Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph

+30
AnnaEsse
dazedandconfused
keepingmum
Annabel
Autumn
Angelique
NoStone
kathybelle
Loopdaloop
welshy
Lioned
almostgothic
cherry1
cass
pennylane
Karen
Lillyofthevalley
Jahbulon
Sara_Rose_
margaret
Chris
gillyspot
nospinnaker
T4two
malena stool
marxman
ELI
Navigator
jinvta
quickfingers
34 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 Empty Re: Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph

Post  Lioned Tue 7 Feb - 18:12

I havn't been to the dark side for a long time and am not really interested in what those four brain dead specimens think anymore.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 Empty Re: Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph

Post  almostgothic Tue 7 Feb - 18:14

It's too much hassle to go in there.

You end up having to wipe your feet on the way out ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  contrary Tue 7 Feb - 18:34

They truly are very special people! Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 25346
contrary
contrary
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 7 Feb - 18:34

You have to admire these two courageous people who are putting so much on the line for a little girl they didn't even know, Madeleine. May God bless them on their continued journey to discover the truth.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 7 Feb - 18:38

A police officer involved in the Harold Shipman case used the expression about having to wipe your feet on the way out as a description of the Shipman family home!

Sorry I'm waffling again. I must admit that I find it entertaining sometimes to hear what BB1's merry band are saying on the JATYK site. I have to rely on others to relay the words of wisdom because I cannot decipher anything there because of the colours used.

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Tue 7 Feb - 22:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo corrected)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 7 Feb - 18:45

Yes they are very brave putting so much on the line in an effort to extract the truth.And the more carter ruck and the mccanns try to suppress the truth using the publics donations and the legal system the more the masses and the newspapers will turn against them and their attempts to gag freedom of speech.

The name mccann is already synonymous with child neglect and is becoming etched forever in the halls of litigious shame.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Tue 7 Feb - 18:54

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 307691 Well done Pat And Tony, I hope all goes well and lady luck shines on you.
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 7 Feb - 19:51

Not Born Yesterday wrote:A police officer involved in the Harold Shipman case used the expression about having to wipe your feet on the way out as a desciption of the Shipman family home!

Sorry I'm waffling again. I must admit that I find it entertaining sometimes to hear what BB1's merry band are saying on the JATYK site. I have to rely on others to relay the words of wisdom because I cannot decipher anything there because of the colours used.

You have to 'mouse over,' while wearing rubber gloves and a face mask. Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Tue 7 Feb - 20:01

Angelique wrote:
pennylane wrote:Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 Pat1

My goodness these are courageous and determined people.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Tony and Pat Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 83453

God bless you both.

pennylane

This is awesome - somehow just discussing all the events sometimes seems a bit surreal - but actually seeing a photo of Pat and Tony meeting - its the wow factor. I agree courageous and determined people. They are "standing up and being counted" for Madeleine and all of us.

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 463742 Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 463742 Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 463742

Go Get Em Pat and Tony Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 83453
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 7 Feb - 20:13

I've tweeted the page and put it on Facebook. I'd love that photo to go viral! Oh the McCanns will not like it, not one little bit! Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 40481
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Tue 7 Feb - 23:44

pennylane wrote:Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 Pat1

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Tony and Pat Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 83453

God bless you both.

Awesome! thanks for posting that. Its my birthday tommorow and this makes me happy!! lol
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 8 Feb - 4:07

Loopdaloop wrote:

God bless you both.

Awesome! thanks for posting that. Its my birthday tommorow and this makes me happy!! lol

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 410594 Loopdaloop x.

I'm just looking at the photo of Pat Brown and Mr Bennett and it's a crying shame what has happened to these two people, especially Tony. I was going to say, I don't know how the McCanns can sleep, knowing that Tony along with his wife, could lose everything they have worked hard for, because of their despicable behaviour. Then I remembered Kate saying how she and her husband slept easier 48hrs after Madeleine disappeared and wherever Madeleine is, it is because of their despicable behaviour. Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 371436

I just hope that this judge has read all about this case with his eyes wide open. If he has, he will see for himself that Tony has done nothing wrong.

Like everyone else, I am wishing Tony all the best for today and I'm sending him lots of cyber (((((hugs))))).

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 8 Feb - 7:15

I think the mccanns are after shutting blogs down .......they said that is what they would like to do but there are too many......even if a person repeats what is in the files.......they want that stopped..

You CAN'T unwrite the pjs Findings.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Wed 8 Feb - 7:34

NoStone wrote:

ou do realise that the two people sat at the bus stop are MI5 agents - protecting national security - and the woman in the green coat is Clarry in disguise waiting in case the press turn up and he can get a bit of spin on it

'...err Gerry welcomes freedom of speech and the development of theories but these two have gone just too far and should just disappear and let K & G get on with thier lives and raise more money for the good cause' Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 23324 Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 23324
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 8 Feb - 11:25

The report about the meeting is getting retweeted lots! Brilliant!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Wed 8 Feb - 13:03

AnnaEsse

Thank you for tweeting this great news - any information about how Tony got on ?

kathybelle wrote:

"I'm just looking at the photo of Pat Brown and Mr Bennett and it's a crying shame what has happened to these two people, especially Tony. I was going to say, I don't know how the McCanns can sleep, knowing that Tony along with his wife, could lose everything they have worked hard for, because of their despicable behaviour."

I was thinking the same as you - about when people try to suppress information and go to the lengths that the McCanns have, especially information that is the the Police Files and everyone has a right to repeat this information. The situation with the press is very very interesting as well. Many people on here have said that they will turn, given the chance. We can see this effect, even now, with the "Desmond effect". He may only be interested in "money" but because he was targeted in the way he was, he will be determined to have his revenge and in doing so, will expose anything he can even if surreptitiously.

I expect the McCann PR were and are aware of this when they decided to manipulate the media. But because of Twitter and Facebook they may have miscalculated. I think this is why they have tried recently to control Facebook in the way they did and will keep trying.

But it's like any type of repression - we can see it in political repression everywhere - eventually people will rebel.

Last edited by Angelique on Wed 8 Feb - 17:53; edited 1 time in total
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Wed 8 Feb - 13:17

The End Is Nigh wrote:Is that Bundleman shuffling past outside?

So glad these two have got together.

The voice of Justice will not be silenced.

Yes top right it's that dratted Bundleman again Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 294124

Any updates yet?
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Wed 8 Feb - 13:30

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Is that Bundleman shuffling past outside?

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 23324
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Wed 8 Feb - 15:49

Mike Spudgun (@spudgun01)
2/8/12 3:27 PM
Well done TB. Some progress made.At least a FAIR and judicial trial is now possible. #McCanns

Let's just say Team McCann didn't get everything their own way.

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Wed 8 Feb - 16:03

Good wishes to Pat and Tony. Lovely photo.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 8 Feb - 16:17

Thanks to Annabel for that tweet from Spudgun. I trust we will hear something from Tonny Bennett soon.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 8 Feb - 16:22

Obviously that should have been TONY Bennett. My haste, my bad.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 5 Empty Advice on editing

Post  Guest Wed 8 Feb - 16:25

Waffling time again for me but, for quite a while after posting, errors can be corrected using the Edit button.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 8 Feb - 16:33

Thanks to Not Born Yesterday for the suggestion. I'm lucky at my age that I can even turn the computer on and off.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Wed 8 Feb - 16:35

well, good for you - sometimes i wander into my "office" and wonder why I am there!
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next