Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again

+5
malena stool
T4two
Panda
almostgothic
chrissie
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 Empty Re: Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 19 Jan - 21:51

malena stool wrote:
T4two wrote:
malena stool wrote:
T4two wrote:
almostgothic wrote:Notice he's using the 'won't say more' technique again, which he used with the cruise ship captain this week:

1) Says something damaging about a person.
2) Piously announces that he won't say more knowing that the damage has already been done.

It's a bit like the lawyer who says something outrageous about someone, knowing that the judge will strike it from the record. But they also know that what they have said will stay in the jury members' minds - unrecorded or not.

Yep, looking at his CV he seems to always be around when there's a particularly gruesome case unfolding. Now some people might use that to intimate that the guy get's off on misery. Be that as it may, most people do find something creepy about him, but of course I don't know him personally so it would not be fair for me to make any comment.
Wasn't he also first 'reporter' on scene at the Kegworth air disaster? It seems he either has an inbuilt 'disaster' radar or perhaps more likely he's a natural 'Jonah', everything around him turns to tish....
He has yet to state his masterpiece, 'I can say no more because of operational reasons' about the cruise ship disaster..

He was indeed. He refers to it as his lucky break Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 29204
It seems he climbed to his present exalted position as liar and spinner extraordinaire over the blood and body parts of a tragedy, too bad about the broken bones of the casualties Clarence, but you got your break didn't you.
(Why can't we have a turd emoticon?)

A small selection!

Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 Shit-emoticonClarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 Crap-emoticonClarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 Poo-danceClarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 Bird-poop
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 Empty Re: Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again

Post  malena stool Thu 19 Jan - 22:00

AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:
T4two wrote:
malena stool wrote:
T4two wrote:

Yep, looking at his CV he seems to always be around when there's a particularly gruesome case unfolding. Now some people might use that to intimate that the guy get's off on misery. Be that as it may, most people do find something creepy about him, but of course I don't know him personally so it would not be fair for me to make any comment.
Wasn't he also first 'reporter' on scene at the Kegworth air disaster? It seems he either has an inbuilt 'disaster' radar or perhaps more likely he's a natural 'Jonah', everything around him turns to tish....
He has yet to state his masterpiece, 'I can say no more because of operational reasons' about the cruise ship disaster..

He was indeed. He refers to it as his lucky break Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 29204
It seems he climbed to his present exalted position as liar and spinner extraordinaire over the blood and body parts of a tragedy, too bad about the broken bones of the casualties Clarence, but you got your break didn't you.
(Why can't we have a turd emoticon?)

A small selection!

Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 Shit-emoticonClarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 Crap-emoticonClarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 Poo-danceClarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 Bird-poop
OMG Anna... Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 613255 Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 613255 If you concentrate hard enough the 4 cylinder leaping lump even begins to look like him. Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 23324
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 19 Jan - 22:02

Anna, I'm no techy, how do I get hold of them?????
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 19 Jan - 22:04

malena stool wrote:Anna, I'm no techy, how do I get hold of them?????

On here!

http://www.sherv.net/crap-emoticon-435.html

This is a good one off the same site!

Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 Smiley-says-kiss-my-ass

Last edited by AnnaEsse on Thu 19 Jan - 22:06; edited 1 time in total
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 19 Jan - 22:06

AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:Anna, I'm no techy, how do I get hold of them?????

On here!

http://www.sherv.net/crap-emoticon-435.html
Thanks Anna.... I'm off now to try and download them....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 20 Jan - 0:43

if you succeed with the crap malena stool, would you please let me know how you downloaded them. If you press code if says for forums etc., but i dont know how to download them.

tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 20 Jan - 7:31

tanszi wrote:if you succeed with the crap malena stool, would you please let me know how you downloaded them. If you press code if says for forums etc., but i dont know how to download them.

If you point your curser at the image and right click, you'll get lots of options, like 'save image as,' and 'copy image location.' Left click on the option you want and it's easy to follow from there.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 20 Jan - 10:01

Thank you Annaesse, sorry i disrupted thread, couldnt help it with those emoticons.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Fri 20 Jan - 10:05

Thanks for this picture from Himself

Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 Clarence_mitchell_titanic_going__down
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Fri 20 Jan - 10:18

Annabel wrote:Thanks for this picture from Himself

Clarence Mitchell in the limelight again - Page 2 Clarence_mitchell_titanic_going__down

an excellent blog;
http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2010/05/clarence-mitchell-operational-reasons.html
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 20 Jan - 10:22

Having posted earlier, i would like to add that we really should be grateful that CM is the spokesperson for this awful event. His sound bites here could raise more red flags concerning the statements he has made on behalf of the McCs than before. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 20 Jan - 12:32

tanszi wrote:Thank you Annaesse, sorry i disrupted thread, couldnt help it with those emoticons.

No problem! I hope you got some of those emoticons. They could come in handy in the near future!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 20 Jan - 12:33

marxman wrote:
Annabel wrote:Thanks for this picture from Himself

an excellent blog;
http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2010/05/clarence-mitchell-operational-reasons.html

A great blog! Yayyyy!!!!!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2