Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was there serious police failings

+18
gillyspot
Forensicist
AnnaEsse
LJC
flower
ELI
platinum
cass
matthew
chrissie
nospinnaker
HiDeHo
duncanmac
kitti
jejune
malena stool
MaryB
Lioned
22 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Was there serious police failings - Page 5 Empty Re: Was there serious police failings

Post  margaret Fri 6 Jan - 12:51

platinum wrote:
Just a shame the legal system did not agree with you. The Prosecutor was clear that there was no indication of abandonment or indeed of any crime by the McCanns.

What a load of bull. When the case was shelved there was amongst ohters, the assumption the parents could have been involved.

And what to make of the Assistant Chief Constable of Leicestershire Police who wrote about the Mcs: “While one or both of them may be innocent, there is no clear evidence that eliminates them from involvement in Madeleine’s disappearance”.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Was there serious police failings - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Was there serious police failings - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Was there serious police failings - Page 5 Empty Re: Was there serious police failings

Post  Guest Fri 6 Jan - 14:32

platinum wrote:
Iris wrote:
platinum wrote:
Iris wrote:
platinum wrote:

You seem to forget that Goncalo Amaral tells us that they PJ themselves decided not to do a reconstruction when it mattered most of all. Just after the disappearance. They didn't want to spoil people's holidays and didn't want to close air space were reasons given.

As for the later reconstruction a year later then if you had tried to drag people by the hair you would have got yourself arrested in this country. There is no way you can force people to go abroad. The friends followed the legal advice from lawyers and UK police not to go back. Most people would do what their lawyers and the UK police advise them. I know I would take legal advice very seriously. Perhaps you would just ignore it.

Just like publicising my daughter's eye defect, against advice, as a good marketing ploy. Ghouls.

ETA I have not forgotton ANYTHING, and you can suppose about me whatever you like, doesn't make it true. I suppose you'll be trying to contact me to offer me "legal advice" now.

No legal advice from me. I am not a lawyer. But when I employ lawyers or get advised by UK cops to do something I tend to take that advice. Clearly you don't.

And its funny you seem to be avoiding the most important reconstruction which the PJ refused to do because it might damage a few holidays for people. Funny that.

How the hell would you know that? Have you been hacking my lawyers' emails or something? You know nothing about me at all, so you have no right to make such a statement. And I will tell you something else, I am not one of the Tapas 9 or any of the McCann's "friends", so why would I need to "avoid" a reconstruction?

I know it from your claims that the Tapas group should have ignored their lawyers advice. If you think they should do that you would probably do it yourself.

As for YOU avoiding a reconstruction. I never suggested you need to. You are avoiding in your posts any mention of the reconstruction that the PJ decided was too much hassle because it would interfere with other holidaymakers and would need airspace closed. Nobody thinks you are part of the Tapas group. That would be crazy.

Your assumptions about my behaviour are not relevant here.

And yes, you did. You said I was avoiding a reconstruction. Are you suggesting that I am somehow involved in Madeleine McCann's disappearance? If anything, it's you who is the crazy one here.

And BTW, what makes you think that the McCanns or the Tapas don't post on forums?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5