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 15:26

Uncovered: The Vile Mother of Baby P
November 14th, 2008
by Sherlock Watson

The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Evil_w10

Tracey Connolly laughed as she witnessed Baby P's back being broken by her boyfriend

LONDON - England - More harrowing details are slowly being revealed of Baby Peter's murderers.

The mother of baby P, the child who was repeatedly tortured for 17 months of his short life then left to die in agony, is a damnation of Haringey council's lax procedures and Labour's legacy of incompetence and useless bureaucracy.

Tracey Connolly and Steven Barker, who live in Penhurst Road, Tottenham, and Jason Owen, of Wittersham Road, Bromley, south-east London, all appeared in court on Friday 23 November 2007.

Baby Peter was subjected to daily torture by the mother, Tracey Connolly, step father Steven Barker and lodger Jason Owen.

Even though the child's back and ribs were broken Dr Sabah Al-Zayyat refused to examine the baby at a clinic at St Ann's Hospital because she thought the baby was "too cranky and distressed" -- the baby then endured more torture afterwards finally succumbing to a violent blow to the head and dying.

He died in a flea infested home littered with dead animals – food for a pet snake – with human excrement smeared on the walls. He had been attacked by a Rottweiler and left to lie in his own urine and faeces.

His stepfather sliced off his fingertips with a knife and wrenched off his nails with pliers, punched him in the face, pressed down on his windpipe, bit him, grabbed him by the throat, threw him into his cot and rammed a bottle into his mouth.

The post-mortem examination revealed Baby P had suffered:

The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Baby_p10

• Eight broken ribs and a broken back, with another area of bleeding around the spine at neck level.

• Numerous bruises, cuts and abrasions, including a deep tear to his left ear lobe, which had been pulled away from his head.

• Severe lacerations to the top of his head, including a large gouge which could have been caused by a dog bite.

• Blackened finger- and toenails, with several nails missing; the middle finger of his right hand was without a nail and its tip was also missing, as if it had been sliced off.

• A tear to his fraenulum, the strip of skin between the middle of the upper lip and the gum, which had partially healed.

• One of his front teeth had also been knocked out and was found in his colon. He had swallowed it.

The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Jasono10

Barker's brother Jason Owen, 35, who was
convicted of the brutal torture and murder of Baby P

The killers were named on 17 August 2007 by the BBC Tracy_10

Tracey Connolly and her accomplices tortured the child for many months,
resulting in the babies agonizing lonely death

Petition the Prime Minister to enstate capital punishment
for paedophiles and child murderers

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/safe4kids/

The evil mother, who showed no remorse for her actions, boasted from prison that she would be "out before Christmas for a spot of shopping" and laughed in court when details of the horrible injuries inflicted on Baby P were read out.

She also gave birth to another child in prison wherein the Haringey Social Services wanted to allow her to keep the child, thankfully the Police intervened and had the child taken into care.

Tracey Connolly wrote on her Friends Reunited profile:

"im still in london nothing has change there but i left home a few years back but am now married with 3 kids and one on the way.

i have not changed much still mad if im in the right mood would love to here from some old friends tho as i miss the good old days.

would like to know what my old mates are up to and see how are lifes have changed.

time to updated no longer with my ex husband just waiting for him to sign paper work have now met some one lovely have 4 kids 3 girls 1 boy. "

PM Gordon Brown refused to address the issue when confronted by a justifiably angry David Cameron in Parliament, instead Mr Brown just brushed the story aside and tried to change the subject.

Will there be any justice for Baby Peter?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Nov - 15:28

EVIL TWISTED BITCH
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next