Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby P: a timetable of failure

4 posters

Go down

Baby P: a timetable of failure Empty First signs of torture

Post  Guest Wed 19 Nov - 9:12

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1946320.ece

Click to see the photos Baby P: a timetable of failure 389741

It seems like a happy photo ... but it shows Baby P was PUNCHED in the face just days before - Doc's damning verdict

BRAVE Baby P looks out trustingly at the camera dressed as a 1920s street urchin in a seemingly innocent and charming photo.
The sepia tint of the adorable studio portrait almost hides the horrific abuse he was already suffering, just weeks before his first birthday.

But not quite.

Looked at in detail the picture — from the treasured photo album of Baby P’s grieving gran — shows:

BRUISING around his left eye, the swelling from a brutal punch to his delicate face.

A LINE of dots, perhaps scratches, below.

MARKS, which are almost certainly more bruising from another blow, next to his mouth.

In the photo — taken at a studio in North London — Baby P is clearly trying his very best for the photographer.

He clenches his fists as he concentrates intently on doing everything he has been asked.

But the picture has now become a testament to the horrors the blue-eyed “angel” was already enduring . . . and would for a further six months of his short, wretched life.

After looking at the picture The Sun’s Dr Carol Cooper gave her expert verdict.

She said: “There is clear bruising on Baby P’s face ... and I don’t like the look of it at all.

“I would want to find out what the story was behind these injuries. He has bruising to his left eye socket, which is on the right side as you look at the picture. There are three red dots underneath his eye and quite a bit of swelling and bruising around the eye socket.

“It very much looks as if a right-handed person has punched him hard to that area. This looks as if it has broken the skin, causing the three red dots.

Treasured

“It could be a fracture, but the positioning of the dots would be circular rather than in a line.

“This injury looks about a week old but, because the picture is tinted brown to make it look old, the injuries may have been more obvious in true colour.

“There is also bruising at the side of his mouth and this looks like a slightly older injury, which is worrying.

“Toddlers often have injuries because they fall over, but I’d expect to see grazes and bruising to the nose, chin or forehead.

“It’s relatively unusual to hurt the eye socket and cheek alone.

“The two bruises do not look the same age and that hints that the cause of these injuries is not innocent. It is even possible make-up was used to cover other injuries.

“There could be more bruising on his left cheek or above his eye with his hair combed and the hat artfully arranged to hide it. His mother is now known to have hidden injuries by smearing his face with chocolate.”

Despite what the photo shows, it is one of the most treasured possessions of his gran along with another picture of Baby P in camouflage gear with siblings and one of him in a cot shortly after he was born.

The gran — who cannot be named for legal reasons — gave us permission to print the photos, not asking for a penny in payment.

And she tearfully remembered her “angelic little boy”.

She said: “All I am left with is the few photographs that my daughter gave to me.

“But I can barely stand to look at them, it reminds me of the beautiful little boy and the pain he suffered. I have cried a river over this. The last time I saw him he looked like he had been in a concentration camp — it was just a week before he died.”

Baby P — left paralysed with a broken back, his finger tips cut off and nails pulled out — finally died aged 17 months from a massive blow to his head.

That was despite 60 visits from a string of agencies employed by North London’s Haringey Council.

His 27-year-old mum, 32-year-old stepdad and paedophile lodger Jason Owen, 36, will be sentenced next month over his death.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Baby P: a timetable of failure Empty Re: Baby P: a timetable of failure

Post  lubelle Wed 19 Nov - 9:40

Why o why didn't the grandmother do anything...how could she just let it carry on.Heartbreaking.
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :
Baby P: a timetable of failure Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Baby P: a timetable of failure Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 19 Nov - 10:14

lubelle wrote:Why o why didn't the grandmother do anything...how could she just let it carry on.Heartbreaking.

OMG i just dont understand that woman!!

She said: “All I am left with is the few photographs that my daughter gave to me.

“But I can barely stand to look at them, it reminds me of the beautiful little boy and the pain he suffered. I have cried a river over this. The last time I saw him he looked like he had been in a concentration camp — it was just a week before he died.”

So why didnt she take him and leave with him????????????????
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Baby P: a timetable of failure Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Baby P: a timetable of failure Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 Nov - 11:11

Baby P: a timetable of failure Babyp10

Baby P: a timetable of failure Babyp210

What a beautiful little child he was even with the bruises and clenched little fists Baby P: a timetable of failure 36898
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 Nov - 13:16

FUCKING BASTARDING TW@TS Baby P: a timetable of failure 371436 Baby P: a timetable of failure 371436 Baby P: a timetable of failure 371436 Baby P: a timetable of failure 371436 Baby P: a timetable of failure 371436 Baby P: a timetable of failure 371436 Baby P: a timetable of failure 371436

Cowards thats what those monsters are to do that to a baby. The grandmother could have done something

My mum would have taken my kids off me quicker than lightening if she had thought I abused them

To many people now making excuses always easy after but at the time that baby needed them to intervene Baby P: a timetable of failure 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 19 Nov - 14:08

Mel I asked my mother today what she would do if she visited Rhianna and she looked like she had been in a concentration camp....and shes the great grandmother!

She said she would take her and run....any loving grandmother or father or any member of the family would!!!

Sorry but this shows me what sort of family they are...all of them!!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 Nov - 14:10

Ambersuz wrote:Mel I asked my mother today what she would do if she visited Rhianna and she looked like she had been in a concentration camp....and shes the great grandmother!

She said she would take her and run....any loving grandmother or father or any member of the family would!!!

There is ALWAYS a way always. Someone anyone could have done something .......................... what a complete balls up from the start to finish. Its ok the police saying they said the boy shouldnt have gone back IF they had made enough fuss it could have happened
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 19 Nov - 14:12

Ambersuz wrote:Mel I asked my mother today what she would do if she visited Rhianna and she looked like she had been in a concentration camp....and shes the great grandmother!

Amber

my parents, parents in law, my sister and sister in law will take Ana in the same second and to protect her they will do everything, even complain to social services
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 19 Nov - 14:16

pm wrote:

Amber

my parents, parents in law, my sister and sister in law will take Ana in the same second and to protect her they will do everything, even complain to social services

Thats what my mother said too...she would report her children as she didnt raise us to be violent!

And I agree!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 19 Nov - 14:20

Ambersuz wrote:
pm wrote:

Amber

Thats what my mother said too...she would report her children as she didnt raise us to be violent!

And I agree!

my parents will protect always their grandchildren even if that means they were against us!

the reason is obvious: they are children, they can´t protect themselves and run away from the situations, they are dependents

i have only one sister and we are very close and friends, but i wll not need to think one second if i have to protect her kids against her
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 Nov - 14:46

Some families turn a blind eye and pretend it is not happening. Then when anything happens they want the spotlight to say i loved my grandchildren.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 19 Nov - 15:15

lincs wrote:Some families turn a blind eye and pretend it is not happening. Then when anything happens they want the spotlight to say i loved my grandchildren.

To me blood relatives who turn a blind eye are exactly the same as the ones doing the abusing!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Baby P: a timetable of failure Empty Baby P: a timetable of failure

Post  Guest Wed 19 Nov - 15:42

March 1, 2006: Baby P born.

March 22: First home visit by health visitor Yvonne Douglas. P has oral thrush.

March 24: Family GP Jerome Ikwueke sees P for oral thrush.

April 7: Weighed at baby clinic by Yvonne Douglas.

April 13: Six-week examination by Dr Ikwueke.

May 2: GP visit for diarrhoea and vomiting.

May 4: Mother attends health clinic with P, seen by Yvonne Douglas.

May 22: First vaccinations for meningitis and diphtheria, pertussis and tetanus at GP clinic.

May 28: P vomiting after feeds, mother calls out of hours emergency service.

June 4: GP visit for pain, diarrhoea and vomiting.

June 9: P's mother seen for depression by mental health worker Karolina Jamry.

June 19: GP visit, second immunisations.

August 11: P's mother seen re problems in her marriage by Ms Jamry.

September 15: Home visit by health visitor Yvonne Douglas.

September 19: Seen by GP for nappy rash.

October 13: Seen by GP for bruising to head and chest, mother claims accidental fall down stairs.

November 17: GP visit for upper respiratory tract infection and thrush.

December 11: Admitted to Whittington Hospital. Bruising to forehead and nose, sternum and right shoulder/breast.

December 12: P examined and referred to Child Abuse investigation team, seen by DC Angela Slade.

December 13: P examined on ward by consultant paediatrician Heather Mackinnon.

December 14: P examined on ward by Dr Mackinnon.

December 15: P discharged into care of Angela Godfrey. Police investigation begins.

December 18: Social worker Agnes White visits mother at home.

December 19: P's mother and grandmother arrested and interviewed at Hornsey Police Station in North London.

December 21: P's leg X-rayed at hospital.

December 22: Mother attends child protection conference with Haringey social workers and Dr Mackinnon.

December 24: Emergency Duty Team visits Angela Godfrey's home to check on P.

December 27: Social worker Agnes White visits P at Godfrey home. Returns later unannounced.

December 29: Agnes White returns for check on P's contact with mother.

January 9 2007 : Angela Godfrey takes P to health clinic for thrush on buttocks, seen by Yvonne Douglas.

January 12: P's leg X-rayed again at hospital.

January 16: Agnes White second check on P's contact with mother

January 17: P's leg X-rayed again at hospital.

January 19: Mother seen by Ms Jamry.

January 25: GP visit for nappy rash.

January 26: Repeat visit by Agnes White to check on P's contact with mother. On same day, mother seen by Ms Jamry.

February 2: P's third set of vaccinations and Maria Ward allocated as social worker.

February 8: Preliminary assessment of mother by unspecified official Caroline Sussex.

February 18: P and mother moved to new address in Haringey

February 22: Social worker Maria Ward's first home visit.

February 27: Miss Ward attends case conference at Haringey.

March 2: Miss Ward and health visitor Paulette Thomas visit mother at home.

March 5: Miss Ward questions mother after school nurse sees her slap a child.

March 6: Unannounced visit by Miss Ward.

March 8: Visit by Miss Ward.

March 14: Visit by Family Support Service worker Marie Lockhart.

March 16: Haringey Child Protection conference with mother, attended by Miss Ward and Miss Lockhart.

March 20: Mother and P videoed at parenting class.

March 22: Miss Ward visit.

March 23: One year check at health clinic.

March 29: Haringey case conference

April 9: P seen by GP with bruising to face. Mother claims pushed into fireplace by another child. P admitted North Middlesex hospital for bruising and swelling to head

April 10: P referred to child development clinic by social worker who sees him "headbanging".

April 11: Discharged from North Middlesex.

April 12: Child Protection meeting at North Middlesex.

April 24: Miss Ward home visit.

May 3: Mother and P attend parenting class.

May 9: Planned home visit by Health Visitor Ms Thomas.

May 16: Family support visit by Ms Lockhart.

May 18: GP visit for hives (allergic reaction).

May 21: Miss Ward visit.

June 1: Miss Ward unannounced visit, reports mother to police over bruises to P. P taken to North Middlesex for check up.

June 5: Mother interviewed under caution at Hornsey Police Station.

June 6: P seen by Ms Thomas at health clinic.

June 7: More immunisations at GP surgery and child protection meeting at North Middlesex.

June 8: Police take photos of P and seize toy from home.

June 12: Registered childminder Anne Walker takes P for day care for 10 days.

June 15: Ms Lockhart visits home.

June 19: Miss Ward visits childminder.

June 20: Case conference at Haringey.

June 21: P and mother attend parenting class.

July 5: Mother and P attend parenting class.

July 9: Mother takes P to North Middlesex with ear infection.

July 11: Miss Ward visit.

July 18: P seen at health clinic for scalp and ear infection.

July 19: Mother and P attend parenting class and attend North Middlesex with previous infection

July 26: GP visit for head lice and blood in ear.

July 30: Case conference at Haringey, Miss Ward home visit, mother feeling stressed.

August 1: P seen at St Ann's Hospital by locum paediatrician Sabah Al Zayyat.

August 2: Mother told police to take no further action over assault allegations.

August 3:

11.36am: 999 call.

11.40: Ambulance arrives.

11.43: Ambulance leaves.

11.49: Ambulance arrives at hospital.

12.10pm: P pronounced dead. Police called.

13.30: Body maps completed.

13.45: Mother arrested.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 19 Nov - 20:03

What a sorry little sad life he had. Baby P: a timetable of failure 389741

Did this bitch ever take him to trips to the park or to childrens parties? I doubt it as he was always in the hospital or doctors!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 Nov - 20:13

Ambersuz wrote:What a sorry little sad life he had. Baby P: a timetable of failure 389741

Did this bitch ever take him to trips to the park or to childrens parties? I doubt it as he was always in the hospital or doctors!

I think this sick woman was all day in chat rooms while the other 2 men beat him to death. :squash:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 Nov - 20:27

LaMisty wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:What a sorry little sad life he had. Baby P: a timetable of failure 389741

I think this sick woman was all day in chat rooms while the other 2 men beat him to death. :squash:

She cant be human how can you sit on a pc and not hear your child screaming in agony.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 19 Nov - 22:23

Oh this makes unbearable reading. I just don't understand how this has happened. I know i keep repeating myself but HOW can someone do this to a child??? That poor baby...I wish he'd been fostered/adopted out to a loving family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 20 Nov - 8:51

eddie wrote:Oh this makes unbearable reading. I just don't understand how this has happened. I know i keep repeating myself but HOW can someone do this to a child??? That poor baby...I wish he'd been fostered/adopted out to a loving family.

I agree too but it wont bring him back now. They all let him down but lets hope that because of this baby others will not be failed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 20 Nov - 13:30

Allstar wrote:
eddie wrote:Oh this makes unbearable reading. I just don't understand how this has happened. I know i keep repeating myself but HOW can someone do this to a child??? That poor baby...I wish he'd been fostered/adopted out to a loving family.

I agree too but it wont bring him back now. They all let him down but lets hope that because of this baby others will not be failed.

How often did his father see him and why oh why did he not do something?????

Shocking , truly shocking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 20 Nov - 14:09

Binky wrote:
Allstar wrote:

How often did his father see him and why oh why did he not do something?????

Shocking , truly shocking

He couldnt have seen him much if he didnt notice all the injuries on his own child over that amount of time. Also the grandmother. What is wrong with these people?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 20 Nov - 14:59

Why was the grandmother arrested
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 21 Nov - 6:47

Ambersuz wrote:
lincs wrote:Some families turn a blind eye and pretend it is not happening. Then when anything happens they want the spotlight to say i loved my grandchildren.

To me blood relatives who turn a blind eye are exactly the same as the ones doing the abusing!

Sadly, I agree 100% with that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Pabby Fri 21 Nov - 10:02

Every instinct - and I mean EVERY instinct- in a normal mother is to PROTECT her children. I can honestly say I'd put the safety of my kids first over any other member of my family - husband included. I can't for the life of me understand a mother doing this and letting others hurt her child....
Pabby
Pabby
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 722
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Fri 21 Nov - 10:08

Pabby wrote:Every instinct - and I mean EVERY instinct- in a normal mother is to PROTECT her children. I can honestly say I'd put the safety of my kids first over any other member of my family - husband included. I can't for the life of me understand a mother doing this and letting others hurt her child....

i agree with you Pabby - ours naturals instincts are protection!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down