Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  Guest on Sun 29 Jan - 19:37

Feel free to add. Here are half a dozen to start you off.

On the dogs finding cadaverine smell on Sean's red tee shirt.
Sean has developed a liking for Sea Bass.

On finding a bloody size six footprint in the apartment and car.
Kate was out running in her girly pink trainers when a small dog jumped up and bit her on the leg.

On finding a body with possible trauma to the chest and/or throat.
There were six doctors in the party, if Madeleine had been bumped on the head (note tense), any one of them would know how to revive a child.

On finding a body with traces of sedative.
An abductor came into the apartment the night before on a trial run and drugged all three kids. That's why they were so sleepy all day on the 3rd, and that's why Maddie asked why Mum didn't come the night before when her and Sean cried.

On finding a body with traces of being buried.
Well, Phil just told us!

On finding that Dr Gerry's credit cards were used for dubious purchases.
It was the dirty animal who nicked them from his wallet at Waterloo station, along with irreplaceable pictures of Madeleine.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  the slave on Sun 29 Jan - 20:44

Madeleine may have had a nosebleed.

the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Age : 62
Location : upstairs
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  Wintabells on Sun 29 Jan - 21:15

On a man, bearing a striking resemblance to Gerry, seen walking through the streets carrying a blonde, female, floppy-looking child in his arms at around 10pm by a large group of people

It was the abductor. But it wasn't 10pm, it was 9.15pm, because Jane saw him too, whilst also seeing Gerry, so it couldn't have been him.


Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1328
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  Wintabells on Sun 29 Jan - 21:19

The timetable of checks written on Madeleine's sticker-book was a bunch of answers prepared before anybody asked them.

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1328
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  NoStone on Sun 29 Jan - 21:29

CM pre=empting everything!! -

There is a wholly innocent explanation for anything the police may or may not have found

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  marxman on Sun 29 Jan - 21:34

And not forgetting the 'tea stain'! This in my mind
pre-empts any fluids that maybe found on any garment
found. But as Clarrie says, there will be an innocent
explanation for evidence found or Not found.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  nospinnaker on Sun 29 Jan - 22:25

Child friendly toppings?

The hair bead?

nospinnaker
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  Wintabells on Sun 29 Jan - 23:04

The camera clock?

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1328
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  marxman on Sun 29 Jan - 23:14

A lost wallet?

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  Jean-Luc on Sun 29 Jan - 23:18

Madeleine playing with Kate's engagement ring?

Jean-Luc
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 148
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  MJH1901 on Mon 30 Jan - 4:37

The alleged text 'I nearly choked on my full English breakfast watching that tiny tears husband of yours'. Anyone else remember this?

MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  tigger on Mon 30 Jan - 8:00

MJH1901 wrote:The alleged text 'I nearly choked on my full English breakfast watching that tiny tears husband of yours'. Anyone else remember this?

Wasn't that Philomena or another sister (Sandy?) of Gerry. It had something to do with Gerry being very bad at coping with disappointments such as being rumbled by the PJ?
It's an interesting remark between the two women, Kate being one. Rather contemptuous I'd say.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  tigger on Mon 30 Jan - 8:10

the slave wrote:Madeleine may have had a nosebleed.

Thank you! If nothing else screams indifference and neglect, this does. May have had a nosebleed. Was this a normal occurrence in Rothley? "Look darling, blood on the floor, one of our beloved little ones must have smashed into some furniture...'

This remark generates a lot of questions, rather like the crying episode when Kate says in the bewk that it might have been when the children were in the bath, thus betraying the fact that they, the parents, were not present at bath time. Just like Mallorca where the men would bathe the children.
The bloody nose poses the questions:
So the child could have been alone and had a nosebleed.
The nosebleed idea alone is curious, young children don't have them very often.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  Velvet on Mon 30 Jan - 8:49

tigger wrote:
the slave wrote:Madeleine may have had a nosebleed.

Thank you! If nothing else screams indifference and neglect, this does. May have had a nosebleed. Was this a normal occurrence in Rothley? "Look darling, blood on the floor, one of our beloved little ones must have smashed into some furniture...'

This remark generates a lot of questions, rather like the crying episode when Kate says in the bewk that it might have been when the children were in the bath, thus betraying the fact that they, the parents, were not present at bath time. Just like Mallorca where the men would bathe the children.
The bloody nose poses the questions:
So the child could have been alone and had a nosebleed.
The nosebleed idea alone is curious, young children don't have them very often.

I have to beg to differ. My sister at the age of two onward had frequent nose bleeds and it wasn't because she'd smashed into a piece of furniture, she just unexpectedly got them! Sometimes, as she got older we wouldn't know until we found a stain on her top and realised she'd cleaned it up herself (Usually during the night). This happened from the ages 2-10. So Madeleine could have had a nosebleed without it being an accident.

Velvet
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 191
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  tigger on Mon 30 Jan - 9:14

Velvet wrote:
tigger wrote:
the slave wrote:Madeleine may have had a nosebleed.

Thank you! If nothing else screams indifference and neglect, this does. May have had a nosebleed. Was this a normal occurrence in Rothley? "Look darling, blood on the floor, one of our beloved little ones must have smashed into some furniture...'

This remark generates a lot of questions, rather like the crying episode when Kate says in the bewk that it might have been when the children were in the bath, thus betraying the fact that they, the parents, were not present at bath time. Just like Mallorca where the men would bathe the children.
The bloody nose poses the questions:
So the child could have been alone and had a nosebleed.
The nosebleed idea alone is curious, young children don't have them very often.

I have to beg to differ. My sister at the age of two onward had frequent nose bleeds and it wasn't because she'd smashed into a piece of furniture, she just unexpectedly got them! Sometimes, as she got older we wouldn't know until we found a stain on her top and realised she'd cleaned it up herself (Usually during the night). This happened from the ages 2-10. So Madeleine could have had a nosebleed without it being an accident.

Yes, of course, Velvet, but your sister had frequent nosebleeds, surely if that was the case with Maddie we'd have heard about it? I take that your mother did notice as you say, on her clothing etc.
My point was simply that Kate's remark showed a total disregard for the well being of her child. Had she said that Maddie often had nose bleeds, and this might be one they'd not noticed, quite a different story.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  the slave on Mon 30 Jan - 9:49

tigger wrote:
the slave wrote:Madeleine may have had a nosebleed.

Thank you! If nothing else screams indifference and neglect, this does. May have had a nosebleed. Was this a normal occurrence in Rothley? "Look darling, blood on the floor, one of our beloved little ones must have smashed into some furniture...'

This remark generates a lot of questions, rather like the crying episode when Kate says in the bewk that it might have been when the children were in the bath, thus betraying the fact that they, the parents, were not present at bath time. Just like Mallorca where the men would bathe the children.
The bloody nose poses the questions:
So the child could have been alone and had a nosebleed.
The nosebleed idea alone is curious, young children don't have them very often.

I found this little gem hidden away in Private Eye January 2010......

''Scientists urge reform of 'lethal'libel laws''.thundered the headline over a Times report on how the libel law was endangering public health by stopping peer-reviewed research appearing in medical journals.
It quoted Dr.Fiona Godlee, editor of the British Medical Journal, describing how one of BMJ's satellite magazines, Archives of Disease in Childhood, had turned down a paper describing clinical signs associated with child abuse.''These cases were all from the U.K., and the information should have been readily available to doctors inthe U.K.'' she said. ''Science and medical discussion must be open and critical''.
But what was the paper that Dr.Godlee feared might bring her colleaguesthe unwelcome attention of Carter Fuck and Mr.Justice Eady? Perhaps fearing a writ of it's own, the 'Thunderer coyly refused to say. The Eye can reveal that in 2007 Professor Neil McIntosh from the Department of Child Life and Health at the University of Edinburgh, and his associates submitted an exhaustive review of 58,059 infants admitted to Scottish A&E departments.
They were looking for examples of nosebleeds and coughing up blood,and suggested they were so rare among children under two that they could be signs of child abuse. They recommended that in future a paediatrician should check out children with nosebleeds, but were careful to add: ''No children described in this report suffered injury from definite abuse that was sufficiently worrying to trigger child protection proceedings at the time of the injury''.
Though no individual was named or accused, the lawyers went into a tizzy fearing that parents could sue the journal claiming the doctors were indirectly suggesting they may be abusers. That was enough of a chilling effect for the Archives of Disease in Childhood lawyers to stop publication.
Although it turned the paper down, 'Pediatrics' decided that Professor McIntosh and his team had produced important work and published it. 'Pediatrics ' is an American journal. Thus American doctors can read the results of a study of British children in British hospitals that British publishers dare not run.'''
'Ratbiter'.

I thought ..hmmmm. I wonder who might have tried to suppress this little gem. Carter Ruck aren't cheap.

the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Age : 62
Location : upstairs
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  tigger on Mon 30 Jan - 11:10

Slave: so well read, Thank You! Brilliant, Censorship has been going on for ages under the guise of avoiding libel and slander. Imo of course.
How can it be libel or slander if no names are given? If it is a statistical overview of cases?
The great entertainment in many professional journals is the brisk cut and thrust of argument between equals. Most of the time useful information comes out of the debate.
Besides, it could also point to diseases such as von Willenbrandt, useful to have an early indication of such conditions.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  Panda on Mon 30 Jan - 11:15

Traces of blood found in boot of Scenic.

We had been shopping and it was leaking meat from one of the bags.'

Why the children were left alone every night.

It was our holiday too".

Kate having a big row with Gerry about blame says his Mother.

"Kate says to Gerry it is me they are after, not you."

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  tigger on Mon 30 Jan - 11:16

NoStone wrote:CM pre=empting everything!! -

There is a wholly innocent explanation for anything the police may or may not have found

This is pretty nearly my favourite! A sort of portmanteau clause - I'm trying to find a way of dissecting it properly. Such as:

There is a wholly innocent explanation for anything the police may NOT have found. What, a hole in the ground with a pink blanket? Because that they didn't find. Well, what else didn't they find? Do, tell us, Drs. McCann, what did the police NOT find?
Doesn't matter, because if they do, that too will have an innocent explanation.

The McCanns really don't hear themselves talk, do they?

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  tigger on Mon 30 Jan - 11:18

Panda wrote:Traces of blood found in boot of Scenic.

We had been shopping and it was leaking meat from one of the bags.'

Why the children were left alone every night.

It was our holiday too".

Kate having a big row with Gerry about blame says his Mother.

"Kate says to Gerry it is me they are after, not you."

Didn't Gerry also say somewhat early that he would 'stand by Kate?'. Did he think she was going to take the rap?

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  Panda on Mon 30 Jan - 11:24

tigger wrote:
Panda wrote:Traces of blood found in boot of Scenic.

We had been shopping and it was leaking meat from one of the bags.'

Why the children were left alone every night.

It was our holiday too".

Kate having a big row with Gerry about blame says his Mother.

"Kate says to Gerry it is me they are after, not you."

Didn't Gerry also say somewhat early that he would 'stand by Kate?'. Did he think she was going to take the rap?

Morning tigger, I don"t remember that bit, but sounds like something Gerry would say. Probably since it was Kate who reported Madeleine's Abduction.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  NoStone on Mon 30 Jan - 11:36

tigger wrote:
NoStone wrote:CM pre=empting everything!! -

There is a wholly innocent explanation for anything the police may or may not have found

This is pretty nearly my favourite! A sort of portmanteau clause - I'm trying to find a way of dissecting it properly. Such as:

There is a wholly innocent explanation for anything the police may NOT have found. What, a hole in the ground with a pink blanket? Because that they didn't find. Well, what else didn't they find? Do, tell us, Drs. McCann, what did the police NOT find?
Doesn't matter, because if they do, that too will have an innocent explanation.

The McCanns really don't hear themselves talk, do they?

I like to think of this as a 'Get Out of Jail Free' card Tigger - written to the McCann's - with Love Clarrie. Something that showed the strength of his ability to spin anything round!!??

Or is it the other way around, did the Mc's give CM an assurance that they could come up with anything that was thrown at them - a sort of guarentee that they could cover any angle from sea bass to outright denial under oath that any body fluids exist? In which case it would seem the Mc's thought - and maybe have been given - a 'Licence to Kill'!!

Thinking about it this way, I think its the latter - More like the Arrogance of the McCanns than anything CM could have come up with as I dont thinnk he's that clever - IMO!!

NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Location : Viva Espana
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  tigger on Mon 30 Jan - 13:08

Panda wrote:
tigger wrote:
Panda wrote:Traces of blood found in boot of Scenic.

We had been shopping and it was leaking meat from one of the bags.'

Why the children were left alone every night.

It was our holiday too".

Kate having a big row with Gerry about blame says his Mother.

"Kate says to Gerry it is me they are after, not you."

Didn't Gerry also say somewhat early that he would 'stand by Kate?'. Did he think she was going to take the rap?


Morning tigger, I don"t remember that bit, but sounds like something Gerry would say. Probably since it was Kate who reported Madeleine's Abduction.

I think it was after they were made arguidos. In that context it's imo practically a confession.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  Panda on Mon 30 Jan - 13:16

tigger wrote:
Panda wrote:
tigger wrote:
Panda wrote:Traces of blood found in boot of Scenic.

We had been shopping and it was leaking meat from one of the bags.'

Why the children were left alone every night.

It was our holiday too".

Kate having a big row with Gerry about blame says his Mother.

"Kate says to Gerry it is me they are after, not you."

Didn't Gerry also say somewhat early that he would 'stand by Kate?'. Did he think she was going to take the rap?


Morning tigger, I don"t remember that bit, but sounds like something Gerry would say. Probably since it was Kate who reported Madeleine's Abduction.

I think it was after they were made arguidos. In that context it's imo practically a confession.

Unless there is some dramatic clue or piece of evidence the McCanns are home and dry and will be rubbing thjeir hands with glee thinking of all the money they have made from their Daughters disappearance. Bet they are not too busy to count it.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  Oldartform on Mon 30 Jan - 13:20

Saying Maddie had asked "why didn`t you come when Sean and I were crying" was to pre-empt questions asked, IMO.

Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions Answered Before Anybody Asked Them

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:26


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum