Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

17th June... Kate's diary

+22
AnnaEsse
tanszi
Velvet
NoStone
dutchclogs
Panda
Oldartform
marxman
almostgothic
pamalam
T4two
harryfifi
margaret
fred
Ang
gillyspot
Lillyofthevalley
Lioned
amber
ELI
pennylane
kitti
26 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

17th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 Empty Re: 17th June... Kate's diary

Post  Wintabells Sun 29 Jan - 6:56

And here they are again, saying they don't want the media involved in the reconstruction:

00.36 (Gerry) 'The reconstruction ...er...is under discussion and we're very concerned that that date has been made public and the process. Why's that investigational detail been made public? How can you do a reconstruction with what would undoubtedly be a media event? and...so there are questions and...'

Interviewer: 'But it's footage Gerry, that would go around the world. I mean that...that reconstruction of you two walking along...the precise footsteps that you can remember that you took that night'

(Kate interrupts) ' ...(inaudible)...clearly we'll do anything...but all that information is there isn't it? I mean clearly if we feel there is anything that might help bring information that'll find Madeleine, of course we'd agree to it, but we need to be reassured of that'

Also notice how Gerry almost refers to one of the twins as 'one of the other k..' then corrects himself quickly with 'one of the twins'... (what can that mean? were there other kids sleeping in the same room as Madeleine?)

and later at 6.42, he's talking about how they have to live with their decision to leave the children home alone and has to quickly add that Madeleine also has to live with it... 'We have to live with that and with-what-Madeleine's-going-through....but we cannot change it'.

Their answers are dishonest and stupid. They'll only attend a reconstruction if they can be reassured that it'll help bring info that will find Madeleine. WTF??

Kate didn't even think about Madeleine's comment 'where were you when we cried' once she'd been abducted, even though she'd thought about it the very evening of her abduction, to the extent that she told Fiona about it during dinner. 6.18 'If Madeleine hadn't been abducted, we'd never have thought of that comment again, you know...it's only in hindsight, you know, which is a wonderful thing, you think (gasps) I wonder was that relevant? and hence the reason why we told the authorities.'

Last edited by Wintabells on Sun 29 Jan - 7:11; edited 1 time in total
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
17th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10017th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sun 29 Jan - 7:11

T4two wrote:
tigger wrote:
margaret wrote:
tigger wrote:Sorry Anna, I was referring to Zimbio on which you had a post, with the photographs of them at the zoo. Below is the reference.
What I want to know, how come they've both forgotten the zoo trip?

Sunday Mirror
Zoo trip eases McCann distress

Jun 17, 2007 | by JON CLARKE

GERRY McCann spent a family day out at the zoo yesterday - but said Father's Day without snatched Madeleine would be hell.

Tigger, that paper is from the 17th June and refers to the trip as yesterday, so the zoo trip was 16th June?

Thanks, brain just getting into gear. Still, I think June, especially the first half, was pivotal and lots of loose ends may have been tied up. The fake chase after Maddie in Marocco etc. It all says to me: the art of misdirection, wherever the McCanns point, I'd take a 180 degree turn and look there instead.

Indeed - like forget about the hill they used to jog up; same one KM mentioned in her tearful phonecall to the PJ inspector. The police even took the dogs up there and found nothing. She's nowhere near that hill. For the same reason, discount Huelva, the boat at the marina, the blog entries and all the other things we know about, they're false trails, red herrings - for the simple reason that if we know about them, it's because they want us to know. The whole scenario with checking, childrens' sleeping arrangements and of course the abduction - all false trails. 'The art of misdirection' is a very apt description.

So if they are ALL false trails - does that include the family meeting in Sagres as Tigger has reminded us about and which clearly was so insignificant - Kate does not mention it in her diary!!?? I dont think the Mc's would be able to cover up there every move including the ones they did'nt want us to know about but they can certainly throw enough red herrings around to confuse - confusion is good remember!!

I was an supporter of the Huelva theory but looking at it now it does seem too obvious, especially as GM left the No Stone Unturned book lying around which talks of hiding bodies in difficult landscapes. The description of Huelva Province and from what I can see of it on Google Earth - it does fit the bill perfectly - what better place for GM to send folks off looking for a needle in a haystack that was'nt even there??!! So I do have another theory. Did not by tis time the Mc's have 3 preists working for them, the preist from the little church in PDL, the one from back home and the newly arrived Hubbard's???? Did God lend a hand or two?

I do worry about an earlier date for a disposal as the car was not hired till a bit later I think.
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
17th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 10017th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 29 Jan - 7:38

How could they possibly have done some of the things that are being suggested? Like: hide her body; dig her body up; put it in a car. Philomena McCann

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id250.html

Thanks, Philomena.... I didn't realise the police suspected they'd 'dug up' Madeleine's body.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet Sun 29 Jan - 9:08

Wintabells wrote:In particular, as the reconstruction was not to be shown to the media (and hence the general public), they did not feel it would help to find Madeleine. Had the intention been to show it to the general public, it may have 'jogged' memories and encouraged people to come forward with information.

Hang on a minute. I'm sure I saw them saying in a TV interview that they didn't like the idea of a reconstruction, because they couldn't see how the media could be kept away? Does anyone else remember this?

Doesn't she mean when actually going through the reconstruction she didn't want the media there? Why did they need the date that the reconstruction was to start and that it would turn into a circus if the media frenzy was there whilst they were doing it. I think after it would have been completed they would have then wanted it published to the media.
Velvet
Velvet
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Jan - 9:27

thanks to Pamalam for providing all this info.

This sentence caught my attention, it was taken from Kate's Diary regarding the first time the Mccanns personally made a statement.
I tried to put on
a slightly more presentable and 'healthy' air. Gerry
again gave a great performance.
"

What a strange remark to make, was Kate implying Gerry was acting???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 29 Jan - 10:45

Panda wrote:thanks to Pamalam for providing all this info.

This sentence caught my attention, it was taken from Kate's Diary regarding the first time the Mccanns personally made a statement.
I tried to put on
"

Panda, surely you have heard of Gerald McHamlet.... the well known and unrespected Scottish doctor turned Thespian, entrepreneur of canine detection, forensic investigation and how to misplace children..........
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Jan - 10:55

malena stool wrote:

I tried to put on
"

Panda, surely you have heard of Gerald McHamlet.... the well known and unrespected Scottish doctor turned Thespian, entrepreneur of canine detection, forensic investigation and how to misplace children..........

Oh silly me malena, I forgot the Wider Agenda. 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 294124 Anybody reading Kate"s Diary would have to wonder at a) It is an authentic account of events and
b) How any respectable Reviewer could praise the book. No wonder JKR distanced herself in any involvement in the actual Book and later sacked the
Agent she had introduced to the McCanns.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 29 Jan - 10:59

@ malena stool
Gerald McHamlet - I like it! 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 294124

Did he train at RADA?

(Royal Academy of Dubious Abductions)
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 29 Jan - 11:05

almostgothic wrote:@ malena stool

Did he train at RADA?

17th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 294124
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Jan - 11:06

almostgothic wrote:@ malena stool

Did he train at RADA?

17th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 29 Jan - 11:11

Panda wrote:
malena stool wrote:

I tried to put on
"

Oh silly me malena, I forgot the Wider Agenda. 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 294124 Anybody reading Kate"s Diary would have to wonder at a) It is an authentic account of events and
b) How any respectable Reviewer could praise the book. No wonder JKR distanced herself in any involvement in the actual Book and later sacked the
Agent she had introduced to the McCanns.
The McCanns shoot themselves and their buddies in the foot every time they open their mouths, but they seem to get away with it... At some point though, their inane ramblings must become an embarrassment to whoever is propping them up and the establishment that is permitting it to happen.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Jan - 11:22

I think the McCanns know full well that after nearly 5 years they cannot expect anyone to believe that Madeleine is alive when the World searched for her and even a £2 million reward did not tempt a snitch. It is unfortunate that the Trial has been postponed and Cabrita, Amaral's Lawyer renounced to the
court his resignation to act for him. This for me would have been endgame for the McCanns if Amaral had won.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Jan - 11:27

No, Panda, I must correct you:

It was not "The World" that searched, rather "The World minus Healy/McCann" ...... a seemingly small point, but an important one 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 944533
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Jan - 11:32

The End Is Nigh wrote:No, Panda, I must correct you:

It was not "The World" that searched, rather "The World minus Healy/McCann" ...... a seemingly small point, but an important one 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 944533

Morning TEIN.....I stand corrected. 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 294124 Ah, but they were too busy counting the money pouring in which meant they could employ First Class
Detectives with experience in finding missing children.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sun 29 Jan - 13:27

Panda wrote:

Morning TEIN.....I stand corrected. 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 294124 Ah, but they were too busy counting the money pouring in which meant they could employ First Class

Aah but didn't Gerry search on Google? 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Jan - 13:46

marxman wrote:
Panda wrote:

That was part of his wider agenda marxman, but because Google turned down his request to have Madeleine's eyes, including the colobama inside the OO.s
in Google , Gerry got the hump and used another search engine . 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Jan - 13:49

Panda wrote:
in Google , Gerry got the hump and used another search engine . 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 294124

Aha!

I think you've got him Bing to rights ............................... 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sun 29 Jan - 13:56

malena stool wrote:Panda, surely you have heard of Gerald McHamlet.... the well known and unrespected Scottish doctor turned Thespian, entrepreneur of canine detection, forensic investigation and how to misplace children..........

Luv it ...... 17th June... Kate's diary - Page 3 294124
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 29 Jan - 14:02

Panda wrote:
marxman wrote:
Panda wrote:

That was part of his wider agenda marxman, but because Google turned down his request to have Madeleine's eyes, including the colobama inside the OO.s
Well done Google for standing up to the arrogant narcissistic neglecter.... Profiteering from abhorrent parenting...how low can you sink and how does he get to sleep at night?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Jan - 14:08

I wasn't sure if the mention of the request to Google to use the logo to demonstrate the eye defect was a joke or not. Just as well that Google didn't agree as the McCanns now say they didn't over-emphasise it as it was insignificant!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 29 Jan - 14:25

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I wasn't sure if the mention of the request to Google to use the logo to demonstrate the eye defect was a joke or not. Just as well that Google didn't agree as the McCanns now say they didn't over-emphasise it as it was insignificant!
I would think that's just the sort of request demand that McCann would push forward, NBY.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 29 Jan - 14:29

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I wasn't sure if the mention of the request to Google to use the logo to demonstrate the eye defect was a joke or not. Just as well that Google didn't agree as the McCanns now say they didn't over-emphasise it as it was insignificant!

Afternoon NBY, I am disappointed that the Trial has been delayed and hope the case won"t be dropped because one party concedes and agrees to pay
amages. It would have been interesting to know how the McCanns can claim Amaral;s book hindered the search for madeleiene , or that the Family
suffered ill-health.

BTW....Drogovic and Nadal for anyone interested have just completed the 4th set 2 all after 6 hrs of play, the longest match in History.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 29 Jan - 14:52

Velvet wrote:
Wintabells wrote:In particular, as the reconstruction was not to be shown to the media (and hence the general public), they did not feel it would help to find Madeleine. Had the intention been to show it to the general public, it may have 'jogged' memories and encouraged people to come forward with information.

Hang on a minute. I'm sure I saw them saying in a TV interview that they didn't like the idea of a reconstruction, because they couldn't see how the media could be kept away? Does anyone else remember this?

Doesn't she mean when actually going through the reconstruction she didn't want the media there? Why did they need the date that the reconstruction was to start and that it would turn into a circus if the media frenzy was there whilst they were doing it. I think after it would have been completed they would have then wanted it published to the media.

Well, yes.... I take the point that a media frenzy would be totally inappropriate, but I hardly think the police would have allowed the media to be all over the reconstruction scene. As Dermot Murnaghan points out, the reconstruction would have meant more footage ... and more footage means widening awareness of Madeleine's disappearance ... one of their 'key objectives'.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 29 Jan - 16:09

NoStone wrote: quote

So if they are ALL false trails - does that include the family meeting in Sagres as Tigger has reminded us about and which clearly was so insignificant - Kate does not mention it in her diary!!?? I dont think the Mc's would be able to cover up there every move including the ones they did'nt want us to know about but they can certainly throw enough red herrings around to confuse - confusion is good remember!!

I was an supporter of the Huelva theory but looking at it now it does seem too obvious, especially as GM left the No Stone Unturned book lying around which talks of hiding bodies in difficult landscapes. The description of Huelva Province and from what I can see of it on Google Earth - it does fit the bill perfectly - what better place for GM to send folks off looking for a needle in a haystack that was'nt even there??!! So I do have another theory. Did not by tis time the Mc's have 3 preists working for them, the preist from the little church in PDL, the one from back home and the newly arrived Hubbard's???? Did God lend a hand or two?

I do worry about an earlier date for a disposal as the car was not hired till a bit later I think. unquote

I may have to go back on this but I think we have:
8th June - smell in the car? Mention of Sea Bass
9th June - meeting in Sagres? (would also be 40 days since her death as I am sure she died early on - around 29/4 - the phone pings point to this)
10th June - Marocco and below standard private aircraft put at their disposal(I think Sir Philip Green)
16th June - wildly happy at the Zoo. (everything tied up?)
17th June - Cherie Blair, Pj says crime scene contaminated, K furious, sad etc. etc. how dare they sleep at 1.00 am.
(not Horlicks imo, Montano NZ Sauvignon Blanc?)

I still like Huelva, because I'm convinced third parties did the burial - say an outfit which is very familiar with drug barons/smuggling - who would know various locations to lose a body - naming no names of course!
Huelva area has the great advantage that any remains buried in the very acid soil will leave no trace.

And I am also convinced that they never expected the villa to be searched or the car. That was the biggest shock of their lives. They didn't even expect British dogs to be flown in either?
So anything found in the villa (the book is explained by Gerry as having been a gift of a British policeman so that Gerry himself could find out how to search for Maddie - sorry no ref. ) was thought to be safe from the PJ. imo.

In an earlier topic I said that they had prayers in church on the 3rd/4th. (instead of looking for Maddie, they wanted to go to church that night)
A special service on the 9th? 10th? (Famous photos of laughing bereaved parents, showered with ribbons by the congregation)
Family gathering on the 9th June. Sagres - we never hear about that.
Huelva three months afterwards. Saying goodbye at the graveside.
All are dates of obligation to the dead in some Roman Catholic areas. (I did ask various RC's it's not everywhere but many still do this).
I think most of the family was given a suitable story and this was the way to keep them happy.
'Maddie died, couldn't help it, can't have a PM, but look, we did everything else we could for her and right in the public eye too, aren't we clever?

Last edited by tigger on Sun 29 Jan - 16:45; edited 2 times in total
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Jan - 16:22

tigger wrote:
margaret wrote:
tigger wrote:Sorry Anna, I was referring to Zimbio on which you had a post, with the photographs of them at the zoo. Below is the reference.
What I want to know, how come they've both forgotten the zoo trip?

Sunday Mirror
Zoo trip eases McCann distress

Jun 17, 2007 | by JON CLARKE

GERRY McCann spent a family day out at the zoo yesterday - but said Father's Day without snatched Madeleine would be hell.

Tigger, that paper is from the 17th June and refers to the trip as yesterday, so the zoo trip was 16th June?

Thanks, brain just getting into gear. Still, I think June, especially the first half, was pivotal and lots of loose ends may have been tied up. The fake chase after Maddie in Marocco etc. It all says to me: the art of misdirection, wherever the McCanns point, I'd take a 180 degree turn and look there instead.

Tigger, don't forget that the trip to the zoo was 16th not 17th June. Does Kate describe the 16th as a boring day in her diary? I suppose not being able to dump the twins in the creche might make her say that!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next