Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby P's final resting place

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Baby P's final resting place Empty Baby P's final resting place

Post  Guest Tue 18 Nov - 7:06

His tragically short life was one of unthinkable brutality and suffering inflicted by those supposed to love and cherish him.

So it is fitting that in this, his final resting place, Baby P has peace and tranquillity at last.

The 17-month-old lad’s ashes were scattered beneath this oak tree after a poignant but simple ceremony at a North London crematorium. Close family members, including Baby P’s grieving dad, scattered his ashes in the garden of remembrance.

Baby P's final resting place ACAEF389-0DA9-6628-82E727A7CA56BC99

Needless to say Baby P’s mum, her boyfriend and her lodger, the trio who lived in the flat in Tottenham, North London, where he was tortured and beaten, were absent.

A family friend said: "Because it is such a beautiful spot, Baby P’s dad does not want anyone linked to what happened to him to ruin it by visiting. They do not deserve to know where he is finally resting in peace.

“It is a very private spot where the father can go to grieve without disturbance.”

The trio who caused or allowed Baby P’s death in August last year could get 14 years when sentenced next month.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Baby P's final resting place Empty Re: Baby P's final resting place

Post  Susan Tue 18 Nov - 11:13

This makes me sad....

His ashes are put under a tree....he doesnt want anyone to know Peters' resting place but here it is for all to see....???

OK thats one thing I dont understand but doesnt little Peter have a grave with a plaque on that ppl can see and leave him flowers?

How does that work in the UK?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Baby P's final resting place Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Baby P's final resting place Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 18 Nov - 11:29

Ambersuz wrote:This makes me sad....

His ashes are put under a tree....he doesnt want anyone to know Peters' resting place but here it is for all to see....???

OK thats one thing I dont understand but doesnt little Peter have a grave with a plaque on that ppl can see and leave him flowers?

i think its lovely that he wants to keep it private. I know he didnt do anything to prevent peter being abused, but he should be alowed to grieve in private.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 18 Nov - 12:10

Antoinette wrote:

i think its lovely that he wants to keep it private. I know he didnt do anything to prevent peter being abused, but he should be alowed to grieve in private.

But the point is....he has shown the press where he scattered his ashes so its not so private!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
Baby P's final resting place Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Baby P's final resting place Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Tue 18 Nov - 12:21

RIP little one...may you find the love you so need with the Angels..god bless you.x
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 18 Nov - 13:23

Ambersuz wrote:
Antoinette wrote:

But the point is....he has shown the press where he scattered his ashes so its not so private!

its a picture of some trees. how many forests are in the Uk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 18 Nov - 13:51

Antoinette wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
Antoinette wrote:

its a picture of some trees. how many forests are in the Uk

The 17-month-old lad’s ashes were scattered beneath this oak tree after a poignant but simple ceremony at a North London crematorium.

Thats what it says...and it mentions a garden of rememberance...there cant be that many in North London
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 18 Nov - 13:59

true, it was only after i posted the comment that I read back through it and realised what it said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 18 Nov - 14:12

Antoinette wrote:true, it was only after i posted the comment that I read back through it and realised what it said

Actually that oak might not be the tree at all...

It could be this one as it has significance to the wording above:

Minchenden Oak, Garden of Remembrance, Waterfall Road, N14

http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/327201
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 Nov - 6:44

Baby P's final resting place Article-0-02847734000005DC-454_634x963
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 Nov - 6:45

Baby P's final resting place Article-0-02847798000005DC-771_634x422
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 Nov - 8:42

Allstar wrote:Baby P's final resting place Article-0-02847734000005DC-454_634x963

What a poignant message Baby P's final resting place 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 22 Nov - 6:42

Baby P's final resting place Article-1088424-028B1048000005DC-788_468x286
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Baby P's final resting place Empty He rests with dignity

Post  Guest Sat 22 Nov - 6:50

TRAGIC Baby P DID have a proper funeral — with 150 mourners and Eric Clapton’s moving Tears In Heaven playing.

The 17-month-old lad’s emotional service in North London was revealed by relatives, angered by claims his ashes were uncaringly scattered in an unmarked plot after he died from horrific abuse.

And relatives said his natural father played a pivotal role in arranging a touching farewell to the 17-month-old, whose suffering has broken the nation’s hearts.

Around 150 family and friends were at Baby P’s funeral on November 30 last year at Finchley Crematorium in North London.

One devastated relative said: “We’ve spent days hearing how nobody gave a damn for Baby P — but it’s not true.
Coffin

“The family were told not to say anything because of the court case and it has been very difficult for all of us, particularly the little lad’s father.

“The fact is, lots of people loved him very much. They just weren’t aware of what was happening to him.”

He went on: “Baby P was in a tiny white coffin which was taken to the crematorium chapel in the back of a hearse.

“There were four black funeral cars and a whole motorcade of private vehicles.

“People had travelled from all over the country because he came from a big, extended family.

“There were dozens of floral tributes, including some in the shape of teddies and one with a card bearing the words ‘Little Man’.

“Many of the flowers were red and white and there were football-shaped tributes because his dad is an Arsenal fan.

“The family has Scottish connections and there was a cushion-shaped bouquet of blue and white flowers in the pattern of the Scottish flag.

“The coffin was carried into church by his dad and three of his uncles. It was a terribly emotional sight.

“It was bright sunshine and birds were singing. It was like the heavens were smiling down on him.

“Baby P’s dad addressed the mourners, which was very brave of him.

“He told everyone to remember all the happy times they had with his son and not dwell on the awful fate that befell him.

“He was in tears — everyone was — but he kept himself together somehow.”

Music Baby P’s father chose included The Lord Is My Shepherd and Eric Clapton’s heart-rending Tears In Heaven.

Rocker Eric wrote the song after his son Conor, four, fell to his death from a 53rd-floor apartment window in New York in 1991.

The relative said: “As the mourners filed out they played Nat King Cole’s Smile.

“Everybody was overcome and sobbing. Baby P’s mother was banned, but members of her family were there. They were made most welcome by the father’s family.”

Baby P’s ashes were scattered near the spot where those of his gran and grandfather were laid. The Sun arranged for a granite plaque to be placed at the scene.

The relative said Baby P’s father also intended to mark the spot with a plaque but had been advised to wait until after the court case.

Baby P’s mother, 27, sadistic stepdad, 32, and their lodger await sentence for causing or allowing him to die.

The shocking case sparked fury because the helpless child died after months of torture while being monitored by Haringey Social Services.

The relative added: “Baby P’s dad loved him like any father loves his son and he laid him to rest with dignity.

“The British public needs to know that. It’s been absolutely heartbreaking and I’ve told The Sun how it really was to put the record straight.”

CHILDREN’S Secretary Ed Balls is to allow a detailed report into mistakes made in the Baby P case to be read by a select group of five MPs.

But it will not be made public as lawyers fear identifying professionals involved could jeopardise future investigations.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 22 Nov - 7:46

He still didnt have a headstone until The Sun put one there for him nearly a year later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 22 Nov - 8:46

Forgotten in life but not forgotten in death. Poor little soul Baby P's final resting place 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 22 Nov - 23:51

I think it's nice that this little baby's ashes are scattered.....to roam free in among nature, back to God and the earth.

RIP Little Peter x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 22 Nov - 23:54

"...........because he came from a big, extended family..."

Really???
WELL NONE OF YOU NOTICED HIS SUFFERING OR DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT DID YOU??????

Oh FGS!!! I am sick to the stomach when I think of the amount of people who let this precious boy down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 23 Nov - 0:22

Ed Balls is the Secretary of State for Children, he and his obnoxious wife are laughing all the way to the fecking bank, who voted for them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 23 Nov - 15:20

petefergie wrote:Ed Balls is the Secretary of State for Children, he and his obnoxious wife are laughing all the way to the fecking bank, who voted for them?

Pete what do you mean? Are they making money from this?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 23 Nov - 17:38

eddie wrote:"...........because he came from a big, extended family..."

Really???

Oh FGS!!! I am sick to the stomach when I think of the amount of people who let this precious boy down.

Me too eddie. I think they should all be in court. There's just no excuse for turning a blind eye.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Sun 23 Nov - 17:41

Dogwood wrote:

Really???

Me too eddie. I think they should all be in court. There's just no excuse for turning a blind eye.

during the short life of Peter, never the natural father saw him?
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 23 Nov - 23:23

If you love someone you make it your business to see your child on a regular basics .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 24 Nov - 6:00

pm wrote:
Dogwood wrote:

Really???

during the short life of Peter, never the natural father saw him?

The father says he saw him a week before he died.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next