Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washed up?Dr Roberts

+15
AnnaEsse
Badboy
Bobsy
matthew
Forensicist
almostgothic
Velvet
Claudia79
blossom45
Panda
NoStone
ann_chovey
Keela
gillyspot
Annabel
19 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 Empty Re: Washed up?Dr Roberts

Post  Guest Sun 8 Jan - 22:34

But, Iris, I really am senile!

And, in my experience, the mad old bats have the greatest perception. Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Jan - 22:44

Forensicist wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Quite. The vast majority of posters seem to get by without the trouble that Forensicist generated for himself.

Don't worry about me, I could start a fight in a phone box (on my own...) Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 23324

Also the type who would argue with a sign post?!

By the way, Admin, is it true that Platinum (alias Sans_Souci / Xavier I'm almost certain) has been banned?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet Sun 8 Jan - 22:45

blossom45 wrote: Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 306321 forensicist,
i'm just speaking for myself here,
but i enjoy reading your posts,
they seem well thought out and well written,
it would be a shame if you where to go.

I agree!! Your posts intrigue me, plus its refreshing to see a different and perspective! Let's hope you stay :)
Velvet
Velvet
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 191
Warning :
Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 22:45

The End Is Nigh wrote:@Forensicist:

I'm so sorry, but I have read a lot of drivel over the past four, nearly five years, and from many points of view.

But I really cannot understand most of what you say at all.

Far too convoluted, rambling and free of context.

Simple points,well explained, are so much easier to assimilate.

This is a complicated case, do you know the PJ have 30,000 pages of information? And thousands more NOT released yet?

How many forums and web sites on this case, how many posts in all?

Metodo 3, boxes and boxes of stuff, SY, ditto, Leicester Police, ditto, hundreds of thousands of pieces of info and you want me to boil it all down for you? Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 23324

What about the FO, HO, MI5/6, CIA? I can assure you they have stuff on their computers that would probably take many years to read, directly related to this case.

This is my style, if you don't brainstorm and think outside of the box, you will get nowhere.

Anna doesn't even like me using spaces between sentences, I do that sometimes, it helps my to think. Sometimes I write long paragraphs, so what - see my disclaimer.

Some people get it, some don't, just skip my posts if they are not useful to you or they don't jog your memory or give you an AHA! moment from time to time...

What may seem insignificant drivel to you may be a nugget for somebody else.

Let me give you a few Bruce Lee quotes, they are really simple to understand - "Simple points,well explained, are so much easier to assimilate"...

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer [As far as I'm concerned there are no foolish questions to with this case, examine the, chew that fat with them by all means, then dismiss or exclude them, but if the fool doesn't ask in the first place the wise man will not learn and progress!]

All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns. [OK I see many fixed patterns in this case repeated over and over. i.e. Govt intervention all the time, whitewashing, stonewalling, suing, money-grubbing, lying, misdirection = many more too, all too predictable fixed patterns playing out an agenda, and of course THE TRUTH lies OUTSIDE of these fixed patterns...}

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it. [Self evident.]

If you always put a limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. [Yup, the PK case has plateaued, stalled, and the PJ are gaging to get on the case again...]

Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 115
Warning :
Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 8 Jan - 22:48

Forensicist, I don't care what you think about being allowed your brainstorming. This is not your personal soap box and we are not your personal audience. You have been warned about spamming and that's what you're doing. I wish you'd go have your fun elsewhere, but for now, second warning.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 22:50

Claudia79 wrote:
Forensicist wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Forensicist wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

GA has more important things to do than spend his time online reading fora.

That's not what I've heard, and I did mention his defence team, and if they don't bring up the statements Gerry made to Levinson, they are in the wrong job! Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 294124

Then you've heard wrong. And his defence team don't have to read fora to be aware of what Gerry McCann and the members of Team McCann say.

Right, G Amaral never looks at the internet... Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 294124

Read the above I said 'hope' - from what I've heard about GA's lawyers so far, they are not exactly a bunch of Clarence Darrows...

(See all the Blacksmith and Martins posts for starters...)

Are you really obtuse or just pretending? Did I say GA never looked at the internet? I said he didn't read fora. And yes, he currently has little time to look at the internet too.

Let's just drop this, OK, it serves no purpose, I'm sure you know best. As for reading fora, I'm sure he has been sent many nuggets of info over the last 4 years that have appeared for the first time on fora, so that is the same thing. Obviously he has a lot on his plate at the moment...
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :
Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 22:52

Iris wrote:

I'm so sorry, but I have read a lot of drivel over the past four, nearly five years, and from many points of view.

Especially when you are of the opinion that some of us are senile. An apology would be nice, BTW, but I won't be holding my breath.

It was a JOKE darling, sometimes the written word comes over the wrong way:O)

If I upset you I apologise. Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 25346

I'm taking a good old beating up here and am not asking for apologies, think about it...
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 22:53

The End Is Nigh wrote:But, Iris, I really am senile!

And, in my experience, the mad old bats have the greatest perception. Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 25346

I agree, and how does Iris know I'm NOT senile? Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 23324
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 8 Jan - 22:53

The End Is Nigh wrote:But, Iris, I really am senile!

Speaking as a mad old bat meself, I agree with you! Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 847843 Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 294124
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 8 Jan - 22:54

Forensicist wrote:
Iris wrote:

Especially when you are of the opinion that some of us are senile. An apology would be nice, BTW, but I won't be holding my breath.

I'm taking a good old beating up here and am not asking for apologies, think about it...

Apologies for pointing out that you're spamming this forum? There are rules and those apply to everyone.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 22:55

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
Forensicist wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Quite. The vast majority of posters seem to get by without the trouble that Forensicist generated for himself.

Don't worry about me, I could start a fight in a phone box (on my own...) Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 23324

Also the type who would argue with a sign post?!

By the way, Admin, is it true that Platinum (alias Sans_Souci / Xavier I'm almost certain) has been banned?

Only if it disagreed with my SatNav! Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 23324

Interesting, I've been reading Xavier's stuff at 'the other place' - he's not very good or very subtle! Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 23324

Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 22:57

AnnaEsse wrote:Forensicist, I don't care what you think about being allowed your brainstorming. This is not your personal soap box and we are not your personal audience. You have been warned about spamming and that's what you're doing. I wish you'd go have your fun elsewhere, but for now, second warning.

I'm NOT spamming, I'm having an intelligent conersation with fellow forum members. If anything you are spamming this conversation with your attacks on me and my contributions. I don't regard this place as my soapbox, I am simply answering every single question put to me.
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 22:59

AnnaEsse wrote:
Forensicist wrote:
Iris wrote:

Apologies for pointing out that you're spamming this forum? There are rules and those apply to everyone.

I said I am replying to everyone, and that includes you. If you stop accusing me of spamming, I will not reply to you.
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 8 Jan - 23:00

Forensicist wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Forensicist wrote:
Iris wrote:

I said I am replying to everyone, and that includes you. If you stop accusing me of spamming, I will not reply to you.

You're skating on thin ice here!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 23:01

Velvet wrote:
blossom45 wrote: Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 306321 forensicist,
i'm just speaking for myself here,
but i enjoy reading your posts,
they seem well thought out and well written,
it would be a shame if you where to go.

I agree!! Your posts intrigue me, plus its refreshing to see a different and perspective! Let's hope you stay :)

Thanks Velvet, I have a lot to offer - if people do not like my posts, all they have to do is skip them, surely?
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 8 Jan - 23:03

This thread will be locked if it does not return to the topic.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 23:04

AnnaEsse wrote:
Forensicist wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Forensicist wrote:
Iris wrote:

Haven't you got any translating to do Anna? I am tired of your threats.

Now instead of hassling me, why not responds to the Margaret Hodge/Cousin Phillip Edmonds research. Is that spam too? In fact you have not once posted anything of value to anything serious posts I've made, posts directly related to this case.

I'm off to bed, I bid you all adieu! Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 25346
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 8 Jan - 23:05

WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT THE TEA STAINED PYJAMAS?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 8 Jan - 23:06

Forensicist wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Forensicist wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Forensicist wrote:

Haven't you got any translating to do Anna? I am tired of your threats.

Now instead of hassling me, why not responds to the Margaret Hodge/Cousin Phillip Edmonds research. Is that spam too? In fact you have not once posted anything of value to anything serious posts I've made, posts directly related to this case.

Enough is enough. You have disrupted enough on this forum. You are now banned!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 8 Jan - 23:08

I sence an auction moment going going....oh...gone
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 8 Jan - 23:09

matthew wrote:I sence an auction moment going going....oh...gone

Washed up?Dr Roberts - Page 4 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Sun 8 Jan - 23:19

Badboy wrote:WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT THE TEA STAINED PYJAMAS?

What is the significance of the 'story' by Kate McCann concerning this stain? Why mention it at all? Another pre-empting of a possible line of inquiry?
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Jan - 23:22

T4two wrote:

What is the significance of the 'story' by Kate McCann concerning this stain? Why mention it at all? Another pre-empting of a possible line of inquiry?

Oh, yes - they always give "explanations" for questions that haven't even been asked yet. I made a list of them the other day, but there's probably a lot more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 8 Jan - 23:23

T4two wrote:

An odd thing to mention when a child has disappeared. You'd think there were more important things. There quite often seems to be a reason for these bits of trivia thrown in. Sean likes sea bass and an abductor sat down and had a cup of tea with Madeleine.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Jan - 23:25

AnnaEsse wrote:
T4two wrote:

An odd thing to mention when a child has disappeared. You'd think there were more important things. There quite often seems to be a reason for these bits of trivia thrown in. Sean likes sea bass and an abductor sat down and had a cup of tea with Madeleine.

My personal favourite has to be the story about the wee dog biting at Kate's pink trainers and making her foot bleed. That must be how the bloody footprint (size 39) got onto the bumper of the car. And in the flat. Poor wee dug, I hope it's had all it's shots.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next