Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts

Post  Panda on Tue 10 Jan - 0:22

Now come on girls........MIAOW!!

If Platinum ever really tried to think logically would she not come to the same conclusion........the Fund has been a big Con.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Tue 10 Jan - 0:22

platinum wrote:Why are so many posters here on MM so determined to disrupt threads with off-topic posts?

Could we get back to the topic?

Lioned suggests that I have been contradictory. Could someone point out what contradictions these are as I am not aware of any in my on topic posting?

I have made it very clear that the accounts have been posted and provided a screenshot to demonstrate that. I have made it clear that there is no evidence for any claim that the accounts were submitted late or any such late submission has incurred charges or caused credit ratings to drop. Further I have indicated that there is no illegitmacy of the fund if the McCanns know (as is perfectly possible) that they are not involved in the disappearance. Now what is contradictory?

That is not correct. I have referred you to one site (usually reliable) which indicates accounts were filed on 8 Jan. It may not be conclusive but it is as valid as your statement that filing was timeous in the absence yet of a definitive date on the CH website. It would also be unusual for images of accounts to take at least nine days to be available at CH even with a bank holiday. Circumstantial but again indicative that the filing was late. If they were filed late the penalty follows. There are few reasonable grounds accepted by CH for late filing.

Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1607
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum on Tue 10 Jan - 0:23

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
platinum wrote:
Panda wrote:I think what set alarm bells ringing for many was that the M & A allowed for Family Support. This was hardly a family living on the breadline
and within 3 months the Fund had paid £4,000 to the McCanns for their Mortgage. Paid for their trip to Rome , later on Gerry McCann and
Smethurst"s trip to Portugal staying in a 5 star Hotel. Who forced them to stay in Portugal for almost 5 months? It was their choice .
Did Ben Needham"s Mum have a choice when her Son disappeared, did she have the help of Family Lawyers , a PR spokesperson? NO,
she was told that because the incident happened in a Foreign Country U.K Police could not get involved.

Ah, so now we get to the nitty gritty of the disquiet over the fund.

What on earth are you talking about? Panda has just made a comment about what rang alarm bells for her about the fund.

Hi AnnaEsse, I think Platinum is suggesting that I and others resented the McCanns being able to use the Fund for their own personal
expenditure.

I know! And she thinks that this thread is really all about that and not about the late filing of reports. It's the nitty gritty! You're all just obsessed with the McCanns and their money! Give me strength!

Last edited by platinum on Tue 10 Jan - 0:30; edited 1 time in total

platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 224
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Tue 10 Jan - 0:24

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

What on earth are you talking about? Panda has just made a comment about what rang alarm bells for her about the fund.

Hi AnnaEsse, I think Platinum is suggesting that I and others resented the McCanns being able to use the Fund for their own personal
expenditure.

I know! And she thinks that this thread is really all about that and not about the late filing of reports. It's the nitty gritty! You're all just obsessed with the McCanns and their money! Give me strength!

You forgetting our jealousy because they are both so attractive.

Oh yes! I am so jealous of that stick woman and her ability to pull those amazing faces. And it must be wonderful being married to a man with a face like a slapped erse! I am so jealous!

Yes, it must be wonderful to have their life. If you think hell is appealing, that is.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum on Tue 10 Jan - 0:24

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

expenditure.

You forgetting our jealousy because they are both so attractive.

Oh yes! I am so jealous of that stick woman and her ability to pull those amazing faces. And it must be wonderful being married to a man with a face like a slapped erse! I am so jealous!

it seems that you prefer for this thread to descend into personal abuse about people. Well have fun with that.

Last edited by platinum on Tue 10 Jan - 0:30; edited 1 time in total

platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum on Tue 10 Jan - 0:26

Panda wrote:Now come on girls........MIAOW!!

If Platinum ever really tried to think logically would she not come to the same conclusion........the Fund has been a big Con.

NO she wouldn't. That is one of two possibilities. It depends on what happened to Madeleine and as like you I don't know the answer to that I have no idea if the fund was a con or not.

platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs on Tue 10 Jan - 4:34

Lioned wrote:
platinum wrote:
Lioned wrote:
platinum wrote:
gillyspot wrote:I accept that the funds accounts have been filed as of today. Do you have evidence they were filed in time?

I have no evidence of anything other than what Companies house says. But I am not making any claims with or without evidence, just posting facts. Do you actually have any evidence they were filed late as you stated? Companies House has never been particularly fast at updating their pages. Did you just jump the gun with your claim?

Though you have previously stated that the mccanns are not guilty of any crime ?

Two points here. First this thread and that comment were not related to the McCanns but to the content of the first post. I was simply stating that the information I have about this is entirely from the Companies House website.

Secondly they are not guilty of any crime. Are they? Which court has convicted them?

It is possible to be guilty of a crime though remain uncharged and at liberty.As was the case with the killers of Stephen Lawrence (for 18 years),would you not agree.If you want some more there are plenty of examples of criminals who have never been charged but nevertheless are still guilty.Jill Dando would be another good example as her murderer is still at large and clearly gulty,so too is the killer of Suzy Lamplaugh.
You cannot come on here and say the mccanns are not guilty if you dont know that for a fact can you ?

Well said Lioned

dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot on Tue 10 Jan - 6:56

platinum wrote:

NO she wouldn't. That is one of two possibilities. It depends on what happened to Madeleine and as like you I don't know the answer to that I have no idea if the fund was a con or not.

To be honest it is immaterial whether Madeleine was abducted or not as to whether the fund is a con or not. I say this because the McCanns chose their fund not to comply with the promise they made when stated on their website (& still do) that "An experienced Fund Administrator has been appointed to ensure the highest standards of transparency and accountability." yet only share the UK legal minimum for any Limited Company. This despite one objective of the fund is to "To provide support, including financial assistance, to Madeleine's family."

It is not a question of being jealous it is simply that as IFLG said in a statement in 2008

" A Fund was set up to finance the search and many people, often those who could barely afford it, have given generously to that fund"

I for one don't want to see "those who could barely afford it" s generousity being abused or at least the appearance of this. All the McCanns needed to do (and still do) is actually practice what they promise by "transparency and accountability". Is that too hard?

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Tue 10 Jan - 7:36

It's pretty obvious what happened to Madeleine as the dogs have pointed us in that direction, how..when and why is the only details we don't know and their are only two people that can answer that but decided not to and the mccanns knowing what happened to her and starting a fund just two weeks after that fateful night means the fund is a fraud .

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Tue 10 Jan - 7:37

Platinum will now post numerous threads dissing the dogs.....i can feel it in my water.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 10 Jan - 7:38

platinum wrote:

You don't know the answer? I rather assumed that no one here knew the answer to that. Hang about, I've got this déjà vu feeling. There was a member here not too long ago who used to keep telling us that he/she didn't know the answers. Are you lifeisforliving's twin?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Tue 10 Jan - 7:40

Snap!!!!!!!

Just thinking that when I mentioned the dogs lol....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 10 Jan - 7:45

kitti wrote:Snap!!!!!!!

And lifeisforliving was very law abiding too. Ah! It's her twin!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Tue 10 Jan - 7:56

Could be a doppleganger........seems to be a lot off them on here lately!

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 10 Jan - 8:45

Very much in the style of Frisky Python from the old Digital Spy debate before free speech was curtailed.

Other common features = Making personal remarks whilst at the same time telling us how inappropriate such behaviour is; Asking a barrage of questions whilst declining to answer most headed in the reverse direction; trying to Moderate the structure and content of the Forum; Repeatedly taking Threads off-topic yet blaming others

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic on Tue 10 Jan - 8:54

AnnaEsse wrote:
kitti wrote:Snap!!!!!!!

And lifeisforliving was very law abiding too. Ah! It's her twin!

Snap again!
The very same username I was thinking of!

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Tue 10 Jan - 9:05

I don"t know anything about Frisky Python , but don"t think this is lifeisforliving. For one thing LIFL wrote much longer posts and was
quite rational, not like P.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Tue 10 Jan - 9:17

platinum wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:
The fact that the 'fund' was set up so quickly after the 'disappearance' is strange as one would assume, logically that if it happened you would be able to entrust the 'search' to the Police, moreover the fact that they had the embassy on board early as well as having advisers so close to the government such as Alex Woolfall that the political will as well as the public will and the support of the media for them to find Madeline would be so great that a 'fund' would be unnecessary! To spend money on mickey mouse detective agencies when you have the worlds finest on board is just bizarre. Unless you're expecting other troubles later on!

The fund was set up as John McCann explains to deal with the unprecedented inpouring of money. Do you think they should just have put the money in a cardboard box?

Apologies not John McCann but Brian Kennedy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-gTcKDKrM

Why the apology, why didn't you just edit your mistake, imo this little comment is to make us believe you are not Gerry or Kate or in the know imo, I have to say why not put the money in a box, Gerry puts all his letters in designated boxes, as seen in Maddie one years on TV doc.

Last edited by Lillyofthevalley on Tue 10 Jan - 9:19; edited 1 time in total

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 10 Jan - 9:18

This is all typical troll behaviour. http://curezone.com/forums/troll.asp

May I add to the other user names already mentioned (I don't know Frisky Python or Life is for Living) Sans_Souci, alias Xavier, whom members of the Jill Havern forum will know all about. There's no doubt in my mind that this is Xavier again. He must have been bored stiff after he was outed there (he was online morning, noon and night) and has found another temporary home here. Enjoy yourself while it lasts, old bean.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Tue 10 Jan - 9:23

Whoever it is I think if all posts were ignored he/she would soon give up.

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret on Tue 10 Jan - 9:30

Not Born Yesterday wrote:This is all typical troll behaviour. http://curezone.com/forums/troll.asp

May I add to the other user names already mentioned (I don't know Frisky Python or Life is for Living) Sans_Souci, alias Xavier, whom members of the Jill Havern forum will know all about. There's no doubt in my mind that this is Xavier again. He must have been bored stiff after he was outed there (he was online morning, noon and night) and has found another temporary home here. Enjoy yourself while it lasts, old bean.

Can't believe it's survived the night. For people who spend their time trying to mock us they sure as hell try their hardest to be amongst us. Why bother?

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 10 Jan - 9:33

I don't think it does any harm to be reminded of the weaknesses and flaws in many of the arguments put forward to promote the Abduction hypothesis or indeed any of the other diversions provided over the years.

Just for a little while, you understand.

Especially as it demonstrates that alarm bells are ringing in Rothley (and elsewhere)

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 10 Jan - 9:39

The only reason I can think of for trolls to disrupt sites such as this is that they are afraid that what is being discussed is getting too near the truth. I'm sure that David Icke isn't plagued by trolls!

I also think that they must have a connection with the McCanns as otherwise they just wouldn't bother. As with the trolls themselves, the best way to deal with a site you don't agree with is to ignore it and not bring it to the attention of anyone else.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda on Tue 10 Jan - 9:43

I think because this forum is so anti-McCann there is a danger that we do not accept there is any other viewpoint which is not very
democratic . It"s when Members seek to disrupt rather than debate that we lose patience , ignore is the best tactic IMO

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Tue 10 Jan - 9:43

CH now show the accounts as filed 8 Jan 2012 although the accounts have a 30 Dec 2011 receipt bar code. Either they weren't initially accepted for some reason or CH were somewhat tardy in accepting them. I guess we will never know.

More interesting perhaps is that income in the year was only £177K down from £233K. It appears the much vaunted substantial advance on the book hadn't reached the company by 31 March.

Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1607
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:36

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down