Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Likely outcome of the review

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Likely outcome of the review

Post  Panda on Fri 30 Dec - 17:23

The End Is Nigh wrote:Ah, thanks P: As you may have noted I rarely if ever venture further than this one sub-Forum >> Too many other balls in the air and one spreads oneself thinly.

Very interesting, though ................ I really, really hope Amaral comes up trumps and SY are clean as the driven snow (Bit of metaphor mixing there, but the effects of lunchtime are still lurking!)

I enjoy the Politics and what"s going on with the Euro crisis and there is much to interest anyone on MM ,you ought to browse around when you are sober,
you would be surprised at the number of topics. I think MM is brilliant for catering to so many topics .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Likely outcome of the review

Post  gillyspot on Fri 30 Dec - 17:25

Panda wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Ah, thanks P: As you may have noted I rarely if ever venture further than this one sub-Forum >> Too many other balls in the air and one spreads oneself thinly.

Very interesting, though ................ I really, really hope Amaral comes up trumps and SY are clean as the driven snow (Bit of metaphor mixing there, but the effects of lunchtime are still lurking!)

I enjoy the Politics and what"s going on with the Euro crisis and there is much to interest anyone on MM ,you ought to browse around when you are sober,
you would be surprised at the number of topics. I think MM is brilliant for catering to so many topics .

Lol. Enjoying the Euro Crisis. Mer-Cozy wouldn't agree. LOL

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Likely outcome of the review

Post  Panda on Fri 30 Dec - 17:32

margaret wrote:The trouble is a crime has been committed and someone, or two or a few people are responsible for what happened to Madeleine.

I don't know of any policeman that would be willing to take a bung to keep it quiet, especially not now.

If the Met don't put an end to this case it will keep coming back just like Stephen Lawrence's case has.

HI Margaret, that"s the rub......the only crime so far established is that the McCanns neglected their children which carries a 1 year jail sentence. It
was allowed to lapse , presumably because of U.K. government interference . There is a sentence of up to 10 years for negligence causing harm which
is definitely the case but never implemented I suspect because the McCanns had Gordon Brown and the British Press twisted around their little fingers.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Likely outcome of the review

Post  Panda on Fri 30 Dec - 17:39

gillyspot wrote:
Panda wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Ah, thanks P: As you may have noted I rarely if ever venture further than this one sub-Forum >> Too many other balls in the air and one spreads oneself thinly.

Very interesting, though ................ I really, really hope Amaral comes up trumps and SY are clean as the driven snow (Bit of metaphor mixing there, but the effects of lunchtime are still lurking!)

I enjoy the Politics and what"s going on with the Euro crisis and there is much to interest anyone on MM ,you ought to browse around when you are sober,
you would be surprised at the number of topics. I think MM is brilliant for catering to so many topics .

Lol. Enjoying the Euro Crisis. Mer-Cozy wouldn't agree. LOL

Hi gillyspot......I didn"t mean I enjoy the suffering of the citizens of the Eurozone , nor Britain for that matter, but it IS interesting , listening to all the
Analysts and wondering what the eventual outcome will be.

Do me a favour, have a look at your spreadsheet and see if you can find the PJ"s Final Report. It has 4 theories, I posted two earlier but can"t remember
the other two. Ta

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Likely outcome of the review

Post  gillyspot on Fri 30 Dec - 17:44

As you say Panda. No wonder Gerry McCann was able to say "find the body and prove we killed her". There is a lot of evidence against them but not enough to go to court. The fact that there is absolutely no evidence of an abduction and there is evidence of McCann and T7 changing stories and obstructing the police, should mean something but doesn't seem to.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/world/move-to-seize-mums-diaries/story-e6frea8l-1111114410454


gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Likely outcome of the review

Post  Guest on Fri 30 Dec - 17:49

That's a clear and well written piece - thanks for putting it up.

One gets so confused and weary by all that has happened that it does good to go back to near the beginning and to recall the days when it all seemed so (relatively) simple and straightforward.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Likely outcome of the review

Post  Panda on Fri 30 Dec - 18:17

gillyspot wrote:As you say Panda. No wonder Gerry McCann was able to say "find the body and prove we killed her". There is a lot of evidence against them but not enough to go to court. The fact that there is absolutely no evidence of an abduction and there is evidence of McCann and T7 changing stories and obstructing the police, should mean something but doesn't seem to.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/world/move-to-seize-mums-diaries/story-e6frea8l-1111114410454


That"s a good Article gillyspot, thanks. I bet the McCanns are getting worried now and would be very surprised if they do not have to answer questions.
They didn"t in the Express case because the Express did not defend the case whereas Amaral is and may just have a smoking gun......I just hope the
case is open to the public so we can get an up to the minute report like we did last time.

Of course, now the McCanns have loadsa loadsa money they may withdraw their claim and pay Amaral , the Publisher and TV1 damages to avoid bad
publicity and the threat they might lose.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Likely outcome of the review

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Fri 30 Dec - 18:28

The End Is Nigh wrote:Great post, nospinnaker ............. but any credit due to the Met. should be shared with Amaral in good measure.

Ditto TEIN

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Likely outcome of the review

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Fri 30 Dec - 18:33

almostgothic wrote:It is in both the UK's and Portugal's interests to lance this boil once and for all.
Does either nation really want it to fester away for another five years?

More confusion? More frustration? More lies? More infuriating bandwagon jumping? More lawsuits flying all over the place? More persecution of those whose only 'crime' is to care and to question? More fingers cynically pointed at innocent people? More little blonde girls splashed all over newspapers? More kids being grabbed in the street? More banned books and online censorship?

If no-one in authority can see the wisdom of putting and end to all that, then the upper echelons of both countries can be officially declared BARKING.

Excellant summary AG, yes this should be passed on to both English and Portuguese authorities.

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Likely outcome of the review

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:37


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum