Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Getting Justice

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting Justice

Post  NoStone on Tue 3 Jan - 17:24


'.........This result shows that the police can do their job properly but only if they want to.' - Doreen Lawrence

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  Guest on Tue 3 Jan - 17:29

But surely the PJ did want to do their job properly?

Still do, I should think.

Perhaps the pressure not to complete the job came from elsewhere?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  NoStone on Tue 3 Jan - 17:31

The End Is Nigh wrote:But surely the PJ did want to do their job properly?

Still do, I should think.

Perhaps the pressure not to complete the job came from elsewhere?

...and what of the SY review TEIN??

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  Guest on Tue 3 Jan - 17:48

Ah yes ................ what indeed.

I hope it is sincere and independent of political (and any other) influence.

But I think Amaral is the key as it will be difficult for SY, for the PJ, for us, or for Investigative Journalists, to ignore anything he has to say in open Court during the Libel Case.

Hopefully, if SY haven't fully taken into account his conclusions hitherto, they'll be hard-pressed to avoid doing so after February.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  marxman on Tue 3 Jan - 18:44

The End Is Nigh wrote:Ah yes ................ what indeed.

I hope it is sincere and independent of political (and any other) influence.

But I think Amaral is the key as it will be difficult for SY, for the PJ, for us, or for Investigative Journalists, to ignore anything he has to say in open Court during the Libel Case.

Hopefully, if SY haven't fully taken into account his conclusions hitherto, they'll be hard-pressed to avoid doing so after February.



Hi TEIN, I am of the same opinion as your goodself, the SY team must be
under tremendous pressure to 'do a good job' and to restore public credibility
and respect for a police force which has had a lion's share of bad publicity
and public trust. This could be the tonic that may just do it. Well heres hoping.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  Loopdaloop on Tue 3 Jan - 18:57

Does anyone know the structure of this team and who in likelihood makes up the team and any possible political intelligence's
The met police have said in a freedom of information disclosure
http://www.met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/disclosure_2011/september/2011080000691.pdf that the person in charge is Commander Simon Foy

http://www.met.police.uk/scd/about/s_foy.htm
Specialist Crime
Commander Simon Foy

Name:
Commander Simon Foy
Position:
Head of Homicide and Serious Crime Command, Operation Sapphire and the Child Abuse Investigation Command

Key responsibilities:
Strategic responsibility for the investigation of homicides and rape and the activities of the Child abuse Investigation Teams .

and according to the MET Twitter feed he states that “We will be relentless in pursuit of those who have broken the law.”

Lets hope he is!

I just read the following from the internet

The Madeleine Foundation receives reply from the Madeleine McCann Scotland Yard Review Team

25
JUL
The Madeleine Foundation (TMF) have today had a formal reply from the Madeleine McCann Scotland Yard Review Team to their letter asking for clarification of their terms of reference – and asking specifically if they are prepared to look at evidence which does NOT support the abduction claim of the McCanns.

And it’s good news.
You can read TMF’s letter to Scotland Yard dated 11 July 2011 here:

http://bit.ly/nAJYow

and Scotland Yard’s reply from Detective Chief Inspector Redwood here:

http://tinyurl.com/3f7pbj9

The crucial bits of the letter are the statements quoted below:

“The investigative review will encompass ALL INVESTIGATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN CONDUCTED…”

and “Please BY ALL MEANS forward ‘evidence’ which you believe will assist this process…”

and

“Any material submitted will be subject to assessment and review”.

In the light of those comments TMF would suggest that ANYONE who considers they have evidence of any kind, even circumstantial evidence, that Madeleine McCann was NOT abducted, then they should write to DCI Andy Redwood at:

SCD1
Homicide and Serious Crime Command
Room 3.30
1st Floor
Belgravia Police Station
202-206 Buckingham Palace Road
LONDON
SW1W 9SX

Please be specific about what your evidence is, give sources if you can, suggest possible new lines of enquiry if possible, and make sure any letters are polite, courteous and to the point.

Perhaps we should finalise some of our concerns raised through threads in this forum and send them off!

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  LJC on Tue 3 Jan - 19:12

Loopdaloop wrote:Does anyone know the structure of this team and who in likelihood makes up the team and any possible political intelligence's
The met police have said in a freedom of information disclosure
http://www.met.police.uk/foi/pdfs/disclosure_2011/september/2011080000691.pdf that the person in charge is Commander Simon Foy

http://www.met.police.uk/scd/about/s_foy.htm
Specialist Crime
Commander Simon Foy

Name:
Commander Simon Foy
Position:
Head of Homicide and Serious Crime Command, Operation Sapphire and the Child Abuse Investigation Command

Key responsibilities:
Strategic responsibility for the investigation of homicides and rape and the activities of the Child abuse Investigation Teams .

and according to the MET Twitter feed he states that “We will be relentless in pursuit of those who have broken the law.”

Lets hope he is!

I just read the following from the internet

The Madeleine Foundation receives reply from the Madeleine McCann Scotland Yard Review Team

25
JUL
The Madeleine Foundation (TMF) have today had a formal reply from the Madeleine McCann Scotland Yard Review Team to their letter asking for clarification of their terms of reference – and asking specifically if they are prepared to look at evidence which does NOT support the abduction claim of the McCanns.

And it’s good news.
You can read TMF’s letter to Scotland Yard dated 11 July 2011 here:

http://bit.ly/nAJYow

and Scotland Yard’s reply from Detective Chief Inspector Redwood here:

http://tinyurl.com/3f7pbj9

The crucial bits of the letter are the statements quoted below:

“The investigative review will encompass ALL INVESTIGATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN CONDUCTED…”

and “Please BY ALL MEANS forward ‘evidence’ which you believe will assist this process…”

and

“Any material submitted will be subject to assessment and review”.

In the light of those comments TMF would suggest that ANYONE who considers they have evidence of any kind, even circumstantial evidence, that Madeleine McCann was NOT abducted, then they should write to DCI Andy Redwood at:

SCD1
Homicide and Serious Crime Command
Room 3.30
1st Floor
Belgravia Police Station
202-206 Buckingham Palace Road
LONDON
SW1W 9SX

Please be specific about what your evidence is, give sources if you can, suggest possible new lines of enquiry if possible, and make sure any letters are polite, courteous and to the point.

Perhaps we should finalise some of our concerns raised through threads in this forum and send them off!

Concerns do not amount to evidence however. Nevertheless, despite the police asking for evidence to be submitted, there would be nothing wrong with submitting concerns.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  LJC on Tue 3 Jan - 19:15

Surely this is GA's chance to submit his evidence to SY? Surely SY will speak to GA? Does anyone know whether either of these scenarios has occurred yet?

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  amber on Tue 3 Jan - 20:04

I would think GA has very little faith in the British Police, I mean didn't the British Police say they thought the parents were in on it and then what happened they suddenly stepped back and it was all bowing and scrapping to them when they scarpered back to Rothley.
I would hope he is holding his cards very close to his heart and will only speak when he is a court of law and it is too late to shut him up.
I hope he is being very careful as it gets nearer to the court case I wouldn't want any accidents, I dont trust anyone connected to the British Police, press or government

amber
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 80
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  kitti on Tue 3 Jan - 21:36

Did KM say in her book that she wants himself to 'disappear'!


His poor dog got the warning earlier on.....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  Loopdaloop on Wed 4 Jan - 4:05

NoStone wrote:
'.........This result shows that the police can do their job properly but only if they want to.' - Doreen Lawrence

According to this article in the mail they thought they were taking a big risk.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2081934/A-glorious-day-justice-How-Mails-page-little-bit-history.html
They evidently did well with that headline. Perhaps they or other newspapers might like to take a similar risk about the mccanns?


Our crime reporters, who had spent months investigating the case and had a huge dossier on the suspects, were absolutely convinced of their guilt.

I'd love to know what their crime reports dossier says about the mccanns and some honest thoughts (Even if they are anonymous!)

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  jinvta on Wed 4 Jan - 5:06

I would like to know why Scotland Yard has not demanded a reconstruction. In fact, I don't believe that they should have spent any money on the review until a thorough and proper reconstruction was done. Amaral claims that a reconstruction would be able to prove what happened to Madeleiene, so one absolutely needs to be done. Surely the McCanns and their pals could not refuse SY, whom they claim to have been fully cooperating with.

jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  NoStone on Wed 4 Jan - 7:35

jinvta wrote:I would like to know why Scotland Yard has not demanded a reconstruction. In fact, I don't believe that they should have spent any money on the review until a thorough and proper reconstruction was done. Amaral claims that a reconstruction would be able to prove what happened to Madeleiene, so one absolutely needs to be done. Surely the McCanns and their pals could not refuse SY, whom they claim to have been fully cooperating with.

If thhe mc's are true to form Jinvta - they fully co-operate with anyone that supports their claim - but slag them off and struggle to keep away from anyone that doesn't!

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  NoStone on Wed 4 Jan - 8:05

Loopdaloop wrote:
NoStone wrote:
'.........This result shows that the police can do their job properly but only if they want to.' - Doreen Lawrence

According to this article in the mail they thought they were taking a big risk.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2081934/A-glorious-day-justice-How-Mails-page-little-bit-history.html
They evidently did well with that headline. Perhaps they or other newspapers might like to take a similar risk about the mccanns?


Our crime reporters, who had spent months investigating the case and had a huge dossier on the suspects, were absolutely convinced of their guilt.

I'd love to know what their crime reports dossier says about the mccanns and some honest thoughts (Even if they are anonymous!)

I like this quote from the comments on that article - "All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men (and women) to do nothing"

Come on everybody - lets secure justice for Madeleine McCann!

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  kitti on Wed 4 Jan - 9:35

The quote from mr amaral when the mccanns left Portugal in september.....'it was the british police who decided on the death off the child but when the mccanns left for leicester they changed their minds and decided it was an abduction'....dont hold out much hope the met will deviate from that.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  pennylane on Wed 4 Jan - 10:23

kitti wrote:The quote from mr amaral when the mccanns left Portugal in september.....'it was the british police who decided on the death off the child but when the mccanns left for leicester they changed their minds and decided it was an abduction'....dont hold out much hope the met will deviate from that.

Morning kitti,

Only something incriminating that comes out of left field, and cannot be buried or hidden by those heavies assisting this heinous pair, will bring the gruesome twosome's house of cards tumbling down. Since the Home Office has its greasy paws all over this Review, I feel pessimistic of the outcome, and feel the parameters will be stringently laid out and adhered to. However, one thing's for certain, no matter how many times the Met use the word 'abducted,' the stench of the Review will forever reek to high heaven if it doesn't investigate the McCanns dodgy story and conclude something is very rancid and rotten at the core of it!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  platinum on Wed 4 Jan - 21:26

kitti wrote:Did KM say in her book that she wants himself to 'disappear'!


His poor dog got the warning earlier on.....

Do you really think the McCanns had his dog killed?

platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 224
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  Guest on Wed 4 Jan - 21:36

platinum wrote:
kitti wrote:Did KM say in her book that she wants himself to 'disappear'!


His poor dog got the warning earlier on.....

Do you really think the McCanns had his dog killed?

That's the first I've heard of this - doesn't sound very nice. Are you suggesting it happened?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  platinum on Wed 4 Jan - 21:42

The End Is Nigh wrote:
platinum wrote:
kitti wrote:Did KM say in her book that she wants himself to 'disappear'!


His poor dog got the warning earlier on.....

Do you really think the McCanns had his dog killed?

That's the first I've heard of this - doesn't sound very nice. Are you suggesting it happened?

Well I do remember his dog was killed and his wife asked him to come home one day to deal with it but I've never heard of the McCanns being involved in it and wondered whether thats what Kitti was suggesting.

platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 224
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  Guest on Wed 4 Jan - 21:50

Ah, I see. I interpreted it as being you who were mooting it.

So easy to get confused.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  platinum on Thu 5 Jan - 13:03

I have now found out when Goncalo Amarals daughters dog was killed.

On May 10th, the crisis unit’s meeting goes on until 2′oclock in the morning.

I receive a phone call from Sofia, who insists on my going home: our Shitzu dog is dead. She found it that morning, lifeless on the ground, with a head injury. She did everything to make sure the girls did not see it, but she didn’t have the courage to remove him. When I arrive, everyone is already in bed. I place the Shitzu in a plastic bag, not sure about where I am going to be able to bury him. The ground is hard here. it’s not easy to dig a hole and I hardly have the time for it. I decide to drop his remains into a bin. The animal is small, but he seems to weigh more than usual. I use my car to take her. As I am getting rid of it, I realise just how easy it is to hide a body – and how difficult it is to bury….When I get back, I discuss it with Sofia: she is afraid. She asks me to abandon the investigation and to worry about our daughters rather than other people’s. For her, the dog’s death is a bad omen. I reply that she is unfair, that her fears are irrational. Justice must be done for Madeleine, as for all other children and adults. It’s my duty as a police officer: to seek the truth so that justice may be done.

I think its stretching things a bit to say the McCanns might have been involved in the killing of his daughters dog just a week after their daughter went missing. There was the much more long standing Cipriano investigation in which he was involved as well and he was made arguido in that case just the week before. I wonder why Sofia didn't think it might be that case.

platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 224
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Thu 5 Jan - 13:26

I certainly agree Platinum. This was far too early for the McCanns to be getting revenge on anyone who dared to challenge them.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  Guest on Thu 5 Jan - 13:38

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I certainly agree Platinum. This was far too early for the McCanns to be getting revenge on anyone who dared to challenge them.

But not too early for Meturdo 3 and the Madeiran nutter. Certainly Dr Amaral himself seemed to think it was a warning of some sort. He had two dogs, a big one and a puppy, and it was the puppy that was killed (it was almost decapitated).

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  platinum on Thu 5 Jan - 13:44

Iris wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I certainly agree Platinum. This was far too early for the McCanns to be getting revenge on anyone who dared to challenge them.

But not too early for Meturdo 3 and the Madeiran nutter. Certainly Dr Amaral himself seemed to think it was a warning of some sort. He had two dogs, a big one and a puppy, and it was the puppy that was killed (it was almost decapitated).

Are you saying Metodo 3 (I don't like the game of inserting dirty words for names) were employed by the McCanns less than seven days after Madeleine went missing? Really? And were they instructed by someone to kill a dog by that stage? Really? And was Correia involved within a week? Really?

platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 224
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  Guest on Thu 5 Jan - 13:46

platinum wrote:
Iris wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I certainly agree Platinum. This was far too early for the McCanns to be getting revenge on anyone who dared to challenge them.

But not too early for Meturdo 3 and the Madeiran nutter. Certainly Dr Amaral himself seemed to think it was a warning of some sort. He had two dogs, a big one and a puppy, and it was the puppy that was killed (it was almost decapitated).

Are you saying Metodo 3 (I don't like the game of inserting dirty words for names) were employed by the McCanns less than seven days after Madeleine went missing? Really? And were they instructed by someone to kill a dog by that stage? Really? And was Correia involved within a week? Really?

How much are the McTeam paying you, Sans Souci? Really?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Getting Justice

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:08


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum