Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Spudgun's Interview with Arthur Dreyfus, 'Belle Famille' Author

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spudgun's Interview with Arthur Dreyfus, 'Belle Famille' Author

Post  Autumn on Mon 9 Jan - 18:31



http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.com/2012/01/curious-case-of-madec-macand-not-to-be.html

Excellent Spudgun


ETA Don't know how I came to miss out half the link but thanks for pointing it out...should be ok now


Last edited by Autumn on Tue 10 Jan - 0:57; edited 1 time in total

Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts: 787
Warning:
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date: 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Spudgun's Interview with Arthur Dreyfus, 'Belle Famille' Author

Post  Bobsy on Mon 9 Jan - 19:18

Autumn wrote:

pudgunsspoutings.blogspot.com/2012/01/curious-case-of-madec-macand-not-to-be.html


Excellent Spudgun

Hi Autumn, cannot get that link to copy/paste any chance of a relook by your good self

Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts: 908
Warning:
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date: 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Spudgun's Interview with Arthur Dreyfus, 'Belle Famille' Author

Post  almostgothic on Mon 9 Jan - 19:19

Excellent indeed!

Try this one, Bobsy:

http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.com/


Last edited by almostgothic on Mon 9 Jan - 19:23; edited 1 time in total

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts: 2909
Location: Lost in the barrio
Warning:
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date: 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Spudgun's Interview with Arthur Dreyfus, 'Belle Famille' Author

Post  Guest on Mon 9 Jan - 19:22

Bobsy wrote:
Autumn wrote:

pudgunsspoutings.blogspot.com/2012/01/curious-case-of-madec-macand-not-to-be.html


Excellent Spudgun

Hi Autumn, cannot get that link to copy/paste any chance of a relook by your good self


Put an "s" at the beginning ......................... !!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Spudgun's Interview with Arthur Dreyfus, 'Belle Famille' Author

Post  frencheuropean on Mon 9 Jan - 20:34

A.Dreyfus would be delighted if the book was translated into English!

As Spudgun says, I doubt the Mccann share this feeling!

frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts: 1061
Warning:
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date: 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Spudgun's Interview with Arthur Dreyfus, 'Belle Famille' Author

Post  gillyspot on Mon 9 Jan - 20:59

It would be interesting to read what @oddityfinder Joan Hudson - her of the satellite images of a grave in PDL wrote then deleted.

Here's her blog: http://joanhudson100.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-pledge-to-find-madeleine.html

Take this with a pinch of salt.

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts: 813
Warning:
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date: 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Spudgun's Interview with Arthur Dreyfus, 'Belle Famille' Author

Post  Guest on Tue 10 Jan - 11:05

gillyspot wrote:It would be interesting to read what @oddityfinder Joan Hudson - her of the satellite images of a grave in PDL wrote then deleted.

Here's her blog: http://joanhudson100.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-pledge-to-find-madeleine.html

Take this with a pinch of salt.

She put the "picture" on Twitter, and it just showed a big white blob that could have been anything at all. It might not even have been PdL. Another attention seeker IMHO.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum