Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  Guest on Wed 18 Jan - 20:42

Kate, a part-time GP before Madeleine's disappearance, thinks of those times when she sits in her daughter's room in Rothley, Leics.

It is full of birthday and Christmas presents left over the last four years, along with drawings and notes left for her by the twins.

Kate said: "I always pop in to say 'Night, night' and 'Good morning.' I like to sit there, talk to her. It's one of the places I feel closest to her. When I finished writing the book, I went in there and read it to her. It's for her.

I wonder if she read page 129, or the bit about the "f***ing t*ssers".

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post212421.html#p212421

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 18 Jan - 23:34

Iris wrote:
Kate, a part-time GP before Madeleine's disappearance, thinks of those times when she sits in her daughter's room in Rothley, Leics.

It is full of birthday and Christmas presents left over the last four years, along with drawings and notes left for her by the twins.

Kate said: "I always pop in to say 'Night, night' and 'Good morning.' I like to sit there, talk to her. It's one of the places I feel closest to her. When I finished writing the book, I went in there and read it to her. It's for her.

I wonder if she read page 129, or the bit about the "f***ing t*ssers".

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post212421.html#p212421

it's for her, nightmares about 'perfect little genitals,' and all.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  kathybelle on Wed 18 Jan - 23:56

In my opinion, Kate McCann disrespected Madeleine, when she named her book of sex and lies after her. She knew she was on to a winner, when the Sun serialised it, because the Sun is the biggest selling tabloid and it didn't matter if anyone read "Madeleine" or not.

I never bought that book, but I did see various passages on the internet. Including the famous page 129.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  marxman on Thu 19 Jan - 9:25

kathybelle wrote:In my opinion, Kate McCann disrespected Madeleine, when she named her book of sex and lies after her. She knew she was on to a winner, when the Sun serialised it, because the Sun is the biggest selling tabloid and it didn't matter if anyone read "Madeleine" or not.

I never bought that book, but I did see various passages on the internet. Including the famous page 129.

And not to forget that the book title had
Madeleine with small 'm'.
And yes, Gerry also wanted Kate posing
in her 'birthday suit' for a photo-shoot, but Clarrie
told him to get a grip!

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  kathybelle on Thu 19 Jan - 9:29

marxman wrote:
kathybelle wrote:In my opinion, Kate McCann disrespected Madeleine, when she named her book of sex and lies after her. She knew she was on to a winner, when the Sun serialised it, because the Sun is the biggest selling tabloid and it didn't matter if anyone read "Madeleine" or not.

I never bought that book, but I did see various passages on the internet. Including the famous page 129.

And not to forget that the book title had
Madeleine with small 'm'.
And yes, Gerry also wanted Kate posing
in her 'birthday suit' for a photo-shoot, but Clarrie
told him to get a grip!


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  Justiceforallkids on Thu 19 Jan - 9:45

forgive my ignorance but birthday suit = nude? lol

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Letting it all hang out

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Thu 19 Jan - 9:50

Yes that's what it means JFAK!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=birthday%20suit

Whether the story about Gerry is true I don't know though.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  almostgothic on Thu 19 Jan - 10:04

I thought it was a swimsuit - not her birthday suit!

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  marxman on Thu 19 Jan - 10:20

almostgothic wrote:I thought it was a swimsuit - not her birthday suit!

It was indeed her bikini, but again, would
anyone notice?

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  marxman on Thu 19 Jan - 10:23

Justiceforallkids wrote:forgive my ignorance but birthday suit = nude? lol

Naked as a new born baby, but, I do
believe that it was in fact a swimsuit.
Sorry for making such a boob!

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  almostgothic on Thu 19 Jan - 10:32

If she'd done a centrefold, the staples would've covered her embarrassment!

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  marxman on Thu 19 Jan - 10:44

almostgothic wrote:If she'd done a centrefold, the staples would've covered her embarrassment!

yes, and just the single staple at that!

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 19 Jan - 11:08

And she couldn't make love to Gerry! Good grief! That's a book for her child?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  margaret on Thu 19 Jan - 11:19

AnnaEsse wrote:And she couldn't make love to Gerry! Good grief! That's a book for her child?

Maddie wasn't a child as such though, she was perfectly able to babysit her two two year old siblings. Until she found herself in a situation.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 19 Jan - 11:24

margaret wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:And she couldn't make love to Gerry! Good grief! That's a book for her child?

Maddie wasn't a child as such though, she was perfectly able to babysit her two two year old siblings. Until she found herself in a situation.

And she was Kate's 'little friend.'

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Thu 19 Jan - 12:32

Kate originally proclaimed that the book was written for the benefit of the twins so once again her judgement as to what is suitable for children comes into question.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  AnnaEsse on Thu 19 Jan - 13:44

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Kate originally proclaimed that the book was written for the benefit of the twins so once again her judgement as to what is suitable for children comes into question.

Who would give a child a book like that?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Thu 19 Jan - 14:14

Possibly only Kate! I wonder if the twins got it for Christmas or maybe it's being saved for their 7th birthday on 1st February. Can you imagine them asking what some of the words and expressions mean? Cringe!



Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Thu 19 Jan - 16:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo corrected)

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  Keela on Thu 19 Jan - 14:58

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Possibly only Kate! I wonder if the twins got it for Christmas or maybe it's being saved for their 7th bithday on 1st February. Can you imagine them asking what some of the words and expressions mean? Cringe!


Parts of it could be used for sex education!!!!

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Age : 63
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Thu 19 Jan - 17:19

I'm imagining the twins asking what an effing tosser is. "Well dears it's what you call someone who's only doing their job in asking you to explain bad things you've been doing. You can't come up with anything believable so you call that person a lot of nasty names and other people will believe you and not him".

"But mummy, if you've done something wrong, you should tell the truth".

"BEDTIME KIDS RIGHT NOW!"

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Kate "read" her book to Maddie before publishing it....

Post  Sponsored content Today at 18:37


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum