Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherie Blair steps down as a patron of Lady Meyers charity.

+2
tanszi
Krisy22
6 posters

Go down

Cherie Blair steps down as a patron of Lady Meyers charity. Empty Cherie Blair steps down as a patron of Lady Meyers charity.

Post  Krisy22 Mon 9 Jan - 16:53

Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
Cherie Blair steps down as a patron of Lady Meyers charity. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cherie Blair steps down as a patron of Lady Meyers charity. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Cherie Blair steps down as a patron of Lady Meyers charity. Empty Re: Cherie Blair steps down as a patron of Lady Meyers charity.

Post  tanszi Mon 9 Jan - 19:21

good on CB. Im not at all surprised really, when Lady Meyer gets the bulk of donations and grants as a salary. If she wants to earn more she should go where the money is not getting it from a Charity. jimo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Cherie Blair steps down as a patron of Lady Meyers charity. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cherie Blair steps down as a patron of Lady Meyers charity. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Cherie Blair steps down as a patron of Lady Meyers charity. Empty Re: Cherie Blair steps down as a patron of Lady Meyers charity.

Post  kitti Mon 9 Jan - 21:33

Thats why I don't donate to the NSPCC or any other bog organisations like them ...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Mon 9 Jan - 21:36

It is a bit pot & kettle though since Cherie's hubby seems to be making a fortune and not like paying tax if the press are to be believed.
d businesses
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 9 Jan - 21:44

kitti wrote:Thats why I don't donate to the NSPCC or any other bog organisations like them ...
Some months back I told a NSPCC collector to try again when the organisation she was begging for challenged the McCanns parenting skills. She looked as if I'd slapped her.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 10 Jan - 11:22

kitti wrote:Thats why I don't donate to the NSPCC or any other bog organisations like them ...

Exactly. A friend who I worked with left the company to go and work for Save the Children, this was way back in about 1986, she started on 25.000 a year, and all the job entailed was attending dinners to collect the cheque that various people/companies had donated to. Couple of hours a few times a week, including a company car.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down