Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

McCanns get court date! SKY NEWS

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCanns get court date! SKY NEWS

Post  Angelique on Sun 11 Dec - 18:48

almostgothic wrote:I do hope Sandra Felgueiras has another go at Flat Head on the courthouse steps ...

almostgothic

Absolutely - yes.. we also want lots of laughter when Gerry replies that would really make him angry! And when people get angry and frustrated that people are not taking them seriously they usually slip up in a big way.

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle on Sun 11 Dec - 18:53

Panda wrote:I must admit my first reaction was the same as yours, but then I remembered that we were only saying the other day that the Sun didn"t
seem to be supporting the McCanns so much , so why this diatribe of abuse now???? Amaral can sue them for libel if he so wishes because
they have completed ignored the fact that the injunction was lifted BECAUSE AMARAL HAD CONFIRMED THAT THE PJ HAD ALSO STATED
IN THEIR FINAL REPORT THE THEORY THAT MADELEINE DIED in 5A,.

The Sun has included insults from the McCanns about Amaral and his character........this suggests the McCanns have lost all reason !!!!!!

It is a Civil case with 3 Judges in attendance, so don"t think there will be a Jury. One Judge apparently is on hand to help the one accused
and I would be very surprised if he is not allowed to give evidence and the McCanns not in Court sitting next to their Lawyer ready to
answer questions through an interpreter. To allow 2 days for the hearing means there should be a lot of questions and answers and will the McCanns have to produce evidence from Doctors and Psychiatrists as to their mental anguish. Then of course Amaral would come back with the videos, especially the one coming out of the Church.

Well said Panda. I'd love Dr Amaral to produce the video of Gerry smirking when he asks Sandra Felgueires to "ask the dogs" when he was replying to one of Sandra's questions. In fact Dr Amaral should request permission to show all of the videos in court, where the McCanns have incriminated themselves.

One of the other videos that springs to mind, is the video where Kate says the first 48hrs were the worst, then things got easier. Another video that springs to mind is the one where Gerry said losing Madeleine, was like being at the end of one's student loan. Then there is the video of Gerry speaking about the night Madeleine disappeared. He said "Nothing of any value was taken, all our valuables were locked in the safe" There are many many more videos that show the McCanns are not the grieving parents they keep saying they are.

I hope Dr Amaral asks the Judge to read Kates' vile book of sex and lies. The Judge will be well aware that the McCanns did not search for Madeleine and the ones who did search were the police, Warner's staff, holidaymakers and the Praia da Luz locals, who stayed off work for more than a week to look for Madeleine. So if he/she does read the book, he will see for himself what a liar Kate is, when he/she reads the passage where she says she and her husband were the only ones who searched for Madeleine. He will see what a vile person she is, when she calls Dr Amaral a "F***ing Tosser and where she imagines, her daughter's perfect little genitals being ripped apart.

I just hope the Judge, isn't the female Judge, who made her decision to ban Goncalo Amaral's book behind closed doors, with only Clarence Mitchell and the McCanns lawyer present.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested on Sun 11 Dec - 19:42

Because they perceived no "element of threat", the McCanns locked their "valuables" (passports, etc.) in a safe but left their three children alone in an unlocked apartment. Gross negligence at the very least by anyone's standards.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2422
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers on Sun 11 Dec - 20:00

Maybe Sky want to get into the Court again so they can Tweet live!

quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 659
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned on Sun 11 Dec - 22:07

Great picture. Kate mccann looks like an old Hag and gerry looks like a serial killer eating a wasp.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 11 Dec - 22:15

Lioned wrote:Great picture. Kate mccann looks like an old Hag and gerry looks like a serial killer eating a wasp.

I must be morphing into a nutter 'cos that made I larf

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 11 Dec - 22:19

I had a look at the Orange site, what a laugh, almost all of the comments have been removed apart from about 2, and even one of those is from somebody on here pretending to be a Pro!

It actually says a lot more about this piece of "reporting" than anybody's comments ever could.

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Sun 11 Dec - 22:23

Iv"e just read the Article and note there is no name given for the Reporter, nore a comment section.

The McCanns have always strongly denied his allegation and in a 36-page writ
lodged in June 2009, they accuse Mr Amaral of libel and breaching their human
rights."

36 page writ eh? they must have racked their brains to think of enough ways he breached their human rights and libelled them.
Must puff it out if you are trying to claim E1.2 million I suppose.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel on Sun 11 Dec - 22:24

Ahhh, the old McCann....story....again......

Read more:
http://singlemumsal.blogspot.com/2011/12/ahhh-old-mccannstoryagain.html

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Sun 11 Dec - 22:56

Annabel wrote:Ahhh, the old McCann....story....again......

Read more:
http://singlemumsal.blogspot.com/2011/12/ahhh-old-mccannstoryagain.html

Thanks Annabel, I just posted a comment as anonymous (it wouldn"t accept my MM Name) and it is waiting approval/quote].

Just had a look and my comment is posted, there are 11 in all and all negative, I think the sun and the Mccanns will rue the day they
printed this Article.

Anonymous
said...

I notice no reporters name on this Article, no one
wanting to take responsibility if Amaral sues,
which I hope he does,

Also, a 38 page writ, has to be puffed out to
warrant
a E1.2 million claim , but to include the twins as having suffered is
ridiculous what could they learn when Amaral"s Book was published in
Portugese.

For all the writs they have served and all the
Legal Fees they have paid, all the money they have wasted yet still clamour for, they have
spent very little on searching for Madeleine and
I hope they get their comeuppance.

December 11, 2011 2:52 PM

Last edited by Panda on Mon 12 Dec - 7:31; edited 2 times in total

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs on Mon 12 Dec - 3:54

WORDS FAIL ME NOW, I AM SO BL**DY ANGRY they are nothing but f***** T***** S they really are

dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot on Mon 12 Dec - 7:24

Perhaps the honourable Judge Leveson would like to hold another enquiry into abuse by the McCanns on our media.

I am sick to death of hearing their press statements from "family friend" "close source" etc just reproduced almost verbatum.

And this latest from a Sky muppet who daren't share his name with us is Libellous towards Goncalo Amaral.

I wonder if Carter-Ruck have time to help him sue Sky or are the McCanns' keeping them too busy.

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen on Mon 12 Dec - 10:57

The only consolation I have at present is knowing SKY News (Brunty) will be in Portimao in February, Sky viewers will hear it loud and clear when Mr Amaral wins, the book will be on the shelves in the U.K. at some point. I am also so bloody angry with the PONCE that wrote the article, BUT I truly believe McCanns days are numbered - Sofia and Amaral are "playing the McCanns at their own game" they are not divorced, Portuguese Law is very different to UK law with regards to financial implications for both spouses, They know what they are doing, Kate and Gerry and their "we were so into each other" buddies are in for a rude awakening.

Was watching a programme on dutch tele last night, a guy (Leo) was thrown overboard in a fight with a collegue in 1974, A ship belonging to Shell Tankers - 12 people witnessed the event and were told to shut their mouths and that Shell would deal with it! The parents were told their son committed suicide.

One witness in particular worked with Leo and lived in the same area, he would cycle past Leos house and see his mom day after day tending her garden, he kept a secret he so badly wanted to tell, (but was to scared) years went by - he still cyled past her house saw her weekly if not daily, One day he cycled past and didnt see her - next day again and again, He decided enough was enough he could not live with his secret anymore, he knocked on the door Leos sister answered, - yeah sadly Leos mum had passed, It was then that witness told the whole story, he witnessed the whole scene, the names of other witnesses were given. This info was past onto our crime investigator P.R.De Vries and he started the investigation from scratch - three more witnessed came forward, Shell again shut the door on the family's faces, P.R.De Vries would not let this go, he tracked down the man responsible 34years later (he is 81years old now) confronted him with a hidden camera - he admitted it - he threw Leo overboard and stamped on his fingers until he let go of the railing. 34years later!! a secret was revealed by 4people and Mike M admitted it

Unfortunately no charges have been filed - Shell sacked him with 6months pay in 1974 and insist it was not their duty to file charges. wow!

Anyway long story for you all to read - my point is while watching this I thought of Maddie, - like I do every day of my life.

I firmly believe the gruesome twosome will land up behind bars, if not by Amaral and the Legal system then certainly by some-one opening their yap!
Kate and Gerry 's days are numbered - I am certain of that.

Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 12 Dec - 11:38

Karen wrote:

I firmly believe the gruesome twosome will land up behind bars, if not by Amaral and the Legal system then certainly by some-one opening their yap!

Amen to that (and I'm not even Religious)

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret on Mon 12 Dec - 12:04

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Karen wrote:

Too true!

Does this look like two people who fear nothing?

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac on Mon 12 Dec - 12:57

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Karen wrote:

Can anyone tell me, should Father Pacheco give up the preisthood, does he have to take his secrets with him ?
He once sounded very troubled by what the Macs told him.

duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela on Mon 12 Dec - 13:17

duncanmac wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:
Karen wrote:

Can anyone tell me, should Father Pacheco give up the preisthood, does he have to take his secrets with him ?
He once sounded very troubled by what the Macs told him.

I think the question of whether the Priest could divulge what he had been told has been asked before. I seem to remember that the general consensus was that he would take whatever information/knowledge he had to the grave.

The piece by Sky is beneath contempt. Just shows how far the British media has sunk in recent years. They are not called gutter press for nothing.

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2303
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac on Mon 12 Dec - 13:24

]quote="margaret"]
The End Is Nigh wrote:
Karen wrote:

Too true!

Does this look like two people who fear nothing?

[/quote]

This is how I expected them to look outside the church on 12/5/2007 on MM birthday.
That was the look of " We have pulled this off"
This is the look of " Oh no we have`nt"

duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot on Mon 12 Dec - 13:39

I've sent a email over to Sky news complaining about the article.

I will let you all know if I get a response.

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 12 Dec - 13:47

Might be a good idea also to refer the matter to the Press Complaints Commission at www.pcc.org.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic on Mon 12 Dec - 14:00

deleted - erroneous post

Last edited by almostgothic on Mon 12 Dec - 14:20; edited 1 time in total

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Mon 12 Dec - 14:03

It was a shock to see how Orange - which is my Internet provider - was deleting all the messages which did not tally with the "how wonderful the McCanns are" school of thought. I'd always thought that when messages were deleted, it was for a good reason such as trolls being insulting and abusive. None of the messages which I saw before they vanished came into that category.

I am thinking seriously of chamging my Internet provider.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  contrary on Mon 12 Dec - 15:22

How does a Portuguese divorce differ?
Could they be divorcing to protect their assets?

contrary
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 189
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  MJH1901 on Mon 12 Dec - 16:10

Not Born Yesterday wrote:It was a shock to see how Orange - which is my Internet provider - was deleting all the messages which did not tally with the "how wonderful the McCanns are" school of thought. I'd always thought that when messages were deleted, it was for a good reason such as trolls being insulting and abusive. None of the messages which I saw before they vanished came into that category.

I am thinking seriously of chamging my Internet provider.

The last remaining message: So OK the McCanns are 'perfect parents'- now can my views be seen by one and all? is still up

MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger on Mon 12 Dec - 16:51

Karen wrote: everyone

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16128127

The McCanns are seeking at least 1.2m euros (£1m) in damages from Goncalo Amaral

3:20pm UK, Sunday December 11, 2011

Gerry and Kate McCann's £1m lawsuit against the Portuguese police officer who bungled the hunt for missing Madeleine will be heard early next year, it is understood.

The civil case against Goncalo Amaral - who was in charge of the Madeleine investigation for five months before he was thrown off the case - will take place in Lisbon on February 9 and 10, according to a source close to the couple.

The 52-year-old former detective has made a fortune selling a book and TV documentary claiming the young British girl is dead - and wrongly claiming her parents staged a cover-up.
This is debatable. A large amount of his books are still illegally held back after the court ordered them to be released. Sky needs to define what they consider 'a fortune'.

In their writ the McCanns describe Amaral as 'self-obsessed'
Surely that is not a valid argument in a court of law but simply an opinion.

The McCanns have always strongly denied his allegation and in a 36-page writ lodged in June 2009, they accuse Mr Amaral of libel and breaching their human rights.

The couple, from Rothley in Leicestershire, will not give evidence themselves but are expected to attend court.

"Amaral has made the McCann family's life hell and he has made himself rich in the process," a family source said. Ah, the family source, Philly?

"Kate and Gerry want to stop him spouting his malicious lies about them and to stop him profiting from their pain, and the only way to do that is by going to court." Again, they will have to prove that anything Dr. Amaral has put in the public domain is actually a malicious lie.

In their writ, the McCanns describe the now-retired detective as a self-obsessed, manipulative money-grabber with no morals.
Again, not an argument in a court of law, simply an opinion which needs to be substantiated.

They claim Mr Amaral's repeated insistence that their daughter is dead discouraged people from looking for her.

The couple also describe in detail the pain and anguish they say Mr Amaral caused them by repeatedly smearing them - saying his slurs left them "totally destroyed".
Hmm, totally destroyed, again, prove it. Gerry isn't out of work, Kate could work is she wanted to and they will need to substantiate this claim with financial and psychological evidence. The court could demand to see the financial transaction of the Fund, to determine if they are 'financially destroyed'.

Madeleine disappeared in May 2007 - only days before her fourth birthday

The McCanns are seeking at least 1.2m euros (£1m) in damages from the ex-policeman, and if they win the case the money will go towards the search for Madeleine.

Amaral's book, titled The Truth About The Lie, was translated into six languages and has sold more than 333,000 copies worldwide.

It was also made into a 50-minute TV documentary.

Madeleine disappeared on May 3, 2007, only days before her fourth birthday.

She had been left sleeping in a holiday apartment as her parents dined with friends in a nearby tapas bar in the resort of Praia da Luz in southern Portugal.

The country's attorney general Jose Pinto Monteiro has cleared the McCanns of any wrongdoing over Madeleine's disappearance

End!

Amaral said it all last week "justice works in silence" - their days are numbered - lets be patient!

Amaral self obsessed - Pot kettle BLACK Kate!!

[flash][/flash]

A load of vague emotional rubbish, nothing that will stand up in any court of law imo. I'm rather pleased that the UK isn't too popular right now with the rest of Europe. Portugal doesn't need to ingratiate itself. Besides, I expect Amaral has a thing or two up his sleeve.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:35

Sponsored content