Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?

+17
gillyspot
marxman
tigger
duncanmac
fred
matthew
ann_chovey
Annabel
kitti
kathybelle
Christine
Loopdaloop
Lillyofthevalley
HiDeHo
BelEddie
Oldartform
Bobsy
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?

Post  gillyspot Wed 28 Dec - 22:42

Definitely Mrs Fenn who had nothing to gain and lots to lose is key to McCann timeline as she shows it is false. Particularly as Kate was on the phone whilst Mrs Fenn was hearing a child cry "daddy". What UK Media has shared this fact? None.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?

Post  duncanmac Thu 29 Dec - 8:45

gillyspot wrote:Definitely Mrs Fenn who had nothing to gain and lots to lose is key to McCann timeline as she shows it is false. Particularly as Kate was on the phone whilst Mrs Fenn was hearing a child cry "daddy". What UK Media has shared this fact? None.

This was disproved on a phone records thread on another website. The phone pings prove that Kate was using her phone somewhere in PDL at the same time as the child was crying. It was never possible to pinpoint those pings to the exact apartment.
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :
Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Thu 29 Dec - 10:47

duncanmac wrote:
gillyspot wrote:Definitely Mrs Fenn who had nothing to gain and lots to lose is key to McCann timeline as she shows it is false. Particularly as Kate was on the phone whilst Mrs Fenn was hearing a child cry "daddy". What UK Media has shared this fact? None.

This was disproved on a phone records thread on another website. The phone pings prove that Kate was using her phone somewhere in PDL at the same time as the child was crying. It was never possible to pinpoint those pings to the exact apartment.

I didn't say that Kate was in the apartment at the time but she was definitely on the phone rather a lot at that time.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/OutrosApensos13pdf3374Kate1May.jpg

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 29 Dec - 13:09

What day was that.....the tuesday ?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Thu 29 Dec - 13:12

Yes it is the Tuesday.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 29 Dec - 13:32

14 phone calls on that day ....I thought she said she never made that many?

Were they mainly to the same no. but couldn't get a reply so kept trying?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 29 Dec - 13:39

kitti wrote:14 phone calls on that day ....I thought she said she never made that many?

Were they mainly to the same no. but couldn't get a reply so kept trying?

Hi kitti, the Prosecutor asked a Judge whether the mobile phone calls traced by the PJ was sufficient to go to Trial but the Judge said "show me the body"
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 29 Dec - 14:04

Why make all those calls in one week let alone one day .....she wasn't working so it wasn't work related.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 29 Dec - 14:40

kitti wrote:Why make all those calls in one week let alone one day .....she wasn't working so it wasn't work related.....

Are you sure it was Kate and not Kate and Gerry. One reason That springs to mind which might be the reason, Gerry was advised while they were in PDL
that he had been awarded a Research Grant by the British Heart Foundation so maybe it was the day Kate was phoning around to tell Family and Friends the good News.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 2 Empty Debunking Urban Myths: The Unpublished PJ Files/TEXTUSA

Post  Annabel Mon 23 Jan - 9:06

http://textusa.blogspot.com/2012/01/debunking-urban-myths-unpublished-pj.html

Everything else, is NOT PJ Files.

You see, it’s important that this is very clear.

These, I repeat, are NOT missing. They just aren’t there. I hope by now, that you understand why they aren’t there and who deliberately left them out.

And, we know of these because they were mentioned somewhere else. How many others were left out that we don't know? And will we ever know?

What matters is that they’re NOT, or ever were, part of the PJ Files. They’re not missing, they were left out. They're NOT something the "PJ knew"... they're something that were kept from PJ's knowledge!

My guess is that each major agency involved has one. In Portugal, there's probably not that many. The significant difference in numbers is due to the fact that this implicates much more the British, than it does the Portuguese.

If they’re directly related with evidence pertaining the Maddie Affair, and were not shared with the ONLY legitimate and adequate authority to handle this process, shows us clearly that there was a deliberate intent in sabotaging any chances for the PJ to have any sort of success.

And to mind come the FSS documents, credit cards information,Maddie’s medical information, among others.

If they’re directly related with the consequences and implications that would supposedly result from public knowledge of facts, then it would a fact that those facts have absolutely nothing to do with the eventual abduction of a little girl, as per the official version of things, so they're not part of the investigation.

Whatever may these documents contain, call them what you may, but don’t call them “unpublished PJ Files”.

These “unpublished PJ Files” have often been used by many a BH’s as their way to explain the unexplainable and the unexplained, as well as the basis for planting clutter, which much is still taken as fact.

Last edited by Annabel on Tue 24 Jan - 7:14; edited 1 time in total
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 23 Jan - 9:28

Thanks Annabel.....The lady I travelled to Gatwickwith, living in Faro who turned out to be a friend of Mrs Fenn friend said, the Ocean Staff had called
out the McCanns from the Tapas Bar more than once because of children crying in 5a, so Gerry's "it felt like dining in your garden " was rubbish.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Mon 23 Jan - 9:36

Panda wrote:Thanks Annabel.....The lady I travelled to Gatwickwith, living in Faro who turned out to be a friend of Mrs Fenn friend said, the Ocean Staff had called
out the McCanns from the Tapas Bar more than once because of children crying in 5a, so Gerry's "it felt like dining in your garden " was rubbish.

That may be the reason why Mrs Fenns friend (forgot her name) said 'I'm not surprised' when Mrs Fenn called her the evening of the crying incident. I never understood that reaction.
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 23 Jan - 9:37

Well that particular tit-bit from Gerald was always arrant nonsense by any measure, so it's not surprising that the selfish and irresponsible behaviour of the holiday party (the Adults, that is) was clear for others to see in real time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 23 Jan - 10:08

Panda wrote:Thanks Annabel.....The lady I travelled to Gatwickwith, living in Faro who turned out to be a friend of Mrs Fenn friend said, the Ocean Staff had called

Good morning Panda, I also read on the internet that the McCanns were brought back on more than one occasion to see to their crying children. As I have said previously they were asked about these reports in their early interviews and they denied them. They said that their children were asleep by 7.30pm and they never woke up once they were asleep. Yet in an interview, that was televised on the 1st anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, Kate told the interviewer what Madeleine had told her as well as her husband, on the morning of the evening she disappeared. Kate also said that she told the Portuguese police what Madeleine told them, because she thought it was relevent to Madeleine's disappearance.

Also in an interview, shown around the time of the 4th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, Kate spoke about what Madeleine told them on the morning of the evening she disappeared. She also said what they thought Madeleine could have been talking about, which she had already said in other interviews. Only she added another scenario, which she hadn't mentioned before and that was, the evening before the evening that Madeleine and Sean supposedly cried for them and they never came, Amalie and Sean had woken up and cried and this is what Kate thought Madeleine could have been talking about.

I don't know if the story about Madeleine telling her mother what happened is true, but if it is true, there are two scenarios where the children have woken up and cried, which verifies the reports of the children crying.

It seems that the McCanns have forgotten what they said in their early interviews. In one of the McCanns first interviews back in 2007, Kate said she and her husband never physically searched for Madeleine, but in her book, she says she and her husband were the only ones out looking for her.

Surely Scotland Yard must be able to pick up on their lies, when as they conduct the reviews.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 23 Jan - 10:12

If there was nothing In The unpublished files, witheld for whatever reason, then WHY are the mccanns so eager to get hold off them....and dont say to see if there are any sightings left unchecked..I don't believe that and why would Leicester police Only give the mccanns snippets when they were forced to give them some files .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 23 Jan - 10:13

We know that some files are held back due to an ongoing, hopefully, future court case.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Mon 23 Jan - 10:15

Christine wrote:

That may be the reason why Mrs Fenns friend (forgot her name) said 'I'm not surprised' when Mrs Fenn called her the evening of the crying incident. I never understood that reaction.

Edna Glynn I think is her name. The 'I'm not surprised' comment was always a red flag to me. (i.e. the crying was nothing new)
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 23 Jan - 10:22

Christine wrote:

Morning Christine...yes, quite a coincidence that I should be sitting next to her on a coach travelling to Gatwick. This Lady also said the Portugese believed Madeleine was dead and her body thown from nearby cliffs into the sae, weighted down.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 23 Jan - 10:46

kathybelle wrote:

Good morning Panda, I also read on the internet that the McCanns were brought back on more than one occasion to see to their crying children. As I have said previously they were asked about these reports in their early interviews and they denied them. They said that their children were asleep by 7.30pm and they never woke up once they were asleep. Yet in an interview, that was televised on the 1st anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, Kate told the interviewer what Madeleine had told her as well as her husband, on the morning of the evening she disappeared. Kate also said that she told the Portuguese police what Madeleine told them, because she thought it was relevent to Madeleine's disappearance.

Also in an interview, shown around the time of the 4th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, Kate spoke about what Madeleine told them on the morning of the evening she disappeared. She also said what they thought Madeleine could have been talking about, which she had already said in other interviews. Only she added another scenario, which she hadn't mentioned before and that was, the evening before the evening that Madeleine and Sean supposedly cried for them and they never came, Amalie and Sean had woken up and cried and this is what Kate thought Madeleine could have been talking about.

I don't know if the story about Madeleine telling her mother what happened is true, but if it is true, there are two scenarios where the children have woken up and cried, which verifies the reports of the children crying.

It seems that the McCanns have forgotten what they said in their early interviews. In one of the McCanns first interviews back in 2007, Kate said she and her husband never physically searched for Madeleine, but in her book, she says she and her husband were the only ones out looking for her.

Surely Scotland Yard must be able to pick up on their lies, when as they conduct the reviews.

Morning Kathybelle....SY will be able to note the discrepancies , but I doubt theye will do anything.The McCanns must be laughing all the way to the#banks, loadsa money from Kate"s Bewk, no more money spent on searching for Madeleine and possibly a nice fat compensation if they win the case
againet Amaral, if it is going ahead of course.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 23 Jan - 10:50

ann_chovey wrote:
Christine wrote:

Edna Glynn I think is her name. The 'I'm not surprised' comment was always a red flag to me. (i.e. the crying was nothing new)

Morning ann_chovey,

Can you remember a post where it was said that Madeleine went missing one afternoon and was later found hiding in Bushes by one of the Tapas Group, David Payne was it.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Mon 23 Jan - 11:58

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23407950-madeleine-and-the-missing-hour-how-often-did-the-mccanns-check-on-their-children.do

In a further twist, locals now claim that Madeleine did not always settle well. One evening they allege she ran away into the paths between the apartments, hiding for half an hour when it was time for bed.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 23 Jan - 12:16

Annabel wrote:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23407950-madeleine-and-the-missing-hour-how-often-did-the-mccanns-check-on-their-children.do

In a further twist, locals now claim that Madeleine did not always settle well. One evening they allege she ran away into the paths between the apartments, hiding for half an hour when it was time for bed.

I am in awe of you Annabel and ann_chovey. Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 2 294124See, I do have quite a good memory but don"t know how to find stuff....mucho gracias.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Mon 23 Jan - 13:20

Panda wrote:
Annabel wrote:

I am in awe of you Annabel and ann_chovey. Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 2 294124See, I do have quite a good memory but don"t know how to find stuff....mucho gracias.

Hi Panda Whats the story/conspiracy with Mrs Fenn?  - Page 2 306321

there was another similar report, unavailable now, which stated neighbours heard KM calling 'Maddie' for 20 minutes or so as the child was hiding. No mention of Gerry's voice.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 23 Jan - 13:40

So much for Healy claiming she never used the diminutive name "Maddie" and preferred her given name to be used.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 23 Jan - 13:53

The End Is Nigh wrote:So much for Healy claiming she never used the diminutive name "Maddie" and preferred her given name to be used.

Just why would she lie about this?it must be for a good reason...i know liverpudlians & if they could shorten a name...they will
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next