Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mccann's secretary

+5
gillyspot
jinvta
HiDeHo
LJC
Badboy
9 posters

Go down

Mccann's secretary Empty Mccann's secretary

Post  Badboy Sun 18 Dec - 21:16

A secretary is mentioned in a leveson-related? article
is this cm being referred to?
moderaters,please delete similiar topic in daily news as i posted in wrong forum.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Mccann's secretary Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mccann's secretary Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Mccann's secretary Empty Re: Mccann's secretary

Post  LJC Tue 20 Dec - 23:06

I would never be surprised Badboy if they had not employed a secretary. They have employed everyone else. I am sure they are getting their admin done professionally but are taking all the credit themselves.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
Mccann's secretary Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mccann's secretary Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 20 Dec - 23:25

I included this in the video

Mccann's secretary MccannspressreleasedMccann's secretary Mccannspressreleased2
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 20 Dec - 23:37

"Missing piece of the jigsaw".........I would say the only thing we know for sure is Madeleine is missing , that"s one piece of the jigsaw , all the others are still missing.!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Wed 21 Dec - 5:10

My guess is that Kate is taking a salary as the part-time campaign coordinator. You know that she is "working really hard, really," and surely her efforts to find her daughter, whom she is at least partially responsible for losing, should be handsomely compensated.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 21 Dec - 6:04

jinvta wrote:My guess is that Kate is taking a salary as the part-time campaign coordinator. You know that she is "working really hard, really," and surely her efforts to find her daughter, whom she is at least partially responsible for losing, should be handsomely compensated.

Kate received £200,000 from the Sun and an advance from Transworld for publishing rights so she would have to be exceptionally greedy to take any more money out of the Fund........the Fund was never set up for the sole purpose of searching for Madeleine it was to pay Legal Fees initially and expenses
until Gerry returned to work.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 21 Dec - 8:21

"There is absolutely no evidence that Madeleine has been harmed" UNTRUE

but

"There is absolutely no evidence that Madeleine was abducted" TRUE
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 21 Dec - 8:47

Panda wrote:
jinvta wrote:My guess is that Kate is taking a salary as the part-time campaign coordinator. You know that she is "working really hard, really," and surely her efforts to find her daughter, whom she is at least partially responsible for losing, should be handsomely compensated.

Kate received £200,000 from the Sun and an advance from Transworld for publishing rights so she would have to be exceptionally greedy to take any more money out of the Fund........the Fund was never set up for the sole purpose of searching for Madeleine it was to pay Legal Fees initially and expenses

Good morning Panda, when the McCanns and their family began begging for money, they told people that the fund was to be used to find Madeleine. There was no mention of the fund assisting the McCanns financially and according to Justine McGuinness, the fund wasn't to be used to pay legal fees. When the McCanns took those two mortgage payments out of the fun, they were made to pay them back.

Also in September 2007, shortly before the McCanns were made arguidos, Kate's uncle Brian Kennedy, gave a media interview, he asked for donations for the McCanns, to cover their living expenses in Praia da Luz and their bills that were mounting up in their Rothley home. At that time, the fund was in a healthy state, so if it was the case that the McCanns were allowed use the fund money to assist themselves financially, I wonder why Brian Kennedy was begging for money for them.

To be honest the McCanns finances must have been in dire straits, if they didn't have enough money to survive on, for the 4½ months they were in Praia da Luz and when they set up the fund, they should have made it clear that the money was going to be used to assist them financially, because as far as I am aware, the terms of the fund were never printed in a newspaper. My neighbour wasn't aware that the money was helping the McCanns financially and she was horrified when she did find out, so much so that she stopped her monthly donations to the fund, immediately.

Shortly after the fundraising dinner dance and auction in London (2010) Clarence Mitchell said he was sure donors to the fund wouldn't mind that the fund was able to assist the McCanns and their wider family in any way they liked. I think this is disgusting, the McCanns have done nothing physical to find Madeleine and neither have their family.

There is no doubt about it, Madeleine has been used as a cash cow, by her grossly neglectful parents and other members of her family.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 21 Dec - 9:16

kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:

Good morning Panda, when the McCanns and their family began begging for money, they told people that the fund was to be used to find Madeleine. There was no mention of the fund assisting the McCanns financially and according to Justine McGuinness, the fund wasn't to be used to pay legal fees. When the McCanns took those two mortgage payments out of the fun, they were made to pay them back.

Also in September 2007, shortly before the McCanns were made arguidos, Kate's uncle Brian Kennedy, gave a media interview, he asked for donations for the McCanns, to cover their living expenses in Praia da Luz and their bills that were mounting up in their Rothley home. At that time, the fund was in a healthy state, so if it was the case that the McCanns were allowed use the fund money to assist themselves financially, I wonder why Brian Kennedy was begging for money for them.

To be honest the McCanns finances must have been in dire straits, if they didn't have enough money to survive on, for the 4½ months they were in Praia da Luz and when they set up the fund, they should have made it clear that the money was going to be used to assist them financially, because as far as I am aware, the terms of the fund were never printed in a newspaper. My neighbour wasn't aware that the money was helping the McCanns financially and she was horrified when she did find out, so much so that she stopped her monthly donations to the fund, immediately.

Shortly after the fundraising dinner dance and auction in London (2010) Clarence Mitchell said he was sure donors to the fund wouldn't mind that the fund was able to assist the McCanns and their wider family in any way they liked. I think this is disgusting, the McCanns have done nothing physical to find Madeleine and neither have their family.

There is no doubt about it, Madeleine has been used as a cash cow, by her grossly neglectful parents and other members of her family.

Morning kathybelle,

The Company was set up in 12 days and there is a clause which says the McCanns can receive financial assistance and although Esther McVey made
a televised statement that the Fund could not be made to pay for Legal Fees, she left long afterwards and the McCanns started using the Money to
sue the Daily Express et al. In fact , 4 Directors left last year and the McCanns as Directors have complete control of the Fund. You have to ask, how
come the McCanns knew Madeleiene would not be found before the Company was set up? Kate was only working 1 and a half days a week and they
had moved the years before to Rothley , had a hefty Mortgage 3 children and I think that is why the PJ asked for their Bank Statements for the last
six months which Jacqui Smith said was too intrusive and to submit a revised request which the PJ never did.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Wed 21 Dec - 9:38

McCann limited company "fund objectives"

The full objects of the Fund are:

To secure the safe return to her family of Madeleine McCann who was abducted in Praia da Luz, Portugal on Thursday 3rd May 2007;
To procure that Madeleine's abduction is thoroughly investigated and that her abductors, as well as those who played or play any part in assisting them, are identified and brought to justice; and
To provide support, including financial assistance, to Madeleine's family

As if they need "financial assistance" Mccann's secretary 371436
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 21 Dec - 9:57

Panda wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Panda wrote:

Morning kathybelle,

The Company was set up in 12 days and there is a clause which says the McCanns can receive financial assistance and although Esther McVey made
a televised statement that the Fund could not be made to pay for Legal Fees, she left long afterwards and the McCanns started using the Money to
sue the Daily Express et al. In fact , 4 Directors left last year and the McCanns as Directors have complete control of the Fund. You have to ask, how
come the McCanns knew Madeleiene would not be found before the Company was set up? Kate was only working 1 and a half days a week and they
had moved the years before to Rothley , had a hefty Mortgage 3 children and I think that is why the PJ asked for their Bank Statements for the last
six months which Jacqui Smith said was too intrusive and to submit a revised request which the PJ never did.

Hello again Panda, my mistake, it was of course it was Esther McVey who said the fund could not be used to pay for legal fees. Was it Esther McVey who had a row with Gerry over her expense fees or was that Justine McGuinness?

Regarding the fund, 3 days after Madeleine disappeared, Gerry's two sisters and his brother John, were sitting on the GMTV couch, talking about setting a fund up to find Madeleine. At that time, the Portuguese taxpayers, were funding the searches for Madeleine and the McCanns were not allowed to use private detectives. In my opinion, Gerry's family, must have had an idea that Madeleine was not going to be found soon, or maybe not at all. They must have wondered deep down inside, if the reason why their brother and sister-in-law, never searched for Madeleine and lied through their teeth, to save their own skins, was because they knew Madeleine was never going to be found.

The PJ were fighting a losing battle, thanks to Jacquie Smith and Gordon Brown and others from the British and Portuguese Governments, who put hurdles in place which would help the McCanns evade justice.

None of these people had any thought, for the traumatic experience, pain and suffering, that Madeleine would have endured on the night she was finally removed out of the McCanns lives forever. They knew the McCanns played a massive part in Madeleine's disappearance, but they still went ahead and got them off the hook.

I don't know how they can live with themselves, knowing that they played a part, in helping the McCanns escape from their part in Madeleine's disappearance.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 21 Dec - 10:11

Kathybelle, with a reward of over £1 million offered by the NOTW, wouldn"t you think some snitch would have squealed? Similarly , no child has ever received World Wide attention and althought there were supposed sightings around the World, not a trace of Madeleine has been found.

Personally, I believe like Amaral that Madeleine died in 5a, but for me the sticking point is how was her body disposed of.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 21 Dec - 11:03

'£2 per month pays for 12 travel packs that are distibuted to people travelling all over the world'

I thought you had to pay for those luggage tags??
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 21 Dec - 11:05

margaret wrote:'£2 per month pays for 12 travel packs that are distibuted to people travelling all over the world'

You do! So, the McCanns want to be paid for them twice!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 21 Dec - 11:15

AnnaEsse wrote:
margaret wrote:'£2 per month pays for 12 travel packs that are distibuted to people travelling all over the world'

You do! So, the McCanns want to be paid for them twice!

Oof!! How careless. Mccann's secretary 294124

Social networking campaigns is ambiguous too, they don't cost anything to run only the manpower to do it. Does that extend to a twitter account that's manned or people on blogs?? Mccann's secretary 192282
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down