Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's telling porky's?

+5
almostgothic
Angelique
margaret
chrissie
AnnaEsse
9 posters

Go down

Who's telling porky's? Empty Who's telling porky's?

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 14 Dec - 11:33

Tom Crone, the former legal manager at the News of the World. (under OATH)
11.12am:(TODAY, WEDNESDAY, 14th December 2011) Crone is now being asked about his involvement in the publication of Kate MCann's diary.
"I was the lawyer on the News of the World that weekend and I played some part in clearing it up afterwards," he says.
He adds that it was his understanding that the McCanns had given the head of news permission to publish.
________________________________________________________________________________________

SO was KM 'mentally raped' or was there indeed a deal by the McCanns to publish (and PERMISSION from THEM) her diary?

Somebody's telling porkys!

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Wed 14 Dec - 11:44; edited 2 times in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
Who's telling porky's? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who's telling porky's? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Who's telling porky's? Empty Re: Who's telling porky's?

Post  Angelique Wed 14 Dec - 11:39

I am almost off my chair reading this. I am utterly gob-smacked that, if true, the Macs could be so silly!

I know their Super Injunction seals most reporting but surely they don't imagine that it could mean that everyone will conceal the real facts to cover them.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
Who's telling porky's? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who's telling porky's? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 14 Dec - 11:45

Wowee! Somebody's telling fibs! Hope this hits the front pages, though that might be a forlorn hope!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 14 Dec - 11:47

let's hope there'll be another mini investigation in that they'll get to the bottom of this just like they are now with exactly how Milly Dowlers voicemails disappeared. (they could have been automatically deleted).

Oopsy McCanns, if it was published without your knowledge why didn't you sue? Who's telling porky's? 192282
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 14 Dec - 11:55

Crone says he believed publication had been approved by the McCann's representatives via email to the head of the newsdesk.

Jay says he has seen documents that "broadly support" that.

Well if the emails are in existence, they are well and truly stuffed Who's telling porky's? 25346
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 14 Dec - 11:55

Twitter is saying sky are reporting Metodo3 have 'found' 8 new important leads. Coincidence, much?

Cerebralis Cerebralis
Metodo 3 agency boss says there are up to 8 important leads in 30 boxes of doc's taken by Met investigating Madeleine #McCann case.Righto!

Makes me think they KNOW Scotland Yard are re-opening the case. Who's telling porky's? 944533
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 14 Dec - 12:02

i said on another thread, if the 8 leads were so important why didnt anyone recognise them before. Oh and id like to see how this will be placed at the door of the PJ for not investigating. jimo. Ive just read on twitter allegedly it is Metodo 3 that released this information.

Last edited by tanszi on Wed 14 Dec - 12:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : re metodo 3)
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Wed 14 Dec - 12:10

tanszi

Good point - it can only prove that no real searching was done even by the McCanns own PI's.

Can someone let me know when I can stop holding my breath because this is gearing up to be very good indications of an Investigation as opposed to a Review.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 14 Dec - 12:18

So who actually 'violated' and 'mentally raped' Kate McCann?

I think we should be told ...... Who's telling porky's? 29204
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 14 Dec - 12:22

Re Chrissies post, when Lord Leveson said there would be an inquiry into who gave the Journalist the diaries, it is said by one poster, and dont doubt it, that at this point G McC was seen to be crying. I always wondered if it was because something would come out about permission from them. jimo. Re Metodo I recall an article somewhere where a rogue employee of Metodo said they were never employed to search. dont ask me for links i can barely get on my computer, its out there somewhere.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 14 Dec - 13:27

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/leveson-inquiry/8910319/Leveson-Inquiry-Kate-McCann-violated-by-publication-of-personal-diary.html
Leveson Inquiry: Kate McCann 'violated' by publication of personal diary

Kate McCann tells the Leveson Inquiry that discovering transcripts of her personal diary had been printed in a newspaper made her feel "feel very vulnerable and small".

Kate McCann told the Leveson Inquiry into phone hacking and media ethics, how she had felt "violated" when she found out her private diary had been published in the News of the World.

Kate McCann says the diary was taken from her by Portuguese police and later returned, but she believes a copy was taken by someone within the police who later sold or gave it to the press.

Kate McCann felt 'mentally raped' when diary published

It made me feel very vulnerable and small. I just couldn't believe it. It didn't stop there. That whole week, every time I thought about it, I just couldn't believe the injustice.

"I have looked back at my diaries from that time and I talk about climbing into a hole and not climbing out, because I just felt so worthless because of all this."

OR

"actually me and Gerry and our representative e-mailed our permission for my diarys publication in the NOTW but we did not want any of our supporters finding THAT out because then we wouldn't be able to play the violently, mentally raped card in the future, and possibly the donations to our private company fund would stop"
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Wed 14 Dec - 19:59

almostgothic wrote:So who actually 'violated' and 'mentally raped' Kate McCann?

I think we should be told ...... Who's telling porky's? 29204

I'll hazard to guess, ummm, Gerry and Clarence?Maybe as a good marketing ploy
they though it good to give the nod to report Kate's diaries.
Didn't these to plonkers discuss doing a sexy swimsuit shoot away back?
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 14 Dec - 20:13

I think I got this straight - the McCanns were paid when the diary was published and paid again BECAUSE it was published.

The only person who was violated was Madeleine.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down