Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muratfans blog has been removed!!!!

4 posters

Go down

muratfans  blog has been removed!!!! Empty muratfans blog has been removed!!!!

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 1 Jan - 16:01

http://www.brenryanandco.blogspot.com/

about time i read someone is sueing him??????
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
muratfans  blog has been removed!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100muratfans  blog has been removed!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

muratfans  blog has been removed!!!! Empty Re: muratfans blog has been removed!!!!

Post  Guest Sun 1 Jan - 16:04

Good news indeed but no doubt he'll be back, the same as Bonnybraes was when her loathsome site was shut down. I haven't heard about Murat fan being sued though.

P.S. It could just be a temporary glitch?

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Sun 1 Jan - 16:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sentence added)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

muratfans  blog has been removed!!!! Empty Re: muratfans blog has been removed!!!!

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 1 Jan - 16:08

yes as a victim of his im glad yet another one of his nasty bullying blogs is shut down
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
muratfans  blog has been removed!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100muratfans  blog has been removed!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sun 1 Jan - 16:24

Warren @eddiesmellsarat is suing Muratfan - according to Warren anyway - seems Warren has now gone from twitter. I hope this isn't a long term thing for him :(
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 1 Jan - 16:25

gillyspot wrote:Warren @eddiesmellsarat is suing Muratfan - according to Warren anyway - seems Warren has now gone from twitter. I hope this isn't a long term thing for him :(

warren is still on fb muratfans  blog has been removed!!!! 25346 that blog was a nasty blog and im glad it no longer pollutinates the internet
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Jan - 17:02

gillyspot wrote:Warren @eddiesmellsarat is suing Muratfan - according to Warren anyway - seems Warren has now gone from twitter. I hope this isn't a long term thing for him :(

You beat me to it, Gilly. Muratfan put a picture of Warren on the blog along with some text implying that he was/is a paedophile and a pervert. Warren tweeted that this time Muratfan had gone too far and he (Warren) had consulted a lawyer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 1 Jan - 17:40

According to the w*nker himself on Twitter, he hasn't shut it down - merely changed his blog address.

I'm not a regular reader of his particular brand of steaming excrement, but I would hazard a guess that he's also used a little downtime to remove anything too dodgy given potential legal probs.
Hope the ones out there who need to have already got their screenshots.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Jan - 17:48

Yes, it is now watching the trolls dot blogspot dot com. (Santa must have brought him a mirror). Put the red all together as one word for the address. He says he's not bothered about Warren going to the police but if that is the case, why take it down and change the blog address? Muppet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Jan - 17:56

Iris wrote:Yes, it is now watching the trolls dot blogspot dot com. (Santa must have brought him a mirror). Put the red all together as one word for the address. He says he's not bothered about Warren going to the police but if that is the case, why take it down and change the blog address? Muppet.

Good grief!

I've just dipped into that blog and dipped rather rapidly right out again.

What hateful, judgemental stuff.

Edit: What on earth is an "Anti Madeleine McCann" ??

Also, considering the announcement that the blog is the work of more than one , err, person, they have a severe communal deficiency in the speling, grammer and punkchewation departments muratfans  blog has been removed!!!! 294124

Last edited by The End Is Nigh on Sun 1 Jan - 17:59; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Jan - 17:59

I hope you are now going to steep your eyes in Dettol. I am.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Jan - 18:01

Iris wrote:I hope you are now going to steep your eyes in Dettol. I am.

Theey feel as if they have been already - and not through reading that drivel muratfans  blog has been removed!!!! 956518
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Jan - 18:15

Sadly I was right in thinking that Murat fan had not crawled back under his stone! You'd think that the McCanns would disassociate themselves from hate-filled supporters like that but they don't. Who'd want to have the dregs of society on their side? I certainly wouldn't!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sun 1 Jan - 18:17

[quote="Not Born Yesterday"]Sadly I was right in thinking that Murat fan had not crawled back under his stone! You'd think that the McCanns would disassociate themselves from hate-filled supporters like that but they don't. Who'd want to have the dregs of society on their side? I certainly wouldn't![/quote]
How about - other dregs of society NBY?? muratfans  blog has been removed!!!! 23324
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Jan - 18:22

Yes they do say that birds of a feather flock together, don't they!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Jan - 18:31

Or that sh1t finds it's own level.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Jan - 18:42

Iris wrote:Or that sh1t finds it's own level.

The problem with that is that one man's sh1t is another man's fertiliser!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down