Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann

+12
Lillyofthevalley
dutchclogs
jinvta
maive
maebee
tigger
almostgothic
Wintabells
Lioned
Ang
margaret
NoStone
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann

Post  dutchclogs Tue 27 Dec - 5:42

The End Is Nigh wrote:But why, oh why, of why, can most people - especially those who can actually do something about it - not see through all this carp?

I ask my self that all the time, If you & I and the rest of us on this forum can see the McCann for what they are THEN why can't they 'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 371436 'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 371436 'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 816281 'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 816281
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :
'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann

Post  dutchclogs Tue 27 Dec - 6:02

maive wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:But why, oh why, of why, can most people - especially those who can actually do something about it - not see through all this carp?

I agree. WHY?

IMO, cops are not stupid, they see the same thing as us. How is it possible to NOT see all incoherence? Impossible.

The only explanation, if it's a whitewash, is that SY, Met, and all British cops are not genuine because they are pressured by higher autorities. As I said, any cop genuinely involved and free from any kind of pressure will see, I have no doubt about that.
'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 307691 'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 307691
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 27 Dec - 6:06

maebee wrote:
Or Rachael Oldfield's radio appearance where she mentions resuscitation right out of context. How could they have resuscitated a child who had been abducted.

Good question AG. TMI (too much information) here from RO. She let slip, imo. My God, how can these people (The T7) live with themselves? There is absolutely no doubt that they have lied about the disappearance of a three year old child. from within their group. They REFUSED to return to Portugal for a re-construction of the events of that night. I will NEVER understand that. Five Christmasses have passed since Madeleine's disappearance and not one of them have shown to have a conscience. So Sad. Christmas night now and my thoughts are of this little girl, who I never knew. The T7 are a disgrace to themselves and to humanity, this Christmas night.
'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 463742 'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 307691 'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 307691
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 27 Dec - 10:22

Maybe worth sending a copy to Snr Amaral and Scotland Yard, second thoughts no need, they've prob all ready got them stored away, wonder if Team McCann relise what great evidence all these stories make.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 27 Dec - 10:57

I think from the time Tony Blair sent John Buck to PDL the McCanns were protected. To have a PR appointed to act for them is more evidence, almost
5 years later, the McCanns STILL have a PR Guy......why???? Whether we like it or not, you have to admire the way the McCanns still command interest
and have received millions of pounds , a sycophantic Press , obtained Celebrity status, been able to obtain support from Celebrities , Government,
even meeting The Pope.!!!!!!! Just what was so special about this couple whose young daughter went missing in a small Holiday complex in Portugal??
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Dec - 11:18

Panda wrote:I think from the time Tony Blair sent John Buck to PDL the McCanns were protected. To have a PR appointed to act for them is more evidence, almost
5 years later, the McCanns STILL have a PR Guy......why???? Whether we like it or not, you have to admire the way the McCanns still command interest
and have received millions of pounds , a sycophantic Press , obtained Celebrity status, been able to obtain support from Celebrities , Government,
even meeting The Pope.!!!!!!! Just what was so special about this couple whose young daughter went missing in a small Holiday complex in Portugal??

For once, Panda (Morning, by the way) I must disagree: I do not - absolutely not - admire the way they still command interest.

In actual fact, the entire farrago sickens me as much now as it did way back when.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 27 Dec - 11:40

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Panda wrote:I think from the time Tony Blair sent John Buck to PDL the McCanns were protected. To have a PR appointed to act for them is more evidence, almost

For once, Panda (Morning, by the way) I must disagree: I do not - absolutely not - admire the way they still command interest.

In actual fact, the entire farrago sickens me as much now as it did way back when.

Morning TEIN. I do admire, but not like,the way the Government , Press, etc have managed ,after 5 years, to retain the theory of abduction even though
there is not a shred of evidence. Had there been more investigative Journalism less Government interference, more positive action by the PJ the
McCanns would at the very least have received a jail sentence for neglect.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Tue 27 Dec - 15:51

There is no one more anti McCann than me but if GA sent the family liaison officer to the apartment to tell them at the front door they were being made arguidos, no wonder the British press have lambasted the PJ.
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 27 Dec - 16:29

duncanmac wrote:There is no one more anti McCann than me but if GA sent the family liaison officer to the apartment to tell them at the front door they were being made arguidos, no wonder the British press have lambasted the PJ.

Hi duncanmac,

I thought Kate"s Lawyer was with her when she was being questioned and it was he who advised her not to answer the questions and adopt arguido status
which was how she was able to leave the Police Station. I think the same thing happened to Gerry and thought when he came out of the Police Station
he too had arguido status.......I might be wrong.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Tue 27 Dec - 20:22

Thanks Panda but that is not how this article reads.
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 27 Dec - 20:43

duncanmac wrote:Thanks Panda but that is not how this article reads.

HI Duncanmac, with all due respect this was the McCanns giving an interview to Vanity fair and we know how sparing they are with the truth.

Cameron, who was in the villa at the time. Also, without the McCanns’
knowledge or consent, the police had photocopied Kate’s diary, examined
her borrowed Bible, and removed Gerry’s laptop. “Do you have something to tell us?” Ricardo asked, dramatically.
“No,” Kate replied. “Do you have something to tell us?”
He nodded. “Yes. You are being made arguidos.” He was using the Portuguese word for “formal suspects.”
It was at that point, Trish says, that her sister-in-law became incandescent with rage, screaming, “Do you honestly believe that I would murder my own child?
“No,” said the policeman."

For a start, Kate knew the PJ had taken her diary, she had to have given her permission.They translated a few pages into Portugese and part of the
Diary was printed in CdeM in English yet the McCanns made no complaint then, it was only when it was published in the NOTW that Kate took offence
and was awarded £120,000 compensation.

I"m no good at finding stuff but am sure there is a different version and remember distinctly Gerry leaving the Police station having just been made an arguido, facing a crowd.
Maybe ann_chovey, my mate or someone can find the info on both of them.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 27 Dec - 20:52

Hi Panda

Here is the video of Gerry leaving police station (also shows Kate too being made arguido)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGsbPZtUue4

Hi duncanmac I haven't read the link with the liason officer but I am sure this must refer to the offer the PJ were supposed to have made to Kate by the police about confessing to hiding the body and getting 2 years max. But this again was supposedly by her lawyer and as it is illegal in Portugual for police to make such an offer I don't believe it came from them.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Dec - 21:28

Just because it's illegal doesn't mean it couldn't happen or didn't happen.

Sticking by the rules is not something we see too much of in any walk of life these days.

Policepersons are neither more nor less subject to human frailty and pressure to get the job done than anyone else and despite my high regard for the overall position of the PJ, I don't suppose they are any more Daz white than anyone else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 27 Dec - 21:49

So you are referring to the "offer" not Kate McCann being made an arguido? That offer came via her lawyer not directly from the police so there is no evidence they made it at all.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Dec - 21:55

I didn't suggest there was - but that does not mean they weren't involved in a bit of rule bending either.

We don't know.

But what we do know, or should know, is that "the book" is not always slavishly followed.

"To Catch A Thief" and all that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 27 Dec - 22:16

Personally I disbelieve everything that comes out of the McCanns mouthpieces (Team McCann) right from the 4th May when they (at least 6) said the shutters were damaged - when they were not. Thus the Team doesn't have the greatest record for truth telling so anything they say I have questioned. Even more so as Clarence has now admitted that the McCann "family friend" was him just following on from the Team.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 27 Dec - 22:23

Absolutely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 27 Dec - 23:31

gillyspot wrote:Hi Panda

Here is the video of Gerry leaving police station (also shows Kate too being made arguido)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGsbPZtUue4

Hi duncanmac I haven't read the link with the liason officer but I am sure this must refer to the offer the PJ were supposed to have made to Kate by the police about confessing to hiding the body and getting 2 years max. But this again was supposedly by her lawyer and as it is illegal in Portugual for police to make such an offer I don't believe it came from them.

Mucho Gracias gillyspot.....my memory is quite good, I just don"t know how to find stuff . I don"t think Kate has any conception of truth, how could she lie so blatant knowing there was you tube evidence. Philomena too has her own version of the truth.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Wed 28 Dec - 0:02

My memory is rubbish but I have a spreadsheet of saved links and failing that can find information quickly. What a team we make. 'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 294124
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 28 Dec - 0:20

gillyspot wrote:My memory is rubbish but I have a spreadsheet of saved links and failing that can find information quickly. What a team we make. 'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 294124

I"m just not computer literate at all, I can post here,write a letter, send e-mails and browse and that"s it. Oh, having said that, I did manage to find the Post Office link to re-deliver a parcel today...I was quite chuffed. 'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 28 Dec - 8:02

gillyspot wrote:My memory is rubbish but I have a spreadsheet of saved links and failing that can find information quickly. What a team we make. 'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 294124

We do make a good team. There is usually someone who remembers some little detail or where to find it.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 28 Dec - 8:19

AnnaEsse wrote:

We do make a good team. There is usually someone who remembers some little detail or where to find it.

Morning AnnaEsse, I"m Leslie Welch and have great faith that some one will find the evidence to corroborate my memory. 'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

'Disposing of a child's body' Gerry McCann - Page 2 Empty Thanks for the memory

Post  Guest Wed 28 Dec - 9:03

I hope I'm not the only one who had never heard of Leslie Welch until now!

http://www.johnbarber.com/welch.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 28 Dec - 9:14

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I hope I'm not the only one who had never heard of Leslie Welch until now!

http://www.johnbarber.com/welch.html

Aren"t you clever!!! My Father used to listen to him on the Radio and if my Mother asked him if he could remember something specific he used to say,
"I"m not Lesley Welch".
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2