Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Trials and Tribulations.../Thepottingshedder

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Trials and Tribulations.../Thepottingshedder

Post  NoStone on Thu 5 Jan - 17:51

>

Kate is a former practising GP and former arguida and negligent mother - did she resign/retire or get fired from these roles and did she have a party or 3??? Just wondering ----????

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 5 Jan - 17:56

Parties notwithstanding, the fact remains that even after more than four years, the truth behind the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has not been revealed.

It is also fact that there is no evidence that an Abduction took place, much as this hypothesis (unproven, to any degree) is propounded in some quarters.

There is also doubt over when she disappeared, whether or not talk of abandonment has any validity and even over why a group of people close to the case actually were in Praia de Luz at that time.

Just a reminder.

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret on Thu 5 Jan - 18:13

platinum wrote:
If GA had used the defence that he was ignorant it is no defence at all is what I actually said. As a senior police officer it is his duty to check and take responsibility. I would hope that an honourable officer who realised that he had lied to the court would simply admit it and resign were it to be over a case lies about torture. Clearly that didn't happen here. So maybe that wasn't his defence.

There is nothing to indicate this was a technicality at all. Can you provide anything to suggest that other than some kind of suppostition? If you haven't then I would hope we both agree that the court ruling was valid and the sentence proportionate to his the lies he told.

And if he wasn't there at the time this 'torture' took place but had to rely on what he was told by junior officers who were lying why does that sully Amarals name? He stood by his officers who were lying and being in the position of superiority he had to take the blame.

It's all academic anyway. You do know about ALL the court cases in February don't you?

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 5 Jan - 18:52

platinum wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:
platinum wrote: ............... They probably would be less inclined to believe other things he had to say as well.

Some might.

Fortunately not everyone.

Well believing perjurers automatically might be your cup of tea. It isn't mine I'm afraid. Just the other side of the story of course.

And his perjury certainly does make him look very unprofessional and very much lacking in integrity to many.

Just like a doctor, for example, leaving a toddler alone in a foreign apartment while she got into her mates down the pub.

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum on Thu 5 Jan - 21:06

margaret wrote:
platinum wrote:
If GA had used the defence that he was ignorant it is no defence at all is what I actually said. As a senior police officer it is his duty to check and take responsibility. I would hope that an honourable officer who realised that he had lied to the court would simply admit it and resign were it to be over a case lies about torture. Clearly that didn't happen here. So maybe that wasn't his defence.

There is nothing to indicate this was a technicality at all. Can you provide anything to suggest that other than some kind of suppostition? If you haven't then I would hope we both agree that the court ruling was valid and the sentence proportionate to his the lies he told.

And if he wasn't there at the time this 'torture' took place but had to rely on what he was told by junior officers who were lying why does that sully Amarals name? He stood by his officers who were lying and being in the position of superiority he had to take the blame.

It's all academic anyway. You do know about ALL the court cases in February don't you?

Yes they are in the future. At the moment the only fact is that the one trial that has been fully concluded found GA guilty of perjury. No technicalities. No covering for others. A suspended prison sentence for his own lies.

platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 224
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 5 Jan - 21:13

platinum wrote:
margaret wrote:
platinum wrote:

Yes they are in the future. At the moment the only fact is that the one trial that has been fully concluded found GA guilty of perjury. No technicalities. No covering for others. A suspended prison sentence for his own lies.

Well, I hope no court gives out sentences for someone else's lies!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum on Thu 5 Jan - 22:08

AnnaEsse wrote:
platinum wrote:
margaret wrote:
platinum wrote:

I also hope the same but that is apparently what some posters are suggesting happened in this case. Takes all sorts though doesn't it.

platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 5 Jan - 22:10

platinum wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
platinum wrote:
margaret wrote:
platinum wrote:

I also hope the same but that is apparently what some posters are suggesting happened in this case. Takes all sorts though doesn't it.

I was actually pointing out that 'own,' was superfluous!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot on Thu 5 Jan - 22:19

platinum wrote:
margaret wrote:
platinum wrote:

I note the words "fully concluded" - Does that mean you think Amaral may win his libel trial against the McCanns(as has had the book injunction overturned twice) and also against Marcos Aragão Correia (Cipriano's lawyer). If so I agree wholeheartedly.

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 5 Jan - 22:22

And, of course, the Court cannot and will not take into account Amaral's conviction for Perjury.

(Unlike those narrow minded and prejudiced people, who are apparently totally nameless, who simply cannot believe a word he says because of one incident at one time)

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum on Thu 5 Jan - 22:23

AnnaEsse wrote:
platinum wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
platinum wrote:
margaret wrote:

I was actually pointing out that 'own,' was superfluous!
And I was pointing out the fact that some people do think the PT courts give out sentences for other people's lies. Only a seriously flawed court system would do that I am sure.

platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum on Thu 5 Jan - 22:26

gillyspot wrote:
platinum wrote:
margaret wrote:
platinum wrote:

I note the words "fully concluded" - Does that mean you think Amaral may win his libel trial against the McCanns(as has had the book injunction overturned twice) and also against Marcos Aragão Correia (Cipriano's lawyer). If so I agree wholeheartedly.

Like everybody else here I am not aware of all the facts and arguments which will be used in February. I think either side could win the case. I will be willing to accept the judges verdict (which will probably go to appeal). I wonder if everybody else will?

platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum on Thu 5 Jan - 22:29

The End Is Nigh wrote:And, of course, the Court cannot and will not take into account Amaral's conviction for Perjury.

(Unlike those narrow minded and prejudiced people, who are apparently totally nameless, who simply cannot believe a word he says because of one incident at one time)

You mean like the narrow minded and prejudiced people who cannot accept the fact that the PT legal system dismissed the abandonment? Or those who cannot accept that the McCanns have never even been charged with any crime and therefore are not actually guilty of any crime?

platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 5 Jan - 22:31

platinum wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:And, of course, the Court cannot and will not take into account Amaral's conviction for Perjury.

You mean like the narrow minded and prejudiced people who cannot accept the fact that the PT legal system dismissed the abandonment? Or those who cannot accept that the McCanns have never even been charged with any crime and therefore are not actually guilty of any crime?

Didn't the report include the possibility of 'neglectful homicide.'? What do you think that means?

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 5 Jan - 22:31

@platinum: Those are your words, not mine. Not sure what the relevance is to the Topic?

Also not clear why you keep mentioning the McCanns (by which I think you mean Kate Healy and Gerry McCann) - oh, and I believe you mentioned Robert Murat as well in another Thread. Not sure why.

Are you in some subliminal way suggesting you think they actually do have a nefarious role in events? I've never been discourteous to Kate Healy by calling her McCann as I believe she chooses to be known as Healy.

Last edited by The End Is Nigh on Thu 5 Jan - 22:35; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot on Thu 5 Jan - 22:35

But in the UK a mother left her teenage son in charge of her 3 yr old toddler for 30 minutes - and she got a police caution? can you square that with the McCanns' being blameless - whether convicted or not?

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist on Thu 5 Jan - 23:00

platinum wrote:
marxman wrote:Correct me if i'm wrong but was GA's 'purgery' conviction
based on a legal technicality?
Did he give evidence which supported what was reported to
him by his subordinates without verifying same?
If this was the case, and he believed and trusted the testimony
of his subordinates, and he reported such to a court whilst
believing it to be the actual truth, then is this purgery?
Is it more to do with his lack of verification, thereby undermining
his subordinates as co-ordinator that is at the heart of this
charge?
Thankyou in advance.

Yes it is perjury because the court found him guilty of that perjury and sentenced him to a suspended prison term of 18 months. A higher court later confirmed that he was a perjurer and upheld the sentence.

KM perjured herself at the Leveson sideshow. Said baldly and quite openly that there were no bodily fluids in the Scenic!

LOL.

So what were the FSS doing DNA on then?

From Dr Martin Roberts:

"If there's one thing worse than lying, Ms Hudson, it is lying under oath.

Kate McCann (to Lord Justice Leveson, referring to press claims of 'body fluids' found in the wheel well of a vehicle hired by the McCanns after Madeleine's alleged abduction): "There were no body fluids."

A Low Copy Number DNA Test on samples derived from this same hire car, at the locus indicated by the CSI dog deployed, was conducted by the FSS at their Birmingham laboratory and the results reported to Stuart Prior of Leicestershire Constabulary by John Lowe of the FSS:

"An incomplete DNA result was obtained from cellular material on the swab 3a. The swab contained very little information and showed low level indications of DNA from more than one person. However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann. LCN DNA profiling is highly sensitive it is not possible to attribute this DNA profile to a particular body fluid." (italics mine)

"There is no evidence to support the view that Madeline MCCann contributed DNA to the swab 3B.

"A complex LCN DNA result which appeared to have originated from at least three people was obtained from cellular material recovered from the luggage compartment section 286C 2007 CRL10 (2) area"

The CSI dog in question is trained specifically to indicate the presence of human blood in the tiniest of amounts. Blood is unquestionably a 'body fluid.'

To categorically assert, under oath in this instance, that 'there were no body fluids,' is not merely to lie. It is an act of perjury."

Kate McCann (to Lord Justice Leveson, referring to press claims of 'body fluids' found in the wheel well of a vehicle hired by the McCanns after Madeleine's alleged abduction): "There were no body fluids."

The pair of them have told so many porkies they should own a pig farm. Including the 7, plus Clarrie, plus all of Team McCann Ltd, I could probably document over 1000 blatant LIES.

The only people I have seen behave with any intergrity are Goncalo Amaral, Tony Bennet, John Stalker, and a select few others.

Didn't Jim Gamble and the Police federation award Gerry with a MEDAL???

Last edited by Forensicist on Thu 5 Jan - 23:13; edited 2 times in total

Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 115
Warning :
50 / 10050 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned on Thu 5 Jan - 23:08

platinum wrote:

It is erroneous to state that as a fact,there are many criminals who remain uncharged as we have seen with the Stephen Lawrence murder.
The prosecutor determined there was insufficient evidence at that time to bring a successful prosecution,that is all.That situation may well change in due course.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist on Thu 5 Jan - 23:10

platinum wrote:

Blatant perjury at the Leveson sideshow (under oath) - lots of nervous coughing from all the silks, yet Leveson let the fragrant Ms Healy off completely.

What's going on here? Bias?

I think so.

From Dr Martin Roberts: (yesterday)

So, unless Kate exploited her 'window of opportunity' between 11.30 and 12.00 in order to wash Madeleine's pyjama top (which could not possibly have been 'dry by the afternoon'), she could not have washed it until the evening (according to her own verification of events). And whilst this interpretation would sit more conveniently with her later description of proceedings (in 'Madeleine') it must, at the same time, suggest that Madeleine was put to bed in wet pyjamas! ('They arrived at the apartment at around 5:40 p.m .... At the apartment they both bathed the children. After the children's bath .... she put pyjamas and nappies on the twins, and gave them each a glass of milk and biscuits.').

Perhaps that accounts for Kate's earlier apparent reluctance to describe exactly how they dressed Madeleine for bed after her bath.

A liquid post-script

'It is believed the entire Portuguese case rests on DNA evidence from body fluids which allegedly suggests that Madeleine's corpse was carried in the boot of the McCanns' hired Renault Scenic. (The Daily Mirror,19.9.2007)

'But the McCanns say the fluids probably came from Madeleine's unwashed pyjamas and sandals which were carried in the boot when the family was moving apartments.'

(These are the very fluids Kate McCann told the Leveson Inquiry did not exist).

Last edited by Forensicist on Fri 6 Jan - 1:14; edited 2 times in total

Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :
50 / 10050 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist on Thu 5 Jan - 23:37

[quote="platinum"]
Claudia79 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
platinum wrote:
I suggest you look at the way police who have perjured themselves are looked on in general. It usually means instant dismissal from the force here. But of course Amaral had resigned before he was convicted. Interesting.

No I can't quote them as many are friends and colleagues (some serving police officers in this country too) but I am sure you will take that as meaning that I am lying. Thats your prerogative. However I am not a convicted liar like Amaral it would just be your opinion.

I would ask also whether you truly believe that a police officer convicted and sentenced to a suspended prison term for perjury i the course of his duties is truly an honourable man who retains integrity and has behaved professionally. I would be interested in your answer.

You certainly are a liar. GA did not resign. He retired.
Oh is there such a difference? Resigning just means handing in your notice whether it is for early retirement, ill health or anything else. I am not a liar whereas Amaral is clearly a convicted liar in the course of his duties and in my book that means he is unprofessional and lacking in integrity.

Yes, there is a difference and you know it. And you and I both know why you chose 'resigned' instead of the truth 'retired'. And yes, you're still a liar (and a manipulator) in my book. And we can all see it, Platinum. We're just giving you rope. Got it?

There is no lie at all in that phrase. I chose the word "resign" which encompasses early retirement, ill health and many other possibilities. No lie at all. You can give me as much rope as you like but the fact is I am not lying.

And I repeat what kind of early retirement was it?

"When Gonçalo went out of the PJ door there was no one saying goodbye to him. No director. No one. After a life dedicated to the PJ, it was what most got him down," says Sofia.

He took a haircut of one third of his pension, had he remained with the PJ to the end. It certainly caused him and his wife financial problems, but it freed him to write his book. All the proceeds of which, the vengeful and spiteful McCanns wish to rob him of (now THERE'S a surprise!) - coincidentally the exact amount they are claiming in damages (1.2m) is the exact amount GM earned in royalties.

Funny, that.

But you knew all this, so why even ask?

Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :
50 / 10050 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist on Thu 5 Jan - 23:58

platinum wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
platinum wrote:

There is no lie at all in that phrase. I chose the word "resign" which encompasses early retirement, ill health and many other possibilities. No lie at all. You can give me as much rope as you like but the fact is I am not lying.

And I repeat what kind of early retirement was it?

You can scream and kick as much as you like. My opinion on you (a liar) is still the same. The support GA needed after leaving the PJ was very clear in the trial that took place (which clearly annoyed Gerry). And I sense you will be able to witness it again soon. Call it a hunch. Now go on. I'll go back to my favourite role: watching.

Screaming? Kicking?
You must need glasses because there is none of that from me.

And while you seem to suggest GA needed support after leaving the PJ it does seem odd to me that Sofia tells us on his final day there he got precisely zero support from them. Very odd.

Court, 'old friend'. Court.
Ciao!
Still odd that Sofia tells us that none of his colleagues supported him on his final day before when he retired. Very odd that. When people I've known have taken early retirement there has always been a party or something.

Platinum says - on his final day there he got precisely zero support from them. Very odd

No, not very odd at all. Those PJ are not stupid, they saw what happened to GA, and they were all afraid they would be next.

As we all know, Gordon Brown was the instigator, and he was told that GA was off the case 2 hours before GA!

Message to readers of this site, from Gonçalo Amaral - 22 April 2008

As you can understand, I can't do any comment about the investigation on the "McCann Case"... (I have omitted the next part, in the interests of privacy and it did not in any way compromise the judicial secrecy laws)

Looking towards my freedom of speech, I asked for my retirement last month. All the insults, false accusations and lie's from the past year are now being brought to court from my lawyers (the very last one is from Daily Mail, yesterday).

I would like to say thank you to the thousands of persons that every day, for the last year, are supporting me all over the world. I would like to answer all the phone calls, emails and letters, but is not possible...there are so many! As you can imagine, most of the days are not that easy, and these messages have been a great support not only for me, but also for my family. Once again, thank you all!

Did Gonçalo Amaral do well in applying for early retirement from the PJ?

Gonçalo had no alternative. To defend his dignity and to speak openly he had to leave the PJ.
But I can say that it is a bitter retirement. He is accustomed to saying that the Maddie case was interrupted, so was his career. He would have been a policeman until his death. Inside he will always be a policeman...

Conversation among policemen... ASFIC-PJ Blog (union of the PJ)

Thursday, July 3, 2008
Thanks to Astro for translation

When, in late 1983 (it's been some 25 years) me and a few other colleagues, after finishing the training at the School, we were placed in the Training Group which operated at the then called SCITE/CICD, at the end of the Rua Conde de Redondo.

There, we met a group of police investigators whose characteristics, both individually and as a group, and the way they worked, led us (at least most of us) to want to be placed there permanently.

In fact, the motivation and the dedication to service, the enthusiasm and the joy with which they carried out their functions, the competence and the professionalism that they demonstrated, were for us, recent trainees from the Barro School, the certainty that the profession that we were just starting translated into an activity filled with achievement and into a magnificent career with a radiant future.

Many of those colleagues were more or less our age, not much older than us, from the immediately preceding training course, and therefore, had just completed their internship.

Among them was Gonçalo Amaral. Maybe with more abundant hair than now, and eventually a little lighter. The rest of him was just the same. Back then already, we were surprised by his commitment to the profession, the competence that he displayed, the assurance with which he worked, the courage with which he went everywhere and faced any situation and any adversary. In the same way, the good mood with which he faced setbacks and adversities of the function, as well as the tolerance with which he faced the sometimes irreverent jokes by one or another colleague (and I should say so, as conscience accuses me of having been such, not only a few times), were notorious.

Later on, Gonçalo would go to work in Faro and in Ponta Delgada. Always with the personal availability and the professional capacity that are his characteristic. And in all of the countless areas that are nowadays included in the work of a Polícia Judiciária investigator. Investigating homicides or collecting information about organised crime networks. Analysing documentation that concerned complex financial movements or capturing dangerous individuals. Without eschewing difficulties or losing heart when faced with setbacks. Showing his face and taking on the fight. Always.

Back in Lisbon, and in the fight against drugs trafficking, Gonçalo was nominated, still as an Agent, to head a Investigation Squad at the DCITE. Anyone who was with that department at that time, will remember that the results that were achieved by that Squad, under the charismatic leadership of Gonçalo Amaral, soon surpassed the average statistics. The numbers that were achieved by him and his men, both in terms of arrested individuals, and of narcotics or possessions and valuables that were apprehended, or even of condemnations in court, marked an epoch at the DCITE and set an example.

I know. I remember it well. I was there.

He would accumulate the leadership of the Squad with the role of a University student. And his characteristic form of direction, always direct and frontal, in a style of permanent and fully assumed leadership, always present and always available, did not refrain him from, as swiftly as permitted, achieving a degree in Law. Despite his earlier training in Engineering.

We met again at the training to become Subinspectors. Once more, Gonçalo showed his remarkable work capacity, as he completed that training, intensive and demanding, in accumulation with the leadership of the Investigation Squad. Once more, his significant studying ability was patent, as he finished the training top of his class of 99 colleagues.

He would, later on and as a natural and logical consequence of his professional career and his life, apply to become a Criminal Investigation Coordinator, and as expected, he was promoted to that functional category soon afterwards.

Then...

Well, approximately one year ago, we all watched, stupefied, a sort of spectacle that had until then been unheard of, among us. Like in the witch hunts of the past, a certain media (mainly English, but unfortunately not only that) destroyed a Man from the Portuguese Polícia Judiciária in public. A high-ranking Criminal Investigation career official. A colleague and a friend to so many of us. A character assassination like no other employee of this House had ever been a victim of, before. And why?

Because, as had always been his hallmark, Dr. Gonçalo Amaral, a Polícia Judiciária Criminal Investigation Coordinator, went to fight, committed himself, faced, bravely and decidedly, the difficulties and the setbacks of a service case that is extremely complex and whose outlines are still undefined, and may remain so forever.

Maybe for the first time in the Polícia Judiciária's History, an investigator is exposed in public and his private life is rummaged. Merely because he was investigating a certain suspicious case. Because he was working. Maybe the Portuguese State, the Public Administration, our Polícia Judiciária, should have mechanisms in place to protect its representatives in situations like this one. In order to safeguard them as they carry out their professional activity for the benefit of Public Service. Maybe all of us, colleagues in profession, should have stood up, and honouring the so famous, so traditional and so bandied about "Esprit de Corps" that they say is characteristic of our "House", should have somehow manifested our support of Dr. Gonçalo Amaral.

None of that happened. Gonçalo was alone.

If this strategy catches in the future, tomorrow, when facing powerful, well connected arguidos, it could be other investigators who suffer this ordeal. It could be any one of us. And that may, in a way, mean the end of criminal investigation. At least in the way that we see it and develop it.

May this case be an object for reflection. And an example. And may it allow for us to create ways to avoid its repetition. The ASFICPJ should, maybe, analyse all of this situation, in a serious, conscientious and exhaustive manner. It is its obligation, too.

My friend Gonçalo, I sincerely regret your leaving the Polícia Judiciária, which seems precocious to me, because I admit that you still had a lot to give to the cause of Society, of Justice and of Public Service. Furthermore, our "House" does not own that many resources, both in quality and in quantity, to be able to afford not profiting from them, or, even worse, wasting them.

The only thing that is left for me, facing the reality of facts, is to thank you for your friendship, and to wish you the best of happiness and of success in the new stage of your life that you decided to start now.

Lisboa, July 3, 2008,
João Fernandes Figueira
A.S.F.I.C./P.J. member nr. 711[u][u]

Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :
50 / 10050 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist on Fri 6 Jan - 0:05

platinum wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
platinum wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
platinum wrote:

Screaming? Kicking?
You must need glasses because there is none of that from me.

And while you seem to suggest GA needed support after leaving the PJ it does seem odd to me that Sofia tells us on his final day there he got precisely zero support from them. Very odd.

Court, 'old friend'. Court.
Ciao!
Still odd that Sofia tells us that none of his colleagues supported him on his final day before when he retired. Very odd that. When people I've known have taken early retirement there has always been a party or something.

A Party? The Police?
You're hilarious! Go on, Platinum. Go on with your mission. This particular 'party' is over, ok?
Oh no sorry. Policemen would never party or have drinks or see their mates off socially. Never. I understand now.

How do you know he didn't have a party, later that night, somewhere private?

You don't.

I would imagine he had plenty of colleagues calling him up, taking him out to dinner, all the rest - but the clear message from those at the top to their underlings was there for all to see - conversations among policeman, above, shows the great esteem GA has throughout the PJ and the whole of Portuguese society - GA is a national hero, and, BTW, before this is all over, he will be a millionaire many times over, whilst the McCanns WILL be doing some serious jail time.

Wait and see.

Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :
50 / 10050 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist on Fri 6 Jan - 0:11

Claudia79 wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
matthew wrote:Do you know this poster claudia? as i wasn't ever involved with 3A i never know whats going on in these threads when a pro gets involved

There are several 'old friends' who like to visit us once in a while, Matthew. And I sense that in the upcoming weeks, we will be visited by some.

There are some seriously rattled souls out there.

If I were at risk of being finally brought to Justice, I'm not at all sure I'd have my cohorts laying down smokescreens and distractions.

Yes, but it is a recurrent behaviour. It happens every time something important comes up. And February is just around the corner. And if things don't go their way (although I'm sure there will be appeals from one side or the other) all hell will break loose because then the gates will be open for soooooo many things that they have no idea.

That is seriously correct!

Be careful what you wish for!

The McCanns kept bleating and droning on and on about the need for a Police Review (knowing it would cost many millions, and knowing the precarious state of our country's finances), and not in a million YEARS did they believe it would ever happen.

Yet they and all of Team McCann Ltd got the shock of their lives when 'call me Dave' approved a 3.4m Scotland Yard budget within 24 hours!

Dave DETESTS Gordon Brown, and Dave has played a blinder.

Trust me, there will be fireworks very very soon...

Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :
50 / 10050 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist on Fri 6 Jan - 0:27

NoStone wrote:>

Kate is a former practising GP and former arguida and negligent mother - did she resign/retire or get fired from these roles and did she have a party or 3??? Just wondering ----????

Kate is a former practising GP and former arguida and negligent mother (don't forget she also has 2 names (maybe one is a 'pen name?), and changes them at whim whilst signing all sorts of legal documents, and Ms Healy (Mrs McCann, take your pick) is also a director of a very successful private limited company that has a turnover of several million pounds a year - she is also a successful fiction author, after just trousering 2.5m with her first bewk, and she is currently in negotiation with Hollywood's IMG Movie Agency, a biopic of her first fictional tomb, the movie's name to be decided (Clarence has put forwards "Ask the dogs, Sandra" ) - TMZ insiders tell us that she wants Scarlet Johannson to play 'herself', and Robbie Coltrane as 'himself') - did she resign/retire or get fired from these roles and did she have a party or 3??? Just wondering ----????

Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :
50 / 10050 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey on Fri 6 Jan - 13:01

....................and she is currently in negotiation with Hollywood's IMG Movie Agency, a biopic of her first fictional tomb, the movie's name to be decided

is she really, I've not heard this (I think you mean 'tome' b.t.w.) or maybe not.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 0:06

Sponsored content