Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

SUNDAY'S DAILY STAR - MADELEINE McCANN HUNT

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SUNDAY'S DAILY STAR - MADELEINE McCANN HUNT

Post  amber on Mon 30 Jan - 17:13

Keela wrote:At a time when police resources are being stretched to the limit and budgets being cut, I would have thought that a team of this size and amount being allegedly spent is obscene. I know a little girl is missing but we know and so do the SY that she is dead. They are going through the motions and hopefully will come to the conclusion that the McCanns and their cohorts have lied through their veneered teeth.

obscenity is the only word that has run through this case from start to ............now. The fact that two supposedly intelligent doctors thought they could tell the media it was only 50 yards was the beginning of this fairy tale. Can you imagine they never thought others would walk the distance and shout foul and yet this first fact has never been given the publicity it deserves.
Hate to say it but I think we are due for a lot more lies when SY have finished their revue or should that be their holidays


amber
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 80
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDAY'S DAILY STAR - MADELEINE McCANN HUNT

Post  Panda on Mon 30 Jan - 17:29

NoStone wrote:
Panda wrote:
Keela wrote:At a time when police resources are being stretched to the limit and budgets being cut, I would have thought that a team of this size and amount being allegedly spent is obscene. I know a little girl is missing but we know and so do the SY that she is dead. They are going through the motions and hopefully will come to the conclusion that the McCanns and their cohorts have lied through their veneered teeth.

I agree Keela and the Portugese must be angry that the implication is that they have missed vital clues so the British Police have to come in and inspect
everything.

Leicester Police spent over £1 million, double this for the PJ, now another £3 million being spent by SY. This will prove to be the costliest search for any child, yet the Parents show no appreciation, merely an insolent attitude as if it is their right to make demands on everyone.

Panda - Add on the money (mainly Joe public's) that the Mc's have spent on thier own investigation and we ae heading for double figures with diddly squat for answers - wonder why????

Hi NoStone,

From day I the McCanns had unprecedented support and I think the Portugese were overawed by them and senior Staff in the Judiciary too qquick to doff the cap to British Ministers.


I think the McCanns from day 1 controlled everything.


Last edited by Panda on Mon 30 Jan - 17:49; edited 1 time in total

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDAY'S DAILY STAR - MADELEINE McCANN HUNT

Post  jd16 on Mon 30 Jan - 17:31

amber wrote:
Keela wrote:At a time when police resources are being stretched to the limit and budgets being cut, I would have thought that a team of this size and amount being allegedly spent is obscene. I know a little girl is missing but we know and so do the SY that she is dead. They are going through the motions and hopefully will come to the conclusion that the McCanns and their cohorts have lied through their veneered teeth.

obscenity is the only word that has run through this case from start to ............now. The fact that two supposedly intelligent doctors thought they could tell the media it was only 50 yards was the beginning of this fairy tale. Can you imagine they never thought others would walk the distance and shout foul and yet this first fact has never been given the publicity it deserves.
Hate to say it but I think we are due for a lot more lies when SY have finished their revue or should that be their holidays


Kate has corrected us all in the Australian interview last summer, it was not 50 yards, it was 49.2!!! If only she had paid this amount of attention to detail to her 3 kids

I too share you fears that the SY review will be a whitewash....In the remit the words "as if the abduction happened in the UK" does not bode well imo. Especially when officially this case is logged as a missing persons case and not an abduction. The whole thing is so corrupt it brings total shame to our country

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDAY'S DAILY STAR - MADELEINE McCANN HUNT

Post  Angelique on Mon 30 Jan - 17:58

jd16 wrote:
amber wrote:
Keela wrote:At a time when police resources are being stretched to the limit and budgets being cut, I would have thought that a team of this size and amount being allegedly spent is obscene. I know a little girl is missing but we know and so do the SY that she is dead. They are going through the motions and hopefully will come to the conclusion that the McCanns and their cohorts have lied through their veneered teeth.

obscenity is the only word that has run through this case from start to ............now. The fact that two supposedly intelligent doctors thought they could tell the media it was only 50 yards was the beginning of this fairy tale. Can you imagine they never thought others would walk the distance and shout foul and yet this first fact has never been given the publicity it deserves.
Hate to say it but I think we are due for a lot more lies when SY have finished their revue or should that be their holidays


Kate has corrected us all in the Australian interview last summer, it was not 50 yards, it was 49.2!!! If only she had paid this amount of attention to detail to her 3 kids

I too share you fears that the SY review will be a whitewash....In the remit the words "as if the abduction happened in the UK" does not bode well imo. Especially when officially this case is logged as a missing persons case and not an abduction. The whole thing is so corrupt it brings total shame to our country

If, as you say, this Review is being conducted "as if the abduction took place in the UK" - then they should, from the first moment, have asked the McCanns and T7 to do a reconstruction. This is what the Portuguese would request - the fact that they haven't and are following leads says it all really. More of the white stuff!

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDAY'S DAILY STAR - MADELEINE McCANN HUNT

Post  jd16 on Mon 30 Jan - 18:09

Angelique wrote:
jd16 wrote:
amber wrote:
Keela wrote:At a time when police resources are being stretched to the limit and budgets being cut, I would have thought that a team of this size and amount being allegedly spent is obscene. I know a little girl is missing but we know and so do the SY that she is dead. They are going through the motions and hopefully will come to the conclusion that the McCanns and their cohorts have lied through their veneered teeth.

obscenity is the only word that has run through this case from start to ............now. The fact that two supposedly intelligent doctors thought they could tell the media it was only 50 yards was the beginning of this fairy tale. Can you imagine they never thought others would walk the distance and shout foul and yet this first fact has never been given the publicity it deserves.
Hate to say it but I think we are due for a lot more lies when SY have finished their revue or should that be their holidays


Kate has corrected us all in the Australian interview last summer, it was not 50 yards, it was 49.2!!! If only she had paid this amount of attention to detail to her 3 kids

I too share you fears that the SY review will be a whitewash....In the remit the words "as if the abduction happened in the UK" does not bode well imo. Especially when officially this case is logged as a missing persons case and not an abduction. The whole thing is so corrupt it brings total shame to our country

If, as you say, this Review is being conducted "as if the abduction took place in the UK" - then they should, from the first moment, have asked the McCanns and T7 to do a reconstruction. This is what the Portuguese would request - the fact that they haven't and are following leads says it all really. More of the white stuff!

From my understanding of this SY review, it is not an investigation as such and its only to find if there is new evidence to reopen the case. To anyone with a little bit of common sense, you can see very clearly the massive inconsistencies & contradictions in their statements alone. I don't recall anything making sense. Defiantly more of the white stuff!

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDAY'S DAILY STAR - MADELEINE McCANN HUNT

Post  Keela on Mon 30 Jan - 18:39

Panda wrote:
Keela wrote:At a time when police resources are being stretched to the limit and budgets being cut, I would have thought that a team of this size and amount being allegedly spent is obscene. I know a little girl is missing but we know and so do the SY that she is dead. They are going through the motions and hopefully will come to the conclusion that the McCanns and their cohorts have lied through their veneered teeth.

I agree Keela and the Portugese must be angry that the implication is that they have missed vital clues so the British Police have to come in and inspect
everything.

Leicester Police spent over £1 million, double this for the PJ, now another £3 million being spent by SY. This will prove to be the costliest search for any child, yet the Parents show no appreciation, merely an insolent attitude as if it is their right to make demands on everyone.


For your last sentence, Panda

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Age : 63
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDAY'S DAILY STAR - MADELEINE McCANN HUNT

Post  Panda on Mon 30 Jan - 18:58

Keela wrote:
Panda wrote:
Keela wrote:At a time when police resources are being stretched to the limit and budgets being cut, I would have thought that a team of this size and amount being allegedly spent is obscene. I know a little girl is missing but we know and so do the SY that she is dead. They are going through the motions and hopefully will come to the conclusion that the McCanns and their cohorts have lied through their veneered teeth.

I agree Keela and the Portugese must be angry that the implication is that they have missed vital clues so the British Police have to come in and inspect
everything.

Leicester Police spent over £1 million, double this for the PJ, now another £3 million being spent by SY. This will prove to be the costliest search for any child, yet the Parents show no appreciation, merely an insolent attitude as if it is their right to make demands on everyone.


For your last sentence, Panda


True though keela, do you talk to the Locals about the McCanns and what they think of this SY review. Thjey couldn't have been kinder to the McCanns
initially but later many lost their jobs because PDL lost the Tourist Trade. because of Madeleine"s disappearance.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDAY'S DAILY STAR - MADELEINE McCANN HUNT

Post  amber on Mon 30 Jan - 19:35

Hi jd16 I stand corrected there is a big difference in 49.2yards and 50yards. Did she go out with a tape measure to
make sure she was reporting the exact measurement or perhaps that is the length of their garden and she didn't need to.

amber
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 80
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDAY'S DAILY STAR - MADELEINE McCANN HUNT

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:02


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum