Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts

+25
kitti
AnnaEsse
Annabel
Lioned
pennylane
Lillyofthevalley
jeanmonroe
NoStone
margaret
Palmeras16
platinum
almostgothic
Loopdaloop
marxman
the slave
HiDeHo
dutchclogs
Claudia79
tanszi
fuzeta
Velvet
James
Carolina
Oldartform
T4two
29 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 8 Empty Re: McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts

Post  gillyspot Tue 10 Jan - 22:29

BTW Not born yesterday - there was nothing wrong with your post IMO. To be honest anything we post will "Feed the trolls" sadly.

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 8 Empty Re: McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jan - 22:32

I really think though that if old misery guts Sans_Souci is ignored he'll soon go away, that's if he's not too fat to move after all the excess food lately!

McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 8 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 10 Jan - 22:35

It was never established just how much was paid off the mccanns mortgage as the directors refused to say.

It payed for their jaunts all over Europe and to America....once to the White house for GM and then to Oprah.

The mccanns haven't had to put their hands in their own pockets to pay for anything since may 2007.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 10 Jan - 22:36

The End Is Nigh wrote:
gillyspot wrote:

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t1019-why-bother

PS Tell Bonnybraes I love her too LOL

Good grief.

This is not some sort of game, but an attempt to contribute to the resolution of the mystery of the disappearance of a totally defenceless young girl.

What on earth is to be gained by emotionally charged point-scoring"?

I just want the matter resolved - whatever the real truth (and not just a version of the truth) is.

I see you have edited your post and now I understand what you are saying but we (who stick our neck out) received abuse on a massive scale from the pro McCann supporters and sometimes you need to let off steam. Clearly you saw what BB1 said about me.

My turn to edit.

I don't consider this a game. Far from it as I spend a lot of time searching for information on the case and sharing what I find. Still sometimes you have to show some emotion when you are abused constantly. I don't swear or respond with abuse back so this is my way. Sorry if this gave you the wrong impression about me.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Tue 10 Jan - 22:39

gillyspot wrote:
platinum wrote:
gillyspot wrote:Why do you think that the advance royalties paid to the fund are not appearing in the accounts then platinum? It is UK standard accounting procedure to add all income (even if not included in the turnover) in the figure in the cash at bank and add a note to HMRC explaining this.

I can't see this can you?

Do you have any actual evidence that the advances were paid before March 31st. They may have been promised before then but were they actually paid that early? Most companies take for ever to pay money out as you are probably aware. I suspect that they are not showing because they probably weren't. Rather a simple answer but really the most likely don't you think?

An "advance" by its very name is paid in advance of book sales. The book was originally to be published on 28.4.11 was it not and agreed over 6 months before that - the advance would normally be paid on completion of the contract - back in 2010.

Also can you explain where the nearly £500k has been spent? The fund has yet again failed to produce the "transparency" & "accountability" it promises. Wouldn't you agree?

BTW I am sure kitti was on about the total expenditure of the fund not just 2010/2011 accounting period.

I simply don't believe your statements about when advances are paid and your naive confidence that companies pay out cash so readily. My own experience is that companies take as long as they can to pay out. So a payment in April 2011 is not unlikely in my opinion.

It is not my place to explain where the money has been spent. If you are unable to trust the directors of the fund I suggest you take it up with them directly.

No I do not agree. Can you find any fund or charity which is significantly more transparent?

They have broken no laws at all and as I say if you have an issue with them please take it up with them.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 224
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Tue 10 Jan - 22:40

kitti wrote:It was never established just how much was paid off the mccanns mortgage as the directors refused to say.

It payed for their jaunts all over Europe and to America....once to the White house for GM and then to Oprah.

The mccanns haven't had to put their hands in their own pockets to pay for anything since may 2007.

Do you have a link to anything showing the directors refused to say that? Were they asked by you for example?
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Tue 10 Jan - 22:43

gillyspot wrote:
platinum wrote:
gillyspot wrote:Sans_souci has admitted that they are platinum and JATYK2 have kindly abused a number of us on the thread. I am not sharing the link as it isn't worth it.

He might be claiming that but if he is then he is wrong. Because I know with certainty that I am not him. No idea where you get your information from. You have a habit of claiming things and saying that you won't provide sources or links. Interesting. I shall attempt to find your source.

But your intervention strikes me as being a diversion from the fact that your initial opening post in this thread was so wide of the mark. Just my opinion.

As it is you I am sharing the link (I am surprised you cannot find it yourself) McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 8 294124

I was engaged in other activities which were family related. I have no doubt I would have found the link from your JATYK reference.

I dislike your personal abuse to me. Just stating that for the record.

I am not in touch with Bonnybraes so I shall not be passing on your message.

Your attempts to be abusive towards me are very enlightening.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Tue 10 Jan - 22:45

gillyspot wrote:Sorry at least they didn't abuse you like they did me. If that is any comfort. McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 8 294124

Does show I was right and platinum (aka Sans_souci) may be a smidgen wrong? LOL

You are again repeating an out and out lie about me which is abusive.

Why are you playing this game?

platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 10 Jan - 22:49

Can one abuse anonymity or synonym?
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 10 Jan - 22:50

platinum wrote:
gillyspot wrote:Sorry at least they didn't abuse you like they did me. If that is any comfort. McCanns Limited Fund Late Filing Accounts - Page 8 294124

Perhaps because many of us are quite sure that you have been here before in another guise. Be aware of that. And call that abuse or whatever you like, but we know!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Tue 10 Jan - 22:51

Did Kate state anywhere that the money they received for the book would definitely go into the fund?

I imagine its gone into other bank accounts.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 10 Jan - 22:52

Will the accounts show how much has been spent on Legal fees ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 10 Jan - 22:57

platinum wrote:
gillyspot wrote:
platinum wrote:
gillyspot wrote:Why do you think that the advance royalties paid to the fund are not appearing in the accounts then platinum? It is UK standard accounting procedure to add all income (even if not included in the turnover) in the figure in the cash at bank and add a note to HMRC explaining this.

I can't see this can you?

Do you have any actual evidence that the advances were paid before March 31st. They may have been promised before then but were they actually paid that early? Most companies take for ever to pay money out as you are probably aware. I suspect that they are not showing because they probably weren't. Rather a simple answer but really the most likely don't you think?

An "advance" by its very name is paid in advance of book sales. The book was originally to be published on 28.4.11 was it not and agreed over 6 months before that - the advance would normally be paid on completion of the contract - back in 2010.

Also can you explain where the nearly £500k has been spent? The fund has yet again failed to produce the "transparency" & "accountability" it promises. Wouldn't you agree?

BTW I am sure kitti was on about the total expenditure of the fund not just 2010/2011 accounting period.

I simply don't believe your statements about when advances are paid and your naive confidence that companies pay out cash so readily. My own experience is that companies take as long as they can to pay out. So a payment in April 2011 is not unlikely in my opinion.

It is not my place to explain where the money has been spent. If you are unable to trust the directors of the fund I suggest you take it up with them directly.

No I do not agree. Can you find any fund or charity which is significantly more transparent?

They have broken no laws at all and as I say if you have an issue with them please take it up with them.

Why are "advances" called that? Because they are paid in advance. I have worked for companies who have received advances- they are received at time of order or contract signing (and indeed are normally part of the contract).

Interesting that the Madeleine "fund" secretary is BWB Secretarial Ltd - a non trading company.

How about Missing People fo the accounts as it seems relevant to Madeleine McCann case.

http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/who-we-are/finances

gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 10 Jan - 22:58

platinum wrote:

How can that be an "out and out lie" when you refer to it on JATYK2 or are you simply taking another's credit?
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 10 Jan - 23:02

The End Is Nigh wrote:
gillyspot wrote:

Good grief.

This is not some sort of game, but an attempt to contribute to the resolution of the mystery of the disappearance of a totally defenceless young girl.

What on earth is to be gained by emotionally charged point-scoring"?

I just want the matter resolved - whatever the real truth (and not just a version of the truth) is.

Have a look at the second page of the thread

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t1019p15-why-bother

Or failing that just put in @gillyspot in twitter search and see what I get on a daily basis.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Tue 10 Jan - 23:20

marxman wrote:Can one abuse anonymity or synonym?

Yes abusing posters on forums is actually often against the forum rules.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Tue 10 Jan - 23:22

gillyspot wrote:
platinum wrote:

How can that be an "out and out lie" when you refer to it on JATYK2 or are you simply taking another's credit?

Continuing your out and out lie that I am the poster you claim is simply ridiculous.
It is also diverting from the topic.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 10 Jan - 23:26

platinum wrote:
gillyspot wrote:
platinum wrote:

Continuing your out and out lie that I am the poster you claim is simply ridiculous.

I'd say it was an opinion, rather than an out and out lie.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Tue 10 Jan - 23:52

AnnaEsse wrote:
platinum wrote:
gillyspot wrote:
platinum wrote:

OK it is simply my opinion then that its a stupid thing for her to say. And my opinion that she hasn't got anything to back up her claim. Actually thats not an opinion. Thats my personal knowledge as I know I am not that person. So you might think its an opinion but I know its an out and out lie.

Its also my opinion that she is trying to disrupt this thread which isnt surprising considering the opening post.

Last edited by platinum on Tue 10 Jan - 23:55; edited 1 time in total
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 10 Jan - 23:54

platinum wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
platinum wrote:
gillyspot wrote:
platinum wrote:

OK it is simply my opinion then that its a stupid thing for her to say. And my opinion that she hasn't got anything to back up her claim. Actually thats not an opinion. Thats my personal knowledge as I know I am not that person. Its also my opinion that she is trying to disrupt this thread.

I think you can safely relax and let the moderators decide who is disrupting threads.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Tue 10 Jan - 23:56

AnnaEsse wrote:
platinum wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
platinum wrote:
gillyspot wrote:

OK it is simply my opinion then that its a stupid thing for her to say. And my opinion that she hasn't got anything to back up her claim. Actually thats not an opinion. Thats my personal knowledge as I know I am not that person. Its also my opinion that she is trying to disrupt this thread.

I think you can safely relax and let the moderators decide who is disrupting threads.
Not a problem. It is your job after all but as you seemed to indicate we are entitled to opinions.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 10 Jan - 23:58

platinum wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
platinum wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
platinum wrote:

Not a problem. It is your job after all but as you seemed to indicate we are entitled to opinions.

Have your opinions, as I am sure you will, but leave the moderators job to us.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 10 Jan - 23:59

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  platinum Wed 11 Jan - 0:10

kitti wrote:For platinum...

ROW AS MCCANNS USE 1m FUND TO PAY THEIR MORTGAGE.

www.dailymail.co.uk/News/article-490415/Row-mccanns-use-1million-madeleine-fund-pay-mortgage.html

Sorry having seen the clear proof of how newspaper articles have been twisted to play both sides of the McCann story over the years I have no trust in anything they say about the case.
platinum
platinum
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 11 Jan - 0:11

I thought you'd say that...........
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next