Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

17th June... Kate's diary

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

17th June... Kate's diary

Post  marxman on Fri 27 Jan - 11:06

This is an extract from Kate's diary 17th June 07, which in my opinion illustrates
(apart from the 'name dropping') that it is contrived and concocted and not
a true reflection of her true thoughts and emotional experience.
"I spoke to Gerry" Is this relevant? or is it something just stuck in?
I chose this page, because in my mind it looks wrong and it has lots of
red flags to indicate false alarm bells ringing. Other pages have similiar
indication, but this page 'jumped out' as something that needed deconstructed:-

SUNDAY, JUNE 17: Cherie Blair (then the Premier's wife) phoned to find out how we were.

We talked about everything in general, including about them leaving Number 10. She agreed as well to make a 20-second video clip for our broadcast on YouTube about Madeleine and children who have disappeared.

I also had the chance to speak to Tony (then Prime Minister) who told me that we weren't to hesitate to ask him if there was something he could do to help.

On Sky News tonight they suddenly said the Portuguese police had stated that the crime scene had been contaminated—because of us—and that fundamental evidence had been lost. How dare they insinuate that our daughter's life could be put in danger because of us. Very angry. Very upset.

I want to speak to someone now, but it's too late.

I changed my mind and I sent a text message to Ricardo (Portuguese police family liaison officer). I don't know if was a sensible idea but I feel really annoyed.

My darling little Madeleine, you know that we wouldn't do anything to put you in danger.

I love you very much and I am in agony right now.

I only have to hope that God helps us all now and that he brings you back to us, safe and sound, very soon.

I need you to come back Madeleine. You are the best thing in my life that has ever happened to me. XXXXX

I ended up feeling very upset. Everything overflowed. Terrified that we might not get Madeleine back. I simply cannot face that. Tears, despair, rage, helplessness. I spoke to Gerry, recited prayers. Please God, bring her back XX

I fell asleep after 1am

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  margaret on Fri 27 Jan - 11:11

marxman wrote:
My darling little Madeleine, you know that we wouldn't do anything to put you in danger.


Erm....but you did, night after night.

It's all b*llocks, made up and badly written.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  kitti on Fri 27 Jan - 11:13

....I want to speak to someone but it's too late.....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  Guest on Fri 27 Jan - 11:13

margaret wrote:
marxman wrote:
My darling little Madeleine, you know that we wouldn't do anything to put you in danger.


Erm....but you did, night after night.

It's all b*llocks, made up and badly written.


Seconded - every word: You beat me to it!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  kitti on Fri 27 Jan - 11:14

..I love you very much and I am in agony now ......

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  marxman on Fri 27 Jan - 11:15

margaret wrote:
marxman wrote:
My darling little Madeleine, you know that we wouldn't do anything to put you in danger.


Erm....but you did, night after night.

It's all b*llocks, made up and badly written.

Yes indeed Margaret and didn't Gerry say that she felt
emotionally raped because of this tripe?
"How dare they insinuate that our daughter's life could be put in danger because of us. Very angry. Very upset."


marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  almostgothic on Fri 27 Jan - 11:24

Tears, despair, rage, helplessness.

I fell asleep after 1am

Well if I had run the above gamut of negative emotions, I 'm sure I'd still be wide awake by 1am and beyond.

Good stuff, that Horlicks.
I must try some ...

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  pennylane on Fri 27 Jan - 11:41

Kate says: "How dare they insinuate that our daughter's life could be put in danger because of us. "

How dare YOU insinuate that the PJ shouldn't insinuate that!!!! It wasn't the Portuguese police that left 3 children with a combined age of 7 all alone 5 nights in a row, annihilating one in the process. YOU put all three of your children's life in danger..... YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND!

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  ELI on Fri 27 Jan - 11:42

" How dare they insinuate that our daughter's life could be put in danger because of us. Very angry. Very upset."

Oh dear oh dear ....... I suppose Madeleine just found herself in that situation

ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 27 Jan - 11:49

SUNDAY, JUNE 17: Cherie Blair (then the Premier's wife) phoned to find out how we were.

We talked about everything in general, including about them leaving Number 10. She agreed as well to make a 20-second video clip for our broadcast on YouTube about Madeleine and children who have disappeared.

I also had the chance to speak to Tony (then Prime Minister) who told me that we weren't to hesitate to ask him if there was something he could do to help.

When did she write this? Surely if written at the time, she'd have said, "Wife of the present Prime Minister."? And "Currently Prime Minister."? But written some time later, she'd have written in the past tense.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18419
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  T4two on Fri 27 Jan - 11:58

KM:I ended up feeling very upset. Everything overflowed. Terrified that we might not get Madeleine back. I simply cannot face that. Tears, despair, rage, helplessness. I spoke to Gerry, recited prayers. Please God, bring her back XX

Unfortunately Gerry wasn't listening - too busy planning the first event of the longer term worldwide campaign I suppose, as his blog entry for that day shows. The contrast between his blog and her diary is truly remarkable.

GM: Day 45 – 17/06/2007 – Sunday
Posted on June 17, 2007 by admin
Kate and I managed an early morning run before church.
The first event of our longer term campaign will be on Friday 22nd June- this will mark the 50th day Madeleine will be missing. We will be launching green and yellow balloons from at least 50 centres worldwide to mark the fact that we are still searching as are other parents of missing children. Countries that are partcipating so far are Argentina, El Salvador, USA, Canada, Ireland, UK, The Netherlands, Germany, Portugal (Kate and I in Praia da Luz), Spain, South Africa, Kenya, United Arab Emirates, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. . Any other countries that wish to partcipate can download information from the website.

KM: I only have to hope that God helps us all now and that he brings you back to us, safe and sound, very soon.

But not too soon eh Gerry? Not with this worldwide campaign literally taking off. It's already starting to look like a list of participants at the Olympics.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  almostgothic on Fri 27 Jan - 12:00

I changed my mind and I sent a text message to Ricardo

Presumably it said:

U fckn t*sser

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  T4two on Fri 27 Jan - 12:06

almostgothic wrote:I changed my mind and I sent a text message to Ricardo

Presumably it said:

U fckn t*sser


T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  Oldartform on Fri 27 Jan - 13:32

AnnaEsse wrote:
SUNDAY, JUNE 17: Cherie Blair (then the Premier's wife) phoned to find out how we were.

We talked about everything in general, including about them leaving Number 10. She agreed as well to make a 20-second video clip for our broadcast on YouTube about Madeleine and children who have disappeared.

I also had the chance to speak to Tony (then Prime Minister) who told me that we weren't to hesitate to ask him if there was something he could do to help.

When did she write this? Surely if written at the time, she'd have said, "Wife of the present Prime Minister."? And "Currently Prime Minister."? But written some time later, she'd have written in the past tense.

Tony Blair was still the prime minister on 17th June - Gordon took over on 27th June.


Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 27 Jan - 13:37

Oldartform wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
SUNDAY, JUNE 17: Cherie Blair (then the Premier's wife) phoned to find out how we were.

We talked about everything in general, including about them leaving Number 10. She agreed as well to make a 20-second video clip for our broadcast on YouTube about Madeleine and children who have disappeared.

I also had the chance to speak to Tony (then Prime Minister) who told me that we weren't to hesitate to ask him if there was something he could do to help.

When did she write this? Surely if written at the time, she'd have said, "Wife of the present Prime Minister."? And "Currently Prime Minister."? But written some time later, she'd have written in the past tense.

Tony Blair was still the prime minister on 17th June - Gordon took over on 27th June.


So, if her diary had been written at the time, she would have referred to him as 'the Prime Minister,' or 'the current prime minister,' which makes me think that the diary was written in retrospect for the purposes of publication.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18419
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Fri 27 Jan - 13:47

Strange indeed that the Blairs are referred to as no longer being at number 10. Either Kate was writing it all up after the event or she was using her powers to see into the future - you know, the ones which enabled her to plan events in advance knowing that Madeleine wouldn't be found in the meantime!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  Oldartform on Fri 27 Jan - 14:18

AnnaEsse wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
SUNDAY, JUNE 17: Cherie Blair (then the Premier's wife) phoned to find out how we were.

We talked about everything in general, including about them leaving Number 10. She agreed as well to make a 20-second video clip for our broadcast on YouTube about Madeleine and children who have disappeared.

I also had the chance to speak to Tony (then Prime Minister) who told me that we weren't to hesitate to ask him if there was something he could do to help.

When did she write this? Surely if written at the time, she'd have said, "Wife of the present Prime Minister."? And "Currently Prime Minister."? But written some time later, she'd have written in the past tense.

Tony Blair was still the prime minister on 17th June - Gordon took over on 27th June.


So, if her diary had been written at the time, she would have referred to him as 'the Prime Minister,' or 'the current prime minister,' which makes me think that the diary was written in retrospect for the purposes of publication.

Yep, obviously written after 27th June anyway. Kate makes so many mistakes it makes me wonder if she is actually quite naive and just doing what she`s told.


Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  amber on Fri 27 Jan - 15:24

marxman wrote:This is an extract from Kate's diary 17th June 07,
SUNDAY, JUNE 17: Cherie Blair (then the Premier's wife) phoned to find out how we were.

We talked about everything in general, including about them leaving Number 10. She agreed as well to make a 20-second video clip for our broadcast on YouTube about Madeleine and children who have disappeared.

I have absolutely no respect for Mrs Blair everything I read about her makes me more and more disgusted, her greed and her disregard for the people who put her husband in power ...BUT.... I cannot see her telephoning a distraught mother who had 'misplaced' her child and discussing her future house removal plans. I doubt even Cherie Blairs is as heartless as that, Which only goes to show how grief sticken Madeleines mother was not. I doubt any mother in that situation would even discuss such a topic.

She must spend a fortune on plastic surgery having her nose shortened.

amber
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 80
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Kate McCanns Diary & Gerry McCanns Blog Comparison

Post  pamalam on Fri 27 Jan - 16:19

Kate McCanns Diary & Gerry McCanns Blog Comparison



For those of you who are interested. I have done a Kate McCann Diary and Gerry McCanns blogs comparison page


http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/DIARY_BLOG.htm

pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 357
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  T4two on Fri 27 Jan - 17:52

pamalam wrote:Kate McCanns Diary & Gerry McCanns Blog Comparison



For those of you who are interested. I have done a Kate McCann Diary and Gerry McCanns blogs comparison page


http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/DIARY_BLOG.htm

Thanks pamalam, I've just read the whole thing through. It's extremely interesting to read KM's depiction of a mother tortured by grief and remorse juxtaposed with GM's chirpy little blog. In fact GM seems to be on a roll, organizing the greatest long-term marketing exercise ever launched for a missing child; enthusing about new ideas and reporting progress. But of course, in spite of all that, 5 years on and Madeleine is still missing; in spite of all the great ideas and activities - the wrist bands, T-shirts, holiday packs, balloon launches, charity runs etc., in spite of the literally millions of pounds being spent on private detectives, in spite of all the TV and celebrity magazine interviews, the talk show appearances and all the rest of it, the result of this great marketing exercise is zero, zilch, nada. Not one even halfway credible sighting; not one relevant piece of information - absolutely nothing.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  Lioned on Fri 27 Jan - 17:55

I have always thought the mccanns are a sandwich short of a picnic,they aint as bright as you might think and that diary is bollox.

What intelligent professional people leave three babies home alone and go down the pub ?

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Fri 27 Jan - 18:01

Well, apart from the McCanns claiming they did this, so did the Tanner / O'Brien household, the Paynes and the Oldfields - even though two of the other children were ill with vomiting and / or diarrhoea.

I'm sure it's been said before but it's much more likely in my opinion that they needed to explain how Madeleine was no longer around and this was the best excuse they could come up with.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  Guest on Fri 27 Jan - 18:16

Lioned wrote:I have always thought the mccanns are a sandwich short of a picnic,they aint as bright as you might think and that diary is bollox.

What intelligent professional people leave three babies home alone and go down the pub ?


It has nothing whatsoever to do with intelligence, with being professional or any other specific characteristic or perceived characteristic ............................. other than RESPONSIBILITY.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 27 Jan - 18:35

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Lioned wrote:I have always thought the mccanns are a sandwich short of a picnic,they aint as bright as you might think and that diary is bollox.

What intelligent professional people leave three babies home alone and go down the pub ?


It has nothing whatsoever to do with intelligence, with being professional or any other specific characteristic or perceived characteristic ............................. other than RESPONSIBILITY.

I do think the McCanns have problems with the English language at time. Gerry has no problem with people 'purporting theories,' and he does not 'deny the existence of the dogs,' which is a relief really since I've seen the videos and they look very real to me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18419
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  marxman on Fri 27 Jan - 19:14

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Well, apart from the McCanns claiming they did this, so did the Tanner / O'Brien household, the Paynes and the Oldfields - even though two of the other children were ill with vomiting and / or diarrhoea.

I'm sure it's been said before but it's much more likely in my opinion that they needed to explain how Madeleine was no longer around and this was the best excuse they could come up with.

Hi NBY interesting, the fact that one of the children from 5b had diarrhoea which
stunk the place out. However, the child was still left alone with soiled diaper and
messed up cloths. Of course, thats if you wish to believe this abuse and neglect
really happened. I tend to believe that the smell story, like many other smell yarns,
was coined to dube cleaners and others to a bad smell which was ranking beyond
normal sufferance.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:38


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum